All Comments on 'My Wife and My Brother Ch. 01'

by Shareherplease

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can relate

I can definitely relate to this, very similar to how we got into it, very arousing! Looking forward to part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What is happening to lit these days?! Nothing but fucking cuckold garbage! 1* it's be less if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why read it?

Why would you read something in this category with this title if

you don't like it? very good looking forward to chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This brings back memories

This reminds me of when I used to fuck my brother-in-law, before we moved to opposite coasts. He wasn't my husband's brother, but my sister's husband. He is the opposite of my husband: a cheater, a braggart, conceited, rude, and a lazy good-for-nothing whom my sister supports. But he is also taller, blond, with a big cock and a great fuck. We used to hear him fuck my sister and listen in awe (and my husband is no slouch as a lover).

My husband was always pushing us together when my sister wasn't around. (She was usually out, cheating on Mick.) Brendan would "accidentally" reveal my inner thighs, my tits, or my ass, which he says are his favorite parts. My brother-in-law is a used car salesman (figures, right?), and my husband set up this whole scenario whereby I would go to the lot and tease Mick in one of the cars by opening my blouse or lifting my skirt (needless to say, I had nothing on underneath) while my husband stood in the upstairs window of the Social Security office with binoculars.

It worked, and Mick was fucking me regularly after that. I was exhausted all the time, because after Mick fucked me, Brendan just had to have me. Watching me get fucked by Mick made him crazy with lust. His brain was in overdrive, constantly coming up with new situations where Mick could fuck me while he watched from somewhere.

Ah...good times, happy memories. Now I am an old lady who only gets fucked twice a week by one man, but we're still crazy in love. Lately, though, Brendan says my body still looks like it did twenty years ago, and he is getting ideas of hooking up at the downtown Marriott. I can see his semi-retirement is going to be a lot of fun, now that he has time to watch porn and get ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
horrible

storyline is ok but this was horribly written do not write again or get an editor

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Seems true

I think this may actually be a genuine story not just some bloke making one up, will be interesting to read more to see. I prefer reading real life stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hey

polish up your skills... I think there is an above average story here... and as one comment noted, this could be a true story... Try again but take your time and review...

ShareherpleaseShareherpleaseover 10 years agoAuthor
True story

Hey,

New to this 'author' business but it is a 100% true story and I wanted to share it! I am about to start the 2nd chapter so I will maybe look into getting an editor to look it over first. We have lots of stories so hopefully the writing will improve and you can enjoy the content!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your nom de plume .... it says it all.

"by Shareherplease©" One guess, and one guess Only, what All the stories by this Author are going to be .

Yep that's right, some other guy taking author's wife , with his consent. Basically a Matt Moreau of the husband watching world, (no Dis to Matt,)

So author, maybe rejoin Lit with a more generic ( or less typecast) nom de plume.

Cheers, and Thanks

Kilroy.

ShareherpleaseShareherpleaseover 10 years agoAuthor
Correct

You are correct, most of my stories will probably fall into a similar category. However they will all be true stories and not fictional!! I understand that some people do not wish to read these, however I do not understand why people would search and read them and then give them a poor rating or a bad comment?! You would not go and watch a film that you already knew you would not like, so I have no idea why people do it on here?

I am simply wanting to share mine and my wife's experiences with other like minded people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cuckerotica?

I don't have to read this, the comments said it all. Another one of those writers whose main theme is "I want to watch my wife get fucked by another man" I find those stories boring and non-erotic. Willing cuckolds don't make interesting reading. Where is the controversy? When is this site going to give you cuckolds your own category?1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Be Fair

The author is right. He gave adequate warning of the nature of this story. So those, like me, who cannot understand or enjoy cuck stories, should just skip such stories and leave the voting to those who can appreciate them.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 10 years ago
Well, I liked it, no matter what the others say.

If "Anonymous" doesn't like it he can not read it and keep his mouth shut. You will find on here anyone who doesn't have the balls to write a comment won't even apply for a name.

If they are true as you say, that makes them better.

But you do need better proofreading. I can get by the British expressions and words, but words not being used correctly slow up the story playing in my mind. Keep on with your chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Since you're bitching about anons why don't you post your real name asshole? Or does your birth certificate list you as honeylicker?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Almost Funny

Someone that calls themselves honeylicker disses anonymous comments.If it wasn't so hypocritical it would be funny.As for this story, I admire the authors attempt but these type stories have been done way to often in this category anymore and to be honest it's boring and not very erotic Keep trying .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
will never work

what it will do is end a relationship and make two brothers hate each other I know been there done that oh how I wish I had never let him talk me into doing his wife ex wife now its been 3 years since we have talked and if I am at a family gathering he will not even discuss being there even if I promise to not try and talk to him. I miss my little brother but even now hes still mad at me and his ex They both agree I was the cause of their divorce and she wont talk either as she also wishes it never happened..They had two kids that in 3 years time they have not seen mommie and daddy together

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: Well, I liked it, no matter what the others say.

A more apt description of someone who should keep their mouth shut is an asshole who can’t stand it when another person dares to have a different opinion.

CybawulfCybawulfover 10 years ago
Shareherplease

People didn't search for this story, it's on the front page so they read it because it's new. Though your user name should explain what type of shit you are gonna send out. And stop trying to justify your shit in comments, you had your say in the story. And it sucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Could have been better.

I dont care that the protagonist "suddenly" gets an erection hearing about his girlfriend making out with other guys while he was watching. I care that this is an over used and lame plot device. You imply he never imagined his girlfriend cheating on him beige and without any warning, against his better judgement, he SUDDENLY got wood. Not bloody likely unles he was a 15 yr old boy reading a Victoria Secret catalog, which he wasn't.

So he gets off on watching, who cares? Just don't treat us, the readers, like we're idiots.

I

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Same old song and dance.

There seems to e two types of story themes: revenge stories and willing stories. Figured I would give you be benefit of the doubt, but this is the same willing cuck series as so many others.

Good luck though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You got a 4

I liked the story . There was just not enough of it. So you got a 4

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
Good story!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue it soon ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story, great build up, I cannot wait for ch 2. Extremely horny if it is true!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
cud notta

ben wurse

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

you should continue dude. nice story here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Us too

I told my wife I would be sharing her with others as I was fucking her a few minutes after our breakfast date. Less than a month later she was giggly and excited

as a friend barebacked her. After the first few strangers fucked her she knew she was

a true hot wife who had hooked up with a true cuckold so she was up for getting fucked 2-3 times a week. Don't expect us cuckolds to explain it to you - we don't understand it ourselves why we enjoy our woman's hunger for strange cock is a turn on. Perhaps it is an extreme way of us sharing our toys with others who are less fortunate. In any case, the dozens and dozens of men who fucked my wife were very grateful and it always kept my cock hard for her. I know from experience that women are very easily turned on to taking on another strange cock. I choose to remain anonymous but there is no reason to lie about my own good fortune and my wife's happy promiscuity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's been years and this tale has not been continued. Yep, Uh Huh, years course it was a B.S. story to begin with, so there's no loss what-so-ever at the demise. Uh huh, really no loss at all. LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i see were ts going but it was to short left me aroused

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

its hot i have to say i use to read forum mags all the time got my wife to read them too it got me thinking about my brother me and him look alot alke i said to my wife do look like this story in the mag it was a brother and wife story she read it and told me it was a hot story a few days later she told me when she would baby sit my brothers kids they (him and his wife both worked) that when my brother got home from work before his wife they would be alone sometimes and he would grab her ass then sometimes squeezs her tits so i said to her remember that story in the mag she said yes it was hot so i said we should copy that story in real life and when she was babysitting next time she should tell my brother that i wanted us all to get together for sex and she told him and the next weekend we got together and set it up for a possible day well that day finaly came we all got together i got naked my brother got naked then my wife did and it was great and im not going to tell the detials just like you

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

....to be continued.????

Doesn't look like it to me.

Too bad!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous