My Wanton Cousins Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
470 Followers

After Mimi had calmed down, Kelly gathered a sofa pillow and put it on the table under her right knee, while angling her extended left leg straight to the side onto the floor and brazenly arching her back, boldly inviting me to fuck her like a dog. I moved behind her and looked down at her tanned, muscular body. As turned on as I was, my heartbeat increased at the young woman's unblemished, muscular butt. She'd inherited all of the best physical genes that our family had to offer, plus her mother's alabaster Italian skin. Her earlier years as a health club trainer had burnished that genetic mix into a finely-honed specimen. Obviously she tanned in the nude, because of the telltale white strip that extended from her perineum to halfway up her crack. That was my target, I mused gleefully, as I positioned myself behind her – straddling the narrow table – and began stirring my cock into her moist, dark red, labia.

Mimi looked up at me over Kelly's back, reading my expected pleasure in my tooth-gritted expression, and moaned as Kelly leaned forward to nibble and lick, first at the inside of her thighs, then her puffy cunt. "Ohhh, honey, you're gonna make me cum again if you do that!" she gasped, as Kelly honed in on her wet pussy with her mouth.

Suddenly I began comparing Mimi with Kelly. Though still a very attractive woman, Mimi was in her early forties, after having given birth to two children. Though devoid of stretch marks or other obvious hints of middle-age, and tanned to perfection, she still didn't quite measure up to the young goddess whose glove-like vagina I'd just slipped into. I was becoming every bit the reprobate as my male cousin, Dirk – I thought – who'd divorced Kelly's mother, Alma, in favor of a younger woman! I closed my eyes and drove the thought from my head, still thrusting slowly…almost reflectively…into the tight confines of Kelly's clasping slit. Mimi had been my lifelong incestuous love, and I told myself that I had to continue to respect that. But I couldn't let those feelings dissuade me from enjoying the lascivious young goddess kneeling before me. Could I?

To Kelly it made no difference. Sex was sex. She'd removed the buzzing dildo from the table and turned it off, then leaned forward to noisily tongue Mimi's slit while grunting in her throat from my canine-like drilling. I dug my fingers into her hips and squatted behind her while straddling the table, but continually had to move forward as she followed Mimi's gradual recline onto her back. In a couple of minutes they were both on the sofa embracing one another face-to-face. Kelly had ceased tonguing Mimi and they had their legs scissored together, undulating their hips against each other, vulva-to-thigh, and were lustily kissing as I boned Kelly's wet gash from behind.

Their passion grew by the minute as their bodies ground together. The gurgling, mewling sounds in their throats were broken only by the wet slapping of their tongues and dripping saliva. Mimi – God bless her – reached around Kelly's bottom and spread her buttocks open so that I could drive even deeper into the girl, while Kelly grappled for the dildo that had been used and slipped it under Mimi, searched about for a few seconds, and apparently began easing the slippery cylinder into her ass. I couldn't see what was transpiring, but the protracted, throaty, groan from Mimi made amply clear that anal enjoyment was afoot.

That seemed to trigger us all. Mimi's back arched, pushing her soggy cunt against Kelly's thigh, and she shrieked, "I'mmmmm cummmmmiinnnnng!" which, in turn, caused Kelly to hammer back at me as if possessed.

Kelly screamed, "Ooooooohhhhhhh, fuuuuuuccckkkk!" for several seconds, then her butt stopped its pounding and began trembling as she babbled, "Fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck!" her insides clamping down on my cock with rapid internal contractions as fast as her heartbeat.

My own orgasm hit seconds later, starting with a numbness in my toes, then racing up my legs to grip my balls, then exploding out of my prick like a fire hose as I clasped Kelly's body to me and filled her full of seed. I pumped and pumped, shouting with gusto as I spilled my cum into her, each spurt which was met in return with a squeeze of my full, buried length by her muscular vagina. When we were all three finished, we lay in a pile of flesh, moaning and quivering as the last few of our seizures gripped and released us.

I rolled off the two women, conscious of my weight on them, and heard Mimi whisper to Kelly, "You got all of him."

"Mmmmnnn, yeeaahh, you want some?" the girl murmured drowsily.

"Well, sure," said Mimi. "I've been drinking his jizzum since before you were born!"

"Okay, I'll share…as long as you lick the thing it came in," she giggled. Kelly then crawled up past Mimi's breasts and, straddling her head, opened her pussy over her cousin's mouth, slowly releasing a long, unbroken string of the spunk that I'd sprayed inside her moments before. When the stream finally ended, Mimi's tongue lashed out and slurped Kelly's quim clean causing the girl to close her eyes, mewl a few times, and wiggle her beautiful bottom onto Mimi's cum-slick lips.

I was beginning to really enjoy my bisexual cousins…until Kelly got up and turned off the video camera. "Was that on the whole time?" I asked.

"Yeah, I always back up my stills with a DVD," she said, matter-of-factly.

"Kelly, Mimi and I can't have compromising videos of us scattered everywhere! What would your mother do if she got hold of one of them?" I complained. I thought my objection was valid since Kelly lived with Alma.

She was silent for a minute while giving me a penetrating look, then she relented, obviously after remembering that we had to keep two secrets: one was my dalliance with her mother, Alma, which needed to be kept from Mimi; the other were her escapades with me, which should be kept from her mother. "Oh, all right. I'll let you keep the videos, but if I need them for any reason, you'll have to give them back," she said. So, after a few minutes we got back to the purported reason we were all at my house on this rainy Saturday morning: to take passport pictures for the trip Mimi was taking to Europe in a few weeks. Others would fill out her professional album. Still others would constitute a personal X-rated collection.

But it's not easy to stop three healthy adults who've dabbled in mild incestuous pleasures on a weekend, especially when one is a woman putatively new to bisexuality. The tension didn't wear off, therefore, as Kelly donned her tank top and a pair of jean cutoffs she'd brought with her, and Mimi went to a bedroom to get fully dressed in black underwear, a frilly, light gray silk blouse and a charcoal business suit and heels for some serious portraiture. I put on my bathrobe.

The next pictures were to be more classic, showing Mimi in a formal work setting. Kelly chose my library as the surrounding, using my large walnut desk as a centerpiece. Lights were used to eliminate shadows and Kelly applied formal makeup to Mimi's face. Finally she looked at me and said, "Are you gonna hang out in your bathrobe all day? Why don't you go put on some slacks and a shirt and tie so I can get some shots of you, too? This is a great opportunity!"

Flattered, I went to the bedroom to get dressed. It took me several minutes, since it wasn't every day that I was a photographer's model. Returning, Kelly had apparently taken several formal shots and was now snapping a few of Mimi in relaxed poses. When I walked in she was sitting on the edge of my desk with one of her suit jacket buttons undone and the top of her blouse unbuttoned, which showed her cleavage and the top of a lacy, black bra. Her sitting pose was sideways, causing her legs to be slightly spread in her very short pin-striped skirt, which showed her black stockings as far north as she dared. The image was that of a very sexy female executive, since the stockings were of a small fishnet pattern, and Kelly had fixed her dark blond hair and makeup to that effect. The final touch was a pair of black plastic, rectangular-framed, eyeglasses that she held in her hand, as if she'd just taken them off. I'd seldom seen her more sexy in an understated way…nor more quietly fuckable.

"Okay, let's tell a story with these shots," said Kelly, as she placed the glasses on Mimi and had her sit in my high-backed leather office chair, which was pushed away from the desk. "Cross your legs, Mimi…just slightly, so we can get a look at your beautiful calf…that's it!" She snapped a couple of shots as Mimi posed, then gave her a sheaf of papers and a pencil as props. "Now, read the papers and act as if you're making notes on them," which added to Kelly's little photoplay. "Okay, now, keep doing what you're doing. You're still in focus! Don't move!"

With that instruction Kelly walked over to me, looked me in the eye, and started massaging my cock and balls through the gray flannel slacks I'd put on previously. For a moment I took it as a signal to peel off my tie but she stopped me, apparently wanting me just to get an erection. I didn't disappoint her. She led me over to Mimi and by the time we reached her my pants were bulging.

"Okay, Mimi, what I want is for you to look over as if Derek has knocked and you've invited him in. He'll come and stand next to you while you're seated, and you'll notice that special…something about him. Know what I mean?"

"I can already see what you mean, honey. What then?"

"Then…we'll play it as it lays…like we talked about," said Kelly.

I could only guess what that meant. Obviously the two had discussed what would transpire.

And so it went. With the cameras focused on Mimi, they captured her face looking up toward me, then on me from the waist down standing next to her with an obvious bulge at my groin, then on her peering at my basket over her glasses at the lump in my pants. Kelly shot Mimi from about three feet away, capturing me below the waist, from beltline to knee, giving verbal instructions as we went. Then she had me unzip and place my erect dick on Mimi's shoulder, causing her to look at it with a sly smile. In the next shot she shifted herself halfway to the right in the chair and daintily placed my cock suspended from her fingers in the middle of her outstretched pink tongue, as Kelly snapped away. "Great!" enthused our young cousin with the cameras. "Now, unbutton your blouse and undo your bra with your left hand. Rub your nipples a little bit with his cock…that's it! Wow! I forgot I don't have to give you directions! Yeah! Now take him deep in your mouth! Perfect!"

"Mmmmmm, you taste just like Kelly," Mimi gushed happily at the dampness still on my root from our earlier threesome. And to think I'd been concerned about her accepting bisexuality, I thought! Without being asked she'd shed her high heels and drawn her legs up onto the seat. They were covered by her black fishnet nylons, which to my pleasant surprise had a big hole where the crotch was supposed to be. So, as her velvety throat claimed my now-rampant prick, I slowly bent over her huddled form and my fingers tenderly explored her dripping pussy before I slid them into the moist inner reaches of her vagina.

At this point Kelly was so close with her camera that the only thing in the frame were Mimi's lips stretched around my member with her nose planted in my pubic hair, then the alternate image of her mouth sucking the swollen head of my prick. She was groaning from my fingers plumbing the depths of her pussy and her smelly juices were soaking my hand, just inches from Kelly's concentrating face. Out of mischief, I quickly pulled from Mimi's crotch and trailed my wet fingers across Kelly's lips, which she opened immediately to taste the love nectar of her cousin. "God, you're so dirty, Derek. I love it!" she gurgled, deep in her throat, as she licked my fingers clean of every trace of juice. With no prompting she quickly dove into her cousin's cunt and gave a few exploratory licks at her swollen dripping folds, widely open before her.

"C'mon up, Mimi, up here," I said, patting the top of the desk to my dazed cousin. For her part, it took the horny young Kelly less than 30 seconds to disrobe, then she grabbed Mimi's bag of sex toys and dumped it on the desk. The photo shoot had taken a sudden recess and the backup video camera would have to capture the action from here on. I quickly doffed the clothing I'd so carefully put on just a few minutes before, and Kelly re-positioned the video camera more closely to focus on Mimi's naked torso.

Mimi had discarded her suit jacket and her blouse and bra were hanging off of her, with her tits attractively displayed in half-naked disarray. Her lipstick was gone and her hair tousled as she leaned back and lay down on the desk. Her mouth quickly captured my rod but the angle was wrong. Quickly correcting, she scrunched toward me at the end of the desk to hang her head over the edge, providing a straight passage into her throat. I was careful, but responded to her hands on my thighs, which dragged me into her throat roughly as she made obscene gagging sounds. "Gllhhkk, gllhhkk, gllhhkk, gllhhkk" resounded from her gullet as her fingernails dug into my legs, pulling me ever deeper.

Meanwhile Kelly had returned to licking Mimi's cunt, now made easier by my holding her splayed legs by the backs of her knees almost to her breasts as she throated my cock. This was raw, dirty, sex…just the way I'd come to expect it with my cousins, and Kelly knew it. She looked up at me from her position at Mimi's crotch and a devilish glint appeared in her eye. In a flash she reversed her position and straddled her cousin, pulling her body so that Mimi's head was yanked from between my legs and once again supported by the desk. They were now in a 69, and began tonguing one another noisily. But Kelly's greater height proved to be an impediment and soon they rolled over, placing her on the bottom, giving me a bird's eye view of Mimi's newfound cunnilingual skills, as she launched a sublime, tongue-flicking assault on her young cousin's pearl-like clit as it swelled from under its pink hood.

For several moments I watched them pleasure one another, listening to the soft, liquid, lapping sounds of tongues tasting dripping organs, until I was mesmerized…nearly at one with both of them. Then, slowly, with erect cock in hand, I stepped toward where Kelly was servicing Mimi and slowly ran the corona up between her drooling labia to moisten it, then higher to poke at her anus…just in an exploratory way. Mimi jumped at the contact, made a noise of surprise, and in a couple of seconds passed back a clear glass butt plug and tube of lubricant that had been dumped onto the desk earlier, only to return to slurping at Kelly's cunt. The plug itself was shaped like an elongated Ace of Spades, only much larger, with a handle on it. It was clearly designed to expand one's rectum to allow anal intercourse…or merely to simulate it. In any case, I lubed it and slowly worked it into and out of Mimi's fundament, causing her to moan with pleasure. Then – with Kelly's face just below my testicles – I stirred my cock slowly into Mimi's dripping pussy, just above Kelly's voracious, clit-licking tongue.

Both my cousins were very excited by now, having working themselves into a froth toward an orgasm while nibbling at one another's clits. With frenzied plunges I pumped deeply into Mimi's pussy while I plumbed her anus with the glass dildo, at the same time I felt Kelly's hot breath against the underside of my balls as I thrust in and out of my older cousin's vagina. "Ohhh…Ohhh…Ohhh…Ohhh…Ohhh…Ohhh," yelped Mimi as she fought to keep her tongue in Kelly's snatch, causing me to accelerate my slashing hips.

Mimi's saddle was now bouncing wildly all over the desk, held down only by Kelly's arms around her thighs and my hands on the gaping hole in her fishnet stockings. Her juices were pouring out of her pussy and into Kelly's mouth…all over her face…from around my pummeling cock, and the lubed dildo in her ass was in danger of falling out. Before I knew what I was doing, I'd pulled the dildo from her ass, causing her to shrink back in disappointment, and quickly replaced it with my tumescent cock, which I inserted to the hilt. So surprised was she that she raised her head to the sky and let out a groan of affirmation as I plumbed deep within her bowels to join her in a titanic orgasm. "Aaaaaagggggghhhhhhh!" we both screamed at the top of our lungs, followed by grunts and moans as I rode her from behind and Kelly nipped and flicked at her clit with her tongue, torturing the palpitating little organ with loving caresses. When Mimi's bottom stopped quivering, with me thinking about the load of cum that would surely run out of Mimi's asshole into Kelly's mouth in a few seconds, the doorbell rang several times.

All three of us froze, reacting as if sprayed with ice water. I slipped into my shirt and slacks, preparing to answer the door, and was once again serenaded by the jangling bell. "I'm com-ming!" I yelled, tripping barefoot to the front entrance. When I opened the door, I realized that was a poor choice of words, since Alma – having already seen Mimi's and Kelly's vehicles in the driveway – had quickly gotten the picture before she'd rung the bell. My promise of a lunch tomorrow hadn't mollified her. She'd decided to drive over to see me today.

"Really?" she said, sardonically. "It usually takes you a lot longer to cum!" she added, milking the double entendre for all it was worth as she stalked angrily into the house. I closed the door and walked to her. She looked up at me, angrily, and pushed me away as I tried to take her in my arms. "No, Derek. I don't want you to touch me, now," she said.

Her statement stumped me. Did she mean, now that I've touched Kelly, or what?

We found a seat on a sofa, where I mumbled an apology. At a further loss for words, I offered her coffee.

"That'll just make me more jumpy. I need a drink! Where are Kelly and Mimi?"

"In the library…taking pictures…probably changing clothes now." I explained, haltingly. "Bloody Mary okay?"

She looked at me skeptically, since I was barefooted, and had just thrown on a pair of pants and a shirt that was partially buttoned. "Yes, make me a Bloody Mary…a strong one!"

I made her a drink, which she gulped down, and she relaxed, asking for a refill. In a rambling voice, she explained that late Thursday night she'd been up when Kelly came home, smelling of cum and male sweat after having fucked me. She'd guessed what her daughter had been doing, but not with whom. This morning after our phone call, knowing that Kelly had a long appointment with Mimi for pictures, she'd played the odds and bet that the meeting would be at my house. It didn't take a genius to figure out that Kelly and I would also end up fucking.

The second drink was working on Alma by now, and she was getting loose. "There's just so much about me that you don't know!" she sighed. She looked tiny – albeit incredibly sexy – dressed in a knee-length wraparound cotton skirt in green camouflage print. On top she wore a green sweatshirt that zipped up the front, but didn't cover the magnificence of her DD tits, which were snugly kept in place by a skin-tight tube top of the same color, revealing glistening mounds of upper breast flesh.

"Kelly told me you had a rough time during your divorce. You were almost suicidal," I said, trying to change the subject.

"Oh, I know," she groaned. "That's what I have to tell you about. Promise you won't think badly of me…I feel so ashamed. Y'see, before Dirk an' I were divorced, he used to bring his girlfriends home."

jay.palin
jay.palin
470 Followers