All Comments on 'My Vietnamese Granddaughter'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments (Page 2)
hejohejoover 17 years ago
so true

I have a cousin who left a family in nam and he has never got over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story

an excellent storie continue it so they all get together in the end

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 17 years ago
Romance with Attitude

Over the top - what a strange story. I usually don't read let alone like incest stories, but somehow this one works.

EvilynEvilynover 17 years ago
Hell yes i love it

dude you have to write some more of this one damn i could not stop reding it i will give you a hundred on this one

EvilynEvilynover 17 years ago
Hell yes i love it

dude you have to write some more of this one damn i could not stop reding it i will give you a hundred on this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Despite

Unfortunately, too many anti-Asian rumors exist about the Vietnam war, and this story runs them up big time. However, there are also too many truths about how couples were broken up, especially at the end of the war. To read about the chaos that the end created, read White Christmas in April by my father Toby Haynsworth.

OK, is this story good? Hell Yeah! The idea of fucking your granddaughter unknowingly is far fetched, but it is well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I have no doubts as to the possibility of the

story. I am surprised only one anti-Vietnam peacenik crawled out from under a rock to complain.

Families have close relatives on both sides were common, which "hurt" our efforts to do background searches on workers to give security clearances.

too many things too real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I want more!

Very good outline and twist. I cant wait to read the second chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Waiting!!

Nice build up to the next Chapter. Waiting for you to finish the next installment. Excelent start to a good storyline, contrary to what others would have you believe.

Thank you.

PultoyPultoyover 17 years ago
Not like anything I have read

This was most intriguing.

I really like your abrupt style and your non apologetic approach to this.

Thank you for a great story. Please, do write more.

-Pultoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More! More!

I enjoyed the story! I found it very hot,very sexy and by the time I finished reading it I realized my panty was wet!I am looking forward to reading the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
gross

You're sick. A grandfather and his granddaughter were talking about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Learn to write then get back to us

I quote - I turned slowly to face the offending noise, and was blinded for a second by the sun shining over her shoulder, but then simply panicked when I recognized the silhouette. – offending noise? I thought it was a voice? ‘but then simply panicked’. Um. Wouldn’t it be ‘and panicked’? Why simply? Really, you seem to have a very fertile imagination – maybe you can learn how to put it on paper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
which is worse

I don't know which is worse, this pile of bigotted garbage masquarading as a story or the readers who thought this was a wonderful story.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I was there for three years..... I wish I knew..

I was there for three years.. I didn't us any protection because I was a dum young kid. I grew up fast and started being like the story. I learned my B&D and S&M roots there and there still with me to this day. I flash back sometime late at night when I set and looking up at the stars. Thinking back when I see some stars remembering the lovely and young and fun time with the mom-sone and daughters. I would like to know if there still there but I don't think I will every find out..

Write the story... Tho it's not TRUE It's still enjoying reading.

I would like to use my Biker and Master name but with the way this world is going to many people know to much and try and us things agains us. SO I will sign Anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
please

please give us more. your writting is excellant as normal for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The best of all worlds!!!!!!!!

Jim, your latest writing is truly a masterpiece!!!!It definitely needs to have at least five chapters for completion. The possible plots and sub-plots are endless,and the anticipation soooooo exciting. Please,please continue this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Super

Loved it. This is the best story I have read today and I've almost read them all. Thanks again.

SwedeqSwedeqover 17 years ago
Knock off the teasing......

Jim,

You know you want to write the next chapter. Are you as conflicted as Sam? Or should turn the female equivalent of Joe loose on you? Write the thing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
you do what you do best,write great stories

great sexual and fun stories hard to beat.you the best at writing them.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 17 years ago
You’ve done it again!!!!

Wow Jim that was great! You’ve done it again giving us interracial love together with hot incestuous coupling and you did it oh so beautifully. Such a clever plot deserves a continuation and I eagerly await a sequel about Joe and his Vietnamese family. Pete.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...