My Wife Goes Out with Her Friends Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she reached down and pulled up her pussy lips, exposing herself, showing off her naked little twat to me!

"She is a little exhibitionist, a sexy, hot, teasing little bitch!" I thought to myself, and I loved it!

"Oh yes, sweetie, I love your naked pussy honey, oh you have such a beautiful little cunt sweetheart!" is what I said.

She smiled and walked up to me. I didn't need for her to say a word as I stood up and I ran my hands over those gorgeous firm small tits, down her sides, and back to her smooth round beautiful naked butt! I squeezed her butt making her moan, as I took one of my strong hands and gently cupped her pussy! I cupped her cunt, allowing my fingers to dance over her slick swollen pussy lips! It felt very hot and very very wet!

She purred and moaned as I fondled her pussy, it was then that I felt her hand on the outside of my pants as she felt and squeeze my hard cock thru my pants.

She smiled and said to me, "Well since I'm the only one naked here, old man, I think it's only fair for you to get naked too! You do want to get naked with me, don't you old man?"

"Fuck yes!" I said, as she started to unbutton my shirt, I undid my belt and kicked of my shoes. She had my shirt off, as I pulled down my slacks; I stood there in my tight boxer briefs and t shirt. I pulled my t-shirt over my head and she said "oh you have a nice body for an old man!" as she felt my chest.

It made me smile that she said that, knowing that because I do work out 3 -4 days week and have been for pretty much my entire life, it does show. I felt her soft hands on my chest and then I felt as this young woman placed her hand on my briefs and felt my hard cock thru them!

She said, "Oh seems that you get very hard don't you old man, hmmmm? Good!"

It was like it was her goal to make me so hard, as she reached onto my waistband and she pulled down my briefs in one fluid motion!

She looked down and said, "Oh my goodness, you shave your cock and balls!"

"Oh yea, my wife prefers them shaved so when she sucks my cock, they feel smooth and hairless in her mouth." I told her.

"Oh I like that, you have such a nicely shaped cock and you are so hard!" She said as she purred. She then placed my hard cock in her soft young hands, massaging my dick, with her other hand massaging my full balls!

I couldn't help myself; at that point I had to kiss her! I had to kiss this beautiful woman standing naked in front of me, and I in front of her! I kissed her soft lips and she began to kiss me back, I kept my hand over her naked pussy as my finger danced in her lips feeling the soft wetness of her sexy little cunt.

It was then I knew that I had to taste her pussy. I had to taste her sweet juicy wet cunt; I could not wait any longer!

I gently sat her on sofa. I looked at her, nude, those magnificent little tits sticking straight out at me, like two champagne glasses without the stemmed handled. Her brown nipples pointing out, like the tips of soft arrows!

She looked at me with lust in her eyes as I laid her back, and opened her soft firm legs as wide as I could! She smiled at me and I said, "I'm going to lick your pussy, like you have never had your pussy licked before young lady!"

I did too, I dove in and I began to lick her soaking wet little twat like there was no tomorrow! I reached up to feel and fondle her firm beautiful little boobs as my tongue made out with her cunt!

She was holding the back of my head, I licked the length of her wet pussy, up and down, as I flicked my tongue over her clit back and forth, I could hear her moaning. As my tongue was doing a job on her erect clit, I pushed my chin into the opening of her small love cannel. I rubbed my entire face up and down the length of her cunt; I'm sure making my face look like a glazed doughnut, as her juices were flowing freely.

I heard her moaning and making those "Ahhhhhhhhhhh hmmmmmmmmm" groaning in lustful pleasure noises, and that just fueled me on even more, as I licked her wet pussy with wild abandon!

Then I went down and began to tongue fuck her hot little hole, my fingers caressing her clit, and she was going wild! I could hear her breathing hard and heavily, as my hands fondled her beautiful smooth little titties. I gently tugged and pinched her soft nipples, giving her even more erotic pleasure!

"Oh yes! Oh old man, you lick so well! Oh fuck, mmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmm lick my pussy old man!" she was crying out!

I then grabbed her legs and pushed her knees back to her small tits, I had to lick out her small tight wet little asshole!

I placed my tongue on her small asshole and I began to rim her! It seemed to me that her boyfriend must have never licked out her beautiful asshole, because then she really started to buck her hips and go wild! She was holding my head as I licked from her asshole, up to her clit then back down to her asshole! It was amazing!

I pushed my tongue up into her small fuck hole, just as placed both of my strong hands underneath her smooth round ass. Her entire ass crack was coated with her cunt juices, and it was at that moment that I took my right middle finger and gently pushed it up into her small asshole. I pushed up, until my knuckle was up her ass. She let out a gasp and a deep sigh, as I licked the length of her slippery vagina and slowly finger fucked her small asshole with just the tip of my firm finger.

It was then that I felt her first orgasm! I felt as her small asshole clenched tightly around my finger and she let out an animalistic groan, all while her small cunt started to juice and squirt all over my face! I could feel my cock throbbing and bobbing itself, almost as if I were stroking it, but I was not, it was throbbing on its own!

It was also then that knew I had regained the position of control from her. Oh let her dance and tease me, making her think she had me under control, but it was time to make sure she really knew who the man was!

I knew her wet pussy was not finished. I could tell she craved, needed, and desired more erotic pleasures! So I stood up, with my throbbing cock sticking straight out and I said to her, "come here June," as she sat up and on edge of the sofa, her breathing in a panting fashion. "Kiss my cock. Kiss it all over; I know you want to you too!"

She looked up at me with those big brown eyes as she reached out with her soft hand and grabbed my rock hard penis. She moaned softly as she took it her hand, closed her eyes and began to rub it all over her pretty face.

"You know, I hear rumors that you sexy college girls have tried to master the art of sucking cock, so that you don't have to always worry about getting prenant. Is that rumor true of you too baby? I asked her.

With lust her voice, she replied, "maybe or maybe not, I'll let you be the judge of that old man."

Just as she said that, and as I looked down at her. This sexy little hottie opened her lips and took my cock head into her wet, warm, sucking mouth! My cock head is like a helmet and I could feel her suckling it as well as running her tongue around it in circles. She then took it out of her mouth and she began to lick it up and down like a lollypop.

"So the stories I've heard are true," I thought to myself! She was sucking my cock with lust and abandon! She licked my hard cock, then she licked my balls, as her soft hand massaged my shaft, before taking it back into her warm mouth and sucking it some more!

"That's it baby, oh suck my cock, suck my hard cock you hot sexy little fucking cocksucker!" I said as I looked down at her.

I could tell that she was one who enjoyed it, so I let her know. "Hmmmm suck my cock and balls you pretty little cunt, that's a good girl, oh hmmmmm, suck my cock you sexy bitch!"

She just kept sucking as she massaged my shaft, perhaps she was thinking she was going to make me cum like she does her boyfriend, but at my age, my stamina would need much more than just a quick suck off, as she soon would find out.

She took my wet cock out of her mouth and said to me, "Can we fuck now? Oh I need to feel your cock going in and out of my wet pussy, pleaseeeee."

Not yet, sweetie, first I need to do this. I laid down on her carpet and I told her, come here and sit on my face baby, I want you to ride me like a pony!"

She looked puzzled, saying to me "sit on you face? I've not done that before." I told her to position her feet on the side of my head; I looked up at those spectacular firm little boobs as she placed her legs near my head. As she began to squat, closer and closer I could clearly see the glistening folds of her small vagina, inches from face.

I inhaled deeply and could smell the scent of her young womanly cunt juices! She lowered her pussy down on my face, and I began to lick this hotties pussy as I reached up to cup her firm boobs!

She really started to get into it now, she began to grind her wet snatch down on my face! Oh I licked her cunt, letting her ride my nose and chin. Soon she was moaning again, moving her entire cunt down around my face. I lapped and licked, then licked and lapped, all while she made circular motions and rode my face!

I had my eyes closed with hands on her ass, and when I went back up to place my hands on her tits, I felt her own hands as she was openly massaging and fondling her own small boobs! She was thoroughly enjoying this new form of cunt licking that I was performing on her young pussy!

My cock was throbbing hard, as I said to her, "now turn around and face my cock!" She seemed reluctant to stop grinding her small pussy on my face, but she did as I told her. "Now suck my cock as I lick your cunt, you sexy little slut!"

I heard her purr when I said that. She went down and I could feel her breath on my smooth cock and balls. I dove my face into her slippery, wet, pink snatch! The snatch that was in my face! I licked her cunt and then I moved my tongue up and stuck it up her small asshole! My hands were on her nice ass, squeezing and kneeding her nice butt cheeks. She again began to moan and I could tell that she was getting close to another orgasm, so I stopped and said to her, "Now It's time to fuck baby!"

I she stood up, she said to me, "I need to grab a rubber from my bedroom, "

I told her, "well you know, I've had a vasectomy, so I can't get you pregnant, I mean, if it's for that reason, we don't need a rubber, I want to fuck you bare!"

She smiled at me saying, "Well you are married, and oh you seem great, I've only had sex with my boyfriend so far and we only do as he wears a rubber."

I knew she was telling me truth, just by how tight her small cunthole felt around my finger.

"Well then today you are in luck sweetie, because you are going to actually get to feel what it is to have a hard throbbing bare cock in your naked pussy! The heat of my naked cock going in and out of her slippery little cunt is going to make you feel unbelievable! I said to her.

Well, I mean, if you can't make babies any longer, then, ok, I do want to know what it feels like to have a bare naked cock inside of my pussy!" She said loudly and with confidence!

"Good girl," I told her, as I laid her back down on the sofa and I spread her legs wide open.

"You sure are one hot, sexy, beautiful, little cunt June!" I said to her as she moaned.

I went down to give her cunt another good licking, before standing up between her legs and looking down at her like that.

I had to take a mental picture of her like in my mind, a sexy hot twenty year old woman, naked, with her legs spread wide and her beautiful tits and pussy on display for me!!!

"You are so fucking hot baby!" I told her as I grabbed my hard cock and I began to rub it up and down on her engorged open pussy pedals! Her pussy was all swollen and wet and I could smell her beautiful scent as I did so!

She was in fuck lust, enjoying the moment also and she said to me, "put it in, oh put your cock inside of me, please now!"

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmm," I thought, as I began to push my hard cock head into her hot, slippery, tight, little fuckhole!

"Oh FUCK, she's so TIGHT!" I thought to myself as I began to push my throbbing penis into her juicy love hole!

Her pussy felt like it was on fire! It was so tight as I slid my rock hard cock into her soaked hole! She was moaning and she began to buck her hips up trying to get my hard cock deep into her fucking twat!

"Ahhhhh, oh you were right old man, fuck, I can feel the heat of your bare cock inside of me, oh fuck,it feels so good! So fucking good! Oh Hmmmmmmm fuck me, oh fuck me!" She panted to me as we fucked.

"Oh fuck, this is the tightest pussy I've felt in such a long time!" I said to myself, as I began to push my cock further and further into this young woman's pussy, oh it felt wonderful!

Once it was able to get my cock all the way inside of her cunt, I really began to fuck her! I began to fuck her with all of the love making and fucking experience that a man of my age should have!

I was driving my hard cock into her fucking cunt! My naked dick felt so good as it throbbed into her loving vagina.

She was going wild and it wasn't very long when she said out loud "oh fuck, oh Andy, I'm going to cum, oh fuck!" She began to tense up and I looked at her pretty face, her eyes were rolling back as I felt her cunt get even tighter around my shaft!

Then she screamed out "I'm cumminggggggggggggggggggg oh I'm cumming!"

I felt the splash of her cunt juices as she squirted on my naked cock! I looked down at her with her eyes closed and big smile on her pretty face. I felt the contractions of her tight cunthole as her pussy gripped my cock and began to milk me even more!

Feeling her juices lubricate my cock as she squirted made me even harder. I pumped my stiff rod into this college hotties naked pussy hole with every ounce of fucking strength that I had!

That's when I knew I was going to cream this little bitches hot snatch! I said to her "Oh fuck, me too baby, me too!" as I tensed up and began to shoot off my big load into her small twat! "Oh take my load, I'm cummingggggg!!!!" I blurted out as I felt myself cuming and cuming and cumming!

I was really shooting a huge load into her small fuck hole! It was one of the best fucks that I have ever had! Oh I shot my jism off into her slippery vagina with my hands on her nice ass at the same time!

I came inside of her pussyhole and it was fucking amazing!

We lay there for a minute, both spent as she leaned up and kissed me saying "thanks old man! You really made me feel so good!"

I just smiled at her, knowing that round two would also knock her socks off!!!

12