All Comments on 'My Wife and My Boss'

by mark919

Sort by:
  • 188 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Kinky!

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Diana is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

If you are with Diana, you must be ready to take the good with the bad.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

... As we walked to the car, I realized that her little panties and stockings could be easily seen through her thin dress. I also saw that she had not pinned the front of the dress very well, so that the wrap-around part kept opening as she walked, exposing glimpses of her stocking-tops and panties. I was so hard in the car....and so excited with anticipation.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Excerpt from the story (no spoilers hitherto.)

Quote:

... we met Paul and Kurt who were. as you might have guessed, all over Diana during dinner. When she went to the ladies' room, both men stared at her body and Paul told me that he thought she was the sexiest woman he had ever known. During diner, both Paul and Kurt kept touching my wife, flirting. I guess I was feeling a mixture of emotions...pride....excitement and also a strange erotic jealousy as both men fondled my wife.

End quote.

โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข

I can totally relate to this story.

The story line was imaginatively conceived and masterfully crafted.

The story is also true to life, I can totally vouch for that.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

As we walked to the car, I realized that her little panties and stockings could be easily seen through her thin dress. I also saw that she had not pinned the front of the dress very well, so that the wrap-around part kept opening as she walked, exposing glimpses of her stocking-tops and panties. I was so hard in the car....and so excited with anticipation.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

MY WIFE AND MY BOSS by mark919 is an EXCELLENT wife sex story: 5.0 (100%)!

Starting from the first paragraph the husband describes his wildest erotic fantasies.

I am one of the men who have fantasies about his wife and other men. Trust me there are men who love to share his wife with other men, very much like in this story.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

MY WIFE AND MY BOSS by mark919 is an excellent wife sex story!

I LOVE THIS STORY, gave it a 5 (4.75* = 95%)

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

I copy pasted someone else's comment which I can relate to.

Quote:

Anonymous almost 5 years ago

UNABASHEDLY PORNOGRAPHIC (in my book it is a compliment!)

:-)

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Copy pasting this (comments seem genuine.)

Qupte:

Anonymous almost 10 years ago

I LIKED THE STORY

I fantisized about my wife & her boss very vividly many times, & even encoraged her to have a thing with him. She ruled the idea out in no uncertain terms. I was disappointed but did not admit it to her.

The story is very erotic, the wife is a keeper.

For my taste, the story had too much humiliation in it at the end.

I marked it 5 stars but it actually is 4 1/2.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Love this story because it is KINKY!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This story is HOT, HOT, HOT!

The protagonist fantasisizes about his wife with his boss.

mark919 is an excellent wife sex storyteller.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

At a big-ass party a successful divorced businessman made a move on my wife. He was the developer for a number of houses in the sub-division.

I was by the swimming pool with my two pre-school sons. I told my wife to mongle while i was with kids.

One of the people she got to know was the Developer. My wife and tbe developer were in a group of other people, but then it was just the two of them. They stayed in plain view.

Then all of a sudden the two of them were nowhere to be seen. They were AWOL for at least 45 minutes. Many possible scenatios crossed my mind. None of them was comforting.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Brilliant, next they need to get down on all fours, hold hands and kiss, and have their arse holes fucked hard, side by side, the alpha's can swap around and spunk up wife and wimp's holes then they can get into a 69 and lick up the creampie from each other, mmm .

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

4.75 = 95% (โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก)!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Kinky (which I like)!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hot!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5- [4.6 (โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†-)]!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

LOVE IT! LOVE IT. LOVE IT.

5.0 = 100%, an A+!

The storyline was very intelligently conceived. It is also masterfully crafted.

The husband, who's the narrator, tells us about his kinky fantasies.

What follows is a mini fuckfest.

The complete story was written on less than 3/4 of a page.

In my book this is a must read.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Herein below I am copy pasting tjis comment which seems to be true to life.

Quote:

Anonymous over 1 year ago

At a Company beach patty, my wife was seated between my boss and me. When he started to caress her thighs. Nothing in my life had prepared for such a situation. I simply froze. I was paralysed, unable to think let alone to react. My mind was foggy. I was totally mesmerized, in a hypnotic trance of some kind.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I am copy pasting somebody else's story.

Quote:

Anonymous about 17 years ago

EXCELLENT

Loved it so much, Paul is the man!

All your shit so far has been so great, short and to the point.

I love your fantasies, and ask you not to be discouraged by the haters. You're on fire dude!

End quote.

โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข

5 [4.75 (95% = A+)]

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

MY WIFE AND MY BOSS is an excellent story

I gave it a 5.0 (100% = A+)!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I am copy pasting this comment because I really can relate to it.

Quote:

Anonymous, almost 8 years ago

My wife has a thing for powerful men; i get a kick out of her being naughty.

She ran into my CEO at an event abroad.

She slept with him but did not tell him who was her husband.

My wife is a slut but i love her even more for that.

I know i am a sick fuck, but there's no cure for being on the kinky side.

It takes all sorts...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The protagonist fantasisizes about his wife with his boss.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

VERY EROTIC AND KINKY, TWO IN ONE!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I LOVE this story.

I LOVE this story.

I LOVE this story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Five stars (4.8 = 96%, โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก!)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

... I watched as Diana struggled. Kurt now had pulled open the top of my wife's dress, revealing her lacey bra. As Paul kissed her hard, Diana kicked legs but that only caused her dress to open more widely. Paul had one hand now on my wife's panties and I could se that he had slipped his fingers under the lace and was inserting them into Diana's pussy. I could hear his fingers manipulating her clitoris and pussy lips and I knew that she was absolutely soaking wet!

End quote.

* * *

This story is HOT, HOT, HOT!

The protagonist fantasisizes about his wife with his boss.

mark919 is an excellent wife sex story teller.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A great erotic story that captures the cuckold dynamic very nicely.

I read it with an open mind and i loved it.

mark919 is an excellent erotica writer. (I will read his other stoties.)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hot as fuck!

Diana is a team player and a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story is short and straight to the point.

It is irresistibly kinky because it was intelligently conceived and masterfully crafted.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I AM COPY PASTING SOMEONE ELSE'S COMMENT (I REALLY LIKED IT.)

"Anonymouso - over 4 years ago

VERY VERY KINKY! HIS FANTASIES CAME TRUE.

I must admit i had very similar fantasies about my wife, me & a powerful rich man."

5*****!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

"Diana and I joined Paul (my ex-boss) and Kurt, the colleague, for dinner after we had signed a major client contract... Paul had specifically asked me to bring Diana and I knew that he had tried to flirt with my wife on a number of previous occasions."

โ€ข โ€ข -โ€ข

His boss has the hots for his employee's wife. The boss and the wife have openly flirted in the past.

IN MY BOOK, THIS STORY WAS MASTEFULLY CRAFTED: 5.0 (โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…)!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

When you invite Paul and Kurt in your house, they fuck your wife. End of story. Full stop.

No harm was done whatsoever because both Mr & Mrs Baker are SUBMISSIVE and thay enhusiastically did as they were told.

I LOVE THIS STORY BECAUSE IT IS KINKY.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…- (5-).

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

KINKY!

5.0 = ๐Ÿ’ฏ%!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

HOT! HOT! HOT!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A quote from the story (two sentences):

"He pushed my wife face down over the arm of a chair, ripped her panties aside and plunged his cock deep into her wet pussy. You could hear him pounding into my wife, her wet cunt accepting his big thick cock."

This is a MULTIFACETED, VERSATILE story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

... Men would stare and the waiters would watch. A man might come up to me in the bath-room and ask me why I would let another man play with my slut wife like that. He would call me a complete wimp, a useless husband....and then he would look down at my little cock, laugh and tell me that the man with my wife was going to fuck her and there wouldn't be anything I could do about it. I would return to our table where the man would be kissing Diana.

End quote.

* * *

This story is a tour de force.

I gave it a 5.0 = ๐Ÿ’ฏ% = A+!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… (5.0 = 100%)!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I am copy pasting this anon comment.

Copy:

Anonymous, over 3 years ago

This is a FUCK FEST story.

Pornographic? YES!

Garbage? NO!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

LOVED IT.

LOVED IT.

LOVED IT.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Bravo! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

In my understanding the narrator, who is also the protagonist, need not be gay but he definitely is very submissive and possibly bi sexual.

A submissive guy may go an extra mile to please both his wife and the dominant man who is fucking his wife.

I am a voyeur husband like the protagonist in this story. My wife has a weekness for Alpha

Btw this is a 5 star story (5 of 5 = 100%).

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Irresistibly KINKY!

It goes without saying that it is EROTIC!

I gave this story a 5.0 = 100%!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Irresistibly both erotic and kinky, two-in-one!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

They sat down on our large sofa and Paul told Diana to sit between them. At first she said no, but Paul was insistent and I just said to her..." go on, he won't bite!" Diana, reluctantly I think, went and sat down between the two men. I was sitting opposite. We chatted and I noticed that Paul had his hand on my wife's thigh.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"I suppose like a number of married men, I had started having fantasies about my wife and other men."

This story was very imaginatively conceived and masterfully crafted. It is EROTIC.

I am not saying it is a "must read," but if I were you I would give it a chance.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved it. My kind of wife sex story. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

5.0 (โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

IRRESISTIBLY KINKY!

Excerpt from the story.

"... Paul then said, "Diana darling, you are a lovely little cock-sucker. Now let's see if that husband of yours can suck as well as you can!" I looked up at him, took his cock in my hand and..."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story.

"... Diana, reluctantly I think, went and sat down between the two men. I was sitting opposite. We chatted and I noticed that Paul had his hand on my wife's thigh..."

5 (โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

When Paul and Kurt came in, I made them both a drink. They sat down on our large sofa and Paul told Diana to sit between them. At first she said no, but Paul was insistent and I just said to her..." go on, he won't bite!" Diana, reluctantly I think, went and sat down between the two men. I was sitting opposite. We chatted and I noticed that Paul had his hand on my wife's thigh.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

"As we walked to the car, I realized that her little panties and stockings could be easily seen through her thin dress. I also saw that she had not pinned the front of the dress very well, so that the wrap-around part kept opening as she walked, exposing glimpses of her stocking-tops and panties. I was so hard in the car....and so excited with anticipation."

FIVE STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

I suppose like a number of married men, I had started having fantasies about my wife and other men.

One of my most erotic fantasies was having Diana dress sexily and revealingly for another man. She would wear a thin, black...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am copy pasting someone else's comment.

"slobber, almost 15 years ago

good tale

I enjoyed it. I accept it for what it is...a story containing plain old nasty sex. I don't care what the author's sexual orientation might be, it was a good read."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Diana and her hubby are on the same page as regards group sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Moderately KINKY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent: 5.0 (100%), โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก!

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

Diana and I joined Paul (my ex-boss) and Kurt, the colleague, for dinner after we had signed a major client contract. Paul was (and still is) divorced and Kurt's wife was away, so Diana was the only woman at dinner. Paul had specifically asked me to bring Diana and I knew that he had tried to flirt with my wife on a number of previous occasions...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

"I did as I was told and began to clean Paul's cock. I was so turned-on, tasting both Diana and Paul and I thought that I would cum just licking him!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot! Hot! Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

"... Diana, reluctantly I think, went and sat down between the two men. I was sitting opposite. We chatted and I noticed that Paul had his hand on my wife's thigh. Kurt had his arm around the back of sofa and appeared to be touching or massaging the back of Diana's neck. I watched, fascinated and more that a little aroused, as Paul edged my wife's dress open, revealing her thigh-highs and panties..."

A FIVE STAR STORY (5.0 = 100%, โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am copy pasting an earlier comment because i can relate to it.

Quote:

Anonymous, over 3 years ago

Personally, I love boss-fucks-wife stories. This one is no exception.

One could make a short porn video besed on this story.

You can't go wrong if you read it.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5.0 = (โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก)

Very erotic, and kinky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A perfect stroke material.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXCELLENT, 5.0 = 100% (โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†).

Very erotic, and laced with mild kinky stuff.

Reads like a script for a vintage porno!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent: โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this story because it is UNAPOLOGETICALLY KINKY!

It is a FIVE STAR story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5*****! Erotic-cum-pornographic.

Perfect stroke material.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

two thumbs up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… (5.0)!

"... like a number of married men, I had started having fantasies about my wife and other men," and I am one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a five star story, I mean a 5.0 = 100%.

mark919 start the story with an intro where he reveals to us the narrator's hottest innermost fantasies, which include wife-sharing, cuckolding, voyeurism, submission to a dominant male, public humilation, and some other kinky stuff.

The author gives us exactly what he promised in the intro! Plus his writing style is easy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Diana is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story includes wife-sharing, total submission, humiliation, and who knows what else.

I know the story is dirty, but nevertheless I have read it several time already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story:

"...One of my most erotic fantasies was having Diana dress sexily and revealingly for another man. She would wear a thin, black wrap-around dress that easily opened to reveal her little wispy black lace panties and sheer black thigh-high stockings. I would ask Diana not to wear a bra. We would perhaps meet a man, it didn't matter then who, in a restaurant and all the men there would gaze at my wife, her body exposed by the dress. The man would kiss and fondle my wife, despite my having mentioned that it was our wedding anniversary..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Irresistibly erotic &/or kinky. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting an earlier comment.

Quote:

Anonymous, over 2 years ago

Love it (โค): โญโญโญโญโญ (five)! Diana is a keeper! Her husband told her about his kinky fantasy! She thought to herself, "a wife's gotta do what a wife's gotta do!

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘!

๐Ÿ˜Š

End quote.

This is a five star story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an excellent wife sex story:

5.0 = 100% (โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story:

"Diana asked me what to wear, so I laid out her thin, black chiffon wrap-around dress, a black lacey bra, little lace panties and sheer thigh-high stockings. She asked me if the outfit wasn't a little bit too revealing, but I lied, saying, "of course not"! She started to look for a slip to wear under the dress but I told her that she looked much sexier without one. Again, she wondered if the dress was too see-through, but I said it wasn't, even though I was already very aroused by the sight of Diana's body so visible through the thin chiffon..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โคโค!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… (5)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

... I had told Diana this fantasy, as well as variations on it, in bed and it had really got us both aroused, so much so that we found ourselves needing to talk about out this and similar fantasies in order to get turned-on. I even once saw Diana reading an erotic story on the Internet about a wife with another man and she told me that she thought about it quite often.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written.

Eroric.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

โค๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ (five star stuff!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ (five stars)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.

โคโค.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is KINKY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

At a Company beach patty, my wife was seated between my boss and me. When he started to caress her thighs. Nothing in my life had prepared for such a situation. I simply froze. I was paralysed, unable to think let alone to react. My mind was foggy. I was totally mesmerized, in a hypnotic trance of some kind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is a must read.

Like a number of married men, the husband started having fantasies about his wife and other men.

โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜† (5.0)!

pummel187pummel187almost 2 years ago

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

KINKY (in my book that's a compliment.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜† (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am a sucker for boss-fucks-wife scenarios. Needless to say I loved this one! I rated it a

5.0 = ๐Ÿ’ฏ% (๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ), โคโค!

mark919 told us a complete pornographic story on less than a page. Bravo!

From the get go we learn that the narrator's favorite sex fantasy is (a) to watch his wife have sex with another man, and (b) to be publicly humiliated.

The story line was crafted like a screenplay for a vintage porn movie, which made the story even better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excerpt from the story (husband describes his favorite erotic fantasy).

Quote:

... The man would open Diana's dress, revealing her stocking tops and her panties. I would have to sit there as he fondled my wife's pussy, perhaps opening the top of her dress to reveal a hard nipple. Men would stare and the waiters would watch. A man might come up to me in the bath-room and ask me why I would let another man play with my slut wife like that. He would call me a complete wimp, a useless husband....

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excerpt from this story (the 2nd paragraph) in which the husband depicts one of his erotic fantasies.

Quote:

One of my most erotic fantasies was having Diana dress sexily and revealingly for another man. She would wear a thin, black wrap-around dress that easily opened to reveal her little wispy black lace panties and sheer black thigh-high stockings. I would ask Diana not to wear a bra. We would perhaps meet a man, it didn't matter then who, in a restaurant and all the men there would gaze at my wife, her body exposed by the dress. The man would kiss and fondle my wife, despite my having mentioned that it was our wedding anniversary and I was taking Diana out for a special romantic dinner...

End quote.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous