My Wanton Cousins Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
474 Followers

"Yeah," I said, waiting expectantly for the other shoe to drop.

"Well, he liked to have me in bed at the same time." Bang! went the other shoe.

"As an active participant?" I queried.

"Oh, yes. As an active, interested, enthusiastic participant," said Alma.

"So Kelly's bisexuality was most likely learned at home," I said, cutting to the chase and letting her know that I knew of her daughter's habits.

"I know I've been a terrible mother," she said.

"You've raised a fine daughter, Alma, and you're a beautiful woman," said I. I said this with a firm tone, my eyes dropping to the split in her skirt, which had accidentally opened to reveal one thigh almost to her crotch.

She caught me looking, flushed, and covered herself, while mumbling, "Where are those girls, anyhow?"

I shrugged, thinking it best for her to find out for herself. I made a mental note to have a talk with Kelly about her mother's bisexual experiences, who at this moment appeared more taken with my Bloody Marys. She held out her empty glass to me wordlessly and I made her a third drink. Then we decided to look for Kelly and Mimi.

We found them in a spare bedroom…now naked and dozing in one another's arms on my huge, king-size bed. Mimi was on her back with Kelly draped across her torso just above her vulva. Her full lips were open and her mouth issued a stream of drool that bathed Mimi's belly. Her dark brown hair was delightfully tousled across my elder cousin's breasts and her arm was comfortably resting across her hips. Near them on the bed was Mimi's bag of sex toys, one of which – a string of vaginal beads about ¾" in diameter – still protruded from Mimi's cunt, soaked in lubricant, a squeeze bottle of which lay nearby.

"Aren't they beautiful?" whispered Alma drunkenly, which caused me to want to retreat and leave them to their nap. But Alma had other ideas. She stopped me by reaching into the waistband of my slacks. In a moment she'd unsnapped them so that they fell to the floor. Since I'd slipped them on without underwear when the doorbell rang, my cock was still greasy from Mimi's ass, which attracted Alma's lustful attention as it swung freely from side to side. In seconds I'd stripped off my shirt as she did her skirt, revealing her fabulous naked, hourglass bottom perched atop her luscious muscular legs.

By the time Alma had removed her top and unhooked the center clasp on her push-up bra, the two ladies were awake and looking at us both wide-eyed. Neither Alma nor I had seen Mimi remove the string of beads from her gash and wipe them off, because Alma had turned toward me for a tonsil-bruising kiss, causing me to have an instant erection. During that moment I'd gotten a glimpse of her snatch which – in the days since Wednesday – she'd either shaved or waxed free of pubic hair. Indeed, she'd prepared for this day in more ways than one.

"You mus'n't let me stop you," muttered Mimi, sarcastically, as she lay back against the headboard with legs apart, one bent at the knee. Kelly was now suckling at one of her breasts like an infant.

"I wouldn't let you stop me if you were God, Herself," hissed Alma, as she crawled toward Mimi on all fours. She'd weakly made a point…but no one was really listening, since Alma had gone straight for the swollen lips of Mimi's vulva to begin slurping them with her drooling tongue. In a matter of seconds Mimi was a mass of moaning flesh, her hands pressing at the back of Alma's head to gently guide her ministrations.

Kelly was nearly moved out of position by her mother, but smiled broadly as I crept onto the bed behind Alma and grabbed the bottle of lubricant. Standing on our knees, one full squeeze into my palm and one into hers gave us enough oil to cover Alma's butt cheeks 'til they glistened in the afternoon light. "Gimme some more," whispered Kelly in my ear. I obliged her with another palm full, which she then rubbed all over my cock, stopping only after kissing me deeply and placing my cock head at the entrance to her mother's pussy.

I entered her easily, with an audible squish from the generous amount of oil we'd splashed on Alma's ass and thighs. And, since her mouth was engaged with Mimi's crotch thus precluding all but feral-sounding grunts, it was up to Kelly to provide vocal and other encouragement. As I drilled Alma deeply, driving myself home by gripping her hips, Kelly pressed her luscious body against mine from behind, kissing me softly all over my back and shoulders. As her mother's thick, custard-like fluids began gathering around her opening, Kelly reached around me and smeared them all over my groin, jacking me as she whispered filthy words of approval.

Suddenly Mimi climaxed. She'd been lying fairly quietly with Alma's head between her legs – muttering "yes…yes…yes" – until finally all hell broke loose. Her muscled legs shot straight out,

with her back arched, her head shot back in throes of exquisite agony, her fingers clawed at Alma's short black hair, and she screamed loudly enough to be heard a block away. As she whimpered into an afterglow I made a mental note to myself to ask Alma for some tips on cunnilingus. But there was work to do with her now, I thought, as I flipped her over onto her back.

My sucking lips found her dark nipples immediately as she squealed with pleasure. I quickly moved us up on the bed a couple of feet and she took that as a signal to pull her knees back to her armpits, all the while rubbing my cock head in the sloppy entrance to her snatch. When I'd nibbled on her nipples until they were as hard as pebbles, she pulled my face to hers for a deep kiss. I obliged her, exploring every centimeter of her pussy-tasting mouth until she gasped for air and pushed me away with both hands on my chest. Taking full advantage of the moment, I then plunged savagely to the hilt into her vagina, taking several deep strokes, which drew surprised cries of joy from her as we began the give and take of missionary thrusts as old as time itself.

I looked down at the woman moaning sensuously in my arms. I'd known her for over half my life, since I was eighteen, when my cousin Dirk first married her. She was still gorgeous, with a flawless Mediterranean complexion and curly black hair, flashing brown eyes, and a mercenary personality to match. All of her life she had depended on her looks to get what she wanted; she knew no other way, inspiring me to a level of punitive roughness as I took her to task.

I held her hips savagely, goring her deeply as she cooed and clawed at my hips and back with her nails. "Oooh, Derek…it's so gooood!" she purred, looking up at me with half-closed eyes. "I loved eating Mimi as you fucked me…with the oil…mmmm…you're so dirty!" As if in answer, I braced myself on either side of her head, raising my hips higher, affording greater contact between my cock and her clitoris, which had immediate benefits for the both of us. For her, it gave the obvious added friction necessary to propel her closer to an orgasm; for me, it allowed sufficient height from the surrounding bed for Kelly to gain access to my ass.

So, while engaged in the wildly pleasurable exercise of drilling into Alma's velvety insides I was soon provided the added beneficence of her daughter's tongue. At first I didn't know what it was, so soft was its gentle, moist incursion into my crack. But as I began plunging harder, and Alma's eyes rolled backward into her head as she crept toward a monumental climax, Kelly's lingual probe stiffened and I broke into a sweat as she stretched it – vainly as it turned out – trying to reach my prostate.

So much was going on that I couldn't concentrate on cumming. That didn't seem to bother Alma, though, since she was yelping like a woman possessed, encouraging me to fuck her harder and faster. My hips flew at her like a trip hammer, slapping at her thighs in a blur, causing her to whimper hysterically as our parts meshed. And all the time we were fucking, Kelly was

encouraging me, with a hand on my pile-driving backside, or gently cradling my balls, or stroking the junction of our organs, until…finally…Alma came mightily.

"Eeeyaaahhhh!" she screamed, waking Mimi from her torpor and thrashing back and forth on the bed, flinging drool and snot from her mouth and nose. Her trembling body closed like that of a wounded spider in its death throes as she drew me to her, licking and biting at my pectorals. Every few seconds a new seizure would rack her body and she'd quiver as if responding to an electric shock. After two full minutes of deep moaning, she gradually relaxed and became quiet, with each muscle loosening, allowing her to pull away from me before she turned over with a contented sigh.

I was of course crazed with desire. My cock was as hard as iron and ready to burst. Kelly – God bless her – sensed my dilemma and once again poured oil on her hand to jack me a few times as I squatted over her mother's supine figure. In a flash I'd eased my slippery probe into Alma's ass, maintaining a constant, firm, pressure, so that the only sound of entry between her buttery globes was a single gasp. When I was all the way into her colon, she released a low groan that reflected a much deeper satisfaction than pain. In fact, as we progressed with our butt-fucking, Alma rose to all fours and with gritted teeth began driving her ass back against my prick, using fists full of the sheets to propel herself.

It didn't take me long. Ordinarily the hot, oily, spongy, cavern of Alma's bowels would be enough to induce an orgasm in any man, but at this moment Kelly had laid her head on her mother's backside facing my plundering cock. Her gorgeous face was enough stimulus. The deep brown hair, hazel eyes, the serious look, the insatiable sexual appetite…all combined to make me want to…now!

I ripped my dick from Alma's butt quickly and the first gout of cum hit Kelly across her lips and one cheek, one ear and the hair on one side of her head. She then grabbed my pecker and played it like a hose across her face: one shot under her right eye and across the bridge of her nose, another blast across her left cheek, two more ropes on and in her mouth, with the remainder left to be licked clean. As I lay back hyperventilating, I marveled at the unselfish way she shared my seed with her mother and Mimi, who descended on her with kissing and licking mouths.

The rest of that Saturday afternoon went similarly. In early evening Mimi went home to her husband and I fixed dinner for Alma and Kelly. Wine with dinner had made us tipsy and horny so naturally we went back to bed, this time to spend much of the night napping as much as fucking. There's something phenomenal about awakening in the middle of the night between two gorgeous women – mother and daughter – both of whom smell of sex, and feeling their bodies envelop you… .

* * * * * *

One month later Mimi finally took her trip to Europe, as planned. While she was gone, she arranged to have either Kelly or Alma stay with me – on weekends both at once – ostensibly to prevent loneliness. When she returned we resumed our ménage as we had prior to her trip, sometimes adding new participants to our group on occasion. We were fortunate to have a large family with so many female cousins.

jay.palin
jay.palin
474 Followers