My Wicked Ways

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, we both need good lawyers. Me for the annulment, you for the divorce. Maybe we can get the same lawyer, if that's okay. Thank you for telling me this. It explains a lot. Sorry for what I'm about to confess to you, but before I got with Mark, I tried to seduce Dad. It failed, of course, but now I know it wasn't for love of you. It was because he is gay. Damn! Well, that confirms what I suspected before. Just try not to be too angry with me," Nydia pleaded with her mother.

"Well, I can't say that I'm thrilled about it, but I admit that you always were a wild card. I think that you get it from both of us, just in different ways. Before I was with your father, I was a bit of a hussy, I must confess. I even slipped a time or two and had a couple of trysts while married to him, but I felt extremely guilty about it. I was just lonely and horny, for obvious reasons. I certainly won't judge you for trying to do what I also tried to do: win his love. Nor will I judge you for turning to another man, as I did. I just wish that I had a man half as virile as this stud of yours seems to be here," Cherry admitted, her eyes not hiding her lust for me.

"So, do what I did. Take Mark as a lover. I'll share him with you. I doubt that he would object, and I very much doubt that Sandra or Ninve will mind. Will you, girls?" Nydia proposed, and then kissed Cherry on the lips, though I couldn't tell yet if that was an incestuous kiss or not.

"Not a problem for me. You'd do well here, I think. Besides, I'm not selfish enough to deny a lonely divorcee what her husband won't give her anymore. You need a place to stay? You need a man? Mi casa es su casa y mi eposo es su esposo. My house is your house and my husband is your husband. Well, not technically my husband, but we would all marry him if plural marriage was legal. Wouldn't we? None of us feel it right to have what the State won't let all of us have, that's all. He can be ours. Now, care to join us for breakfast?" Ninve hugged Nydia's mother.

"My sentiments exactly," Sandra concurred, adding her own embrace to what turned into a group hug among the women.

Then they huddled a bit, all four of them for a second, and turned toward me, Nydia informing me, "We're all agreed. You should keep Mom here, permanently, along with the rest of us. Even if the sexual part doesn't last, she'd make a wonderful grandmother to our kids, wouldn't she? What do you think? We'll only do this with your blessing, of course. Frankly, we hope that you don't lose interest, since Mom has her needs, too. However, whatever happens, we want her to stay around and not have to go anywhere. Mom has something to say to you, too, Mark."

"That's right. My daughter and your two princesses are firmly in favor of this proposition. To make it easier on your finances, however, I will naturally contribute greatly to the household expenses and even improve your standard of living. Times will no longer be tight around here, I promise you.

"I have just the lawyer in mind, too. Her name is Shelby Swenson and she is quite good for an associate. She's an up and comer. She's also drop-dead gorgeous and has hit on me more than once. I don't know if she is gay, but she certainly would make a welcome addition to our inner circle, at least for her legal prowess, if nothing else. I can sound her out about joining our little harem, assuming that I am added myself now.

"In any case, she can get the divorce and annulment for us, and then anything else that we need, legally speaking. We might want to sell this house, however, soon, since it won't be large enough for our growing family and I will have the money for more, at least after the divorce," Cherry enticed me further.

"Very well, then, but understand this. This is my household. I am the patriarch. Is that clear?" I wanted to make it evident that she wouldn't be taking over my family.

"I don't have a problem with that. Why would I? Ray was a dictator, too, and I loved that about him. Your style of dominance is a lot more fun, anyway. Nor do you seem to mind listening to your ladies and hearing out their views, so you're not a true pig or anything like that," Nydia's mother reassured me.

"I would hope not, since that would make eating pork cannibalism, and I love pork," I teased her, making everyone break out into laughter and dissolving the tension.

"Believe me, honey, one look at you and Mom knows exactly who is in charge here. Right, Mama?" Nydia nailed the lid on that coffin.

"Damn straight. Though I wouldn't mind being called Mama by everyone here, as it happens. Including Mark, if he is okay with that. He's a virtual son-in-law, after all. Besides, I think that it would be a turn-on in bed. By the way, I'm done with the Church, though I want to force them to expel me. I thought of showing up a while longer after getting fucked often and eventually appearing with Nydia at my side and both of us pregnant to the same man. Imagine what a scandal that would be! I want to see the look on Ray's face when he realizes that he's lost both of us to you. I hope that he is humiliated, since I doubt that he would care about losing us for any reason but his own ego," Cherry showed a wicked imagination quite fitting for one of my lovers.

Yes, I realized, now that Cherry had shrugged off her silly moral code and worldview, she apparently was every bit as capable of delightful carnality as her daughter. She was even, probably, the main source of that side of Nydia's personality. She seemed to be quite kinky, in fact, judging from the pleasure that she took from the idea of scandalizing others. I decided to test this notion still further.

"What would you both wear to Church, exactly?" I inquired.

"Maternity clothes, naturally, once we have nice baby bumps. If you wanted to show up as visitors, that might be good, too. Four women, at least, all pregnant or with babies in their arms, and all surrounding one man. They haven't seen that much since they ended polygamy. If you ask me, it's a pity that they did. There's something quite natural and right about a man with his own harem in my book. Such a man is both manly and still committed to his family, both wild and domestic at once," Cherry suggested.

"It would be even better if we're freshly fucked by him and at least one of us has his seed leaking down our thighs while we sit in the service. Can you imagine how sexy that would be, especially if they could smell his cum on us? How would they react to that?" Nydia reinforced her mother's thinking.

"There speaks a girl after my own heart," Ninve snickered.

"Mine, too, but this food is ready now. Wash up, please, and let's eat," Sandra reminded us with a wink and a smile.

Cherry and I both gladly washed up, and she made a point of leaning over in just the right way to display her cleavage to me through her blouse. I grinned at the sight, not being blind to her obvious charms and intentions. Something had been liberated in her, something buried and restrained by years of Mormon doctrine and sexual ethics. She was free to be her true self again, the wild, animal nature that she had passed down to her daughter as well, no longer repressed by cold orthodoxy and sexual frigidity. It was a marvel and a wonder to behold, a mature, voluptuous woman in her early forties, embracing her sexual freedom at last.

As we all sat down to eat, I prayed my own form of blessing, one that many churches would find blasphemous, but none batted an eye at the breakfast table.

"God above, look down on us below and bless us as well as this food, whatever our creeds or churches, knowing that all of us are Your children here on Earth. We pray that You will bless this growing family and that You will show me my own true destiny, which I know in my bones comes from You. We call You by the only name of which we are sure, as we cannot be sure if anyone down here really speaks on Your behalf, as they claim to do, and we would never presume to do so ourselves. We know that You will understand us for what and who we are, one Jew, two Assyrians, and two Mormons, plus the children in two wombs. Thank you in the name of You and Your mysterious nature. Amen," I said my own unorthodox kind of grace, which would no doubt have my old rabbis ready to lecture me at the very least.

"Amen," the women agreed, all grinning at this rather extraordinary prayer, which was admittedly the first prayer that I had done at meals since we had gotten together.

The breakfast, despite the presence of a healthy man with a hearty appetite and four women, two of them pregnant, managed to fill all of us up, though with none to spare. Through the whole time, of course, the ladies took every opportunity to tease and tantalize me, flirting through such measures as playing footsie and bending over whenever possible.

Ninve used her gray-green eyes to bewitching effect, while Sandra tossed her hair in a very seductive manner. Nydia dipped her fingers in her own pussy and then ate with her hands, getting her natural juices onto the food and into her mouth as she did so. Not to be outdone, Cherry then dumped her own meal on top of her daughter's, mixed the food together, and added her own fluids to the equation. She even fed Nydia by hand. Then Sandra grabbed all of the plates, emptied all of their stuff back onto the main platter, and actually put some of the strips of bacon inside her cunt before remixing them with the rest. Ninve did her own bit by pouring some real butter down her bosom and letting it drip down to the pancakes, smelling of her own sweet, freshly washed skin.

Before long, we were all eating this sexually charged breakfast, which added much to the enjoyment of the meal. The piece de resistance came when we were almost entirely full. Ninve bent over the table, while Sandra spread her cheeks and Nydia poured syrup down the crack of her ass. Unable to resist, Cherry then dashed over to lick clean every last drop of the sticky fluid from Ninve's bottom. My cock had definitely stirred by now, so much that it took no trouble for Nydia to get it working well and ready for her mother's sweet pussy.

Eager to pump some of my cum into Cherry and hopefully knock her up as well as the others, I went behind and let Nydia guide my dick into her own mother's slit. Before we knew it, I was happily engaged in the act of fucking my latest concubine. To say that the apple didn't fall far from the tree was a considerable understatement. Cherry was very much like her daughter, down to the sounds that she made when truly excited and the apparent anal fixation, which took the form of Ms. Sanchez fingering her own ass while I fucked her.

Thankfully, I was able to hold off for a good while, screwing Nydia's mother with a fervor that she matched in every way conceivable. Her hips worked remarkably well at the job of enabling my strokes, no doubt in part due to the delightful curves of her body. It was really a pity that she had only been given the chance to breed once, but I counted there being at least a chance that she could conceive a second time in her life before her body shut down her ability to make another child. With any luck, I would knock her up and give Nydia either a brother or a sister, something that she indicated was desired by the way that she egged us on.

"Yes, fuck Mama! Give Mama a new baby! Knock her up! Yes, pound my mother, give me a brother!" Nydia encouraged me, stroking my balls to help her own cause.

"Or a sister!" Sandra chimed in.

"Sisters are good, too," Nydia admitted, while still fondling my balls.

"Indeed they are. I wish that I had one, for sure," Ninve acknowledged, before she knelt and started licking my taint and ass.

When Sandra slipped in some tongue of her own to help Ninve rim me, I had enough and couldn't resist the pleasure anymore. I exploded deep within Cherry, expelling my seed as far inside the MILF as I could get it. At that point, Ninve, Sandra, and Nydia all rushed to clean my dick orally. As cock worship went, it didn't get better than that, with a fourth pair of lips added once Cherry joined them on their knees.

We all needed a nice bit of rest, so a Sunday afternoon nap was in order, and we took one for sure, snuggling on the kitchen floor and dozing off. When we woke up, a couple of hours had passed and we heard a knock at the door. Since we had neglected to lock it, Nydia's father stepped inside and chose that moment to confront his wife and daughter. Raymond was on my turf, however, and his attitude needed a bit of adjustment.

"So, you're all naked. What is this, some kind of orgy?" he demanded.

"Well, as a matter of fact, it was one. Probably will have another one, too. Plenty of time for it. Your wife and daughter wish to move in with me, and so they shall. What do you care? You have Daryl, after all," I reminded him.

"What are you insinuating?" he asked me, clearly not sure of what Cherry had told me.

"I'm not insinuating, anything. I am plainly stating that you have Daryl as a lover. Nydia's husband is your boyfriend, your gay lover, is he not? You're both gay!" I stated baldly.

"So, she talked! Now, how am I supposed to show my face in this town? I'll be excommunicated from the Church! What are you trying to do to me?" Ray now played the victim.

"Oh, get off your high horse and face facts! You're out of the closet now, whether you like it or not. Might as well embrace your new freedom and openly take Daryl as your lover, as you really wish to do, anyway. Let the bishop and his crew go fuck themselves! They have no more right to tell you to be straight than they have to expect your wife, your daughter, and myself to be monogamous. That is to say, no right at all," I tried to put some steel into the man's spine, give him some chutzpah.

"Oh, alright! I'm gay! Are you happy now? I, Raymond Alejandro Contreras, am a goddamned homosexual! I like men and not women! There, I said it! Happy now?" he snapped at last, tired of the denials and pretenses, all of the stress of lifelong hypocrisy.

"Give me my divorce and I will be very happy indeed. I want the freedom to sleep with a man who wants me, desires me, and intends to give me at least one more child. It just so happens that I now see what Nydia saw in Mark. He is my lover as well as hers, not to mention Sandra and Ninve here. This is what the Church used to practice and preach in the old days, the blessing of plural marriage, yet sadly not blessed by the Church and its leaders.

"Well, I happen to think that, with some adjustments to protect women and children from abuse, there is nothing wrong with such a lifestyle. If you are excommunicated, I will suffer the same fate as you, as will Nydia, won't you? All I ask in return is my divorce, so I can have the life that was meant for me," Cherry reasoned with her husband.

"Exactly. Just no more lies. No more threats. We're in the same boat now, Daddy, like it or not. And you need an heiress, so like it or not, that's me. Am I really such a horrible daughter? I just want your love and your respect for my own choices. Show me that I am still your daughter and you are still my father, and I will stand up in church and share happily in your fate, your excommunication. As far as I am concerned, the Church should rename itself 'Ichabod', because the glory has departed from it," Nydia informed her father.

"Yes, that is true, my dear. Very well. I admit that I was wrong to push you toward Daryl and I should have simply faced facts. My whole life has been a lie. It's time to tell the truth to the world. You're no longer the black sheep of the family, my dear. I am, as a homosexual. You're not cut off, honey. Your mother will get half of my wealth, as she is entitled to take, and when I die, you will get the rest. You're still an heiress. Who else has a right to claim my estate? No one. Daryl will get his part while I live, and what I don't give to him, you will inherit for sure," Ray promised his daughter.

"Thank you, Daddy. Just tell Daryl for me that I forgive him, but I do want my stuff back. I want either a divorce or an annulment, but either way, I'm getting out of this marriage. I belong to Mark and I'm never going to leave him again. Nor is your mother. We're his now and we're not going anywhere. Now, how about a proper kiss for your daughter?" Nydia insisted.

Ray then planted a truly paternal kiss on Nydia's forehead, hugged her in spite of her nudity, and even embraced his estranged wife. This was a clear signal: he had given his approval and blessing on our lifestyle, including to the double divorce. Both Cherry and Nydia would soon be free again, at any rate, and so would Ray and Daryl. The sham marriage was over at last.

Whatever else might come, it was a damned good fresh start to everything after all.

12