All Comments on 'My Wife at the Holiday Party'

by clarkoverns

Sort by:
  • 247 Comments (Page 2)
pylantjustin22pylantjustin22about 3 years ago

I want my wife and girlfriend to do this for me and modified a little we can go down south mississippi and do this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I live in a duplex. Our duplex neighbors are a young, newly wed couple. He drives a van on a sales route and doesn't get back until sunset. In the summer she is a stay-at-home wife, in between semesters at college. My wife works 8 am-5 pm and I work from 10 pm-6 am. I am at home during the day and enjoy watching her sunbathe nude in our combined backyard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My wife and I went to my company party held at the beach, there was a tent and music and lots of alcohol. My wife wanted to dance I told her she can go dance, as I don't feel like it. She got angry and went herself she started dancing with a group of guys that always have bad intentions, she was using a short skirt that just covered her beautiful bubble ass and a crop top showing of her belly ring, with a nice sexy thong under that. The guys started rubbing them selfs against my wife and having a few grope at her bum. She was a bit tipsy so wasn't to aware. I told her to stop dancing and sit next to me, we had a fight she walked away back to the guys angry and started dancing dirty, the guys was now round her rubbing up her thighs, I know they were feeling her bare ass and probably moved her thong to the side and fingered her pussy, I got a glimpse of her, her skirt was now around her waist, her beautiful ass was on show and her eyes closed as she was enjoying all the hands playing with her pussy and ass, soon her thong was off, and they convinced her to go for a walk, I didn't notice them leave as 1 of the guys came over and distracted me. He waited a while and soon head towards a bush, I followed him, I was shocked seen my wife riding a dick about 11 inches she was bouncing on his dick and another guy got behind her and pushed his dick in her virgin ass lucky he was about 8 inch and this was her firsr time been DP, she looked liked she enjoyed it and was screaming in pleasure telling them to keep fucking her and don't stop, another guy pushed his dick in her mouth, he had a 12 inch dick only half way it was already in her throat, she was gaging he pulled out and smacked her on her face with that huge dick the pushed it back in. The guy in her pussy came hard pushing his dick deep in her pussy, the guy from her mouth put his dick in her pussy now. They really strtex going rough the guy from her ass pulled out and shot his load on her face. The guy in her pussy still didn't go right in as she was too tight and he was too big. 2 more guys saw this and came to ger some action, she looked like she had a cum bath, they left her lying in the bush. I took my wife to the beach so she could clean her self, they had taken her thong. I took her home, wen she woke up she said she is so sorry, she don't know wat made her do that, my wife got pregnant with twins, I'm not sure who the father from those 5 guys that fucked her, she decided to keep the babies and they are a year old now. My wife still thinks back to how good she got fucked, it was hot watching her, I am thinking about taken her on vacation and setting up a gangbang for her birthday, since she enjoyed it so much. I still love my wife, she is too beautiful and hot to stay angry at her, she is my goddess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What standout husband

Yes I would standout once and if I weren't included next round I would be gone sounds like a setup to me. I believe in equal opportunity or I'm will be gone regardless. A marriage is not a one way street.

MeredithXMeredithXabout 3 years ago

I enjoy erotic stories. I do not enjoy dumb male fantasies that are anything but erotic.

gpetagpetaabout 3 years ago

arousing but unbelievable, typical sick hubby wants to see his fuckable wife getting used by friends

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

i loved the story and gave it 5 stars. i find a husband like this who has a beautiful wife and acts like this is a fool. His wife has no apparent desire to fuck other men. He has this uncontrollable urge to flaunt his wife before other men. She goes along with it to please him but i do not think that is her only motivation. Here at the holiday party with his co-workers at his boss's house, he permits her and even encourages her to fuck every man at the party multiple times. Apparently this company has loose morals all around as several of the wives at the party were fucked multiple times. Not a very believable scenario. This marriage is doomed to fail. Great story. Loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No Husband is THAT Stupid!

What a wuss! His co-workers will have zero respect for him!And the slut wife has had her first “taste” with many more to cum. Too unbelievable to give a high rating to this pile of Crapola!

SuzyFloosieSuzyFloosieover 3 years ago
such a good story

me next me next lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gamer

Wow, that’s erotic. I wish my wife was like that..

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

She talked and behaved like no real wife....ever.

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

Three weeks later she found out she was pregnant and the later DNA test showed it was his bosses kid. His boss agreed to take care of the kid financially provided he was able to fuck the wife whenever he wanted. Eventually she became his bosses mistress and for the next fifteen years had sex with him more than with her husband even going on vacation with him leaving hubby to take care of her bastard kids. They continued their sexual relationship till he died in a car accident on his way to fuck her. His boss left Karen and his and Karen’s 4 kids a large inheritance.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

CUCK assholes have no reason to live...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it: ❤ = ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5).

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ [5.0 (100%)]! Bravo!

Re anon 07/27/19 "LOVE IT: ❤❤❤❤❤!"

I do LOVE the story & agree with the anon that in well-written Loving Wife stories, hyperbole can be a very effective tool.

Here is an excerpt from the aforementioned comment (I had similar thoughts in similar situations several times in real life):

Quote: I did not confront her but things crossed my mind: "What if they had sex in those 40 min? There was ample time for a blow job. She has a successful-man fetish. Why would a rich man invite our family to his cottage unless he wants to fuck her? If she had sex with him, would I still love her, would my heart take her back?" Unquote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thought the story was very good. It inspired me and I wish my wife would do something similar. I would especially like to see someone eat her pussy and and tits. Letting the co-workers see and fuck her was great. This would be great stories at the water cooler the next day. The bosses two fucks should lead to a promotion some time soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Right Right Right

Not in this marriage. I am for sure I don't get turned on watching my wife being taken by another man. We tried it once and it didn't take very long to figure that out and my wife glanced my direction and could tell then shortly told the guy she wasn't comfortable and wanted to stop. We had told the guy we hadn't done anything like this before and may not go through with it. He was a little arrogant and was trying to get us to give it another try but we both agreed not to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
party wife

My wife and I were at a party and we all got drunk and high. my wife wound up in the bed of a pick up truck and I was standing at the tail gate she was sucking my cock. some of the guys were watching her and getting hard after she ate my cum one of the guys there stepped up and my wife was sucking him. as Kim was sucking his cock we all started taking turns getting in the truck and fucking her. while she was sucking more cocks. by the end of the night she had sucked and fucked every cock there and ate some pussy too. one girl forced Kims mouth on her cunt while the girls husband was fucking Kim. it was a great night and we have done it a lot since then.

timrivtimrivabout 4 years ago

Two weeks later she missed her period. Nine months later she had triplets, one black one Asian and one brown. One was her bosses and since it happended at the party the company agreed to pay all the expenses of raising them through university if they stayed together and didn’t take an legal action. They agreed but one additional clause was she would be the bosses slut during the year and have two more of his black babies. He wasn’t happy but she was so they agreed. From then on she happily sucked and fucked her boss virtually every chance she got.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What kind of party was this?

Sounds like a party for Porn Movie Stars... looking for an excuse to get naked

for free... Where was the Dancing Bear?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Comments

It's only a story but obviously some people leaving comments don't realise that

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another shit story where the willing cuckolds gets turned on

watching is wife become a slut and whore for others. Is this author capable of writing anything else? What a sick shit piece of a garbage story. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This author sure knows how to write..........

GARBAGE, Have you turned your wife into a whore for other men yet? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Husband is an Idiot!

and his wife is a total slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Real Meat-Jerker!

What a moronic husband,to let his wife fuck all the guys he works with is just plain stupid and kinda unbelievable. & NO condoms means that the party favors turned out to be STDs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bravo! Love it: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Of course he's mad at her!

She demeans, degrades and humiliates him. She exposes herself to any number of stds, aids and herpes. Everyone in his Company now know she's a whore. No way he touches her with a ten foot pole. I hope she enjoys her divorce.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bravissimo! ❤❤❤❤❤!

I totally agree with anon 07/27/19 that hyperbole is a legit writer's craft tool .claroverns is an excellenr writer.

creampies4evercreampies4everalmost 5 years ago
Superb

Great story. Love to read about stories where the wife plays the exhibitionist. This time it was even better as his wife went on to fuck all of his coworkers. Lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
lucky

your wife sounds fantastic you are so lucky to be with her

Look after her and enjoy knowing almost everyone you know has fucked her

send her a hug and kiss from me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it!

Great story, very hot. I'd love to hear about her further adventures with your boss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOVE IT: ❤❤❤❤❤!

Hyperbole is 100% legit when one writes fiction. However shit happens even in real world.

Years ago my wife & I (with 2 small kids) were invited to a big-ass house warming party in an outer duburb of Toronto, Canada.

My children enjoyed the swimming pool & i had to constantly be there with them, while my wife was talking to all kinds of guests.

At one moment I noticed that the developer who build several houses on the street was talking to my wife. Minutes later he brought he a drink. A few minutes later he brought her what i believed was a small cheeze plate. She was 32, he was 45 but really as fit as a fiddle.

THEN, THEY WERE NOWHERE TO BE SEEN. They reappeard 40 min. later. She went to the bar, took a beer & brought it to me (where I still was with our kids). She kissed me on the mouth & said she was sorry she had left me alone with kids.

She told me he gave her a tour of the next door property which was fully staged. She also told me she was offered a job. Then she told me that we as a family were invited to be his guest at his cottage the 2nd next weekend. "We can stay overnight if we want. She had her business card on which he added his private cell number.

I did not confront her but things crossed my mind:

"What if they had sex in those 40 min? There was ample time for a blow job. She has a successful-man fetish. Why would a rich man invite our family to his cottage unless he wants to fuck her? If she had sex with him, would I still love her, would my heart take her back?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

we through holiday parties every year same guests the men all grab my wife kiss her and start unbuttoning her dress she let then out their hands in her panties and finger her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Our Own Coworker Party

My husband and his fellow co-workers take turns throwing parties for their fellow co-workers. There is much drinking, eating, dancing, and open flirting by one and all. Everyone looks forward to these parties. I have noticed that when my husband and I host one of these parties, my husband drinks far more than when we are visitors at another coworker's house, probably because he knows either he or I will have to drive back to our own house. But at our last party, my dear husband passed out drunk. I think he was aided by some of his co-workers. Anyway, after he passed out, someone suggested and everyone agreed to an adult game of Truth or Dare. To make this short, I was dared to lose my top. Things progressed and I wound up being gangbanged by several of my husband's coworkers and everyone witnessed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great idea

especially since you will be someone else's wife next time. I'll help you pack tomorrow though.

sostisostialmost 5 years ago
Feels like great JetLag

Amazing story telling SO SEXY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just the usual

cuck crap. It doesn't even rise to the level of a story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My Husband's Coworkers Party

Every Labor Day my husband's company throws a barbecue at a nearby lake. A major client has a huge palacial house on the lake, high up off the ground with a deck that hangs out over the lake. People like to dive into the lake from the deck. Women are encouraged to wear shorts or bathing suits to these events. Diving into the lake has brought about many wet tee-shirt and wardrobe malfunction moment. There is considerable drinking, dancing, flirting...and cheating. I don't know how my marriage has survived several of these events. I have sampled several different men that are either coworkers or clients of my husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I also love it = 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Clarkovern is a very good writer!

This story has got 1,061,479 views & 832 fav.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE IT: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- (4.65/5 = 93%)!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Terrific story

They don't write em like this any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Garbage

Was going good up to the coworkers groping but then you lost me.

The WIVES suggested such a retarded game. Yea, I can see that happening at a work party. It's stupid.

And writing like "he pushed his thing up in me, sweetie. He pushed his big thing thing inside my cooch" is retarded. If she is partaking in such games and getting fucked in front of everyone I thing she is old enough to say cock and fucked

Cringe worthy

creampies4evercreampies4everover 5 years ago
Loved It

Loved the way the author described the party and how his normally conservative wife enjoyed being the center of attention and then proceeded to let her husbands coworkers grope and then fuck her. By the end of the night he was the proud husband of a hot wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My wife

Great story,a couple of weeks ago I ot my wife to do the same thing will write about it sometime. z7JQWc

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pure non-erotic garbage.

One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it, read and wanted 3 times lol

As a swinger I can see this happening, there are always some women who avoid the action and others who dive right in, Karen enjoys diving lol

Of course if I was a real man I'd kill them all and burn the building down while blue lights appear but clearly I'm not as I accepted the blow job lol

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Monday, Monday

What is Monday morning going to be like at the office? If she wasn't a slut wife before, she sure is now. Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sweet Loving Wife At The Party

I loved this story and had to cover my lap with a couch pillow as I secretly read this story. My wife was on her tablet and on the other end of the couch. I was so turned on with how the wife would come over to her husband, being so sweet and loving, and tell him how she had been naughty with his coworkers. Made me so hard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yay - wife's a slut!!

Get your tags sorted out...'co workers' only, you know you can have 10?

Good old hubby, cos he loves her body and loves it when others look at it, it means he's happy with all the people at work fucking her.

5 months went and all was well, 6 months went she started to swell.

And to finish it all off the husband doesn't get to fuck anyone and ends up with the pity bj at the end. Probably a good thing as you don't know who has what disease.

Which was the black guy?

Who had the 12 inch cock that was 6 inches round that she fell in love with at first sight?

Any more clichés or tropes you want to squeeze into this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wish mine would

I couldn’t jack off fast enough after reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Got me hot.

We need more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pure crap!

This was a waste of time.

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

Two weeks she found she was pregnant. About nine months later she gave birth to a black baby girl, her bosses. Divorce followed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
great time

great story loving wife and hubby me i let my wife go with men to be used nonstop at partys or groups

hellsentguyhellsentguyabout 6 years ago
to Timriv

You are either a racist or worse, an American southerner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I really liked this story! I am not u uque in that regard: 936,713 views, 726 favorites!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
too simple minded

wife is way to simple minB2C2ded to be believable and hubby is even more simple minded

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Wife Sounds Like She is Simple

And the husband is not the sharpest pencil in the box either! A tale of simple minded folks!

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Three weeks later Karen missed her period and nine month later had a black baby. They divorced six months later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THIS STORY IS MY CUP OF TEA 100% & THEN SOME!

To paraphrase an earlier comment, clarkoverns wanted to write a fuck fest story.

This is a fuckfest story & a love story 2 in 1.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

love stories that have dialog between the husband and wife. Looking forward to reading more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ugh

Cant handle the thought of the co workers. Would not work for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

Not in a million years!

knickerlover13knickerlover13almost 7 years ago
hot

great story.my wife read this story and would love this to happen to her.

loveable_guyloveable_guyalmost 7 years ago
Anonomous

Do you spend ALL your time putting up negative comments? These are fantasies, not real life.

Are you embarrassed to put your sign on name on here? Coward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Total bullshit scenario

Unless he worked for a porn studio, the idea that every wife and female coworker would agree to such an asinine game is just plain stupid. It would never happen in a million years. Then to be sidelined and confined to mostly watching when the rules could just as easily had mistletoe above him as well?!?... TOO FUCKING STUPID to even begin to be hot .... Grow up, the brain will always be the sexiest organ.... Use it to think before you write!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I've seen house wifes at parties get approached by different guys and try to feel them up.some of the wives walk away.then some don't move they let the feel them.i found one wife with big tits walked up to her said it looks like you need anotherr drink and good fucking.she looked at me said i don't think so and said just won't be me going to fuck you.said we are going to gangbang you your husband wants to see you get fucked in your cunt ass and mouth.she tried to walk away we stopped her.there was us six guys around her said to them grab her which they did.walked up to her ripped her dress off grabbed her thong ripped that grabbed her bra tore it off too.said to everyone in the room we have a canidate here with big tits and hairy cunt that we plan on doing gang rape.her nylons and garter left on so she got picked up put on the table we took turns ramming her cunt and cumming in her.we did double cunt and one in ass at the sametime and her husband watched and he said fuck the slut good.also said hope you guys get her pregnant because after tonight we will be divorced.she had cheated on him before so we just kept fucking her and we finished with her she bite marks on her cum on her face in her hair plus cum leaking out of her cunt and ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What!

Why would he be mad she just fucked every guy there and he worked the light switch so they could do it. What a crock of shit this story was!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very hot!

Great story - would love to watch my wife suck and fuck with a group of strangers - you tell the story well - thanks.

Nick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (rounded to 5 from 4.85/5.0 = 97% = A) THE STORY WAS MEANT TO BE A FUCK FEST FANTASY..

... in which both the hotwife & her voyeur wittol husband enthusiastically take part.

A fantasy is like a dream, you need not face your colleagues come Monday because it all is happening in your brain whether you are awake or sleeping.

• • •

Re anon 12/11/16 Watching (his) wife's ass groped: Such reaction is common than many people believe

Re anon 09/18/16 Slut wives make this world a happier place: They sure do!

Re anon 03/12/16 ... not (his) cup of tea: Liar, liar - pants on fire!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I love company parties

My husband is a consultant and contracts out to different companies every two years. We go to these company's parties knowing we won't see these people again and I get to really enjoy myself. It started with dressing sexy and eventually lead to flashing. Pretty soon my husband wanted to see me flirt and maybe give a handjob. Well that got him so horny that now he usually picks one victim for me and has me see how far I can get before the end of the party. Let's just say that the last four years I have gotten royally fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice job re-imagining the original story

I enjoyed it too. Can't seem to find it online now but similar attitudes and experience. Hot story and a good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Watching my wife's ass groped

I love seeing guys grab my wife's ass. It s a nice round ass and gets a lot of attention. Her uncle has an elder friend Thad who makes it known he wants to fuck Denise. He comes to all the family party's and always winds up with flirting with Denise his arm is always around her. We were at a wedding when he totally realized what a wimp. Was an even had me admit my dick was small and didn't satisfy dense. I even told her she called me needledick. Talk about laughter and he made sure to let all his friends know. Once it was established that he was more f a man than me. He was very bold with Denise in front of me. He had his hand on her ass the whole wedding. Sneezing her ass Hawks while I watched. He even had me getting hem drinks. He wanted me to help him get my wife drunk. If I didn't he said he would kick my ass in front of everyone

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
FORGET THE WATER COOLER

grab the mistletoe and wing it TK U MLJ LV NV

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 7 years ago
hot

great story ,well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
someone lost

All their marbles and won both the divorce settlement and the suit against the boss and doesn't have to share it with the ex wife, because the divorce hearing came before the suit against the boss and all his employees.

NightOwl47NightOwl47over 7 years ago
Love it

Great story idea and very well written. The wife's slight embarrassment throughout adds a lot of eroticism. The husband's slight reluctance but continued acceptance adds heat too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Slut wives make this world a happier place

My wife & i worked in different locations of the same company.

Everybody and his brother knew that they could touch her curvey ass or big boobs & say Oh i am sorry & it was OK. At company parties they could do more.

A buddy of mine from my location became her boss. He was divorced. He invited us to spend a weekend at his parents' cottage. We all got drunk. She was hitting on my biddy big time. She was sitting beside him on the sofa. She started kissing him on the cheek every now a then. She asked him to kiss her back. He looked at me & i said i didn't see any harm in that. They started French kidsing in earnest.

She all of a sudden stopped kissing him back, told him "hold on a sec" - then looked at me & said, "Honey, will you still love me if i have 2 husbands this weekend? It would make me real happy. Please say it is fine with you..."

That weekend i did fuck her once but i got to watch my wife's boss fuck my wife 4 times & eat her pussy before and after each intercourse.

I enjoyed watching my wife having sex with another man. I liked watching her giving him a blow job. I did not hate him. When the weekend was over he said to me, "i hope you are not mad at me... I hope we can still be friends..."

"We are friends, buddy. I am glad the 3 of us spent this weekend together."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot wife

More wives need to be like that. My wife gets drunk and lets guys fuck her then giggles as she has me lick her pussy and even suck their cocks. That is great fun and licking cum is oh so tasty.!!!o

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A good start to a story.

When do you plan to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just another day at the zoo, . . .

watching the animals fuck. Bet your family if really proud of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
work parties

ive been to a few sexed up work parties and been fucked by colleges in front of my wanking husband, he loves to clean me out afterwards,he wants you to have my e mail to get to know me more xxx

jane.222@live.com

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
The weak point...

The weak point: "Honey, the wives all want to play a game..."! Really? All wives were sluts and were ready to share their husbands in order they could fuck around too? What kind of relations could exist at work after this kind of parties? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
sick closet cases

The writer and the sick fucks praising this shit 1*

col_lovercol_loveralmost 8 years ago
Karen was a very good wife.

I would love a slut wife like Karen. But as we were staying the night I would have told her it was only right if the boss fucked you one more time and then I would have fucked the bosses wife as well, the party should have turned into an orgy. the guys were all naked and all the lady's watched Karen getting fucked, don't you think all the lady's wanted to be fucked. Watching someone fuck is the best aphrodisiac you can imagine. I was leaking precum when I finished this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
According to what his wife told him, each of his male co-workets fucked her at least once; his boss & some male colleagues her twice each

Final scene in VINTAGE PORN MOVIES tended to be AN ORGY.

What's good for a movie is good gor an erotic story.

We must accept the fact some men want to be married to a slut wife.

They wouldnot be happy if they lived with a faithful wife!

In this story the wife does say she did it for her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
lucky husband

I love when my wife gets carried away and lets several guys fuck her a little and even shoot cum in her. The best part is licking her pussy clean afterwards. Lucky cocksucker!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
An orgy...one step removed !

My wife doesn't go quite that far...she has gotten completely naked at a couple of bars and is always naked at home and we both let it include finger fucking and me getting jacked off and occasional mouth fucking but the only time we actually fuck someone else is if we are partying with other couples and swap. BARE469

dungooddungoodabout 8 years ago
sick u r!

worst I' e read. sorry i did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Implausible

Not bad, but a comment: A general rule of fantasy is to establish the rules of your universe early on, and stick to them. I didn't buy the sudden transition from normal co-workers and worrying about his work reputation, to co-workers who readily agree to strip naked with other wives and wives who are eager for that but are hesitant to show any skin. I enjoy stories more that either begin with characters further along that path or take time to show the characters' transitions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gave it a 5 ,

it is my cup of tea!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
As a rule, clarkoverns is a good writer, but this particular story is not my cup of tea (☆☆☆+)

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Load of bollocks

I love wife stories but for fucks sake make it a tiny bit realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story!

I'm glad I got the chance to fuck your wife!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A bit lame

Strip mistletoe? Seriously? Talk about having to have a suspension of disbelief, that's it and more. The intro was too fake to get past.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wish it was me

Hi. I'm Susan and I wish I was your wife at the party, I would love to fuck a lot of cocks and even eat some hot cunt while being fucked, it's just the best being a slut at a party

Do tell more of these please.

Susan Yorke

maverick51maverick51over 8 years ago
Next Party

Hot story. Interestingly none of the other wives made advances to,messed around with or screwed Karen's husband, bummer. A chapter 2 or more would be great. Perhaps a little girl on girl action??

Karen must have laid a trail of jism along the floor as she made the rounds screwing the guys. .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love to watch

Parties like this is har to fine. My wife and I would like to party like this. Connie like when she can show off her body. Men has seen her tits and played with her boy. I like to watch and she puts on a show. having friends she her body turns me on. Have yor friends see your wife naked and play with her body.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyalmost 9 years ago
Great party

Invite me next time.

TrevorvichTrevorvichalmost 9 years ago
Erotic

Super erotic. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous