My Wife Cheats as I Watch by Webcam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,306 Followers

As my wife's climax swept over her and subsided, Dave forced her head back down in his lap, and she submitted to him by opening her mouth and sucking his cock back in. Tom resumed his rhythmic fucking of Brandie's cunt.

I heard Dave say, "Yeah, Baby! That's it! You're gonna make me blow!"

I saw my wife pull her head up and he rammed her back down, "No way, Baby! You're gonna swallow every drop of this," he told her as he shoved his cock up into her mouth.

Then I saw him lean back against the couch, tense up, raise his ass a bit upwards, and grunt with pleasure, as he emptied the contents of his balls into my wife's mouth. I could see Brandie trying to swallow, but I knew it was difficult for her since he was shooting it upward into the back of her throat, and her mouth was stretched over his pretty large cock. Because of the bright light coming from the porno movie on the TV, I was able to see some of Dave's cum load leak out around my wife's lips and run down onto Dave's balls.

Just about the time he was done filling Brandie's mouth, I saw Tom shove hard against her ass and hold it there, as he said, "And I'm gonna fill her from this end," then he grunted and I knew that he was shooting his own load of cum deep in my wife's cunt!

I quickly switched back to that table lamp cam and I could see Tom's asshole puckering and his balls jerking with spasms as he filled my wife's fuck hole. Then I saw some of it leak out around his cock and drip onto the couch.

While Tom was emptying himself into Brandie's pussy, I saw Dave relax his hold on the back of her head. She pulled her mouth up off him, but grabbed his softening cock with her hand and without his urging, she started to lick him like an ice cream cone to clean the cum off his cock that she hadn't been able to swallow.

When Tom's orgasm had passed, he pulled his softening cock out of my wife's pussy and sat down on the couch behind her. I could see globs of the mixture of his cum, and her juices, squirt out of her pussy, as my wife stood up and started to walk away, with most of that running down the inside of her thighs.

Seeing my wife getting almost simultaneously filled from both ends, by a couple of guys, who were our friends, while neither they, nor my wife, knew I was watching, and seeing how much she was loving it, like a purely unadulterated slut, was more than I could stand! I gave myself a couple of more jerks, and blew a huge load of cum into the wad of Kleenex that I had in my hand.

When I was done cumming, and regained my composure and focus, I looked back at the laptop screen to see what was going on now, and I wondered what was going to happen next.

I could see that both Dave and Tom were sitting on the couch, wiping sweat off their brows with their hands, trying to regain their normal breathing rates, and both were taking swigs off the beers they had brought into the living room with them when they first followed Brandie in there.

I heard them talking to each other about how much fun that had been, how good my wife's sexual talents were, and I heard Dave say, "Man! Now that I know how good that shit is, that Joe's getting everyday, I'm coming back to get some more of that as often as I can!"

I thought, "What makes this guy think he can just fuck my wife anytime he wants to," and then I thought, "Where did Brandie go?"

I switched to the bathroom cam, thinking she had gone into the main bathroom in the hallway, and she wasn't in there. So I looked in the kitchen, thinking she might have gone for a cold drink, but she wasn't there. I switched back to the dining room and there she was, standing at the dining room table with a cold beer sweating on the table next to her, (obviously she had already been in the kitchen), and she was fishing some new joints out of the baggie full of medicinal marijuana that was on the table. I saw her pick up her beer, the ashtray, and take them, along with the joints and a lighter, into the living room.

I switched to a cam on a table near the doorway, between the dining room and living room, and as Brandie walked by it, I got a great glimpse of her ass as she walked by, and I could clearly see the wetness of her's and Tom's combined juices wetting the inside of her thighs.

She walked over to the couch and sat down between the two men, setting the ashtray and her beer on the coffee table, and handed each man a new joint. All three of them lit up and started taking long, deep hits off their joints. I had never known my wife to smoke pot, she didn't even smoke cigarettes. But here she was, smoking a joint like an old pro. I later found out, that she hadn't smoked any pot, since long before I met her. But, with the ready availability of it at her Mother's house, she had smoked it sometimes, with her Mother. She said it helped her deal with the stress of caring for her ailing Mother, but tonight, it was helping her be a slut!

The three of them sat there on the couch smoking their joints, drinking beer, and watching the action on the silent porno, showing on the TV. I heard all three of them making small talk, jokes, and laughing, giggling like a bunch of high potheads will do. Occasionally, I would see one of the men reach over and play with one of my wife's tits. Or, reach down and stroke her cum soaked pussy. The first time one of them did that, I saw my wife scoot her ass forward and spread her legs for him, and my cock started to twitch back to hardness, as I watched my wife acting like a complete slut.

Ten, maybe fifteen minutes went by, and they all had their joints down to little stubs.

I heard Brandie say, "Look at that. That bitch doesn't know how to suck a cock, or that guy wouldn't be soft. Look at that! She can't even get him hard!"

Dave spoke up and said, "I know that you can do better than that."

"You're damn right I can," I heard my wife say.

Tom, said, "Well you'll have to prove that to me."

My wife giggled and said, "Well, I will. But SOMEONE, and I don't care who, is going to eat my pussy before I do anything else!"

At that, Dave leaned over and stabbed his joint out in the ashtray. Then he slid off the couch, pushing the coffee table back, as he moved around in front of Brandie. My wife, knowing what he was gonna do, scooted her ass to the edge of the couch, leaning her shoulders and head against the back of it, and spread her legs wide as Dave went head first into my wife's crotch and began licking her pussy.

As Dave's mouth and tongue made that first contact with her pussy, Brandie moaned with pleasure and said, "Oh, yeah! Eat that thing, Baby!"

Then she laid there moaning and groaning with pleasure, while Dave licked her pussy, and she took a few more drags off her joint. Within just a few minutes, Dave had her squirming and enjoying his oral work on her pussy so much, that she handed her roach to Tom, who reached over and put it out in the ashtray, along with his own.

I saw my wife put her hands on the back of Dave's head, pull her feet up into the air, spreading her legs even wider, and I could hear her urging him on with, "Oh yeah, Baby! That's it! Ummmmmm. Lick it, Baby. Oh yeah! Just like that! Fuck me with your tongue, man. EWWWW! YEAH! That's it! Stick your tongue up my cunt like it's a cock! Oh, YEAH! Oh! FUCK! You're gonna make me cum, Baby! Don't stop now," and I saw her push hard on the back of Dave's head, as her belly tightened, and she raised her back up, in a sort of crunch move, and I knew my wife was cumming.

She was screaming and moaning, as Dave made my wife come in just a matter of a couple of minutes!

This whole time, Tom was standing next to Brandie and Dave, between the coffee table and the couch, watching Dave eat my wife's pussy, as he drained his beer bottle, and stroked his cock to full hardness.

As my wife's orgasm climaxed and she relaxed back into the couch, she released her death hold on Dave's head.

I saw him start to rise up, but Brandie slapped her hands back on the back of his head, and she cooed, "Oh, Baby! Don't stop now. Give me some more of that."

I was surprised at the vocalization of my wife. She is never one to "talk dirty", unless she is drunk, and or horny, (preferably both at the same time), but even then, she's at least a little bit reserved in what she says and how she says it. But here she was talking like a nasty whore, begging for this guy to eat her cunt, and give her more orgasms! My cock was twitching again and I started to slowly stroke myself.

Tom was done watching, and wanted some attention. So he climbed onto the couch on his knees and fed his hard cock into my wife's eager mouth. He wasn't as rough as Dave had been, and instead of force fucking her mouth, he stood there and let my wife do the work, sucking him like the expert cocksucker I know her to be. I had no doubt that he was probably getting a better blow job than Dave had, because I could see that Brandie was eagerly working him over, stroking his cock with her hand, massaging his ball sack, stopping to lick him like a stick of candy once in awhile, and all while she was enjoying Dave's work on her pussy.

At one point, I saw Dave work her up to another orgasm, and as she tensed up to cum, my wife took a death grip on Tom's cock with her hand, keeping it in her mouth as she moaned and groaned on it, and went through the throes of a good orgasm. As her climax subsided, she started to suck Tom again and that was about all he could stand of that. I saw him tense up, throw his head back and close his eyes, as he busted his nut into my wife's mouth. She had been sucking him only ten or fifteen minutes! I was amazed that he had cum so quickly, after having fucked my wife not more than 45 minutes before, and being drunk on booze and high on the pot. A sudden feeling of pride swept through me, as I credited that, to how good my wife's sexual talents are, that she could make a man cum like that!

As Brandie relaxed from her own orgasm and licked Tom's softening cock clean, Dave leaned back onto his knees.

He grabbed my wife by the backs of her knees and pulled her forward, telling her, "Come on Brandie, get on the floor. I want some of that pussy."

She obediently did as he asked and slid onto the floor with her feet towards the TV. This was going to give me a great view of Dave fucking her from that web cam on the DVD player. But I was disappointed that I wasn't going to be able to see them from the cam across the room, because they were going to be hidden by the coffee table. As luck would have it, Tom saw that they were a little cramped for space between the couch and the coffee table, so he grabbed the table and pulled it back, and around, to the wall behind him. Thanks, Tom!

I switched to the DVD cam , and saw that I had a perfect view of the area between my wife's legs, under Dave's pelvis, because the TV lit them up perfectly. I saw my wife reach between Dave's legs and grab his hard cock. Then she guided it towards her open pussy. As the tip of his cock made contact with her sopping wet pussy lips, Brandie released her hand and Dave pushed forward, sinking his cock completely up my wife's cunt in one quick thrust. I heard her gasp and grunt with pleasure as he forcefully shoved into her.

Once he was inside my wife, Dave didn't waste any time. He immediately started fucking her with hard, long thrusts. He would pull back until only the tip of his cock was still between her pussy lips, he was actually out of her cunt opening, then he would forcefully slam back into her, causing his ball sack to make a slapping sound as it spanked against her ass, and causing my wife, to gasp, or grunt, or yelp, every time he hit bottom! He was fucking her hard! I flipped back and forth from the cam looking between their legs, where I could see his cock sliding in and out of my wife's cunt, to the cam from the other side of the room, where I could see my wife, on her back, with her feet wrapped up around Dave's ass, holding Dave's shoulders, and grunting with pleasure as he gave her this hard fucking.

Obviously, Dave liked his sex a little bit rough. He liked "using" a woman, and wasn't particularly concerned with her pleasure. I thought about his wife Betty, and wondered if he was the same way with her, or was this something he was doing in reaction to my wife's sexual talents. I wondered if Brandie was just turning him on so much that he just wanted to "get it" and enjoy himself? As I thought about Dave's wife, Betty, I also wondered if she knew he fucked other women? Or, did he actually fuck other women? Maybe this was his first time ever cheating on his wife? I doubted it was his first time, but I also had no doubt that he thoroughly enjoyed my wife's sexual talents. That feeling of pride swept over me again!

Tom had gone to the kitchen and retrieved a fresh cold beer, then sat down in the chair next to the coffee table, and watched as Dave fucked my wife. I sat on the bed, gently stroking my cock as I watched Dave fucking Brandie. Dave was seemingly in total control and able to hold his cum for a long time. He pounded my wife to a couple of smaller orgasms as he fucked her hard for fifteen, twenty minutes!

Then I heard Brandie shouting, "Oh my God! You're gonna make me squirt! Oh! Fuck yeah! Oh, GOD! You're making me cuuuuuuuummmmmm!"

Squirting is not something that my wife does often, but when she is really hot, really turned on, and really horny, she'll let go a squirt of orgasmic fluids that will literally shoot out of her pussy, (if there's not a cock in the way), or will absolutely soak your crotch, legs, everything underneath you, all the way down to your knees if you're fucking her when she does it! She will absolutely make a puddle of wetness under the both of you, as she has the biggest orgasm she's capable of having!

I saw her pull herself up to Dave and hold on to him tight, as her cunt convulsed and she started to cum. I switched to the DVD cam and watched as fluids squirted out of her cunt, between her pussy lips and Dave's cock, and flooded the whole area between both of their crotches and the floor under them!

As I watched my wife having this huge orgasm, I wondered, that since she didn't know I was watching, she was actually "cheating on me". How was she going to explain that huge cum stain on the living room carpet and the smaller ones on the couch? Stroking my cock, thinking about my wife, who I was watching "cheat on me", nearly made me cum! But I squeezed my cock hard and tried to stop it from happening. I wanted to wait until Dave busted his nut inside my wife, to let mine go too.

When Brandie finished cumming, and soaking both her and Dave, she relaxed under him and gasped for breath, as she had literally stopped breathing, holding her breath, as she tensed up and squirted.

Then Dave pulled his cock out of her and told my wife, "Turn over, slut. I want some of that ass."

That immediately got my attention, because I knew he was saying that he wanted to fuck my wife in her ass! Brandie had never done anal sex before. I had tried to get her to do it many times over the years we had been married, but she would never go there. So, I expected her to say, "No."

As she once again, did what this man told her to do, my wife turned over and got on her knees, I wondered if she really understood what he wanted? Or, was she so drunk and high, that she hadn't caught what he said?

But once she was on her knees and he started to move in behind her, I heard my wife say, "Please, Dave, be gentle. I've never taken it in my ass before."

So, she DID know what he wanted! I couldn't believe what I was seeing! My wife was about to give up her anal virginity, to a man with whom she was "cheating on me" with!

My wife was on her knees, leaning on her elbows, with her ass up in the air, submissively waiting for Dave to slide his hard cock into her asshole! I had stopped stroking my cock a few minutes ago when I almost came, and now I almost exploded again, without even touching my cock! I grabbed it and forced it back.

I switched to the DVD cam again. Dave was up on one knee, with his other foot on the floor, I could see between his legs and see my wife's asshole peeking out between her ass cheeks. Dave rubbed my wife between her legs over her sopping wet pussy and that brought forth moans of pleasure from her. Then he slid his hand up my wife's crack, between her legs, and worked one of his fingers into her asshole.

I heard him tell her, "Relax. Just breath, and relax. I'll go slow. You'll enjoy this. I promise."

He worked his finger into my wife, until the back of his hand was against her ass. Then I saw him draw his finger in and out my wife's ass a couple of times, slowly, then he gave it a couple of faster thrusts, but not too hard and fast. Brandie seemed to relax and enjoy it. She started to gently moan with pleasure and wiggle her ass a little bit as she seemed to start enjoying the feeling of Dave's finger in her ass. I watched in amazement! I had never even gotten her to let me go that far.

I saw Dave withdraw his finger, and I heard Brandie give a kind of disappointed moan. While he had been fingering my wife's asshole, Dave had spotted a bottle of lotion that Brandie usually keeps on the table at the end of the couch, and next to her chair. She uses it on her hands and liberally applies it to her bare tanned legs, anytime she's about to leave the house, to give her legs that smooth, wet, shiny look.

He reached up and grabbed the bottle and squeezed a good amount of it into his hand. Then he stroked his cock, applying the cream to himself, in order to make it easier for him to slip into my wife's virgin asshole.

Then as Dave grabbed his cock with one hand, he put his other hand on my wife's ass cheek and pulled her asshole open with his thumb. He gently spread some of the lotion from his hand, on to Brandie's ass.

Then he moved forward, guiding the tip of his cock until it was pressed firmly against my wife's rectum, then he said to her, "Relax now, Brandie. This won't hurt, and I'll go slow. Just relax."

I was impressed that with the rough way he had treated my wife earlier, called her slut, and bitch, and didn't seem to be concerned with her pleasure, that he was now, being very gentle, and even called her by her name.

Dave pressed his hips forward, and I could see his cock head pressing harder against my wife's rectum, until it suddenly "popped" in. I heard Brandie give a surprised yelp, and Dave stopped, not going any further. He just stood there for a few seconds, letting her get used to the feeling of his cock inside her asshole. Then he reached down between my wife's legs and rubbed his hand across her still soaked pussy, making sure to go high enough to rub her clit a few times.

This brought forth moans of pleasure from Brandie and I heard Dave ask her, "You OK? Can I go on?"

I almost expected her to say, "No." and make him stop.

But my wife surprised me, when she said, "Yes. Go ahead. Fuck my ass."

I couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing! I chalked it up to the pot. It had to be the pot! If that's what it was, we weren't selling that shit to anyone! We were keeping it all for her!

Dave slowly slid his cock in further, and Brandie seemed to be OK with it, submissively allowing him to push into her ass, until he had his pubic hairs on his lower belly, mashed tightly against her ass cheeks. Then he stopped, and asked her again, if she was OK.

My wife's surprising answer was, "Oh yeah. It's OK. Come on, fuck me."

Then Dave started slowly pulling his cock back out, until only the head of his cock was still inside her rectum. Then without pausing, he started slowly sliding back in. After these first few strokes, Brandie seemed to start enjoying the invasion of her previously, virgin asshole. I heard her start to moan with pleasure, and I saw her reach one hand back and start rubbing her own pussy and clit. That made her moan with even more sounds of pleasure, and caused Dave to pick up the pace a little bit, slowly, but steadily, stroking his cock in and out of my wife's asshole. As he got a little more rhythm, and Brandie started moaning with more and louder sounds of pleasure, I wondered if it was from his ass fucking, or from her rubbing her own clit, then I figured maybe it was a combination of both.

DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,306 Followers