All Comments on 'My Wife's Best Friend'

by PottersWheel

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Nice!

There will be those that will complain that it was too long;for me it was just right! For what appears to be your first submission, it was excellent! Looking forward to your future work! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Found Memories

Found Memories

Your story gave me found memories of a similar love in my life. Oh how I want to repeat the story in my life

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The Absolute Best

The most intense erotica I've read in many years...more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fond memories too

This is how a story should be written;warm,passionate,full of love and hot tender lust.A similar thing happened to me a few years ago and this story evoked some bittersweet memories.Look forward to your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Story Told with feeling

This is probaly the best story that I have read in a long time. It tells about the feelings of the two people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
concur

I concur with the previous comments and l0k forward to be able to read your stories

doh0rreddoh0rredover 19 years ago
Five Stars

Terrific--slow and descriptive--paints a beautiful picture--Wonderfully sensuous.

David48David48over 18 years ago
So damn hot and sweet

Love takes alot of real effort. Too many people just want to slam and run. These two people wanted to really court one another. How old fashion, and wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Best I have read here!!

omgosh, that is the hottest thing i have read here - building up over time and not going right for the fucking right away!! and appreciating a woman with curves! :) thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow....I think this is the hottest story I've ever read. I came so many times reading it. Thank you!

I hope this happened to you. What a wonderful fantasy.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I wish we knew more about

what and how Debra is feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding Romance drama

The author of this story has a real flair for writing great Romantic drama. Although placed in the Mature category, it is really a passionate romance. Although this reader would have preferred the story to involve younger singles with no adulterous element, this is nevertheless a great love story. It has drama, love, passion, romance, engaging characters, and an excellent plot, perfectly balanced enhanced by tender love scenes. This is a well-crafted and well-written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've read & come back to this series several times through the years. Easily the hottest love story I have ever read!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good premise.

Certainly not rushed.

Would have preferred more 'normal' preliminaries/foreplay before moving on to pussy and eventually cock.

More in the way of seduction rather than just slipping down a slippery slope.

Maybe even a bit of touching/playing with/licking her asshole.

Nevertheless, five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous