All Comments on 'My Wife Goes Out with Her Friends Ch. 05'

by MySexyCurvesWife

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Your Wife is So Fucking Hot!

Hey Andy, there you are again, writing those sexy adventures about your hot little wife, Yvonne. I love the whole "My wife goes out with her friends" series! I again could picture your hot Latina wife, with those nice curves you talk about, that round ass, those beautiful big brown tits, and now you writing about her pretty little shaved twat too...excites me and I love reading your stories. I've gone back a few times an re-read the others too, just so hot and erotic! I'm glad you have kept up the series and this time she also got two more hard cocks, that's so hot! Thanks!

BlairFordBlairFordalmost 13 years ago
Stepping out a bit further

Hi Andy,

I see you're expanding Vonny's horizons so you can proudly watch her with a few men. She's a sexy latina, Andrew - the two of you play well together. Of course, the focus on is on her, as it should be, and who wouldn't want to play with her all dressed down in just bra, wet panties and heels!

Is this the last of the series, Andy? Or does Yvonne's cuck hubby have more sharing to do. And Andy, you left her all covered in jizz, now is that any way for a good cuck hubby to leave his loving wife?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A Loving Wife

Obviously your wife loves you. How many guys would pay the bills, provide a home, etc. and still let her have all the strange cock she wants. I wonder how many she fucks that you don't know about. I bet she will keep on loving you too, at least as long as you keep letting her fuck anybody she wants to fuck and are willing to clean out and clean up their sperm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a hot slut!

Fuck your wife is such a sexy Slut! I love it! I love seeing her big brown tits, and her nice shaved pussy in your profile too!! Fuck what a sexy little bitch, hot wife!! You a lucky man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

my wife and I like to pick up groups of men. the only diff, is I give blow jobs as ske fucks them. we have on occasion laid side by side on our bed as men fuck us both. we hold hands and look into each others eyes and tell each other how much we love each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I can't count the times I have jacked off while groups of men give my wife climaxes and she sucks their cocks. We like large groups so their is no down time as the men recoup after fucking and cummin in and on her. I always join in by licking her body clean and then she squats over my face and I eat the cum that drips from her beautiful pussy and ass hole. Then she settles down on my face and rides me from one hole to the other and up to her clit untill she starts squirting qt which time she shoves her pussy down hard on my mouth and I suck her squirt liquid for all I am worth. Sometimes it has a decided piss smell and tast but other times it is nutral kind of like licking pre cum from a guys cock head. the amber colored fluid that is almost oily. Now that is good.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Hi Andy

You cock sucking little pussy. You got your cuck cousins and a few other cuck's to treat this like a real story and you like a human instead of an idiot. The asylums must be open tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great story. I've shared my wife for 13 years now, and she loves being in situations like this, being the center of attention of a group of my friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like that Andy was as involved as the others. He got sucked and fucked too. I could sense his pride that she excited the others so much. Plus she enjoyed everything. Yvonne was not abused. She was an insatiable slut, loving every moment. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like that Andy takes part and is not ignored. This seems to truly be sharing of an insatiable wife.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

5 chapters, thats a LOT of repressed gay desires dude.

One guy being where a husband belongs means you most likely are bi.....nothing wrong with that, its nature.

As much as put in this mess...yeah its the next sexual pay grade above Bisexual.

And I really hate agreeing with the southern racist cuck party member, makes my skin crawl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think the men while enjoying the small dicked husband's wifes stretched out pussy would of began to degrade him a little also

SissyBiJockSissyBiJock11 months ago

This might be the best story I've ever read on here! Only wish Jeff made Andy clean up after each cumshot right in front of everyone, mmmmmmm!

Speechless2025Speechless202510 months ago

Hot story, vey poor writing style. Stop being so ridiculously repetitive.

kalzoo1kalzoo18 months ago

If Andy is a good cuckold he should be cleaning up all of cum .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous