My Wanton Cousins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
474 Followers

I refilled my coffee cup and made for the bedroom to stretch out naked on the bed. Whatever Mimi was doing, it was taking quite a while in the bathroom. Five minutes went by, then ten, then fifteen. "Are you okay in there?" I called out loudly.

"Yeah…sorry…I'll be out in a minute," she responded in a muffled voice. The toilet flushed two or three times over the next few minutes and soon she emerged, looking fresh and oh-so-ravishing as she sat down her bag and reclined next to me on her stomach. Her head lay on her crossed arms as she faced me. She drew little doodling circles on my chest, then my stomach, as her finger progressed toward my groin. "You really filled me up…I mean, full! I had to douche," she mumbled, embarrassed. "I'm not on the pill any longer."

"Is that a problem?" I asked.

"I don't think so. Dennis and I don't have sex much, but suddenly I feel re-awakened. I'll talk with my doctor," she said.

I shuddered at the unlikely possibility of knocking her up, and decided to dig deeper. "You said earlier that you hadn't cheated on him during your marriage. Is this the first time?"

"Yeah. Not that I didn't have opportunities. I just didn't want to upset the balance in my family…with my kids an' everything. He had his girlfriends, of course," she admitted.

"You call that balance?"

"Once I got over the hurt, it wasn't so bad. After all, I'd lusted after you in my mind for years before he started his affairs. Every time I thought of you I'd get in heat. But…I had your pictures…and my sex toys," she said quietly. Then she brightened. "So! Now I live close by, you're divorced, and things couldn't be better!" She scooted over to kiss my flaccid dick lightly, causing it to pulse in response and rise slightly.

"Sex toys?" I asked, curious.

"Right here in my bag!" she announced playfully. "I don't wanna shock you and show 'em to you all at once! We've got lottsa time."

"Don't you want to get your passport today?" I inquired.

"Can't we call and have them mail me the forms?" she asked. I nodded, barely disguising a smile at her scheming, and she said, "I knew we could. This way we can spend all day in bed!" she exclaimed, beaming and rising to sit on her heels and pump my cock with one hand before she stuck the end in her mouth and blew hot air on it. My hips jumped at the feeling, she giggled – showing her devilish smile – and then closed her luscious lips around me as I swelled in her mouth. When I was fully erect and moaning, she pulled off to jack me slowly with her expert fingers. "Mmmm, I'm in heat again," she chortled melodically. "I feel so dirty!" She then reached into her bag at the side of the bed. Groping around for a second, she extracted a large, flesh-colored, latex dildo which could have been a twin to my own cock, complete with bulging veins and a large, enviable corona. At its base was a half-set of balls that acted as a handle, or a suction cup for a table, and inside the base was a switch that twisted an internal vibrator on and off.

"Very impressive," I muttered sarcastically. "You seem to have the best in fucking technology."

"Don't make fun, Derek. Things like this brought me pleasure for years while my kids were growing up and my husband was wandering...right up 'til yesterday." She leaned down with the upper half of her body atop me and her butt in the air, saying cutely from an inch away, "I even named it after you."

"Oh you did, huh!" I yelled, startling her and rolling from under her while pinning her wrists and crouching behind her to press my erection into her crack. Two seconds passed and she smiled over her shoulder as she began pushing her butt back into my loins.

"Ruff…ruff," she said, comically imitating a female dog, then she made those high whines that puppies make when they want something, stopping with "Ohhh…Derrrrek," as I slid deeply into her cunt from behind. Three or four of my long strokes seemed to tame her as she grabbed clumps of bed sheets in her fists and groaned. For some reason she'd lubed herself while in the bathroom…something totally unnecessary for her. Then I noticed her anus, wet and pulsating, as it worked in sympathy. With each of my thrusts it issued a clear semi-liquid which could only be lube as well. In a moment I grabbed her dildo, positioned it at her rectum, and began twisting it into her nether tunnel, applying small amounts of pressure as she backed her pussy onto my cock as far as the plastic phallus above it would allow. She whispered something that sounded like "…on," then said more loudly, "Gawd, baby…please turn it on!" when the toy was about one-third embedded in her ass. Its loud buzzing noise was soon drowned out by her grunts, which seemed to rasp all the way from her lungs.

Mimi thrashed through the next several minutes on her knees, yelling from a combination of pain and pleasure, as my thumb gradually pressed the dildo to full depth in her colon while my dick was embedded to my scrotum in her vagina. A sheen of sweat appeared on her body, making her only more desirable to me, as she plunged madly back onto the two probes invading her tender, pink insides. We were now entering an arena that my former wife had always considered perverse – anal sex – and one that my conventional upbringing had caused me seldom to enter. This wasn't just incest. To me it resembled something out of a sensual twilight zone that was exciting beyond belief.

I scooped her bag off the floor, scattering any number of plugs and toys on the sheets, finally finding her tube of lubricating jelly. I stripped off the cap and quickly pulled the vibrating toy from her ass to toss it aside, then squeezed a huge amount of the slick substance into her gaping, dark red asshole that stared up at me. Initially she jumped from the lube's cold temperature, but then mewled and wiggled her bottom at me invitingly. "Cum in my ass, baby. I took an enema in the bathroom." She whined disappointedly when I withdrew my penis from her slavering pussy, but cooed gratefully when I filled her colon with my tumescent cock, all the way to my pubic hair. And, without missing a stroke, her hand grasped the still-buzzing vibrator from the sheets and slipped it into her cunt. I was astonished at the economy of motion she used, but – as she'd said – she'd been masturbating with toys for years.

My harsh lunges into her bowels eventually drove her to her belly, flat on the bed. She was now shouting from either joy or pain – one could hardly tell – and her orgasms seemed to recur unevenly, like blasts of heat coming from a swirling, wind-driven wildfire, as her dark tunnel milked the length of my cock. I reached underneath her and filled my hands with her breasts, feeling particularly rough with her as my greater weight drove her into the mattress, and I finally gave in to the bestial feelings that gripped me. As my prick erupted its copious load of jizzum into her colon, she shrieked and for a full minute vacuumed my hot spunk as her heels pressed the underside of my buns and pulled my body rhythmically forward into her...forward again…and forward even again.

We finally lay fused together, two sweating heaps of wheezing flesh, and lapsed into a well-deserved nap. After a while I got up to pee, then decided to take a quick shower to clean off some of the sexual gunk that covered me. As I was washing, the shower door slowly opened, Mimi crept in with her face wreathed in smiles, and she took the soap from me to cover both of our fronts with suds. Then she stood on tiptoe to kiss me, and both soapy hands went to my cock and balls. I was instantly erect, and she turned me around, finally noticing the gashes she'd made on my back with her nails. After much ooo-ing and aah-ing she rinsed the scratches carefully and moved down to my butt crack with the soap, spending many seconds cleaning it. I let her poke a soapy finger inside, allowing her to twist it around, until finally I stepped away from her and rinsed off.

"What's the matter? Don't you trust me?" she asked.

"Just a little self-conscious," I said.

"Self-conscious!" she grinned in disbelief. "I let you jam your…your…giant cock up my ass, halfway to my stomach, and you complain about an inch of my finger in yours?" Her hand slid fore and aft on my dick as she spoke of its size.

"I've always been that way, Mimi," I said shyly, "even with doctors." True enough, I'd always despised prostate exams.

"Well this is Dr. Mimi!" she pronounced. "There are no secrets!" she announced, comically. "C'mon, bend over for me," she commanded, though much more soothingly.

"What?" I asked.

"Bend over for me! I wanta look at you!" she said, pushing me half forward at my hips. I bent forward a little, then – sensing how foolish I was being – bent all the way, with my knuckles hanging near my ankles. "Oooohh," she said, after dropping to her knees. "Even your asshole turns me on!" and grabbed my hips.

The next thing I felt was Mimi's slavering tongue licking the full length of my crack. Before I could react with anything but a groan and a flinch, she'd slid her wicked little tongue in and out of my anus a few times. I gasped, trying to clench my buns closed as she licked, yet I eventually let her have her way. She scooped the soap off the floor, which we'd dropped, and reached around my thigh to languorously wank my erect prick with her sudsy hand as her anal tribute continued.

"Gawd…Mimi…I'm…".

"Makes you wanta cum, huh," she giggled. How a 40 plus-year-old woman could giggle at a time like this baffled me. She stuck her head under the shower and rinsed her mouth, mostly for my benefit I surmised – I wouldn't have kissed her otherwise – then she turned away from me to put one foot on the large tile seat in the stall. "C'mon…" she said, wiggling her gorgeous ass at me and looking over her shoulder. "We're all soapy an'…I…need some more of you," she whined, the plea coming from deep in her throat. Her asshole was still red and puffy, with a trickle of my cum dribbling out, as I lined up behind her and pressed my dick against it. "Not there, baby," she said, recoiling from my rough poking. "I'm a little sore. Fuck my pussy…okay?" One hand went to her butt, pulling her cheeks apart as she thrust her cunt up toward me. "Mmm-hmm, there. Ooh, yeah…feels goooo-d," she mewled as I slid into her as far as I could. Her other hand went between her legs, massaging the underside of my cock as well as her clit, as I grasped her hips and buried myself in her with a repetitive thwopping sound.

We fucked for a good five minutes with me driving into her from behind, until she'd finally had enough of the standing position. I gasped the question: "Getting tired?" and she moaned and shook her head to show that she was. It was enough to break the moment.

"Need you deeper, baby," she whispered, as she turned down the shower water, which had begun to get cold. "Sit down. Let me come down on you." I sat on the bench and she straddled my legs facing away from me, and slowly wormed my dick into her overworked pussy. "Awww, Gawd, yeah…that's where it's best," she keened, as she took me all the way to her cervix. Throwing her head back, she expounded to the ceiling, "You are such a good fuck…such a good fuck," then lapsed into minutes of sharp cries and carnal moans as she worked herself to a climax.

My arms were around her now, with my hands cupping her breasts and plucking at her stiff, tan nipples. I felt in complete control of my cousin Mimi at this point, still looking like the gorgeous teenager whom I'd first fucked over twenty years before, and I felt strangely powerful. But I was being delusional. My male ego was just setting me up for another lesson about the extraordinary power of the women in my family, lessons I'd forgotten that my mother and aunts had taught me and other men many years before. Our women will do anything to assure a man's continued attention and loyalty. For example, it was one thing for Mimi to fuck me as a teen and claim me as a lifelong lover. It was quite another to avoid the advances of countless men who must have pursued her for years during a marriage to her adulterous husband, and apparently stay true to her husband as well as to me. I felt humbled by her self-sacrifice, ashamed of my egotistical lapse of a moment before, and felt a sudden tender reaction. I muttered, "Aww, Gawd, Mimi," and gathered her upper body to me in a crushing hug while romantically wanting to bring her the maximum in pleasure. In that regard, I was limited to a continued pummeling of her insides with my stiff dong.

"Hold still!" she cried at my muttering, then began plunging down onto me, driving me beyond her cervix on each stroke, and using all of my thick tool to stimulate her vagina. "Ahh, yeah! Ooh, Gawd, honey…s'good…yeah…yeah…yeah. Gonna…gonna cum, Derek. Gonna cum…so hard! Gonna cu'…all over your big cock, aww…awwwgh…awwwwgggghh," she grunted in her throat like some feral animal. I held her as still as I could, impaled to the maximum on my probe while her lithe body trembled and thrashed in my arms. And when her orgasm had ceased, I felt somehow guilty at not having shared a climax with her.

She sat on me for a while, with my member pulsing inside her excitedly, and finally stood up and turned to look down at me. Very tenderly she took my face in her hands and kissed me deeply, then lowered herself between my legs to squat before my still-erect cock. Her soft hands went to it and she stroked it a few times before slowly sliding her hot lips down its length. After a couple of minutes of this she pulled off, leaving it covered with saliva. Looking me in the eye she again proceeded to wank me, then – as I started fidgeting and getting more excited – she reached for one of my hands. She wrapped my palm around my meat and moved it up and down, her hand over mine, until I began to pant and show the early signs of an impending orgasm.

"I wantcha to cum on me, baby," she whispered sexily. "C'mon…in my mouth. Need to taste that sweet juice. S'been too long." Our hands, together, jacked me faster than before, and I whimpered in my throat as my balls drew up into my groin. Then, when I was beyond the point of no return, Mimi pulled her hand away from mine and leaned her head back with her mouth agape. "Aaaannggh," she uttered, the noise coming from her throat. "Aaaannggh," she grunted again, accompanied by a raspy chuckling, as I rose from the shower seat halfway and pointed my cock at her inviting open mouth while I jerked off frenetically.

Her hands went to my thighs, where she slid them softly up to my hips and down to my knees a few times. Her feathery touch was all that I needed to explode ecstatically. The first blast of cum shot directly between her lips to coat the roof of her mouth, causing her to mewl with pleasure. As I fed her oral cavity with succeeding gouts from my spasming prick – all the while shouting out the joy I was feeling – the absurd thought crossed my mind to avoid splashing any on her face…so that none would be "wasted."

Such feelings of neatness and economy apparently didn't burden Mimi. When her mouth had filled with my spunk, the surplus just poured in a single stream over her lower lip and down between her breasts. When at last I'd finished cumming and staggered once again to sit on the shower seat, Mimi swallowed, licked her lips, and purred, "Mmmnn, thank you, sweetie. Now lemme get the last of it," which she did by lifting my shrinking cock with her dainty fingers and sucking from it the last few droplets of semen that remained. We finished rinsing under cold water – that's all that was left – and toweled off, returning naked to the bedroom where she made her call to the Passport Office.

"Do you have passport pictures?" I asked.

"No, Kelly's gonna take them. You know…our second cousin Kelly. Dirk and Alma's daughter. She's a photographer and she lives close by."

"Is she grown already?" I asked, astonished, forgetting that I'd last seen our cousin Dirk's daughter more than ten years ago.

"Yeah. She's living with Alma now that she and Dirk are divorced. Alma went back to her old job as a dental hygienist."

"Dirk and Alma are divorced?" I blurted out, dumfounded. I'd always thought theirs was a marriage made in heaven.

"Boy, you are out of touch," Mimi said. "It's been…oh…two years now. Alma's living on the other side of the bay. Dirk stayed up north, still chasing skirts."

"I'll have to call them both," I said. Dirk was just a couple of weeks older than I and we'd been very close growing up, since he was my only male first cousin. He'd married Alma at age 18 and had two kids, Kelly being the younger and the only girl. His wife Alma, of beautiful, light-skinned Italian ancestry, had always been the perfect trophy wife, always shy and retiring…though not exactly submissive. In fact, she was the equal of Mimi at aggressively getting what she wanted.

"You won't have to call Alma or Kelly. They'll be at the reunion," said Mimi. I took that news with a blank look. "Don't tell me you haven't heard about the family reunion!" I shook my head in the negative. "My Gawd, Derek, didn't you know there's a weekend reunion at my folks' country place weekend after next? I could chew your mother's ass for not telling you!"

"Mom doesn't say much to me anymore. She's ashamed and looks on my divorce as being all my fault."

"That's no surprise. With all the girls in our family and no guys, you and Dirk didn't have a chance. Our mothers always considered you dirty little boys. Anyway, Dennis has conveniently scheduled a fishing trip for that weekend, so – whattaya say – will you be my date?"

"We'll have to be really careful, Mimi, now that we're…you know…".

"Fucking!?" she laughed. "If I had my way we'd move in together! O-o-kay. I'll be discreet, but it'll be neat to pal around with you and make the old ladies' tongues wag."

"What's the name of Alma's boss, and where's his dental office?" I asked, curious about my pretty, now-divorced cousin-in-law.

"My address book's in my bag. I'll get it for you later. Why dontcha' come here and smooch with me a little? I'll have to be leaving soon and probably won't see you for a few days. C'mon, honey, gimme a good squeeze to remember you by."

"I want to call Dirk first, right now," I insisted, and called my cousin's office from the bed. He did most of the talking, going on about his current affair with a woman in his company, and suggested that I call his ex-wife Alma, saying she'd be pleased to hear from me. I told him I'd see her at the reunion and asked if he were attending. He laughed and asked if my ex-wife was going, to which I gave him a definite "No!" and to which he replied that there was the answer to my question.

During our conversation Mimi had leaned over and started giving me a slow, languorous blowjob, which had me ragingly erect after a minute or two. Before I hung up she'd straddled my middle, standing flat-footed on the bed, and spread her swollen pink pussy open for one last fuck before leaving. I grunted slightly as her moist cunt lips slid slowly down over my glans, and quickly terminated the call with my cousin, Dirk. She grinned at me as I grabbed her luscious hips to assist her in her accelerating up and down motions, and said with mock-innocence, "Just like a man; can't multi-task…just a simple phone call while fucking."

jay.palin
jay.palin
474 Followers