My Wife Takes Charge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cried out in pain above and begged with Jenn, "I can't hold it, I can't..." the words trailed off into a moan.

"Do it then," Jenn told her, "let go."

Suddenly Dee's lips parted and a stream of clear pee flowed out. She relaxed more which let Jenn push the crop deeper into her arse and this made the pee squirt out with greater force. I moved and let it spray onto my chest and them shuffled round to direct as much as possible to my cock. I love feeling hot piss on my hard cock and this felt lovely as she pushed long, hard streams of it out. I rubbed her clit with a firmer touch and watched Jenn begin to fuck her arse and it was difficult to tell when her cries changed from pain to those of the ecstasy from her orgasm but she continued to shout that she was cumming after the stream of hot fluid had stopped and Jenn pulled the crop from her tight arsehole. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably and the other two girls helped her sit down on the floor between my open legs and I wrapped my arms around her as we sat in a puddle of her piss and she recovered.

"Fuck, that was hot." Monica said as she and Sandy looked down at Dee, a wet, quivering but satisfied mess.

James had just stood and watched and he must have been feeling a little left out. Jenn pulled off her dress and bra and moved one of the lounge's to the middle of the room. She laid down in just her knickers and told James to come close to her.

He stood beside her and she took hold of his lovely, big, straight, cock, kissed and licked the end and looked up at him, "I have to have this inside me now." she said and turned over onto all fours, pushing her arse into the air for him. Jenn loves to keep her knickers on when she's being fucked, I think it makes her feel like more of a slut but she also loves it when the fabric becomes soaked in sex and cum and I pull them off and wipe her body with them.

She looked over to Sandy and beckoned her to sit so Jenn could lick her. Monica pulled up a chair right next to them and began stroking herself as she watched James pull the gusset of Jenn's knickers over to one side and hold his cock at the entrance to her pussy. He used his fingers to pull my wife's lips apart and then slowly fed himself into her, a little at a time, then withdrawing to spread her sex over her lips and then in a little further. It looked so amazing, I love watching my wife being fucked by someone else and when he was half way in Jenn cried out and moaned, telling him how big he felt and then returned to sucking Sandy's big lips into her mouth.

Dee had recovered and kissed me before crawling away on all fours. She stopped in front of Monica and looked up at her as she pushed her pale, freckled legs wide open and bent her head down to lick her.

I was still covered in pee as I stood and moved to the side to watch Dee bury her face into Monica's ginger bush and began wanking myself as I watched the scene.

From where I was standing I could see my wife's lips being pulled out and open as James' big cock slid from her and then fold in as he pushed deep inside. Sandy played with her nipples as Jenn licked her and I then felt Monica's wet mouth cover my cock and push my hand away as she began to wank me onto her tongue. I reached down to play with her fat tits and saw Dee flicking her tongue across her clit as her fingers pushed in and out of her.

Jenn stopped licking Sandy and told James to move back. He looked disappointed but she just wanted to roll over onto her back and told Sandy to help and hold her open. Sandy stood up, facing down Jenn's body, her legs either side of the lounge and she hooked her elbows behind Jenn's stocking clad knees, pulling them back to squash them against her chest and used her fingers to spread her pussy wide for James' cock. Jenn began fingering Sandy's pussy above her and James moaned as he pushed deep inside my wife's wet cunt, his access unhindered with her legs so wide apart and her pink lips held open.

Jenn told him to fuck her faster now and he did as he was told. Monica released my cock from her mouth and turned to watch, wanking me harder and faster, in time with James. She was the first to cum and stopped wanking me as she told Dee her orgasm was near. Dee fingered her faster and closed her mouth over her clit and Monica pushed forward onto her face.

"Yes, oh fuck, that's it, in my arse," she said as Dee had obviously pushed her finger into her, "Oh yeah, fuck." Monica screamed out and began wanking me furiously as the young girl between her legs closed her mouth over her clit and moaned as she ate the fat, ginger haired pussy.

It was all just too hot for me and I turned Monica's head round and told her to open her mouth. As soon as she did my first spurt of cum hit her cheek and the next straight into her mouth. Three more covered her tongue and Monica held her mouth open and pushed out her tongue letting it run out and down her tits and belly where Dee left her pussy and began licking it from the folds of her skin as Monica's orgasm subsided against Dee's fingers, still inside her pussy and arse.

James had been watching and he was pounding hard into Jenn but threw his head back and pulled out, holding himself over her belly. His semen came like someone had turned on a tap, a long, flowing stream of clear, thin fluid just ran from him with no force over my wife's skin and then suddenly he jerked his cock with his hand, cried out and a long spurt of white fluid hit Sandy's chest and dripped down onto Jenn. Another and another spurt covered her belly and then he pushed deep inside my wife, more of his cum filling her.

He sat down but stayed inside her while he caught his breath and Sandy released my wife's legs which she stretched out to allow blood into them once more. Neither Sandy nor Jenn had cum and the young girl swung her leg over and stood, waiting for the next instruction.

Jenn wiped some of James' cum from her belly and licked her fingers.

"Mmm, you taste good," she said, "someone needs to clean that from me."

My cock was softening in Monica's hand and she turned her head and licked the rest of my cum from my cock. I pulled away from her, kissed her mouth and tasted myself and moved over, kneeling beside Jenn. James pulled himself slowly out of her, his cock still very hard and as he moved away I could see my wife's pussy, red, swollen and wet with his cum. It was all over her lips and belly and I lent forward and took James into my mouth first, licking him clean of cum and Jenn's juices and then I began to lick her lovely, smooth lips and clit.

James stood and, seeing he was still hard, Jenn told him to fuck Sandy so she could watch. Sandy knelt on the lounge, her pussy inches form Jenn's face and James stood behind her. It was Jenn's turn to hold sandy open and she guided James into her, pulling her long hanging lips apart. He slid into her easily and Sandy shouted out the word 'fuck' as he pushed more and more of his big cock into her. When his balls pressed against her lips Jenn let go and began rubbing her huge clit, occasionally reaching her head up and sucking it into her mouth or flicking her tongue over it.

Sandy gripped onto the head of the lounge and matched James' rhythm, pushing back onto him. Monica stood at the top of the lounge and began playing with Sandy's sagging breasts, pinching her large, brown nipples as they swayed in time with her fucking. Sandy looked up at Monica and begged to be kissed and they closed their mouths together.

I was still licking Jenn until Dee came and sat opposite me and asked if it was nice. I told her to try and as she licked my wife's pussy I directed her to push her tongue inside and lick the cum out of her, then use her fingers and lick them clean.

Sandy and Jenn came almost together. Sandy broke from Monica's kiss and shouted her orgasm was close which prompted Jenn to wank her clit with her finger and thumb, like a little cock, into her mouth. Jenn's own orgasm hit as soon as Sandy began covering her face with fluid. Her convulsions pushed James out of her pussy and Sandy arched her back, pulling her clit from Jenn's mouth and sprayed a gush of orgasm all over her body.

I pushed a finger into my wife's arse and Dee had two in her pussy. My other hand lightly but rapidly strummed Jenn's clit as I know she loves and as Sandy's squirt covered her Jenn pushed down onto us and curled her toes as her orgasm hit her in waves. Dee watched, her mouth wide and then, as Jenn calmed down, she pulled her fingers from my wife's cum filled pussy and licked them clean. She was just adorable.

Part 4

It seemed like the whole room was soaked. We were all covered either in cum, piss or Sandy's ejaculate.

As we sat and regained ourselves I bought glasses and champagne over. The mood had become more relaxed, the pretence and acting was over and we sat and talked and laughed. It wasn't over, there was a lot more we all still wanted to do but we agreed the next stage would be about sharing and exploring what we all desired.

James was the first to describe what he wanted...