My Wife Sin-dy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxgrayson
maxgrayson
108 Followers

Cyn's other hand masturbated Mike's rather unique cock. He was stiffly erect, very large, his shaft growing into an arched upward curve so that his large helmet-shaped penis head peered upward. I resented his size, very thick and very long. Cyn would enjoy him. Bigger than me. His cock was surrounded by blond pubic hair and anchored by two very potent tight balls (I watched her fingers squeeze them), both clearly capable of carrying and spewing a great volume of sperm. Sperm liberally flowed from him, giving her hand lubrication to masturbate him.

As Mike moved between her knees, she protested. "I want to see your cock." She watched her hands stretch him, squeezing the head so more sperm flowed out. ""Its so obscene its beautiful", she told him. Then she sucked the cock's head as Mike rolled onto his back. Then she backed off and squeezed more sperm from him; she licked it away then her tongue stroked the entire length of the underside of his cock. Cyn leaned forward to kiss his lips; he exhaled more marijuana into her lungs.

Thomas joined the action, quietly leaving the camera running on its tripod. He knelt beside them and french kissed Cyn's mouth.

"You should have been a porn star," one of them said to her.

As though in response to the crass remark, Cyn stretched her legs wide as an overwhelming desire for climax seemed to hit her. "Someone fuck me," she hissed, "or I'm going home to my husband who moves much more quickly than you two."

This was an experience for me that I never dreamed could ever occur. My jealousy had turned to a realization that I would no longer live with this woman. She had betrayed me. Unforgivable. So I decided to view the whole affair for exactly what it was...a porn movie in the making. Let them fuck her brains out. Divorce myself from it, pretend she wasn't the woman I love. Enjoy it if I could. After 20 years of our sex life being flavored by her teasing, too often implying, taunting me and even stimulating me with her hints of adultery and a history of lovers dating back to high school (she always withdrew the admissions once our passions had cooled), this time I would witness the real thing.

I struggled to smother my rage, my jealousy, my hurt at witnessing two men (both of whom I wanted to kill) explore my wife's body as she masturbated them, to watch Mike's oversized penis resume its movement between Cyn's legs as he moved onto his knees above her. Cyn lifted her hips to capture the head of his cock. She undulated on it as he held himself above her, teasing her pussy, allowing her to try to suck his cock into her. Thomas was filming from above Cyn's head.

"Let me have it. Please." She saw the camera but ignored it. In one thrust, Mike's cock slid deep into her, disappearing into Cyn, bringing moans of satisfaction from them both. They both climaxed after 10 minutes but the fucking went on. His cum made the wet sounds even louder. They fucked for ten more minutes before Mike pulled back, turned her over, pulling her to her knees. His long wet cock hung lower (and seemed even larger)but remained hard. He dog- fucked my wife.

I realized tears were streaming down my face. Again I witnessed that cruel cock as it paused between her pussy lips, teasing and arousing them both, then plunged into her from behind, now far deeper than before due to their better position. She arched her back, lifting her rear end to receive every micro-inch of his long, heavy shaft. Mike fucked her hard and fast.

Her teasing over the years of our marriage had created wild fantasies that she enjoyed far more than me. I had become certain, usually, that none of it could possibly ever be true, but she could make it so real in her taunting, arousing my jealousy. Over the years there were dreaded visions, sexual fantasies she had planted in my imagination; to see her open pussy gazed upon by other men, fondled, licked, sucked, penetrated slowly by another male cock, thoroughly fucked. In these fantasies I had dreaded the vision of another man drenching her open pussy in shot after shot of sperm....all the more erotic if the sperm threatened to impregnate her. I hated these visions. Cyn loved this playfulness and she never failed to arouse me.

As far as I knew, Cyn was on birth control but I wasn't certain. Like a good Catholic, she preferred practicing rhythm and restraint at vulnerable times of the month. Was Mike impregnating my wife before my eyes? Anger and rage overwhelmed me. My penis seemed as outraged as I was, furiously erect; I realized I was soaked in sperm. I broke thick branches with my furious hands but no one heard me.

Mike turned Cyn onto her back again. Mike's cock entered my wife. Already his sperm was all over her. Cyn sat up and kissed him and Mike's penis emerged for a moment. Cyndy went down on him; her tongue bathed his head and shaft. Then she sucked one of his thick testicles into her mouth and held it with her lips for her tongue to mash and squeeze.

"Be careful. Gentle," Mike urged. But Cyn roughly sucked the testicle deep into her throat then went after his other one. Mike's penis was pressed along her lovely cheek and nose as she moved from his testicles to the sensitive spot under his penis head. Sperm flowed freely from the tip of Mike's penis and covered Cyn's tongue as she brought him to a full climax; she avoided the mess by her lips and mouth engulfing his head and shaft, sucking him dry and swallowing every drop, though a long film of cum followed her lips to Mike's lips where his tongue entered her mouth in a long thankful kiss. At least he couldn't impregnate her by fucking her mouth.

Thomas had remained behind the camera, his large penis hard as he awaited his turn with my wife. Mike moved aside to allow Thomas to lay Cyn back on a pillow with her legs spread. Thomas possessed a heavily veined and thickly muscled cock. I wanted to march in there, break it off him, and shove it into his mouth until he choked on it. The son of a bitch.

Cyn obviously liked it. Mike turned on a lamp. We all joined the eye of the camera to watch Thomas spread open my wife's pussy with his fingers, gazing into her pink wet opening, then moving his penis between the lips; he slid right into her with the greatest of ease. She swallowed him whole in one great sucking noise. It was delicious and sensuous to behold. His cock emerged occasionally on an outstroke, the reentry like a great whale being swallowed by a foamy ocean. Then the sperm emerged with his outstrokes. He pulled out and I witnessed his penis fire five large shots of sperm directly into Cyn's open pussy,

I thought I was going to faint. But I didn't faint. The adultery went on for another hour or more as they took turns with her. She sucked their cocks and they fucked her doggy style. Cyn was insatiable. So were they. Finally they slipped back into the hot tub awhile, quietly drinking wine in a huddle. Then one of the men retrieved their bathing suits.

I took that as my cue to escape undetected back to my home and my own bed. I bathed my dried sperm from my abdomen. I wanted that tape of my wife's adultery. I wanted to catch each man alone to give them both the beating they deserved.

I have been married all these years, I thought, to the most desirable, moral, quick witted, elegant woman I know. I have loved her. But now I hated her. Our marriage was over. I could never get over what had happened...what she had done. The torrid sex my wife had performed with these two men had destroyed all love and affection. My masculinity could not tolerate anything short of humiliating her before her kids, family, and friends before a divorce court. It was the middle of the night, but I got on the phone and called the credit card companies to cancel her credit cards. I looked forward to confronting her.

She arrived home after a short while, attired once again in her thin silky red bathing suit. She looked great, the folds of the thin fabric clinging and defining the slit of her vagina, while her nipples were equally revealed by the fabric. She looked fresh, clean and refreshed. She removed the suit, the matching black hair of her head and pussy stirring my already aroused penis. Did I want to make love to my wife?

Oh YES, there's not a healthy man on the planet who would not want sex with this lovely woman. I wanted her.

"Where have you been?" I asked her.

"Wouldn't you like to know," she said huskily, stroking my penis to see if there was life there, teasing me as she always did when she wanted to arouse me.

"You behaved yourself at the party, I hope." She began masturbating me. I wanted to hear her lies before I confronted her.

"Depends on whether you want an adulterous wife or not. Which do you want?" She straddled her legs over me and brought my penis to her pussy.

"I don't think you're ballsy enough to actually let some other man strip that bathing suit off you."

"Then maybe two men took it off me and maybe I let them fuck me. Maybe I love threesomes. Maybe my pussy was filled full of their sperm. My mouth too."

"You wouldn't really do that. You don't even like blow jobs."

"Well I do now. My pussy is all fresh now after a good bath in the hot tub with them," she answered with a teasing, playful smile.

I didn't smile but I did play along, again postponing the confrontation.

"You wouldn't dare do such a thing," I said. "You are a Catholic. You might get pregnant. And you sure wouldn't tell me about it because you know I'd divorce the hell out of you."

She began a long delicious fuck on me, Cyn the aggressor as she lowered that beautiful pussy over my cock and took my cockhead between her soft slick pussy lips, then she rocked on me to tease me. Her breasts swayed inches from me, one nipple finally bumping my lips.

"Maybe I would. I like men." Passion forced me to suck her nipple and caress her breasts. Her over-heated pussy engulfed my 7 inch cock; we fucked our hearts out for 20 minutes, perhaps the best fuck of all the great fucks she has ever given me. She did all the work with a deep passion that felt so good that I finally could hold back no longer. Her tongue fucked deep into my mouth; I sucked on her wild tongue like it was a penis. The passion and pure pleasure of making love to this gorgeous creature overwhelmed me. My penis climaxed in a flood, pumping and filling Cyn with my cream. Without waiting for my recovery, she then gave me the first blow-job I had had in over a decade...she had obviously changed her mind about sucking a man's cock. Another fantastic climax wracked my body.

We lay there in silence for a long time.

Finally she cleaned me up with a towel as she always does then nestled against me. Cyn laughed, then whispered, "You know I made up the whole thing. I didn't really fuck anyone."

I decided to drift off to sleep and worry about it all in the morning.

maxgrayson
maxgrayson
108 Followers
12