All Comments on 'My Wife and Her Two Brothers'

by cwp342020

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 9 years ago
Didn't affect the telling of the story ... still quite hot.

But, in one place you referred to her brothers as 'step-brothers' - when, earlier in the story, you made it pretty clear they were not step-brothers.

Like I said - not a big deal for me - I liked the story - just thought you'd like to know.

cwp342020cwp342020over 9 years agoAuthor
Brother or step brother

When I first wrote it, she wanted me to put step brothers. However, both of her parents are ndeceased, so she said write it like it really happened, which was with her actual brothers.

cwp342020cwp342020over 9 years agoAuthor
Prop69-racist?

Prop69. Sounds to me like you are a racist bigot. Is there something wrong with a woman sleeping with a black man? Sounds to me like you are fairly narrow minded. Sucks to be you, huh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please, please tell me that these events have been fake. I can't believe that you allowed yourself to be cuckolded so willingly. I find these to be most demeaning acts a man can carry out. These acts remove all dignity and pride a man can possess.

OseekerOseeker10 months ago

Wish MY sister was like Dee Dee....

Sharing sex with a sister seems unbelievably sexy & fun.

Nice that she shared herself so freely & that her husband was happy to let her do it with others.

4 stars

Gambit275Gambit275about 1 month ago

please stop saying "m*ke love" it makes me want to cry, and not in a good way

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous