My Wife Takes Charge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd not seen it before but when she got to Monica at the end of the line she produced a riding crop in her hand and very lightly brushed down her freckled arm. Monica shuddered and her skin reacted with goose bumps which made Jenn smile.

"Does your cunt have the same freckles?" she asked. She emphasised the word cunt, trying to make it sound dirty and shocking.

"Yes." Monica replied, a slight smile appearing.

Jenn stepped in front of her, her face so close they exchanged the same breath "I'll tell you a secret," she whispered, staring into her eyes, "I've never licked a ginger cunt before."

"You can lick mine,." Monica replied.

Jenn took the bulbous handle end of the leather riding crop and pressed it against Monica's jean clad mound making her draw her breath sharply "I'll do whatever the fuck I like, thank you."

She sidestepped back to James, the next in line.

"Would you like to see Monica's cunt?" she asked James

He smiled nervously, "Er, yeah, yes." he answered hesitantly

Jenn returned to the lounge and sat down.

"Do you want a closer look, dear?" she asked me in a very matter of fact way.

I smiled and stood up, following her lead. I started with Monica who stood in jeans and a tee, her hair a gorgeous rich copper and her pale skin covered with a billion dots of red, brown and orange. She looked better than in her photo's, they all did and I thought she must have lost some weight since they had been taken. The fibres of her tee stretched and distorted from her breasts and just a hint of nipple pressed against the cotton. Her plump belly still pushed out over the waistband of her jeans but it did seem smaller than the photo's we'd seen.

James was also in jeans but wore a scruffy, cool looking shirt which was unbuttoned at the cuffs and untucked from the denim. He'd shaved, I could smell his cologne and he had boyish, good looking features but nervous smirk on his face.

Dee was utterly gorgeous, a real girl-next-door type, no make-up and stunning, big, brown eyes. She was wearing a very tight, short black dress which was stretched to the limit by her hips and arse. Her right leg revealed the hint of a tattoo poking from beneath the hem and from her photo's I knew she had more. I could have told the others to go home and spent the whole night with just her and Jenn and I hoped we'd have the chance to play a lot more in the future.

Sandy wore jeans and a vest top and was the slimmest of the three girls with just a hint of a belly. The straps of her top just covered the fabric of a white bra and her nipples were clearly hard and pushed the material out some way. I wished she'd worn a skirt or dress for me to see her legs but all in good time.

I walked behind the line and stopped to admire Dee. The hem of her dress was a few inches from the curve of her arse and I dropped to one knee behind her and took it between my thumb and forefinger lifting it up slightly. Dee jumped when she felt it being pulled up but it was no use, I wasn't going to get a better view without her help.

"Put your hands on your knees and bend over." I told her and she did so.

I pulled her dress up higher and moved closer to her until my nose was almost nestled in the crease of her arse. I took a deep breath and drew her scent into my nostrils and smelt a light floral of soap and just a hint of unwashed pussy. I just wanted to pull her arse cheeks apart and push my tongue in to taste her but the game was control and I had to wait for that.

I stood up and told her to do the same and her face looked red and flushed as I finished my inspection. I sat next to Jenn again and she turned and quietly asked,

"How did she smell?"

"Good enough to eat."

Jenn turned to look at Dee and the rest of the group, "Now there's an idea," she said to them, "maybe some of you will have an opportunity to eat Dee's cunt tonight, I know I'm going to." she stared straight at Dee's big brown eyes as she said that and the young girl chewed her cheek and took a deep breath. "One of you will volunteer." she continued.

There was a pause as they all hesitated but it was Monica who raised her hand first.

"Good, I'm glad it was you since I think we're all keen to see your red cunt. Step in front of us and take your clothes off." she said firmly.

Monica did exactly as instructed and stood a couple of paces away from us with her back to the rest of the group. She pulled her jeans down over her bare feet then held the hem of her Tee and pulled it up over her head, a slight smirk on her face as she watched the two of us examine her body, the others also enjoying her from behind. In a matching black bra and briefs she looked fabulous, a lovely curvy body with wide hips, freckles dusting every inch of her pale skin. She reached behind and unsnapped her bra and in one movement it was off and tossed onto the pile of clothes, She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her briefs and pulled them down, her belly gathered into a smooth roll as she bent over and I wished I was standing behind to watch her but when she stood back up my eyes fixed on the dense mass of ginger hair and I imagined burying my face into her and smelling her sex.

She didn't seem even slightly uncomfortable, only the cool air on her body made her nipples harden and they stood out, tight and dark pink on her large, round freckled breasts.

Jenn kept quiet for a second, pausing for effect and enjoying the silence and the view.

"Hmmm." she started, "Step forward, come closer." Jenn didn't move a muscle as Monica stepped so her toes were touching Jenn's feet.

"Now turn around." she told her and once again Monica did as she was told.

Her arse had a wonderful shape, large and dimpled, her figure made my heart skip as I thought about holding her, tasting her, the smell of her.

"Bend over and pull yourself open." Jenn demanded

Monica seemed to hesitate but then placed each of her hands onto the cheeks of her arse and bent over, pulling herself wide open in front of us. Her lips parted to reveal a bright red pussy covered in lots of long, red hair which thinned and shortened as it reached her pink arsehole.

I love the way women smell, particularly if they've a day or so's sweat and dried urine on their lips or that strong smell of sex and cum the morning after a night of passion.

I shifted a little in my chair and moved my face close to her to catch her scent. She smelt cleaner than Dee, she'd obviously washed just before she'd left home. I wanted to lick her arsehole, push my tongue inside it and fuck her but again, I resisted and sat back in my chair. Dee whispered into my ear, asking me how she smelt and we had a whispered conversation about what we wanted to do, all the while with Monica exposed in front of us.

"You can go back." Jenn told her in a matter of fact way and Monica stood back up and rejoined the line. "You two," she nodded to Dee and Sandy, "Step forward and undress each other."

The two younger girls stepped out of line and faced each other. They looked a little awkward at first but as Dee unbuttoned Sandy's jeans, Sandy waited, stepped out of them as Dee slid them down to her ankles and then pulled the other girls dress up over her head. When they got down to underwear they were smiling at each other and enjoying the experience, they seemed to have forgotten for a moment that anyone else was in the room as Dee let out a slight giggle when Sandy reached around and unclipped her bra. When they stood naked before each other they looked each other up and down and we watched as Dee's nipples began to harden on her average sized but fine looking breasts. Sandy's looked painfully hard, they stuck out a good inch or so and the nipple tip to the edge of her areola took up most of her breast with just a small ring of pink skin blending into her chest. They looked swollen like a pregnant woman's breasts, stretched and bloated with milk, desperate for relief. Jenn bought them back to reality.

"Keep facing each other." she said and stood up and walked towards them.

She walked around them looking over every inch of them. The mood returned to a more serious air as the only sound was Jenn's delicate footsteps on the stone. She stopped behind Dee and looked down at her large arse and wide hips then back up to her shoulder where a small and beautifully illustrated unicorn was inked into her skin. Jenn lifted the leather crop and stroked it over the tattoo making Dee shudder.

"Did this hurt?" she asked

"A little." the young girls answered in a quiet voice.

"Do you like pain?"

"Sometimes." her voice became clearer with a little playful flirt to it.

"What sort of pain do you like?"

"Erm, I don't know, what do you mean?"

"Well, do you like this?" Jenn asked and reached around to her left nipple, taking it between her thumb and finger and pinching it and pulling it away from her body at the same time.

Dee closed her eyes and moaned which quickly turned to an 'aaahhh' and then an ouch as Jenn pinched and dug her nail into her skin. Jenn let go.

"Too much?"

"Yes, no, a little." she said unsure about how far it would go but clearly liking the experience.

"How about this?" she asked and gave the girl a firm tap on her large arse with the length of the riding crop.

"That's okay." Dee said, still staring at Sandy

"This?" Jenn smacked her harder, a light red line appeared across her arse.

"That's nice."

"This?" Jenn flicked the leather onto her flesh, just the tip making contact, making a sharp smacking sound and instantly forming a raised, red welt.

"Ow! Fuck," she said, "that's nice." then closed her eyes.

"What about if I do it together?" Jenn asked and rolled the girls nipple in her fingers, dug her nails into her flesh, pulled it hard and flicked it all the while smacking her with sharp, stinging swipes of leather. She kept it going for long enough that Dee's arse was red, her breast and nipple looking sore with long nail marks impressed into her skin.

Dee swore and moaned as she did it, her eyes closed and her body swaying and flinching as she enjoyed the pain. When Jenn finished she stood panting and opened her eyes looking wantonly at Jenn but saying nothing.

Jenn smiled and let out a little laugh, enjoying her power. "Why don't you suck this gently and make it better." she said to Sandy.

Sandy smiled and bent forward licking and then closing her mouth over the hard, tingling nipple. Dee moaned again and swore as Sandy's warm, wet mouth soothed the sting. Jenn didn't want them to get carried away.

"That's enough." she ordered and Sandy stood straight up as Dee exhaled in a sigh. "I think you should return the favour," she said to Dee, "did you know Sandy has a very large clit?" she asked, pausing on the last few words for emphasis.

Dee looked back at Jenn briefly and then met Sandy's eyes.

"She also has large pussy lips and I'm sure she'd love to feel you stroke them." Dee didn't move, either because she didn't want to do anything until told or because she was afraid. We weren't sure how much experience she'd had, she was quite young and although we'd been clear that everyone should be bi, we didn't know if she'd even been with another girl.

When she didn't move Jenn became impatient, "Well Dee, I told you to stroke her pussy."

Dee reached out her hand, she was trembling slightly and as she felt Sandy's smooth, warm skin against her fingers both of them gasped and Sandy opened her legs slightly. I watched as Dee dropped her shoulder to reach lower and Sandy closed her eyes and then moaned quietly and took a deep breath as Dee's fingers explored her pussy.

"Describe to us how she feels." Jenn told her.

Dee took a deep breath and started with the obvious, "Nice," she said and then relaxed and smiled at Sandy, "and smooth and full with lots of folds." she paused and explored more, using the whole of her hand. "Oh my god, that is big." she said and Sandy swore as Dee's fingers pressed against her growing clit. "It's like a hard little cock, about the size of the tip of my little finger and she's wet, very wet."

"Taste her." Jenn ordered and Dee pulled her hand away, glanced at the shiny coating on her fingers and then pushed them into her mouth.

"Do you like the taste?" Jenn asked

"Yes." Dee said as she pulled the cleaned fingers from her mouth

"Good, you're going to lick my cunt tonight, have you ever licked a woman's cunt before?"

Dee shook her head.

"Do you want to lick my cunt?"

Dee turned her head and looked Jenn in the eye, "Yes."

"Back in line." Jenn snapped. "Now James," she span around and looked at the young man, an obvious bulge in his jeans and a nervous but excited look on his face. "out front and get naked." she said.

James stepped out of line, next to Jenn and pulled his shirt over his head, then his jeans and shorts came off together. He was naked in seconds and his semi-hard cock pointed down at a forty five degree angle.

"Now that is a nice cock." Jenn said and stepped closer. With just her thumb and forefinger she pulled his skin back to reveal a large, shiny, almost purple head that twitched and jerked in her hand. He gasped and sucked air then puffed it out when she let him go.

"Oh, look at that dear," she said to me, "he's leaking already."

I stood up and walked over and could see a thread of clear, glucose like fluid trailing from his tip. I dropped to my knees, moved my head to the tip of his cock and licked the cool fluid from him. He looked down at me, holding his breath as I opened my mouth and closed my lips around him. The heat and wetness of my mouth made him jump and his hips jerked his cock out of my mouth for a second until he composed himself and stood upright again, his cock harder now and millimetres from my mouth. I wrapped my fingers around the base of his naked cock, opened my mouth again and as I closed my lips over him I squeezed him, milking more of his fluid into my mouth as I pulled my hand close to meet my lips. A nice stream of pre-cum coated my tongue and I moved it around to savour the lightly salty taste.

I stood up and smiled at Jenn who hadn't moved and I realised the room was silent as everyone had been watching us. Only Jenn and I were still clothed, something I was keen to change, I was achingly hard and desperate to touch, taste, smell any one of the girls.

Either Jenn read my mind or was keen to move this to another level because she pushed James back with her fingertip looked up and down the line, tapping her finger playfully against the leather crop and pondered over where to begin.

"I think it is time," she started, "for one of you to cum for me." she paused and then turned to Dee, "You." she used her finger to beckon the young girl over to her like a parent might do to a naughty child.

"Dee, have you ever been fucked in the arse?"

"No."

"Would you like to?"

"Er, I'm not sure."

"Have you ever had anything in your arse, a tongue or finger perhaps?"

"No."

"Good, watching you in pain turns me on and your virgin arse should be very tight." Jenn stepped in front of the young girl, forcefully took a handful of her hair and pulled her lips to hers. They kissed for a few moments before Jenn began to pinch and pull Dee's nipples. As she did it harder Dee forgot the kiss and opened her mouth as if to cry out but nothing came. Jenn released her, stepped away and called the other two girls over.

"We are going to make Dee cum," she told them, "you're going to play with her nipples, kiss her and let her touch you, my husband is going to play with her cunt and arse."

"I'm sorry," Dee squeaked nervously, "can I use the bathroom first?"

Smack! Jenn striped her arse with the crop causing Dee to yelp.

"What the fuck do you mean, you slut?" Jenn suddenly changed into a stern disciplinarian.

Dee looked worried, "I need to pee," she pleaded, "I've been holding it for ages."

"Why didn't you go when you arrived?" Jenn hissed

"It was the drink, I had a drink before I arrived and he gave me another when I got here, it goes straight through me." she sounded like a little girl begging with her school teacher.

"Well that's just tough," Jenn sounded calmer again, "you'll just have to hold it."

I pulled of my clothes and dropped to my knees behind Dee's amazing, wide arse. As my face got close to the red marks from Jenn's crop I could feel heat radiating from them. I kissed them delicately and Dee jumped and then relaxed as Monica took her head and they began kissing. Sandy lent forward and took Dee's nipple into her mouth and moaned as she began sucking and licking it to hardness.

I sat down to get lower and pulled Dee's cheeks apart and she responded by bending slightly and pushing herself back giving me a better view and access to her pussy.

Her hair was matted and wet with sweat and pussy juice, she smelt lovely and I pulled her open wider and could see her arsehole was dark brown and smooth. I flicked my tongue across it and licked down to her hairy lips, tasting the saltiness as I licked all around her. As I moved my hands and pulled her open more I could see she was shining and wet and I pushed my tongue out and into her as deep as I could go tasting her metallic, thick juice which I smeared over her lips and arsehole. I flicked my tongue over her arse, loving the thought that I might have been the first person ever to lick her there, something I didn't want to rush and I felt her push back against me and moan as I forced my tongue past her tight sphincter and into her arse.

"Hurt her." I heard Jenn order the two girls and Monica broke her kiss and began pinching Dee's nipples hard as Sandy began biting her other one. Dee was breathing heavy and started to moan and Jenn told her to make as much noise as she wanted, no-one would hear. Dee responded by swearing out loud and crying with the pain.

I moved down again and pushed my tongue into her pussy which was getting wetter with a thin, less bitter tasting fluid. Jenn smacked her arse with the crop just inches from my head and the girl cried out and a new flavour trickled onto my tongue. The sudden shock of the smack had made her lose control and a little of her pee had been released. I could feel a little run down my chin and neck, cooling as it went. I pulled my tongue from inside her and pressed it to her swollen clit and Sandy stopped biting Dee's nipple and stood up to pinch it as Monica was. Dee reached her arms out onto the girls shoulders to steady herself and squatted slightly. Suddenly her pussy became much easier to access and I pushed my tongue back into her and began fucking her with it, my fingers massaging her lips and up over her belly. Another whack from above and another release of pee onto my face and Dee cried out even louder.

Jenn, standing to the side of Sandy, lifted up the front of her dress and took Sandy's spare hand and pushed it into her knickers. She fed her fingers into her pussy, held them inside and gyrated onto them.

"You wanted to eat my cunt," she said to Dee, "well taste me now." and she pulled Sandy's hand out of her and rubbed it all over Dee's face, covering her with sex.

Dee breathed deeply and the two girls leant forward to bite and suck her nipples again. Jenn did the same thing with Sandy's hand but this time fed the wet fingers into Dee's mouth and she sucked and licked them clean.

Jenn pulled her head to one side and they kissed and Jenn licked her own sex from Dee's face and gave the girl her tongue. I began to massage her clit as I licked her pussy and then I noticed Jenn had placed the handle of the crop against Dee's tight, brown arse and was pushing it hard against her. I stopped licking and pushed the tip of my finger into her pussy, still rubbing her clit as I did so and watched as Dee tensed up against the pressure on her tight hole. Although the handle was smooth, polished leather Jenn had to push hard to get the bulb at the end inside her. With my other hand I pulled her cheeks open and suddenly it was gone, sucked into her arse, the handle slowly being swallowed by her as Dee's legs began to shake.