My Wife My Partner Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tammy....What are you going to wear on Friday for Mark?"

Tammy sat thinking for a moment.

"I saw this purple dress today when I walked by a shop downtown but didn't have time to go in. I might stop by in the morning and try it on. What are you going to wear?"

"Oh . . . It's not that important for me to get dressed up . . . I guess something simple . . . Maybe that black dress I bought last week."

That night, we fell asleep hugging each other with our legs tangled together. Tammy commented about how smooth I felt without hair on my legs and how she felt so close to me now. I was happy to and felt like crying.

As soon as Tammy left the house the next morning, I got ready and drove to my appointment and met this guy named Thom. He explained the process and I spent two hours for my first treatment. Thom explained to me that I was lucky and wouldn't have to have more than two hundred hours.

Thom worked on my chin area this morning and it was all red but Thom gave me a cream that would help and I made another appointment for Thursday.

Tammy got home late that evening carrying packages and I could see the name on the bag and knew she had bought new clothing and possibly the purple dress she told me about.

Later that evening, Tammy surprised me and walked out of the bedroom wearing her new dress and spun around in a circle.

"What do you think? ...Do you think Mark will like it?".

It was the purple dress was just radiant on Tammy. The contrast of her long red hair and the bright purple material was dynamite.

When Tammy had spun around, her upper thighs were revealed. The hem line of the dress was at various lengths and allowed just a tiny peek at Tammy's thighs when she stood still. Tammy's shoulders were bare except the tiny spaghetti straps and a daring plunging cleavage.

Tammy's breast's were so huge, they looked like they were ready to spill out from under the material. God . . . I wish mine were this big! .....

There I go again . . . Thinking about how I would look with large breasts . . . How I would fill out wearing a similar dress . . .

"Tammy . . . You're so beautiful wearing that dress . . . I think I'm going to have to keep an eye on you on Friday . . . Mark is going to love it . . . "

"Oh . . . Maybe it's too revealing . . . Should I wear something else . . . "

"Oh . . . No . . . I was only kidding . . . I think it's beautiful . . . I want you to wear it if you feel comfortable . . . "

"I bought something for you to wear Friday too . . . I'll show you . . . "

Tammy ran into the bedroom and returned holding similar purple dress which matched the color of Tammy's. The only difference was the shoulder area. Instead of having spaghetti straps, there was a lace material around the front. Tammy pointed out that I could wear my breast forms and it wouldn't be noticeable that they were fake.

"I got you purple heels that match it too...."

I tried the dress on and we fooled around for an hour or more deciding on our makeup. It was fun because it was just as if we were girlfriends sharing our thoughts and idea's about the way we looked.

It was a fabulous evening for both of us, we were having so much fun that evening that I neglected to mention the electrolysis treatments are started that morning.

I went in for my electrolysis treatment the next morning, I spent three hours with Thom that day because he had a cancelled appointment so I was able to stay an extra hour.

Thom's phone rang and I was surprised to see him handing me the phone. It was Jean, she wanted to meet me for lunch so she could give me the pills she had mentioned on Monday. I guess she had phoned Thom to see if I had started the treatments and knew I was there.

It seemed that nothing was kept secret with these people. They knew every move I made these days.

We met for lunch a few blocks from the office and Jean gave me the pills and we quickly ate. She had to get back for an appointment that afternoon.

Jean fumbled around in her purse and brought out a few small packets and looked around the restaurant and discreetly held out her hand for me to take them.

I glanced around making sure nobody saw us and looked to see what Jean had gave me but she quickly said, "No . . . Put them in your purse . . . quick . . . "

I immediately assumed she was giving me something illegal until she whispered to me holding her hand against her face so nobody could read her lips.

"Those are condoms . . . "

I thought . . . Why do I need these? ..... I just shrugged my shoulders and starred at Jean . . .

Jean leaned over the table and whispered . . . "I want you to place these on your bedroom dresser on Friday . . . You have to trust me . . . If Mark and Tammy decide to be intimate than she'll be prepared . . . She'll know that she has your approval if for any reason the night tends to lean in that direction . . . If you know what I mean?"

I didn't know who to react or to say to Jean, she was basically telling me that Tammy and Mark may want to screw on Friday and I should have everything prepared for Tammy.

Jean and I left the restaurant soon after leaving me drive home with that awful thought in my head. How could Jean plan all this out without some kind of remorse? ....Was it in fact true? ....Would Tammy be thankful that I thought about being prepared for that dreaded scenario? ...

What kind of husband would she think I was? .....Well . . . I guess I was wrong to think about it in that aspect wasn't I? ......What did I really want to happen? .....Maybe I was excited for Tammy as well as myself about Friday's date . . . I felt confused . . .

I was Tammy's husband and felt like her girlfriend as well . . . We talked like girlfriends and we were trying to act like girlfriends . . . Oh God . . . This was driving me insane . . .

Thursday morning rolled around, I drove to get my electrolysis treatment early that morning, Tammy had gone to another closing so I had plenty of time. Thom gave me another two hours of treatment and offered me a cup of coffee.

"You know, Jenny . . . I don't know if you have given any thought about doing the total transition but I know a great doctor whom I can refer you to in the future."

Wow . . . That was a new one! .....Transition? .......Never gave it a thought! ......God . . . I'm a cross dresser . . . No . . . Not interested . . . No way . . .

I sat listening to Thom talk about these success stories, he called them . . .

"Listen . . . Jean told me your wife is dating? ........You can't just sit at home and twiddle your thumbs . . . I know this guy that might be interested in you if you become available . . . "

"I.....Don't know . . . Right now . . . I have to think about it . . . "

Oh God . . . What did I have to think about? .......Another man? ....This is insane . . . I just can't think about that now . . . Now? .....When? ....

"Thom . . . Thank you for the advice, I better get going and I'll see you on Monday?"

"Oh . . . Yes . . . Darling . . . Have a really nice weekend . . . Oh . . . Try not to stay around the house too much . . . You need to get out and meet people."

I stopped by the grocery store and bought everything I needed for Friday . . . God, it was tomorrow . . . I even picked up scented candles to place around the house and on the dinner table.

I don't know what I was thinking, but I completely cleaned out our master bedroom of any sign of a man living there. When I had finished, the closet had been cleared of ever suit and shoes or shirts that I could find.

Everything got packed away and put in a spare room. I seldom wore anything manly anymore. It really wasn't that much of an inconvenience. I was tired when I finished and feel asleep on the sofa. I didn't even hear Tammy when she came home that evening.

Tammy woke me by giving me a kiss, she had already showered and only had a towel wrapped around herself. She had dried her hair and said she had cooked something for us to eat.

She leaned down to kiss me again letting the towel fall free and I put my hands on her lovely large breasts and massaged them with my fingers. She was so beautiful and I continued to move my fingers across the soft skin touching her nipples with my thumbs.

I had been gifted to be married to such a gorgeous woman and leaned up to give her another kiss.

Tammy laid her head down on my chest as I stroked her hair. How could I allow somebody that I loved so dearly and was so beautiful to see another man? I know Tammy loved me very much and I decided to ask her a question that had been on my mind since I allowed her to arrange the date with Mark.

"Tammy. I want you to know that I want you to be completely honest with me from now on. I love you very much and never want to lose you to anyone else."

Tammy raised her head and kissed me on the lips. "Honey. You're never going to lose me to anyone. I'll always be here for you and share everything with you. I love you very much too."

I felt reassurance . . . I knew Tammy loved me . . . Could her words only mean that I wouldn't lose her as a girlfriend or my wife? .....I wanted to ask her that question . . . I was afraid . . . She might tell me something I didn't want to hear . . .

"Let's go and eat something."

That was a long evening, I sat reading a book but my mind kept drifting off thinking about the next day. I was worried and excited, maybe leaning toward excitement. Happy for my wife but sad as well.

If Friday was only a day that would satisfy Tammy's fantasy than I was excited and aroused. If Friday meant that this was the beginning of a permanent relationship with Mark than I was sad.

Was it too late to stop? ......Did I want it to happen? .....Stop dressing? ......Could I? ....Had it gone too far? .....One fling is all it would be . . . Should I allow Tammy to experience another man . . . Someone much more masculine . . . Another race . . . So muscular! .....

How would I feel if I were Tammy? ......Would I like it? .....Want more? .....Fall in love? .....Oh God . . . What if she fell in love with this man . . . My heart is racing now . . .

Chapter 4

My eyes opened slightly and I could see the sun shining in the window. I looked over toward Tammy's side of the bed and she was already up. There was a note on the pillow.

"Had to leave early to drive to another office and show a house, will be home early. Love Tammy."

It was Friday . . . The big day . . . Mark would be here later tonight . . . My heart began racing already. I jumped out of bed, I had plenty to do and get ready for this evening.

I rushed around all morning getting the house clean and prepared for that evening. The doorbell rang around noon and I opened the door and a delivery man was standing outside with a big bouquet of flowers.

I took them from the man and brought them into the house. They were absolutely beautiful! There was a card-attached address to Tammy and a small envelope but I didn't dare open it. I decided to put them on the dinning room table on the far end of where they would sit.

I prepared some of the food and got it ready to cook, took my shower and started to straighten up our room and bath. I looked at the clock in the bedroom. It was after four and Tammy would be home soon.

I heard the car pull into the garage. It was Tammy. She was running late and rushed past me giving me a little peek on the cheek as she ran into the bedroom unbuttoning her blouse on the way.

I heard the shower water running before I even walked out of the bedroom. I began doing things in the kitchen and looked at my watch. It was after five now and I better get dressed. I had laid out my new dress on the spare bed, not wanting to get in the way of Tammy.

I knew she would be rushing to get ready so I changed in that room and applied my makeup and went back into the kitchen to get everything prepared.

I made sure the wine was chilling and ran out into the front room and lit the candles in that room and out near the pool as well. I ran back into the house and checked on the food.

Everything looked perfect! ...The table was set . . . Food was cooking . . . Candles were flickering . . . My wife was busy getting ready for her date.

It was six and Mark would be arriving any moment . . . The door bell rang and my heart almost stopped beating. I got a big lump in my throat as I turned to look in a mirror in the dinning room and fluffed my hair.

Tammy was still getting ready so I had the honors of greeting Mark at the door. I had to walk in heels all over again as I got closer to the door.

This was it.....I'd soon be letting a man into the house who was here to see my wife...... I put my had on the door knob.....I could feel my heart beating...I turned the handle and gave the door a quick tug.....

Mark was standing their smiling at me. He was dressed in a suit . . . Yes . . . I thought he was handsome . . .

Mark stepped inside and gave me a kiss on my cheek, he was holding a red rose and gave it to me . . . I was stunned and tried to smile . . . He smiled at me and I stood next to him stretching up to kiss him on the cheek and thanked him for the rose.

I escorted Mark into the living room and had him sit down to wait for Tammy while I put the rose in water.

I was startled when I walked out of the kitchen and ran into him in the dinning room. Mark was looking at the flowers he had delivered today and asked if Tammy had seen them.

"Tammy got home late this afternoon and ran into the shower to get ready and hasn't been out here yet."

I watched Mark lean over the table to smell the flowers . . . He was huge . . . His broad shoulders were so large . . . When he straightened himself up again, there was a shadow from his huge body covering the light.

Tammy walked out of the hallway....She was stunning.....Her dress looked so wonderful as she walked toward us. Mark was smiling and couldn't take his eyes off her.

She walked straight toward Mark and didn't stop until she placed her hands on his shoulders and arched up and kissed him on the lips.

Mark was so huge standing next to Tammy. Her breasts were spilling out of her dress and I could see him looking down at them.

Mark pointed at the flowers sitting on the table and Tammy walked over to smell them. Tammy saw the little envelope and took it off the flowers and read it. She walked back to Mark and gave him another kiss and finally noticed me standing their watching.

I smiled at nervously smiled at Tammy, "Why don't you take Mark into the living room and I'll pour you both a glass of wine?"

Tammy walked out into the living room with Mark while I poured the glasses of wine and checked on the food. I hurried out to the living room and gave them their wine.

"I have to get back to the kitchen and get dinner ready."

Neither of them blinked when I left. They were chatting away when I walked back to the kitchen. I had my work cut out for me in there, walking back from the oven to the refrigerator and back to the stove.

I looked at the clock when I started bringing the food into the dinning room. It was almost seven, Mark had been here for almost an hour now. It took me another twenty mintes to get the table ready than I walked out to the living room and got them. "Dinner is ready."

They were sitting next to each other on the sofa and smiled at me when I told them dinner was done. Mark gave me the empty wine glasses as they followed me into the dinning room. It was very romantic with the candle lit flickering.

I could smell Tammy's perfume as she sat at the table. I brought out the main coarse and they helped themselves while I poured them more wine.

I let them eat while I went and checked the living room candles and made sure everything was fine. I walked back into the kitchen while they finished eating. They sat and talked for another half hour after eating before they got up and walked back into the living room.

I poured them more wine and went out and served them, Mark and Tammy were still talking and hardly noticed me enter the room.

I finished cleaning the table off and loading the dish washer and put the remaining food away. I went back out into the living room and couldn't see them anywhere. My heart sank for a moment, than I saw them sitting at the little table near the pool and hurried into the kitchen and grabbed the bottle of wine and took it out to them.

I refilled their glasses while they talked. Mark smiled at me this time and so did Tammy. I made my way back into the house and thought about the condoms Jean gave me.

I went into the bedroom and turned down the covers on the bed and lit the candles on either side. I walked to the dresser and pulled out my purse and took out the little packages of condoms

Where was I going to put these? .....I had a brilliant idea . . .

I walked into the closet and brought out a small folding wood table and put it next to the bed. I ran out into the kitchen and filled the ice bucket and got another bottle of wine and two glasses and ran back into the bedroom.

I put the wine bucket on the table and squeezed the bottle into the ice and placed the glasses next to the bucket with a little towel.

I put a wash cloth on the end table next to the candle by the bed with three of the little packets of condoms lined across the wash cloth. Was that a hint?

It was nine-thirty and I walked back into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of wine. I felt exhausted from cooking and cleaning and serving dinner.

It was almost ten so I took a bottle of wine and walked out to the pool and found them kissing as I walked close. They had moved to a love seat under the patio and didn't notice me when I walked out.

Mark had his hand on Tammy's thigh as they kissed. I could even see his tongue entering her mouth and it gave me chills watching another man kissing my wife. I poured the wine into their glasses and they stopped kissing once they heard the noise.

I smiled at Tammy as she turned to Mark saying, "I have to use the bathroom, I'll be right back."

Tammy got up and walked into the house as I smiled at Mark. He had loosened his tie and taken his suit jacket off at some point.

I don't know what made me say it but I did. Mark was sipping his wine as I got up enough nerve.

"Mark . . . Um . . . I took the liberty of putting a bottle of wine in an ice bucket in Tammy's bedroom . . . You'll find everything you need in there . . . "

"Oh . . . Fine . . . Thank you . . . You're a very sweat lady . . . Thank you very much . . . "

My God . . . What did I just say to Mark? ......How stud of me . . .

"Oh . . . Uh . . . Jenny? ...........Thank you very much. And . . . Oh . . . Maybe I'll see you in the morning?"

I smiled at Mark as I walked away and passed Tammy as she returned to sit with Mark.

"Jenny? ......"

I turned to see what Tammy wanted.

Tammy walked up to me and gave me a kiss, "Thank you for cooking dinner and doing everything else tonight . . . "

I hugged Tammy smelling her perfume and smiled at her one last time . . .

"Good night, Jenny"

"Good night . . . "

I guess this was my cue.....She wanted me to disappear....Wanted to be alone with Mark....My heart was beating....I could feel it as I walked away.....Leaving her with him.....

I walked out into the kitchen and poured a glass of wine and took the bottle with me and went into the spare bedroom. I lay on the bed thinking.....Wondering what they were doing.

The master suite was next to this room. Our beds were backed up to one another against the wall. I looked at the clock. It was eleven-thirty. I was going crazy alone in that room . . . I had to know . . .

I went out into the living room and looked out near the pool . . . They were gone . . . Where were they . . . I panicked . . . Where were they?