My Wife, His Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The others had returned by that time and were sitting with drinks on the chairs around the pool. Lou laughed and joked with them for a few minutes, his arm draped over Laurie’s shoulders, fingers stroking the tops of her tits. He turned to Laurie and told her to pour them a drink to take into the hot tub. As she started to walk away, his hand kept hold of the top of her towel – it stayed in his hand as she moved towards the bar. She kept walking… completely exposed to the others (all still dressed from dinner)…and heard comments about her “sweet ass” as she moved to the bar. Then, with a glass in each hand, and knowing what Lou wanted, she walked proudly back to where the men were sitting and handed Lou his drink. She leaned in to him and kissed him and told him she was dying to get into the tub and relax. Then she turned to the others, asked if anyone else wanted to join them, and then putting her drink down on the side, she climbed into the tub.

Laurie leaned back against the side and closed her eyes. The steam and bubbles were immediately relaxing. She heard more compliments from the men about her…heard the two girls giggling and whispering. Then, almost unconsciously, she lifted her glass with one hand and started rubbing her nipple with the other. She called to Lou, told him she wanted some company, and then looked up to see the host’s wife kneeling down next to her. Laurie smiled at her and thanked her for the great time she’d had that day. The woman bent closer and kissed her lightly on the lips. She asked if Lou had told her “the rules.” Laurie nodded and the woman kissed her again. She said goodnight and told Laurie she wanted to talk more with her in the morning. She turned away, said goodnight to the others and went into the house.

Laurie turned her head to watch her go, then turned back to find her host squatting down next to her. He asked if she was having a good time; was there anything he could get for her? She said everything was just wonderful – she didn’t know how to thank him. He said he could probably think of a way. He stood up and slowly undressed, carefully folding his clothes over one of the chairs. When he turned back to her, he was already starting to get hard. As he climbed in to the hot tub, he told my wife that Lou was saying earlier that the difference between Laurie and the other, younger girls was that Laurie “sucked cock like she loved it” – not like it was a chore.

After immersing himself in the hot, bubbling water, he pushed himself up so he was sitting on the edge of the tub. His cock was about seven inches long and quite thick, lying across his thigh. Laurie took it in her hand, squeezing it gently as she stood in front of him and kissed him deep and hard. One hand on her shoulder, he kneaded her breast with the other. As he pushed her down, he looked over at the two girls – told them to come close and watch how “a real woman” gives a blow job. Laurie started creaming as she saw the girls wander over. He told them to get undressed and sit beside him so they could watch and learn something. They stripped and sat with their legs dangling in the pool as Laurie sank to her knees between his legs. She started licking his shaft from the base to the head until he grew hard and straight. Then she drew the head into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the crown.

With his cock still in her mouth, she pulled him gently over the edge until he was resting on the back half of his ass, his sac now dangling free. His arms were around the other girls’ shoulders, a firm young tit in each hand. Laurie kept one hand around his thick shaft as she bent down a little more and licked his sac, sucking his balls gently while stroking his cock. He was moaning, describing the feeling to the two girls, pulling on their stiff nipples, telling Laurie how good it felt. Then she licked her way up the shaft again. After kissing the dark swollen crown, her head lowered and in one smooth motion, she had all of him in her mouth, the head lodged in her throat.

She moved a hand back to his heavy sac, grazing it lightly with her nails as she bobbed up and down on him. She kept this up for a few minutes, listening to him talk to the girls, telling them how great it felt. As Laurie felt him grow even harder, heard him having difficulty speaking, she took her free hand and moved it slowly up the thigh of the girl on his right. She started to say something, but he told her to shut up and pay attention. Laurie slid her hand up to the girl’s crotch and cupped her pussy, all the while continuing to bob up and down in a relentless rhythm. She could feel his cock start to throb in her mouth, start to taste the salty pre-cum oozing from the tip. Then she slipped a finger into the girl’s wet slit until she was moaning along with their host.

She told them all what Laurie doing to her…then Laurie slipped her finger deep into the girl’s slick cunt. When her finger was covered with the girl’s cream, she pulled it out and rubbed the wetness across his tight back door. He was moaning loudly now, not speaking at all. Laurie finger-fucked the girl again until her finger was coated with the slick juice of that fresh, young pussy. As she lowered her head all the way, she pulled his sac out of the way and slid her slick finger into his ass, finding his prostate. After massaging his insides for less than a minute, she felt his hips thrust up, fucking her mouth, burying his tool deep in her throat as he started to shoot.

After the first jet streamed into her, Laurie pulled back, her mouth still wide open, so her host and her audience could see him spurting his cum on to her tongue and in to her mouth. She wrapped a hand around him, stroking up and down, squeezing it all out of him. And as he stopped spurting, she took him again in her mouth, sucking and slurping, swallowing all of his cum, and finally, licking his cock and balls clean.

When he stopped shaking, and his breathing was under control, he lifted Laurie’s face up from between his legs. He smiled at her and mouthed “thank you.” Without turning, he told Lou he was right – it was the best blow job he could remember. Laurie sank back into the water, anxious for a quick massage from the jets before Lou would come for her and take her into the sauna where he would be the second man to fuck her that night.

12