My Wife's Best Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know. ... That's why I'm always oozing for you. I can see that you want me ... and my pussy responds to your lust and makes herself ready for you and aches for your attention. ... Come, enjoy me in whatever way you like. Just hold me and cuddle, or feed and suck on my nipples, or lick and suck my pussy and finger me, ... or if you want, fuck me some more with your wonderful cock, whatever. I'll love it." Her voice was a whisper and her vulva was languidly undulating - eager for attention - her honey and my semen now leaking down between her thighs, over her peritoneum to her anus. I moved to lay between her legs with my head resting on a soft inner thigh. My legs surrounded one of hers and hugged her calf against my growing penis - flexing into her. "Mmmmm, I can feel your penis rubbing my leg."

My arms and hands hugged and caressed tummy, hips, thighs, and pussy. My lips and tongue wetly kissed their way over soft inner thighs to drink our oozing love nectar and lick around her anus and over the sensitive area between it and her vagina. Connie moaned and whined and squirmed when my tongue teased her nether regions. When my lips found her inner labia and my tongue laved her gaping vagina and then her clitoris, Connie's hands caressed my cheeks to hold me while she gently fucked my mouth. Soon she began to shudder and shiver around me and her thighs came together to squeeze my head in sexual reflex. Her orgasm passed and I continued to feed on her and love her. My cheeks and chin were wet with her honey and my fingers were gently caressing deeply in her vagina when she went into a long series of beautiful orgasms. My now hard penis ground into her calf and I hugged her soft thighs and bum close while I nibbled and sucked her clitoris. Connie moaned and whimpered and was beautiful.

When she had quieted she whimpered, "Lover, I feel so wonderful. Come up and let me kiss you." She opened her legs to release me and held her arms out to gather me in. I slithered up her body, stopping to suck her nipples. "Mmmmmmmm ... tingles." When my lips reached hers she began kissing away the love honey from around my mouth. "Mmmm, I think I taste your cum, Darling. ... You've put so much in me today it must be seeping out." She kissed my lips and whispered on them, "Put your wonderful cock in me ... I'd love it if you'd fuck me again. My pussy feels so hungry and ready. You're thrilling it so. I want more of your cum and I want to feel your stiffness pushing way up in me, poking my cervix."

My penis already was flexing stiffly in the valley of her labia - my glans rubbing up and down on her clitoris. "Push me down." She reached between us and pushed me down to her wet, pink, gaping entrance. I slid in without effort and slowly plunged through her warm, slippery glove until we were glued together in a slow, squirming love dance. "Darling, your pussy is being so good to me. So warm and loving. Your pussy cuddles and caresses ... and you're so wet and luscious."

Connie whined and moaned wantonly, "Mmmmmnnnn ... uuhhhhnnn ... Lover, I love you in me!" Her whole body began to shiver again. She was grinding her clitoris into my pubis and her legs were holding me into her flexing vulva. "Maarrrk. I'mmm cumminnngg again. ... Oohh ... Loverr ... you're fucking mmmeeee."

I was braced on my elbows squeezing and loving her breasts. My penis squirmed and rooted deep inside. "You're so beautiful when you're cumming. ... Uuhhnnn ... you're making me feel soooo .... wonderful."

Finally her tummy and thighs shuddered and then quieted. She relaxed with her legs resting widely open. Her hands brought my lips to hers. Quietly moaning through her kissing lips, "My pussy feels so good ... with your cock inside ... please fuck me all you want. ... Fuck me and squirt in me, Lover. Mmmmmmm ... I'm still having little cums." Her tongue danced with mine and she flexed her pussy in rhythm with me - shivering softly every few moments.

My thrusting became more insistent until I felt the excited pumping rise thrillingly from my roots to my tip. I became immobile for a few moments and then collapsed. "There you have a little more of me in you." We kissed softly and lay quietly for a long time - almost dozing off together.

It was completely dark outside when I shifted a little and Connie stirred, "I think I dozed off a little - Mmmmm you feel cuddly."

"It's dark outside - a warm, beautiful night - let's take a swim." I was speaking softly in her ear.

"Mmmm, that sounds so nice ... " Connie stretched, "I'll put my suit on."

"No need. It's dark ... and ... the fence ... ."

"No one will see?"

"Uhnn Uhnn."

We splashed and swam and flirted. After hugs, kisses and caresses, my gladiator looked like a sword again. While we hugged in the shallow end Connie rubbed me into her crease and pleasured her clitoris, "Oh, God! You feel wonderful ... " She tried to push me into her loving place but it didn't feel right. "Oh, Honey. It's hard to get you in ... it doesn't feel right!"

I kissed her and whispered, "The water is rinsing away some of your sweet juices."

We didn't want the neighbors to hear us - in case they were outside - so she whispered back, "What about all those sexy stories about making love in a pool?"

"Slight exagerations ... or else they're using Vaseline." I finally managed to get into her. The usual in and out moves didn't feel quite as lush and pleasant as they normally do, but remaining buried and squirming and rutting felt wonderful to both of us. We couldn't quite reach ‘Nirvana' and gradually parted.

That cooled us off for a while. When we seemed to be tiring of the splashing and flirting I said, "Would you like to walk on the beach. The moon is coming up and I think the tide is out. It should be very nice."

"That sounds like a marvelous idea. Mmmmm ... romantic."

"Mm hmm ... very."

We exited the pool and toweled off - stopping to kiss and fondle every once in a while. "What should I wear?"

"It doesn't matter. Be comfortable. There are very few people on the beach now ... and we'll drive down where there are no houses. It'll be quiet ... and nearly deserted."

"What are you going to wear?"

"A pair of light silk shorts."

"Mmmmmm, OK."

We smooched on the way inside and she disappeared into her room. I found the "shorts" I was looking for and put them on. They were a very light satiny silk material. Actually they were underwear - with the customary slit. They were quite stylish though, and if you didn't notice the slit, they looked like fancy lounging shorts. While I waited for Connie I found a large beach blanket and put it in the car with our beach towels.

This seemed like a good time to call Debra at her Mother's. We chatted for a few minutes updating each other. I felt very guilty about being in the middle of a weekend tryst and not being honest with my "update". After we hung up I sat quietly for a minute or two in a bit of self reorientation.

By the time Connie came out I had gathered myself back together. When she re-appeared I was transfixed. "Ohhh ... you look so beautiful!"

"Thank you, Lover." Her hair was in a ponytail and she was wearing her sexy little thin-strapped leather sandals. But her dress was out-of-this-world. It was a loose fitting little micro-mini - like a very loose tennis dress made of lots of filmy material. The upper part was like a generously draped scoop neck-line jumper cut very low under the arms. It seemed to be gathered in at the waist - perhaps with elastic. The material was heavenly - a very light chiffon-like fabric in a diffuse, indistinct print of muted shades of sea-foam greenish grey with lavender, teal and pink accents. The ultra short mini skirt hung straight from her generous hips in drapes of filmy folds that ended just a few inches below her vulva and just barely covered her derriere. Even though the fabric was sheer, she was discretely covered because of the many folds of draping material. I could, however, vaguely make out her areolae where her breasts pushed and separated the loose folds of the bodice. When she walked her mons likewise was occasionally visible as were the lower curves of her softly swaying, jiggling bottom.

Her strut was languid and sexy.

"That's a beautiful dress. I didn't pack that for you today ... I didn't even see it today!"

"I've been looking at it in a small, intimate shop ever since we first made love. I stopped and picked it up on my way here. Do you really ... like it?"

"It's gorgeous ... it's so feminine ... and seductive." I took her in my arms and we merged - she felt wonderful.

Through busy lips, "I'm glad you like it ... it seems to be working."

Murmuring, "It's working."

"I love your shorts. .. They feel sexy ... and I can feel something else ... almost like you were naked." We squirmed. She found the slit. "Mmmmm ... Now I really I like them." She snaked her Admirer out and down until it snuck under the skirt hem and snuggled into the channel of her labia. We hugged and squirmed and moaned.

We began moving toward the door to the garage still smooching. The moon was just up over the horizon when we pulled onto the beach road and headed south. We had gone just a little way when Connie asked quietly, "Was that Debra you were talking to?"

"Mm hmm."

"That must have been quite ... difficult."

"Very"

"I'm sorry, Sweetheart." We were holding hands and Connie squeezed my hand to lend me her affectionate support and let me know she understood and that she shared the feeling. The warmth of her concern helped me to deal with my feelings and return my thoughts to our sweet adventure.

Connie's legs were crossed - looking long and gorgeous. The skimpy skirt of the lovely dress was pushed up a bit and barely reached her thighs. Her gorgeous legs were bare to nearly mid hip and cuddling close at my side. The sweet love center between her thighs was in shadow barely discretely covered. She liked to present herself. Her head was resting back against the seat. Her eyes were half-lidded while she looked at me and sent an air kiss. She looked content and sensual. When I came to a stop street I leaned over, braced my hand on a naked thigh and softly kissed her. She moaned quietly and held my cheek to prolong the soft melding of warm lips. She turned toward me in the seat, raised the hem a bit higher to pleasure me with her puffy mons, snaked me out of the slit and held and stroked me tenderly for the rest of the trip.

I drove on until we passed the last of the beach houses and condos before the National Seashore. The park was closed for the night, but at the end of a little side road just before the park entrance there is a beach access dune walkover. We parked on the side road behind one other car, a convertible of some kind. We kissed and caressed before getting out, gathered up our blanket and towels, and headed for the walk-over to the beach. The ocean sounded magnificent and smelled heavenly. Waves washing ashore, foam gleaming in the moonlight, insistent sea breeze brushing our ears. It definitely was very romantic. We walked down the beach with blanket and towels in opposite hands and holding each other with free arms and hands.

Connie's hand had slid down to my bum. "I love your little, hard butt." She gave me a squeeze.

"And I love the softness of yours," while my hand slid from her hip to her roundness. I let it slide a little further until I felt her naked thigh. I slid back up under her skirt to caress a naked hip and cheek. An arrant breeze lifted her filmy skirt and momentarily pleasured me with a moonlit glimpse of her tummy and hip and pubic hair. "Ummmm ... pretty."

Connie sighed, "That breeze feels so nice." She held the skirt up and wafted it to encourage the wind and let me look.

"Very, very ... pretty." We stopped our slow stroll to come together for warm kisses. Behind us there was a cove-like spot in the dunes that looked cozy. We smoothed our blanket out in it and set the beach towels on the blanket. We turned back toward the ocean - the view of the moon was breathtaking. We stopped and gazed. I came up beside and slightly behind Connie and put my arms around her. She covered my hands with hers and leaned back so I could kiss her cheek. Soon one hand drifted down over her round tummy and the other slipped inside her dress under her arm pit to squeeze and caress her breasts. She slipped one of her hands behind her and through the slit in the front of my shorts. She grasped the stiff intruder that had been poking her hip.

She leaned back for another kiss and moaned when I pinched a nipple, "Mmmmmmm." She was caressing tenderly, "Can I take him out, Darling?"

"Through the slit?"

"I was thinking ... like ... all the way out ...?"

"Mm hmm." She pushed the waist down and snaked me out. I left her tummy unattended for a moment while I pushed the shorts further down until I could step out of them. I tossed them on the blanket.

Mmmm, Lover, ... do you want me to take my dress off?"

"Mm mmm, you're too pretty in it ... and when the breezes blow the moon shines on your loveliness."

"Can we walk on the beach ... without your shorts?"

"Sure ... there's no one around." The beach was deserted as far as we could see in both directions. She held and stroked me softly. There were no lights - if not for the moon, it would have been pitch black. We began walking slowly again - stopping now and then to caress and kiss. During one of our stops my fingers feathered between her lush, swollen labia. I murmured on her lips, "You're deliciously wet. ... I'd love to kiss and suck on you."

"Mm, lots of it is your wonderful cum ... oozing out and running down my thighs ... It feels so sexy ... let me feel it ooze out for a little longer. It reminds me of what a wonderful day I'm having." She turned toward me, rubbed the head of my penis on her clitoris and moaned into our loving, merging lips, "You've cum in me so much today ... you've made me cum dozens of times ... and you're hard again. ... I know you're going to fuck me in a little while. Thinking about it makes my clit tingle ... and my vagina ache."

We walked on enjoying the gorgeous moon and soothing ocean, arms around each other. Connie's hand was caressing my naked bum and mine was under her diaphanous skirt stroking her hip and bum. Once in a while we'd stop for more intimate touches and kisses; Connie loved to have my fingers tease her clitoris and gently probe inside her vagina. I loved her gentle fondling of my scrotum and stiff penis and the way she rubbed my penis on her clitoris and down through her slippery channel to her vaginal lips. Our stroll was a delicious, extended, teasing foreplay. We were keeping each other on sensual edge. I was on the verge of orgasm several times and I loved licking the love dew off my fingers from Connie's continual oozings.

We were kissing softly, wetly, hungrily during one of our stops when I noticed over Connie's shoulder another couple. They were about a hundred feet away, up in the dunes, half-reclined on a blanket in a protected cove similar to ours. They were kissing avidly. The woman's hand was inside the man's trouser fly. The darkness of night shrouded them kindly, but the moon made it possible to see their activities. We weren't close enough to be physically intrusive.

I whispered in Connie's ear, "We're sharing the beach with two other lovers ... up in the dunes ... behind you."

She turned to look. They hadn't noticed us yet, and he was sucking on a breast exposed through her open blouse and unhooked bra. Connie whispered, "Oh my!" She turned back toward me, "We probably shouldn't be looking. Should we leave?" Her lips feathered mine and she was still feather touching my hard penis. In spite of her respect for their privacy, her interest overcame her shyness. She turned back to watch the lovers.

By now the woman had pulled her sweetheart's penis out of his pants, and while she began to caress it he raised up from her breasts to kiss her again and caress up her thigh. We heard her moan of approval as his hand traveled upward. She raised up a moment and he slipped her panties down her legs. When his hand caressed back up her inner thigh she parted her legs slightly. We barely could hear her sigh, "Oh, Harry."

"Oh, Mark! ... they look so loving." Connie held me closer. "His penis looks so stiff ... she must be as wet as I am. ... his hand is loving her ... so far up her thighs ... Look, she's pushing herself into it." Connie turned back to me for a passionate kiss. She squeezed my penis and pushed it into her clitoris ... flexing sensually. "Oh, Maarrkkk!" She shivered. "She's feeling ... just like I am." We kissed again before we both looked back. They were pleasuring each other's genitals and the moon made it possible to see the man's penis standing proudly in the woman's loving hand. "I can tell by the way she's loving his penis, that she wants it ... Oh, God! He looks so stiff ... Mmmm, just like you are." She kissed me again - more hungrily. "We shouldn't look."

I looked over Connie's shoulder again, "Ooops! They've seen us." I wondered if they could tell I was naked - we probably were silhouetted a little by the moon reflecting on the ocean, but I bet they could see my hands under Connie's skirt and probably the moonlight shining on my bare hip and bum.

She turned back toward the couple and waved. "We'd better go. I hope we haven't spoiled their loving." The couple waved back and stared in surprise for a few moments. We embraced and kissed warmly to show them we understood their feelings. Connie surprised me when she stepped back from me enough to let them see her hand stroking the stiff penis between us. Then she turned to them and sent an air kiss with her stroking hand. As we turned to stroll on I saw them return to each other and embrace and kiss. We walked a few minutes, arms around each other and then Connie reached for me again. Her voice was intimate, "I loved the way they were loving each other ... it was sweet ... and very sexual." She kissed me and caressed my stiffness. "His cock looked so beautiful in her hand." She squeezed me and bent to kiss my excited penis. She took me in her mouth and sucked sweetly for a few moments.

I whispered, "You were sweet to let them see how you were loving me."

She murmured around my glans, "Mmmmm ... I wanted her to know ... I'm making my lover's cock stiff and hungry ... just like she is ... and that you're going to fuck me soon ... just like he's going to fuck her." Connie rose to kiss me lushly, "I feel like we're kind of phantom sisters of sex ... Mmmmmm, wonderful sex."

The loving during our last stop before returning to our blanket became inspired. After strolling further down the beach, we had wandered back close to the niche in the dunes where we had encountered the other lovers. I thought they might have left. We had stopped for one of our loving moments, and when we heard sensual moans and grunts, we realized how near we were to them again. They didn't seem to have noticed our return, because their loving was very intense. They were no longer hugging and kissing and petting. They had taken off the rest of their clothes and her legs were hugging around him and she was moaning in rhythm with his plunges into her. Her legs and thighs and hips were absolutely gorgeous. They seemed a brilliant white because of the moonlight. Her legs were very long.

We watched in awe for a few moments and turned to each other for a sensual merging. My hands on Connie's soft bum held us close and I gently thrust my groin into hers. Her thighs were slightly parted and her hand was rhythmically rubbing my glans on her excited clitoris and then down through her dripping labia. She whispered as we watched, "Oh, God, that's so beautiful ... Look how he's so hard ... how his penis is so shiny ... in and out of her ... Oh, Maarrkk! ... Now he's way inside her ... he's squirming around ... like you do ... Oh!, God! I know how that feels ... she must be having wonderful cums!"