My Golden Shower Wishes Come True

Story Info
One of my fetishes is watching women piss and piss play.
7.1k words
4.74
21.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was nineteen, I discovered websites that were pee related, and I had many enjoyable jack-off sessions looking at those sites.

I used to be married, but my wife just wouldn't have anything to do with piss play. About 4 years ago, we divorced. Not because of her aversion to pee play, but for other reasons not relevant here.

Because of my fetish, I have an extensive collection of photos and videos of pee that I've found on the internet. I keep them in an encrypted folder on my home server. I open up that folder whenever I want to enjoy my fetish. I very much like watching women pee, almost anywhere other than on a toilet. Outdoors, on the floor, into a sink basin, in the shower or tub, etc. I like seeing women peeing on each other or on men, and men peeing on women.

About a year ago, I met Glenda. She works in the same building as I do. We were in line at the little diner nearby, and she asked if we could have our lunch together. We began dating shortly after. We're both twenty-eight years old. Glenda is a fantastic looking brunette with long hair. She has 32B breasts and slender hips that make up a wonderfully tight ass. And long legs. Really sexy long legs. It wasn't too long after we met that we began having sex. Really great, uninhibited sex. Very enjoyable for both of us.

Glenda has her pubic hair closely trimmed and she likes mine to be the same. We have had some nice erotic fun trimming and shaving each other. Sex with her is exceptional, and she's willing to experiment with different methods and toys. We both enjoy a little dressing up and role playing, which we get into occasionally.

We often sleep over at each other's apartment, but we haven't moved in together yet. I expect we'll progress to that in the near future. We both like to stay in shape, and we frequently go jogging at the same time when our schedules match up.

One day I drove over to her place, picked her up and we went to our favorite running spot. Before running, we both had been drinking a lot of water. When we got back to my car, we discovered that the public toilets at the parking area were closed for repairs.

"Damn," Glenda said. "I really need to pee! Guess I shouldn't have had so much coffee and water."

"Me, too. Let's just walk back into the woods a bit, find a private spot, and piss there."

"Umm...Okay, I guess we can do that." But as Glenda said it, she smiled like she was a bit excited about the idea.

We found a secluded spot. We both just kind of stood there looking around and at each other. Even though we've been fucking a lot and staying overnight together, we've never watched each other doing our thing in the bathroom.

Glenda kind of giggled and in her role-playing little voice said, "Hey, Joe-wee - I'll show you mine if you show me yours!"

"Sure. Like we haven't seen each other's stuff already."

"Well, it's never been out in the woods, in a kind of public area like this. You go first."

So, I dropped my running shorts and underwear down a bit and pulled out my cock. Being in the new location with a bit of a risk of someone seeing us had caused my cock to stiffen up a bit. I looked over at Glenda as she lowered her shorts and panties down to mid-thigh, letting me get a good daylight look at her shaved pussy.

Glenda sounded excited as she said, "Joe, I want to watch you pee. Piss for me, please?"

'This is starting to get good,' I thought to myself, hoping it might get even better. I held my cock with one finger and thumb like I normally do when I piss. But it didn't want to start flowing. I've never had someone watch me pee before, and my cock was getting a bit stiffer, which also inhibited my flow.

"Come on, Joe-wee. Can't you go pee-pee for me?" Glenda said, again in that giggly little voice.

"Well, you're not helping. Just stay quiet and let me concentrate."

I closed my eyes and tightened up my bladder muscles, willing my piss to start. Finally, I started to pee a bit, then it came full stream. I opened my eyes and looked over at Glenda. She was staring at my cock, fascinated as my stream flowed out and formed a puddle on the ground. I kept peeing for what seemed like a minute, until my overfilled bladder was finally empty. I shook the remaining drops out, then pulled my underwear and shorts back up. I turned to Glenda and smiled. She smiled back.

"Damn, Joe...that was fun to see. I've never watched a guy piss before."

"Well, I haven't watched a girl piss in person before either. It's your turn to piss for me now."

"What do you mean -- 'In person'?"

"I'll explain later. Maybe. I want to watch you pee now."

I thought Glenda might take her shorts and panties completely off, but she just pulled them down to the bend behind her knees. She squatted down and held them bunched together with one hand. Then she reached the fingers of her other hand down between her legs and spread open her pussy lips. I could tell that she was straining a bit to get her pee started.

"Come on, Gwenda. Can't you pee-pee for me?" In a high-pitched role-playing voice, I imitated her earlier question to me and chuckled.

"Damn it, just shut up for a minute. Let me work at it."

I watched as she did the same thing I did earlier -- she closed her eyes. She was kind of biting on her lower lip as she spread her fingers a bit more, opening her pussy lips wider. A few drops trickled out, then her stream got fuller. She looked up at me and smiled in satisfaction. Her urine steam was strong, pushing the leaves aside and making her own large puddle in the dirt. I was fascinated by the sound her piss made as it formed the puddle. I was amazed at the amount of piss coming out of her small body. As I watched, I imagined her pissing on me, and my cock grew to full hardness.

Finally, Glenda finished pissing. As her stream ended, she had pee dripping off that fleshy area between her pussy and her ass hole.

"Damn it! I don't have anything to wipe with. Shit!" Glenda looked around a bit, shrugged and used her two fingers to wipe off as much as she could and flicked her hand, shaking the pee off of her fingers. She stood and pulled her panties and shorts back up. "Oh, well. I guess that will have to be good enough."

Then she looked at me and noticed my hard cock bulging the front of my shorts.

"You kind of enjoyed that, didn't you?"

"Hell, yeah! That was amazing to watch."

I pulled Glenda close to me and kissed her. I put one hand down between her legs and pressed, feeling the wet spot on her shorts. She reached down and squeezed my erection. I was hoping this might lead to an outdoors hand job from Glenda. But we heard a car pull into the parking lot, and car doors and voices. Knowing that we couldn't go any further then, we stepped apart.

"Fuck. I'm so turned on right now," I told her. "Let's just walk around for a bit and let my hard on go down."

After a few minutes of walking around, my cock softened up enough. We went back to my car and drove to her place.

Before we got there, Glenda looked over at me.

"What did you mean when you said you'd never watched a girl piss in person before?"

'Shit!' I thought. 'Why did I have to say that? What do I say now? What if she thinks I'm a pervert or something?'

"Umm...well, I kind of like looking at pictures, you know? And maybe I've seen a video. Err..."

"So, you're a bit kinky, huh?"

"Maybe. I don't know. Please don't think bad of me. It's something I found on the internet a couple of years ago. A few websites related to piss and piss play. And I kind of like it. But I won't ask you to do it again."

"Hey, I asked you first. Remember? I said I'll show you mine if you show me yours. And I asked you to pee for me first. Remember?"

Damn. She's right. She's the one who started it.

"Uh, yeah. You did. I liked you watching me, and I loved seeing you piss in front of me."

Glenda smiled at me and said, "Yeah, it was very obvious that you like watching me pee. I kind of liked it, too. You watching me. And me watching you. Maybe we can do it again, next time we're out. And I think I'm going to search for some of those websites you mentioned. I might like what I see."

That evening she came over to my place. We didn't bring up our pee session, but I could tell that we were both thinking about it when he had another great fuck session in my bed.

A few days later, I drove to her apartment and picked her up for another run. We both knew that we would have another pee session out in the woods. We had discussed it on the phone. We planned to drink lots of water before our run, and to not pee before we headed out, so that we both would have full bladders.

As we got out of the car, I commented. "Look, Glenda. The restrooms are open again."

"Who cares? I don't plan to use them today. We're going to find a nice place in the woods to watch each other pee again. And I brought tissues to wipe myself this time."

We started our run, and as we got deeper along the trail, I could feel my bladder wanting relief. Apparently, Glenda had the same need. She slowed to a stop. After a few steps past her, I stopped and walked back to her.

"Let's do it here, Joe. There shouldn't be anyone else out this far."

"Nice place here. But let's walk away from the trail, just in case."

When we got to a good spot, Glenda asked me, "Joe, can I hold your cock while you pee? I'd like to see what it feels like."

"Okay, if you want to. But let me get started first. If I get too hard, it's really difficult to pee."

Glenda stood right beside me and watched as I pulled my pants down again, held my cock and started to pee. It was easier this time, and when my stream was going good, Glenda reached over and grabbed me like she had seen me do. She pointed my dick in different directions, making circles and patterns on the dirt with my stream. When I finished, she shook the drops off like she had watched me do the first time.

"Wow, Joe! That was hot. I liked that. I could actually feel your pee flowing through that big vein on the underside of your cock. Amazing...."

"Hmmm... maybe you're a bit of a kinky girl yourself."

"Well, I found several of those piss websites you talked about. And I saw a girl holding a guy's prick and aiming his piss stream. I wanted to see what it was like. And if I like it and it makes me a little kinky, well that's Okay too."

"I'm glad you found the website. But it's your turn to pee for me now."

Glenda smiled at me and lowered her pants down to behind her knees like the first time. But I had a different idea.

"Hey, let's do it another way today. Instead of you squatting down, take your pants completely off. Pee standing up for me, Okay? And let me hold your pussy lips apart. I want to get a close look while you're pissing. After all, you got to hold and aim my cock. I want to hold your pussy lips open and see what your piss stream does."

Glenda paused a bit, like she was considering what I said. I hoped she wouldn't think I was asking too much and back out. But she smiled and did as I asked. She put her shorts and underwear on a nearby tree limb and stood in front of me with her legs apart, letting me see her shaved pussy in the afternoon sun.

I could tell she was a bit aroused; her pussy lips were plumper than usual. And there was some moisture apparent between them. When I spread her lower lips apart with my fingers, she took a quick breath. I opened them enough that I could see her pee hole exposed just below her clitoris. I thought about rubbing her clit, but I had another goal in mind.

After a few seconds, a small stream of urine dribbled out from her opening. Then the flow increased. I moved my head just above her pussy where I had a splendid view of her piss stream shooting out onto the ground below us. My cock started growing as I watched. I moved my two fingers slightly side to side and up and down. I watched, fascinated, as her pee stream made patterns on the dirt.

But I just had to see what her pee felt like. As I kept her pussy lips spread apart with my fingers, I put my other hand directly into the stream, letting it flow over my palm and fingers. Her piss felt really warm -- almost hot -- and the pressure of it hitting my hand was arousing. My cock got harder.

Glenda gasped a bit when she felt her pee splash off of my hand onto her thighs, but she didn't stop. She continued until she was empty. She was standing there naked from the waist down, looking at me and my hand dripping with her piss. She pulled a packet of tissues out of her jacket pocket. She used those to wipe her pussy lips. Then she dried off the inside of her legs, wet from the piss that had splashed there earlier.

Glenda looked at me as I lifted my dripping fingers up to my nose and sniffed. The aroma was so nice -- a bit musky, but I liked it. Then I licked her pee off of my fingers. It was still warm, and it felt nice on my tongue. It tasted nice, too -- slightly bitter, and fairly salty. But so good, and so erotic.

"Ewww!" Glenda said. "Isn't that kind of gross?"

"No, it's not. A little bit different maybe, but I really like the taste. And it makes me horny to know it's your pee I'm tasting."

"Well, I did see videos of men and women drinking each other's piss. But I thought that might be too kinky for us. Do you really like the taste of my pee?"

"Absolutely! And it's gotten me so horny right now."

It was like she didn't want to be outdone. "I can see that. But let me taste your pee, Joe. Can you piss some more right now?"

"Maybe. I'm not sure, since I have a hard on. But I can try."

Glenda held my dick with one hand and put her other hand at the end of it. Straining a bit, I was able to push out a couple more tablespoons of urine from my bladder. She let that fill her palm and flow onto her fingers. Like I did, she sniffed her wet fingers, then slowly dipped her tongue into the pool of pee that was in her cupped hand. She concentrated on the taste for a couple seconds, then she smiled. My cock started to ache from my need to release.

"You're right. It tastes kind of funny. And salty. But I think I like it. It is arousing. You've made me so fucking horny right now. And you have a big hardon. What do you think we should do about it?"

"I think we can fix that right here."

I pulled off my running shorts and underwear, putting them on the tree limb beside hers. Now I was nude below my shirt just like Glenda. I pulled her to me and kissed her. She moaned as she pushed her tongue into my mouth. Her legs were still apart. I put my hand onto her pussy, cupping her wet pussy lips. I eased my middle finger up into her vagina. She was obviously aroused; her pussy felt so hot and so juicy on my hand. As I finger-fucked her, she took hold of my erection and began stroking slowly. Pre-cum was already flowing out, and she used that for lube.

"Shit, Joe! That feels so good! Finger me hard. Finger-fuck me!"

"Damn, Glenda. You kinky girl, you've gotten me so horny. I need to cum! Stroke faster!"

The inside of her pussy felt so warm and tight on my finder. After a couple minutes of me finger-fucking her, I could feel her pussy walls start to pulse on my finger.

"Shit, Joe! I'm cumming now. Harder... finger me harder! That's it! Unnnh.... unnh.... cumming... I'm cumming!"

Glenda's pussy squeezed my finger and flowed slick juices onto my palm as she had a strong standing orgasm. She grabbed me around my neck with one arm to keep from falling as she continued jacking me off faster and faster. I felt my own orgasm starting.

"Fuck, Glenda! That's it! Yes! Yes! I'm cumming... I'm cumming now!"

I moaned as my cock started spurting rope after rope of cum, all over Glenda's leg and onto the ground below. Finally, our orgasms subsided. We kissed some more, then leaned on each other for support.

Suddenly Glenda's eyes got big. "What the fuck is that?"

She looked down at her leg. Then she shook her finger at me in fake anger, smiling as she did.

"Shit, Joe. You spurted cum all over my leg. And now I can feel it running down into my shoe. What the fuck am I going to do with you?"

"I'm sure you'll think of something." I smiled back at her.

Glenda used more tissues to clean up my cum that covered her leg. Then we put our clothes back on, walked back to my car and went home.

Over the next few weeks, piss play became our favorite outdoor pastime. I'm not sure why we hadn't tried it in one of our apartments yet. We only (only? LOL) had regular (but very great) sex at home. Maybe it was the kind of kinky erotic excitement that kept us doing it outdoors. We always pissed on each other's hands. Each time, we tasted each other's pee as well as our own, experimenting with different foods and drinks the night before to see how the taste varied. And we always finished off with a hand job and finger-fucking to orgasm. Glenda did learn to recognize when I was about to spurt. She would aim my cock so my cumload wouldn't splatter onto her leg. Usually...

After a few more weeks of that, we came up with some more erotic ideas.

One day Glenda said, "Let's see who can pee the longest distance."

We called it power pissing. We would hold our pee until we couldn't stand it any longer and let loose. We were always in our favorite wooded spot. I would stand with my cock pointed out and lean back against a tree. I would squeeze my bladder muscles hard while I tried to get the angle of my penis exactly right for distance.

Glenda figured out that if she leaned over backwards with her knees bent and both of her hands flat on the ground behind her, she could get a good distance if she arched her back properly. Wow, her pelvic muscles were so strong - she could make her pee stream really shoot out. We'd start from the same spot and mark the distance. Glenda almost always won the power piss game.

Then one day - "Joe, let me squat down here in front of you. When I start to pee, you pee in the same puddle. We can mix our pee together, and I'll have a front-on view of you pissing."

"Okay, whatever you want." I was enjoying Glenda's progressive kinkiness.

We were both in our usual mode -- partially nude with our bottom clothes hanging on a nearby tree limb. Glenda squatted down in front of me, her legs spread. She was leaning back a bit with one hand on the ground behind her. Her pussy was fully exposed to me. I stood directly in front of her and waited for her to begin. As soon as I saw her stream start, I forced my pee out. Her puddle grew, and I aimed my pee stream at the same spot. I wiggled my stream back and forth a bit, playing it into her pee stream. As she continued to piss, I let my stream move up and I began to pee right onto her pussy.

Again, Glenda's eyes widened in surprise. But she wasn't upset about it.

"Nice, Joe! Your piss feels so hot on my pussy! I like it there! Don't pee on my clothes. Just keep on peeing right there where it is now."

As our bladders emptied, my cock got hard from what we had just done. Yes, once again we fingered and stroked each other to orgasm there in the woods in the full afternoon sun.

As we walked back to my car, Glenda suggested that next time we should see who could hold the bigger quantity of piss in our bladder. On our next trip to the jogging trail, I brought along an empty water bottle. It was one of those cheap, transparent plastic squeeze bottles that could hold sixteen ounces of water or a sports drink.

We both drank a lot of extra water that morning before we started out. When we got to our usual quiet stopping point, we both took off our lower clothes like we had done so many times before.

"You go first, Joe. See how much you can pee into the water bottle. Make sure you catch it all."

I took off the lid and put the end of my penis inside the large opening. I tried to pee, but it didn't want to start.

12