All Comments on 'My Wife and My Friends'

by cwp342020

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
cwp342020cwp342020over 9 years agoAuthor
My wife's nude photo

If anyone would like to see the nude photo of my 18 year old wife that I mentioned in this story, send me an email with your address and I'll send you a photo of her.

cwp3420@gmail.com

UncleDavey43UncleDavey43over 7 years ago
Dee Dee's Description

Dee Dee, being only 18, made this an extremely erotic story. I loved it. My only suggestion would be for her to not have had all that hair below the waist, but rather have been completely shaved so her bare slit clearly showed. Nothing more exciting than seeing a really naked girl, very, very nakedly exposed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fun Story

What a great way to be introduced to the fun of group sex. A fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A perfect wife

Wow this is such a turn on to share your wife like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My wife

I was floored the first time my wife answered the door wearing just a pair of simple panties, it was totally unexpected. We had only been married for a couple of weeks, and we hadn't been wearing much during that period.

The guy at the door was our friend Bobby, up until then he had only seen her in a swim suit.

I herded her into the kitchen, asked her what the hell, she answered it's just my tits and I am sure he has seen other, who cares?

I didn't know what to say but somehow we all ended up in the hot tub, which was actually just a big plastic thing we ran a hose from our water heater to. It got cold pretty fast so we all moved into the house, still nude, Bobby too.

That became sort of normal in time, we never did any swapping but several of our friends came by often, and a couple of their girls friends. All kind of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife did something like this. Once the drinks had been had she started stripping off the clothes. We would lay water games where someone always had hands on. She ended up sucking and more every one. we aways had fun on weekends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story reminded me of the day my wife and I joined several of my guy friends at a nude beach. There were other naked women there but they were particularly interested in checking out my nude wife.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 1 year ago

I like the idea that the wife feels confident enough to be nude in front of her husband's friends. It is her own home, after all. The guys like seeing her naked, so what is the problem? What I didn't care for was her slutty behavior. I see a divorce in the days ahead.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 1 year ago

I also like the one anonymous comment about the wife who surprised her husband by answering the door in just her panties. He totally didn't expect that she would do that! I'm also trying to picture the friend's reaction when he saw her. She said that it was just her tits, but it's obvious that it wasn't an innocent display. Whoever wrote the comment owes us to write a story and give us more detail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

These extreme pleasures will have dire consequences...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous