All Comments on 'My Wife's Accidental Affair'

by tulsatime39

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
kiwiloverkiwiloverover 9 years ago
Hmm

This is a well written piece. Great use of language and decent grammar. I liked the introduction even though it was a little confusing but found the rest a little dull. It was difficult to engage with any of the characters and there was all that build up for a really rather perfunctory sex scene.

I'd not want to put you off because such good use of language is rare on this site but it does need to have a bit of the old je-ne-sais-quoi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my suggestion

You have a story but need to develop and to carry it on... I do not like be hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What Part of This is Accidental?

The part where hubby gets off watching his wife cheat on him?,If it is a true story its sad.I guess wifey just slipped and fell onto the coaches weinee.OOPS!

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 9 years ago
ill be happy to read

the follow up story .. it will be interesting because of the ambein.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Ugh

Okay, the START of the affair may have been SOMEWHAT accidental, at least to the extent that she didn't invite him to her room with the intent of sex, though she certainly could have stopped this at any time, beginning with NOT turning to face him when she got up so that he couldn't see her pussy as she stood up.

But given that she no longer tries to get him to go on road trips is plain indication that she is continuing to screw this coach, and he should make it a point to follow along on the next trip!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Worked for Tiger Woods ...

... the tendency of Ambien to reduce inhibitions has been established, and for some people, that leads to what one of Tiger's girlfriends called "crazy Ambien sex."

So there's something kind of credible about this.

Even without that credibility, it's a good story from a new author.

Note to author: one way you can tell you're getting the story across is the rabid hostility of the trolls who read Loving Wives stories and then mouth off, trying to insult the author, but only showing their own ignorance. It also perhaps means that you're getting at some of the conflicted feelings of discovering your wife's infidelity, the intense arousal and also the confusion, hurt, jealousy - perhaps anger and resentment - of a sexual betrayal. The trolls get really foamy when they confront complexity. They're easily freaked out.

We'll be interested to read what happens next, and we hope you'll continue to keep it real. Fictional stories are fine, but stories (whether fictional or factual) that get across the conflicted feelings complicated relationships can cause - well, those can be very, very erotic.

Besides, it pisses off the pinheads, so it's worth doing! Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So this story is to short author and where is the rest of the story

Ambien may lower you inhibitions but she just cheated and continued .todo so is he chuck or does he divorce her. You really didnot explain much here. So do we get a part 2 ? You got to put more info in your stories. And this is way to short. Please do not leave it this way finish the story.

rapperbsrapperbsover 9 years ago
Good story

I liked that you explained the ambien effects on your wife. It explains to me how something like this could be more plausable from such a conservative wife. In order for this to work for most people, you said it was a true story, they would have to have an understanding of where they stand in their relationship. The fact she is hiding the affair bothers me, which could lead to trouble down the road. No happy ending. But is it cheating if you both agree to it? Waiting for next chapter to see how you handled this and wether your wife comes out of her shell and enjoys sex with you as she should without the typical stereotype's of her doing "the wifely duty"

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Maybe a good story, if...

Maybe this could be a good story, if the husband didn't accept cheating as being a natural and exciting thing...Then he would make plans to catch the cheating whore, and BTB and the lover boy...But that situation is ruled out by the story...a pity...1*...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This felt like an introduction to a story

Where's the rest of the story? As it sits this rates a 1.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Good teaser

but need some more info. Was the affair continuing, or was this just a one time thing?

Your wife could say she was out of it, and didnt remember, but what happened since? Did you ever discuss with wifey-show her the tape?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cuckold Alert

Is missing--so, down grade the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Don't need to say more, do I?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Look all annoy , give this person a chance to see how it turns out

We do. Not know yet if this is another chucky story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
we should all give this story and others like it a 5

to help offset the assholes on here who rate all LW stories a 1 and bitch about them. Yea!! I'm talking to dear annony!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous- we should all give stories like this and others a 5

Be our guest bonnie. As always the anonymous will be glad to help out. After all unlike you we don't score to offset, but score what we feel the story deserves. This willing cuckoldry deserves a well earned 1 star. Glad to help out.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 9 years ago

Good read. I was wondering how the hell anyone "accidentally" had an affair, which is neither here nor there. Looking forward to more of your work.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago

Nice start for a story but there has got to be more. Does he confront his wife? What does she say? Does his step-son know?

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobover 9 years ago
Good Start!!

I like this story and it is a good start to something fun! Keep writing and never mind the naysayers. Well done!

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 9 years ago
Slut/happy cuck -- **1**

The way you left it unfinished, it's worth a 1. Finish the story and maybe you'll get something higher on the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Maybe she just needed

some extra excitement. It is amazing how many judges are reading these stories if only to claim a pontificated moralism on phony grounds .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
That Ambien is strange stuff

My wife also uses Ambien and she too does some of the strangest stuff if she takes it and doesn't go straight to bed. I can also attest to her not remembering what she did either. One time I found my wife sitting on the porch in the middle of the night in just her panties playing a game on her smart phone. The thing is, she had the weather app up and not the game she thought she was playing. I could totally see Ambien causing accidental sex. I could also see it being used as an excuse.

Like others have said, great start. Hopefully you have more great stories to add to this one. One thing that will help your new found readership is to shorten your paragraphs a bit. You don't really need to change your writing. Just try to break into a new paragraph every few lines. It makes it much easier to read on Lit's format.

Submitted as anonymous because I don't want my wife to find out I ratted her out about her Ambien "trips".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lame unrealistic plot.

Coach fucking a student's mother? Can you say law suit, end of career, end of his marriage, and maybe a bullet in the back of the head? Do you know how many opportunities this coach gets to fuck overweight horny moms? And you say stepson, so she has already been through a previous marriage? Just all too pat and cliche' to be entertaining. Try again, but be more realistic, and original.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Decent story

It's not a bad spin on the standard LW plot, but I would have enjoyed it more if you hadn't claimed that it's a true story. As with all stories of this type that are written from the first-person/husband's perspective, it requires a plot device for the husband to witness the action. In this case, that plot device was too implausible to be anything other than fantasy.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Good Story

Though I would have called it," the accidental start of an affair". It had to continue without the use of Ambien in order for her to behave toward her husband as she did, otherwise she would have no reason to get distant. His reaction would lead me to be disinterest in another chapter.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
SO I GAVE YOU A GOOD RATING

I checked your bio and see this is your first story, even though you have been reading Literotica since 02. Congratulations on the having courage to lay it all out for public comment. That takes a degree of courage most of the commenters who haven't posted a story know nothing about. (Now don't get your undies in a wad, commenters. Yes, all of you have a perfect right to say what you think and writers actually want you to do just that. But my statement is still true; if you haven't picked up the nerve to write a story, you have no idea how difficult it can be. I thank all of you, who were kind enough to point out things about my stories you didn't like or thought could be improved AND TOLD ME HOW. I may or may not have agreed, but I promise you, I considered each suggestion, except the eat shit and die comment, and they have made me as better writer. Why can't we all do that for this new writer?)

Now for your story, your, what I call writing mechanics, (things you can learn by a close study of Lit.'s writers resources), aren't all that bad. You also got some good advice about short paragraphs and your claim that it was true. If you claim a story is true, the characters must act true to form. Here you ask us to believe a man, who seems to be perfectly happy in his marriage, stumbles across a video of his wife fucking the coach, and he remains cool, calm and collected? Even the one out of a million men, who react like that, ain't gonna believe it and that will jerk all readers out of their suspension of belief, and you lose them. If you're going to do that, show us some reason it might happen; has he been watching porn and getting turned on by cheating wives, has he been reading LW stories and gotten hooked on them? Anything but dumb, stupid acceptance of his beloved wife fucking somebody else.

Personally, I try to separate the story from how well the writer handled the story he chose to write. (Not an easy thing to do.) Please, all you Anons, try to do it. So you hate the stories where the bitch gets away with it. Just comment that you don't like, hate, fucking hate, love, or whatever this type story, but go on to comment on how the writer handled it. Did he have lousy grammar, can't spell for shit, or in the case of my first story, did he put a 350 cubic inch engine in a chevy about two years before GM got around to it? Things like that, pointed out, will make damn sure the writer checks better next time and in the long run get you a better story to read. The "just another cuck baboon," type comment can only discourage new writers and result in fewer stories for your pleasure.

Okay, I'm off my soapbox, time for the next speaker. Tulsatime, hang in there, you really do have talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The numbers say here in the LW

The husband does not like his wife is fucked by other men is the fewer stories in LW so a newer happy cuck story is a boring clishe for 1*. If you had written a BTB or Consequence sequel part you are a minority author here with a non clishe story.

So BTB-Consequence story is not clishe in LW, happy, cum eating, wife watcher, humuliated stories are clishe and boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fairly interesting rewrite of a well-used......

....storyline. I would have appreciated it going a little longer, so as to give you the opportunity to delve a little into their individual thoughts about the whole scenario.

Telling a story exclusively in the third person, robs you of a chance to let us into the minds and hearts of the characters. It's much, much more difficult to care about a character we don't relate to or connect with in any way but as a voyeur....

I am not a BTB-type, but do like the ones where some form of justice is meted out.....not by the prostituted courts, but by the offended party, whether husband or wife, as it may be.

In this case, I want to see Coachy get his ass kicked. You've been very clever, giving everyone an excuse, but obviously more is up with wifey, since she has gone silent on nearly every aspect of her road trips.....that needs to be addressed.....perhaps in another episode? Thank you for your care in spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc. while it could use some smoothing and some fleshing out, as I stated above, if was a good first effort.

Thank you.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

There is no such thing as accidental cheating, or an accidental affair. A whorewife, or asshole husband makes a conscious decision to cheat. No true stories on a porn site either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Accidental?

I disagree with the guy below. She had a drug in her system and she KNEW what she was doing, but I'm sure she had very little control whether or not she thought about what she was doing. I would be able to forgive this. I just wonder what would come next.

HartMannHartMannabout 2 years ago

Once in a while I really feel sorry for Literotica authors that have to read through all the comments. all that verbose shite that people think they need to share with the world.

I'll keep this short:

liked it, very good, good writing...

daggettdaggettover 1 year ago

The title says "Wife's Accidental Affair". So I would venture a guess, even before I read it that the story is about a wife who has sex with someone other than her husband. So why read a story like this if you're not going to approve of it and write negative comments about it? It boggles the mind. So, anyway I gave it a 4 and will read the next chapters and take a look at your other stories. Keep writing. Ignore the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Written by a woman? Must be to make the MC such a weak idiot as to accept the situation. Pushing her anti-male / anti-husband / anti-marriage agenda, trying to excuse the other female dogs running around loose out there? Or just promoting infidelity in general? Pathetic. Hope karma happens to you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous