My Wife Cheats as I Watch by Webcam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,303 Followers

I heard Dave say, "Damn, Baby! Your virgin ass is sooooo tight! I'm not gonna be able to last much longer," and he added, "And now that I know how good this ass is, I'll be wanting more of it!"

I saw my wife pull her hand out of her crotch and get back on both of her elbows, for better stability. Then she started wiggling her ass a little and pushing back towards him.

Brandie looked over her shoulder, at the man giving her the first ass fuck of her life, and she said, "If it's that good then, fill me up. Let it go. Cum in my ass and you can get it anytime you want!"

I couldn't believe what I just heard my wife say! She just told Dave that anytime he wanted to come back and fuck her again, especially in the ass, he was welcome to it! But, this wasn't one of our "planned" HOT Wife sharing escapades. So she was basically "cheating on me" and she had just told Dave that she'll cheat with him anytime he wants, which means that she was also agreeing to cheat with him behind Betty's back as well. I couldn't believe my wife was saying such a slutty thing. It had to be the pot! Once she sobered up, she wouldn't mean that. I nearly lost my load, hearing my wife talking like a cheap tramp!

I guess that pushed Dave over the edge, I saw him give a quicker, more forceful push forward, burying his cock as deep into Brandie's ass as he could go, causing her to give a sudden gasp, and he held it there, as he grunted and filled my wife's ass with his load of cum!

I lost it, at the same time, and had the biggest orgasm I think I've ever had in my life! I'm not kidding when I say that I nearly passed out, as all the blood in my body seemed to rush to my dick! I blasted a huge orgasm, some of my spunk missing the wad of tissues in my hand and going on the carpet next to the bed! I laid back on the bed and tried to regain my breath and composure! I'm not sure how long I laid there, a minute or two, but I heard Dave speak to Brandie, so I sat back up to see what my wife was doing with the man, who had just busted her anal virginity.

I guess while I was regaining my composure, Dave must have been resting too, because when I looked back at the screen, he was still behind her with his cock buried in my wife's asshole. I guessed that after cumming in her ass, her channel must have been slicker, and his cock probably softening.

I heard him say, "This will be easier than it was going in. Just relax," and he slowly pulled his cock out of my wife's asshole.

I was watching on that DVD cam, which gave me that view between his legs, right where the action was, and as his cock head came out of Brandie's ass, I saw it followed by some cum oozing out, being pushed out by the natural closing of my wife's rectum. I heard her cooing with pleasure, and maybe a little bit of disappointment, as his cock came out of her.

Dave backed up a little bit, then stood up. He reached down and grabbed Brandie by one arm and helped her to her feet. As she started to stand, I saw another glob of cum squirt out of her asshole. Once they were both on their feet, Dave turned Brandie to face him and he took her in his arms, giving her a passionate, tongue swapping kiss on the mouth. I looked at the clock on the nightstand and saw that they had been at it, including the time they smoked their second joints on the couch, for nearly two hours!

When they broke off the kiss, Tom was standing behind the both of them.

He pointed at the cum stains on the couch and the huge wet spot on the floor, and asked Brandie, "How you going to explain all of that to Joe in the morning? You gonna tell him that you fucked the shit out of both us tonight? I don't want him looking me up to beat my ass!"

Little did he know, that I was sitting there watching the whole thing! Having had two orgasms, and that last one a mind blower, my sexual urges were all spent and his question almost made me angry. I thought about storming out there and telling him I already knew what they had been doing with my wife! But, I didn't, because I didn't want Brandie to know about the cameras I had hidden all over the house.

When I first decided to leave them, and not tell her about them, when she moved back home, I did it for a lark. I had absolutely no suspicions whatsoever, that my wife would ever cheat on me behind my back. But, at this moment, I wondered, what I might catch her doing on these cameras, in the coming weeks, while I was on the road working? They had been in place for the last 3-4 weeks since she had been home, and before we had this party, but I hadn't ever caught her doing anything, other than the few times I caught her using her vibrator, and called her, "unexpectedly", and we had phone sex. But, I didn't want her to know that I had just sat here and watched her cheat on me, including giving up her anal virginity to another man, while I was supposedly passed out drunk in the bedroom, right down the hall. So I didn't go out.

In response to Tom's question, I saw Brandie pick up a beer bottle, the one she had brought into the living room with her when she brought the second round of joints. She hadn't taken but about one sip out of it. She walked over to the couch and carefully poured a bit of beer on each cum stain on the couch, then emptied the rest of the bottle into the wet spot on the floor.

Turning back towards Dave and Tom, she said, "I'll tell him, that one of you two drunks, spilled beer all over the fucking place!"

All three of them broke up laughing!

Then she told them, "You guys got to get out of here. I've got to get a shower before I can go to bed."

They all returned to the dining room, where the men picked their clothes out of the piles created from the poker game, and got dressed. While they were doing that, Brandie put the pot away, took the ashtray in the kitchen and washed it out, making sure to wash the roaches down the drain. As the men were finishing dressing, Brandie walked back into the dining room, still butt assed naked, and gave each of the men a friendly, not passionate kiss, and thanked them for the fun.

She told them, "After all I've been through with my Mother the last 8-9 months, I really needed this opportunity to blow off some steam and have some fun! Thanks for helping me do it."

Then she ushered them out the door. I heard her go into the bathroom, in the hallway, and start to shower, so I put my laptop away and got back in the bed to pretend that I had been asleep all that time.

During the coming months, those spy cams helped me catch my wife cheating on me several times! I don't think, that she had ever cheated on me before. But, I think that night, after the party, when she did Tom and Dave, was a kind of sexual awakening for her that allowed her to let herself go and enjoy sex with other men, just for the thrill of having sex. What I mean is, we had been living that HOT Wife sexual lifestyle for many years. I had shared her on many occasions with other men for sex. Brandie had already found the joy of enjoying sex, just for the sake of good sex. But by cheating, she now could focus completely on her own pleasure, and didn't have to give any thought at all, as to how she was going to help me enjoy each sexual tryst with another man.

I saw her have sex with both Tom, and Dave, a few more times, individually, and once with them together again. She also went out a few times, and came home, drunk, with a different man each time, and fucked him, before sending him packing before the sun came up. To her credit, my wife never fucked another man in our bed, she always used one of the other bedrooms in the house, and she never let them sleep there. She made them leave before daylight, so no one in the neighborhood would see a strange man leaving our house, while I was out of town.

Although I hadn't broached the subject in years, I tried to get her to let me fuck her in the ass a couple of times, since I knew she had done it with Dave, and I actually saw him fuck her in the ass one more time, too. But she never let me go there.

At first, I was really angry and wanted to blurt out, "Well, I KNOW you do it! I've seen you do it with Dave, TWICE!"

I was angry, because I thought that maybe she was saving that "special treat" for just Dave. But then I figured that maybe, she was afraid that if she let me do it, then I might somehow know that she had already done it with someone else. So, I let it go.

I think my wife tried to tell me about her extra marital affairs, because a few times, when she was really horny and we were having kinky, hot, passionate sex, she would engage me in conversation about her having casual sex with other men while I was on the road working.

She would ask me questions like, "You've seen me fucking what, hundreds of men? Would it really be any different to you if I fucked someone when you weren't around and didn't know about it?'

I wanted to tell her that I had already seen her fucking other men without my permission, and that no, it didn't make me angry and jealous, it turned me on and gave me the biggest orgasms of my life, as I jerked off while watching! But I didn't know how to tell her about the cameras. I didn't want her to think that what I did about installing them to keep an eye on the maid service while she was gone, was really some jealous attempt on my part to keep an eye on her while I was working.

So for now, we'll have to leave things as they are. I enjoy watching my wife having sex with other men while I'm out of town, and I really would like to be there in person and join in the fun. But for now, I'll have to keep enjoying the show on my laptop computer screen.

DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,303 Followers