All Comments on 'My Wife and Her Sister's Boyfriend'

by Mozagirl

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Seems you deleted a negative comment

Well guess mine will be deleted also. Really not much here. A girl who likes to flash people. Her roomates boyfriend lives with them and his cousins, male, come and sleep in sleeping bags in the apartment. She walks around not thinking about exposing her tits and pussy. Hubby to be believes she is not being sexually active with the guest, yeah right. Also the now married couples sex lives begin to diminish as the wife spends more and more time at work. But he notices later when she is drunk her sex drive is not diminished. Any man with an ounce of brains would know a women is is very sexually active and frustrated when you dont like her be an exhibitionist, suddenly begins to not want to need sex, they are getting it somewhere else. Time to sluff off the trash and move on to recycle to newer and more modern equipment. That gal is already feeding in other pastures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Puzzling

I guess this will be deleted as well - why does anyone with 1/2 a brain think that their wife /mother of their[?] children showing off her tits and cunt to other men is exciting.<P>

He is just a cuck in waiting and she laughs at his sick weak mind that seeks male humiliation to get excited.<P>

Why did you think that wimpiness and self disrespect would excite others besides the very few others like yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for the story. Great start, perhaps the next chapters would further go into adventures with the sister's boyfriend and his cousins?

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
A bit boring....

This is only a story about exhibitionism which is about as sexy as visiting a nudist camp.

johnstang2johnstang2almost 12 years ago
I find the other domments puzzling

They dont understand why a guy want to show off their wife.

HMMM

Guys buys a fancy car, then spends tons of money shining it up and making it look nice just to show it off to others. HMMM that is puzzling behavior.

Then they turn around and DONT take pride in his wife like they do their car. HMMM that is indeed very puzzling behavior.

I loved your story Mozagirl. I can see everything happening just as you wrote it.

Thanks for Sharing,

John

livetoreadlivetoreadalmost 4 years ago

Why do people insist on writing stories that are so obviously b.s. ... Im not talking about the subject mater, that is personal taste and I wish ppl would stop raging on authors for the subject. What I'm talking about is a drunk driver diving in the left lane with his interior lights on ... Hmm not safe at all! But you CANT drive AND get the angle to reach a g.spot ! It's like saying I had my dick in her pussy a couple inches before I broke her hyman ! It's a physical impossibility ! Please write realistically.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous