My Whores Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat, watched and felt my dick throb as Roxy did her best to satisfy all of her lovers. Actually they were customers, but they may as well have been considered lovers since it was the same six or eight twice a week, very week. I also kept my eye on the time because I had to get Roxy home by eleven-thirty so she would be there when Dave got home. Twenty minutes for me to get mine, fifteen minutes for her to shower and douche meant that I had to break things up at ten thirty. I had learned this the hard way. I used to leave Roxy and she would call me when she was ready for me to pick her up, but twice she had gotten so carried away that I almost didn't get her home in time. At ten-thirty I called time and when everyone had gone Roxy asked, "Where do you want me little brother?"

"Where do you think you are the tightest?"

Roxy grinned and got on her hands and knees, "Best go for the butt brother mine. Be really perverted and ass fuck your dear sister."

I had just dropped Roxy off and was headed for home when my cell went off. I answered and it was mom. "Go on to bed sweetie. I'm going to be here a while yet and Jerry will bring me home."

"Not a good idea mom. You don't want your customers to know where you live. If they know that they can find out who you are."

"Too late for that sweetie. I'll explain when I get home and see you again."

That sounded like she might not be home before I left for school and that bothered me. I went home and worked on my homework for the next day's classes and then I went to bed.

My bedroom door slammed, the lights came on and as I was shaking off the sleepies I heard my mother say, "Wakey, wakey. Is my sweet young motherfucker awake? Come on baby, mommy's home and she wants her mother fucking baby boy."

It was obvious that she had been drinking, and a bit more than her fair share at that. She was giggling in a silly little way and talking to herself as she undressed. "I've got my own little motherfucker and he's ready for me. Aren't you baby? Aren't you ready for mommy? Oops, where is that damned snap. Gonna get kinky, kinky, kinky. Fucking bra snaps"

By then I was awake and sitting up. She finally got all her clothes off and then stood there looking at me. She pursed her lips as if she was in deep thought and then closed one eye and squinted at me. "Yep, gonna do it" and she climbed in the bed. She put a hand in the middle of my chest and pushed me down on my back and then she swung herself over me. I'd gotten hard watching her undress and I expected that she was going to sit on my cock, but she surprised me and all of a sudden a dripping pussy was coming down toward my face. Before I could get out of the way she had her cunt pushed right against my mouth. I tried to push her up and off me but one of my arms was pinned by one of her legs and as I struggled to get out from under her she snarled, and I do mean snarled, "Stop that! Stop that this instant. If you can fuck your mother you can eat your mother. Now do it you little motherfucker or you won't get any of my pussy ever again." Since I couldn't get free from her it wasn't like I had much of a choice in the matter. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I did however hope that she wasn't planning on making a habit out of it. I licked, sucked, swallowed (and managed to keep it down) and finally mom lifted off me and fell to the bed beside me. "Now baby, now fuck mommy, fuck mommy hard."

She was still sleeping when I woke up, but I couldn't leave until we talked so I went downstairs and fixed breakfast. I skipped my morning classes and just read the newspaper and sipped coffee while I waited for mom to wake up. She came down around ten and I could tell she had a hangover.

"What time did I get home?"

"Around three."

"Was I all right?"

"You were acting a little weird, but not too way out. You want to tell me what happened?"

"About what?"

"About your night, about why it was too late for keeping Jerry from knowing who you really are."

"Oh that. On the way back to the bar from the motel I tripped and fell. I dropped my purse and a bunch of stuff spilled out of it and Jerry helped me pick everything up. One of the things he picked up was my drivers license and I'm afraid that he looked at it before he handed it back to me."

"Oh great."

"It's not that bad baby. He says he won't tell anyone if I do him for free a couple of times a week and he says I won't even have to pay for a motel room if I want to work out of his bar."

"You agreed?"

"Well he did have a nice cock and he was pretty good in bed."

I shook my head at having a new partner and my mom noticed the gesture.

"Don't be that way baby. He knows I'll only work through you" and then she giggled, "except where him getting his is concerned. By the way, he wants me there at six-thirty tonight. The party doesn't start until eight, but I think he doesn't want sloppy tenths or whatever."

"You sure that you want to do this? Doing me or Jerry is one thing, but are you really sure that you are up for doing a gangbang?"

"I haven't thought about anything else since I found out about Roxanna. I don't know if I'm up for it sweetie, but I do know that I really want to do it. To me it is THE WAY to get back at your father. If he won't fuck me I'll just make sure that lots of other men will."

I dropped mom at Jerry's at six-thirty and he handed me eight one hundred-dollar bills. "You should have asked for more, she's fantastic. She tell you about the deal I'm giving her on the room?"

"Yeah."

"Don't sweat it kid. I'm not trying to cut in on your action; I'm just trying to come up with some sweetener for myself. I'll look out for her and take her home when it's over."

I nodded and left. Jerry brought mom home around four in the morning, carried her up stairs, put her on her bed and then climbed in with her. I stayed out of sight because I didn't know if he knew who I was or not. I got up early and headed for class and wondered what I would find when I got home.

I got home at four and mom was sitting on the couch watching television. She looked up at me when I came into the room and smiled. "I know I've gotten you used to getting some when you get home from class, but if you're horny tonight you had better like loose pussy because I'm afraid that's all I'm going to have for a day or two."

"Was it bad?"

"Heavens no. I loved it and I'm glad I did it, but let's not do that many again anytime soon, okay? I'm afraid mommy got a little more than she expected. My ass was very popular. Did you know that I'd never had anal sex before last night? I don't know why I never tried it before. My ass isn't as loose as my pussy. Would my little motherfucker like a taste of mommy's ass?" She got up, turned off the TV and headed for the bedroom and then she stopped and turned to me, "Well, would you?"

And that's how my mom became a hooker. From then on any time that my father was away on business my mother was working out of Jerry's bar. Jerry sends more guys to me than I could possibly come up with on my own and mom is popular and gets quite a bit of repeat business. It did not take Jerry long to figure out the relationship between my mom and me or to figure out that she was married (even though she never wears her rings). He doesn't seem to care though as long as he gets to tap her when he wants to. The most interesting thing to come out of this is that Jerry wants mom to get a divorce and marry him. Mom hasn't told him no, but she did tell me that she still loves dad. I found that out when I asked her how long she planned on selling her ass.

"Until your father gets his head out of his ass and starts taking care of business."

"If that ever happens you'll break a lot of hearts."

"Oh don't be silly. He will still be going out of town on business and I'll still want to get laid when he's gone. If I get to be too much for you I'm sure that you will be able to find someone willing to help a girl out. If worse comes to worse we can always get your Aunt Cathy to take my place."

"Aunt Cathy?"

"Sure, why not? She's been an absolute slut since the ninth grade. Maybe we can talk her into selling what she has been giving away for free all these years."

Aunt Cathy? Aunt Cathy with the 36DD tits? Now there was something to think about.

12