All Comments on 'My Wife and Her Mom -- Mom Returns'

by statestreet

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

He is a cuck. This is such a stupid story

1/5

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Was there a invitational

To see who could write the stupidest story? You have a possible winner here.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago

Just like a woman she juins a swap club and tells her husband she did it for him. Said she had only been fucked by the dildo, but how did she get use to swallowing cum.

bumblegrumbumblegrumabout 11 years ago
Yeah, that WAS a story

I never give a fuck about anonymous commentators because they're too gutless to leave their contact info. I enjoyed this story and the previous two, but I want to see more. Any story like this involves some suspension of disbelief, but it is well written and the characters surprisingly well developed. Yes, please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
SOME HOW IT IS JUST NOT AN INTERESTING READ

Maybe it is this oddity of a husband being so accepting of his wife going else where for a NSA sexual hook up when he was not included in that decision before it happened.

Lacks the suspension of disbelief essential to a narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
that was a story

i don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Wow that was gross!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstatestreet@statestreet
I enjoy reading all kinds of stories, primarily mysteries, science fiction and, of course, erotica. I am recently retired which provides me with opportunities to try my hand at writing stories. Several have been published here. I write to the best of my abilities. I have no il...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES