All Comments on 'My Wedding Day - The Aftermath!'

by TheJogger

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This Writer Deletes Adverse Commentary

Poor pathetic "writer." If you can't stand the comments (which can still be seen, by the way), then quit submitting crap like this to the website.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A bit short...

...but I enjoyed it! Thanks.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
What?

Finally over. Whew!

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
His wife and his brother...

What a family!! His wife and his brother prayed all days that he died in the Middle-East...How can people with no morals can look themselves in a mirror? Why did she married him? To become a widow?

tigger119tigger119over 6 years ago
Fucking Cheaters

The most obvious and GLARING omission of all was the absence of the Tags, CHEATING, CHEATING WIFE, SCUM SUCKING BROTHER, CUCKOLD, DISHONORING OUR SOLDIERS IN HARMS WAY, BETRAYAL of the HIGHEST ORDER in ALL 4 chapters. Go back and try again COWARD. WHAT?????? Too afraid of offending the sensibilities of the "oh, so sensitive PC/ Snowflake crowd??????" BOO fucking Hoo. Tell the truth and call it what it really is WUSSY boy.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Glad

Glad this POS stopped writing. These stories make you sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Glad you started writing again. Enjoying your cheating sluttiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Epilogue. Vic shoots Paul and leaves his wife to a middle eastern brothel.

someoneothersomeoneother7 months ago

Probably at least in top 5 of the most pathetic series of stories on LW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous