My Wife's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,507 Followers

I smiled, much relieved that my wife wasn't upset. Even though I rationalized that any embarrassment would be her fault, I also realized that she might not see it that way.

Nikki nodded and smiled too. "So, James, am I to understand that you like this swimsuit better?"

I nodded and said, "You look great in whatever you wear, but, yeah, this one is better."

"Aren't you sweet," Nikki replied.

Brooke asked, "So, James, you didn't get hard when Nikki was in that other bikini?"

I ran the scenario through my mind. If I said 'yes', there would be questions. So, I decided to lie. I shouldn't have but I did. I said, "No."

"No?" Brooke asked. "Not even a little?"

Deciding a grain of truth could help I said, "Well, maybe a little."

Nikki said, "That's not what I felt!"

"Felt?" Brooke asked.

Nikki nodded and said, "I sat in front of him as he rubbed suntan lotion on my back and let me tell you, it wasn't a little hard, it was as hard as a steel pipe."

"Oh was it now?" Brooke asked, looking at me accusingly.

I couldn't believe that Nikki had said that. I knew my marriage was in trouble and I didn't know what to say. I had not planned to ever let her know that I had gotten an erection for Nikki while she had been in the shower. I stammered, "Well, I-"

Brooke laughed. I was confused a bit but then she patted my knee and said, "We both know she's sexy. I'm getting excited myself. There's no need to hide it."

Then Nikki said, "You know, the way that robe is riding up, it looks like 'little James' is a bit bigger than what I saw earlier."

"Oh, it is," Brooke assured her. "Isn't it, babe?" she asked me.

I said, "Yeah, I guess so." I didn't think eight inches was really that big. It was thick and long enough to just touch the bottom of Brooke's cunt, so I was happy with it but it wasn't one of those monster dicks you see online.

"Would you like to see it?" Brooke asked Nikki.

"What?" I blurted, not really believing what I had just heard. Surely my wife had not just offered to show my dick to her best friend. The thought made my dick even harder.

"Is that a problem?" Brooke asked me. "Are you getting shy on me now?"

I had been trying to teach Brooke a lesson and now, well, this was getting serious. It was one thing to talk about how big my dick was under my robe; that was weird enough. But to actually deliberately show it to her best friend was taking the conversation into unknown territory. "No," I said, "It's just that, well, -"

"Look," Nikki said, her bottom lip stuck out in the cutest little pout. "I've already seen it once. Besides, I showed you mine, but now you won't show me yours?"

Though she had a good point, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Brooke wanted to show her friend my hard cock and Nikki wanted to see it. It was, after all, my wife who was asking me to show it. I couldn't be concerned about her feelings if it was her idea, I reasoned. I shrugged, took a deep breath, leaned back even more, and said, "Take a look!"

Brooke reached for my robe. Her delicate fingers grabbed the outside flap and pulled it off the tent that protruded from my groin, only to find the other flap also covering it. She reached down and slowly pulled that one aside as well, releasing the material with a flick so it opened fully.

Nikki studied me intently, her eyes glued to my cock. She even took a step forward and bent down a bit to get a better view. She licked her lips.

My cock stood tall and proud as it pulsed and throbbed with desire for Nikki. It was eight inches long and three fingers wide, the head flaring only slightly wider than the shaft.

From Nikki's angle, she saw from the head all way to my balls, which made it look even bigger. Nikki said softly, "Nice one!"

Brooke smiled as she looked at her friend and said, "Yeah, I think so. He really knows how to use it to."

That made me proud, of course. I smiled at that but nobody was looking at my face. The thought of my wife showing me off to her friend made me so even hornier.

"Does he?" Nikki asked.

"Oh, yes," my wife said, as she wrapped her small fingers around my thick shaft. "He lasts a really long time, too. Don't you, babe?"

"Huh?" I asked, lost in the moment and just barely aware that I had been asked a question.

"You can last a really long time, don't you think?" she said, as her hand stroked up my shaft, pulling some pre-seminal fluid onto the head.

I swallowed hard and nodded. "I guess so," I replied.

Nikki smiled as she stood back up straight and said to Brooke, "Longer than Chet?"

Brooke laughed and said, "Yeah. From what you tell me, about ten times longer."

"Yeah, right," Nikki said skeptically, "I've never been with a man that could last that long. I don't know if I believe you."

Brooke thought about that for a moment, nodding slowly as she absently slowly stroking my hard prick with her little fist. Then she said to Nikki, "Well, you know, I think I'm going to have to take care of this before we go to the beach."

Nikki nodded and said, "Yeah, looks like I started a little fire in James' pants. That is, if he were wearing any."

Brooke laughed at that.

Nikki asked, "So, do you want me to wait outside?"

Brooke shook her head and replied, "No, I was thinking that you could stay and watch, if you want to see how long he can last. Besides, you created it. That is, of course, unless it would make you uncomfortable."

I didn't know if Brooke intended to give me a blowjob or to have sex with me, but, either way, I was stunned that she would invite her friend to watch. Stunned, but also very aroused. I didn't say a fucking word.

Nikki smiled and said, "Oh, I'd love to stay and see that." Then she looked at me and said, "Is that alright with you, James?"

I tried not to smile; I really did. I couldn't help it. I smiled at her and said, "More than alright, Nikki."

I regretted saying it as soon as the words left my mouth. I thought for sure that Brooke would pitch a fit. But, instead, she stroked my cock as she said to both of us, "Good. See? Like I said, we're all friends here."

I held my breath, not knowing where this was going and not wanting to break the spell. I just knew at any moment Brooke would stop and tell Nikki to go in the other room. I found I liked her watching me. I liked Brooke showing me off. I surprised myself a bit with that revelation.

Brooke kissed me as she continued to stroke my throbbing cock in her fist. Her mouth opened and she teased me with her tongue. She pulled back slightly and asked, "Does watching Nikki turn you on, James? Do you think she's hot?"

I nodded as I gazed into my wife's beautiful brown eyes. We had already established that, so I didn't even consider lying in the state I was in. I also realized that Nikki could hear us.

Brooke smiled her little mischievous smiled at me and turned her face toward my crotch. She blew her warm breath across the head of my prick.

I looked at Nikki who was looking down at her friend, my wife, and my raging hard-on. I could see that she was breathing heavily and her nipples clearly dented the material of her little pink bikini top.

Brooke kissed the head of my cock and then took it between her lips. She swirled her tongue around and around the flaring head as she pressed her mouth down my shaft. She began slowly stroking my prick with her lips, dropping them lower and lower on each stroke until she was sucking seven of my eight inches into her face again and again.

I groaned in pleasure and caressed my wife's bare back. Not able to see her working on my lap because of the blond hair falling in the way, I stared at Nikki. Brooke had brushed her hair toward me so Nikki could get a good look at what she was doing to my prick.

Nikki said, "Oh my god, how do you get it in so deep?"

Brooke lifted off my prick and said, "I open my throat a little, like I'm swallowing it."

"I can't get more than five inches in my mouth without gagging, especially if it's that thick."

Brooke said "Here, come sit down and I'll teach you," gesturing to the other side of me. Then, as Nikki sat beside me, Brooke asked me, "Is it okay if I let Nikki suck your dick a little bit?"

Never in a million years would I have ever thought that my wife would ask me something like that. I tried to hide my excitement and said as politely and relaxed as I could, "Sure. I'd love that."

Brooke smiled at me and said, "I thought you might."

With my wife holding the base of my cock in her fist, Nikki bent toward my crotch, her brown hair falling down around her face. I could feel her cool breath on my hot prick just before her lips captured the head. While Brooke's mouth was always warm, Nikki's, initially, was cool. She pressed her head down, swallowing my already-slick cock into her mouth and down her throat in one long stroke, her lips lost in my public hair in my pubic hair and brushing my balls.

Brooke, who had to release my cock to let her best friend take it all into her mouth, laughed. She said, "Five inches, my ass!"

Nikki gagged a bit, pulled her head up and coughed. Then she said, "You taught me well."

Both girls laughed at that. I didn't really give a shit either way, as long as they kept sucking my dick.

Nikki sucked up my cock again, and began stroking the entire eight inches with her mouth. Her hair brushed against my stomach and thighs as she bobbed her head in my lap.

I was in heaven. I loved the feel of her lips running up and down my shaft as well as the squeezing of the head in the back of her throat. I ran my right hand across Nikki's back. Her skin was cool to the touch while my wife's skin under my left hand was warm.

Brooke pulled my robe fully open, ran her hands up my hairy chest, and kissed me. She asked, "Is she sucking it good?"

I groaned and said, "Fuck yeah!" I was not trying to hide my pleasure from her in any sort of attempt to protect her feelings. I just hoped she didn't ask me who gave a better blowjob.

Nikki gagged again on my prick and sat up, breathing heavily.

Brooke took my dick into her mouth again, bobbing her head atop my lap with long rhythmical strokes. Her blonde hair flailed about as she sucked and I found myself wishing that she could take it as deep as Nikki did. Still, it felt wonderful.

I ran my hand up to the back of Nikki's head, pulled her toward me, and kissed her. She had really given an effort at sucking my dick and I felt so appreciative toward her. Her mouth was wet from the blowjob and she kissed me back passionately, driving her tongue into my mouth. It felt so surreal to kiss my wife's best friend as my wife sucked my cock.

Nikki ran her hands across my chest as we kissed. At the same time, Brooke pulled off my cock and ran her lips down the underside of my prick to my balls. She licked at them as she stroked my wet dick in her fist. It was ecstasy.

I didn't know my limitations. This was supposed to be a blowjob lesson but I already found myself kissing Nikki. While I was normally cautious when it came to knowing the limits and not hurting Brooke's feelings, in that moment I was overcome with passion. I took my left hand, which had been caressing Brooke's back, encouraging her to suck my cock deeper, and instead cupped Nikki's right breast, the thin pink material of the bikini covering the nipple.

In the back of my mind I halfway expected Nikki and Brooke to pitch a fit and tell me what a bad person I was for thinking I could turn a blowjob lesson into a threesome. Much to my relief, that didn't happen. Instead, Nikki moaned into my mouth and Brooke resumed sucking my cock deep in hers.

I rolled Nikki's little nipple between my fingers through the thin fabric of her pink bikini. The little bud was hard with excitement. She was as turned on as I was, moaning her appreciation into my mouth.

Nikki pulled her bikini to the side, exposing her nipple to my probing fingers. There was no doubt about where she wanted this to go. If Brooke wanted this to stop she was going to have a hard time of it.

I cupped her warm tit in my hand. The hard little nipple bored into my palm as I squeezed and kneaded her small breast with my fingers. Not only smaller than Brooke's but different; after marrying Brooke I never imaged I'd ever feel another woman's tits again.

I broke the kiss and glanced down at Brooke as she lifted off my cock again. She whipped her fist up and down my engorged prick. She looked at me with lust in her eyes. I was glad that there was not a hint of anger.

Nikki boldly took my head in her hands, turned me to face her, knelt up on the couch, tugged the other cup of her bikini aside, and stuck her left tit into my mouth.

I knew that if Brooke had a problem she would have said something by then, so I opened my mouth, sucked as much of Nikki's tender tit-flesh between my open lips as I could, and swirled my tongue around the little nipple. She tasted salty and her skin, though still cool, was warming. Her tits were small and firm between my lips, the nipple hard as a pebble.

"Oh, yeah, suck my fucking tits," Nikki gasped.

I had always known her to have a mouth on her but I was about to discover just how nasty Nikki could talk. It turned me on. Brooke sometimes spoke dirty to me but I would have preferred it even dirtier.

Brooke's hand still stroked my cock but her face appeared beside mine as she sucked Nikki's right tit between her lips and sucked hard at it.

It was so surreal to me that my wife and I were both sucking on Nikki's tits; who had just a moment ago been nothing more to me than my wife's best friend. Now, we were both sucking on her nipples. I had no idea that Brooke swung that way. She had never indicated that to me in the past. Was it just in that moment or was it a more wide-reaching thing?

"That feels so fucking good," Nikki sighed, her hands behind both of our heads.

I reached back to Brooke's crotch and pushed her bikini aside. She was kneeling on the couch beside me and her slit was wet. I felt for her clit and found it slick and hard with excitement. She was my wife and I didn't want there to be any illusions that I was exclusively concentrating on Nikki, despite the fact that she was so new to me.

Brooke, moaned at my touch, and rose up on her knees on the couch. She leaned in and kissed Nikki on the mouth right above me. She kissed her as passionately as she usually kissed me and, though there might have been a little twinge of jealousy, it was a huge turn-on.

Still sucking on Nikki's nipple, I caressed up her thigh to her bikini-clad pussy with my free hand, only to find Brooke's hand already there. I pulled my head back and watched my wife rub her best friend's pussy through her pink bikini thong. I got the distinct impression that this was not the first time for them. Had my wife been cheating on me with her best friend during our one year of marriage? Did I consider it cheating if it was with another woman?

Brooke broke the kiss and said to me, "Lay down so she can sit on your face."

I said, "Really?" I knew it was a stupid question. She was the one who had just told me to do it. I was just so surprised that she would tell me something like that I couldn't help but ask.

Brooke smiled at me and put her little hand on my chest, attempting to push me onto my back.

I could have stopped her, but I didn't. She was the one asking me to do it so I tried to push any concerns I might have to the back of my mind. I found that I liked her being a little controlling. That's not to say I wanted to be tied up or anything, but her aggressiveness turned me on.

Nikki stood up, giving me room to lie down. She looked down at me. She said, "Do you want to lick my slutty pussy, James? Do you want me to sit my nasty slit right down on your fucking face?"

Brooke, kneeling on the floor behind Nikki, told me, "Show her how good you are, babe. Eat her like you eat me." Then I felt her wrapped her lips around my cock and resume sucking my prick.

I smiled up at Nikki. I loved hearing the nasty words and I did want to eat her pussy as Brooke instructed me. I looked up into her eyes and told her, "Sit on my face, Nikki. I want to taste you."

I could see the lust register in her eyes at my words. She turned her back to me and straddled my face. I tugged the crotch of her pink bikini bottom to the side and looked at her clean pink asshole above her inverted slit. I quickly examined her and realized that her slit was definitely waxed; no razor bumps or stray hairs. Her whole mound was puffy and ruddy with excitement; her inner lips were swollen and flowering out, her dew on them glistening in the sunlight that streamed into the room.

I didn't tease her. I could see she was beyond that already. I extended my tongue, making solid direct contact with the bottom of her slit, from my perspective, and licked up he pussy all the way up to her fuckhole where I let my tongue dip in just enough to taste her fuck juices.

"Mmm," she purred as she fell forward and took my cock into her mouth as Brooke dropped lower to tease my balls with her tongue.

I grabbed Nikki's ass to encourage her to lower her pussy more firmly to my face, though keeping my thumb hooked into her bikini so it didn't slip back into place and block my access. With her slit rotated up so she could lie down and suck my cock, I could only reach her clit with my mouth, so she might as well press it down hard against my lips, I reasoned.

As the two hot women took turns sucking my cock and licking my balls, I sucked Nikki's clit and much of the surrounding pussy-flesh into my mouth. I gently but firmly began stroking the slick bud with my tongue.

"God yes, suck my fucking clit," Nikki hissed.

"Eat her good, babe," Brooke encouraged.

I was still amazed that Brooke was actually telling me to do that. I had not seen it coming and I didn't know how long it would last. I told myself to relax and enjoy it as much as possible. If I ended up doing something that Brooke didn't like, well, she'd just have to live with it, because I didn't know if I could have stopped myself at that point.

The two women sucked my cock like porn stars. They took turns but sometimes would both run their lips up and down either side of my shaft. I could feel them kissing each other around the head. It felt so good; so sexy; so naughty. I found myself wishing I could see it as well as feel it.

I ate Nikki's pussy and enjoyed the girls sucking my cock for at least fifteen minutes. I rarely came from receiving a blowjob but I was surprised that Nikki hadn't come yet as Brooke would have come three times by then. I was becoming concerned. I needed to discover the secret to making Nikki come by trying something else.

I pushed Nikki forward a bit and lifted my head. I pressed my tongue as deeply into her cunt as I could, scraping the walls with my tongue.

"Yeah," she shouted, "Fuck me with your nasty tongue."

Nikki sat up on my face and I laid my head back down. I used my thumb to rub her clit, which was just above my chin, as I extended my tongue as far up into her cunt as I could. With my other hand I pushed her ass away from me and, just as she was about to get off, I pulled her down on my face.

I had surprised Nikki because I heard her say to Brooke, "Oh shit, he wants me to ride his fucking face."

"Do it," Brooke said simply as I felt her straddle my lap, her soft calves against my hips and her hands on my chest.

Brooke's cunt dropped down around my cock, fitting down around my meaty dagger like a sheath that was designed just for it. I could have fucked a hundred women blindfolded and I would have been able to identify my wife's cunt out of all of them. We fit perfectly together. Her bikini was pulled to the side and I could feel the material travel down the left side of my dick.

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,507 Followers