My Wet Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the liberty to let my mouth linger even lower, and when my tongue pressed against her tight anus, her mouth hissed with a passionate "wait!", but her hands pressed my head in place, holding it where I could do nothing but continue to probe her ass with my mouth. Tongue on ass was the trigger, and the next wave erupted!

'Wave' is the only really appropriate term to use. She released my head so that her fingers could find her clit again, and I looked up just in time to be covered in a stream of girly-spunk. The shots continued this time, 3 or 4 of them as her hand moved in a blur over her mound and the deluge of fluid squirted between her fingers and down her pussy, drenching the sheets and my face. I drank, literally, all that I could lap up while she lost herself in the orgasm. What seemed like hours, but probably was no more than 60 seconds, bathed me as completely as I had dreamed of for the past 6 years. I could have stopped right then and been satisfied.

I would have thought that Tiffany would have been ready to some sleep, but instead she pulled me back on top of her melting body and guided my dick back inside her. She lapped at my face as we kissed, tasting herself on my lips and everywhere else.

"WOW," she exclaimed! "I feel so great with you and knowing you enjoy it as much as I do allowed me to really explode tonight!"

"The pleasure is all mine," I said sincerely. "I could do that all night long" I continued.

"Well, lets take care of you before we think about that," she purred into my ear. "You're not the only one with an oral fetish. I want you to cum on my face!"

The fantasy continued beyond even my far flung expectations! With her words still floating in the air I started pumping her faster and deeper. I wanted nothing more than to see her drenched in my cum, just as I had been drenched in hers.

When I neared the point of no return, I scrambled from on top of her and stood by the bed as she hurriedly knelt on the floor in front of me. Her mouth quickly found my balls and sucked them in as I stroked my cock with long, fast, meaningful motions. She paused her work on my boys and looked up at me while I continued masturbating.

"Cum on my face," she requested. "I don't want it in my mouth; I want it on my face and in my hair!"

She immediately went back to work on my testicles and I felt the pressure mounting way back in my sack.

"Here it comes," I managed to exclaim before I gripped my cock hard and let the pressure of my sperm build before its first release.

Tiffany tilted her head back and closed her eyes. The first spurt was out of my control and exploded almost to her forehead and across her left eye. The trail of that first burst settled in her hair, right above her ear. The next two shots were expertly placed as I painted her cheek and then her nose and upper lips. From there, my load was virtually gone and she opened her eyes once she realized the shots where over.

Her hand moved to clear her eye of the semen that the first shot had deposited, but instead of wiping it clear she rubbed it into her face. He mouth moved to my penis and milked me of any remaining sap. Her hand continued to gather my cream from around her face and rub it over her entire face, eventually liking several fingers clean. I dropped to my knees and kissed her as we sank in unison to the carpeted floor.

I tickled her back and arms as she fell asleep. Despite my exhaustion, I remained awake and watched her sleep, her body rising and falling with each breath. I wanted to wake her and continue our private party, but decided I had waited 6 years... a few hours for recovery would not kill me.

12