My Wife's Best Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whispered back, "They're ... fucking so hard her breasts are jiggling ... and her legs are holding him close ... just like you hug me in your lovely thighs ... Oh, God, you feel good!"

While we were melting into one another the woman muffled her moaning orgasmic scream into her lovers neck - bucking wildly into his plunges. His grunting moan followed closely.

Ordinarily we might have been embarrassed to be there, but we were in such a sexually euphoric state that we were perfect voyeurs. We loved every moment of their beautiful joining. When the woman orgasmed, Connie too quaked. Her thighs and tummy shivered against mine. I nearly flooded her hand but managed to hold it to a tiny leaking onto her clitoris. When she orgasmed, Connie brought our lips together and moaned into our kiss.

The moan drew the attention of the other loving couple. Connie sent them a kiss with her hand again and turned to me for more kissing to be sure they knew they were in sympathetic company. She reached for my penis again and pulled me back to her for another merging. We were silhouetted by the moon. Now it had to be clear to the couple that I was naked, that I was stiff as a poker, and what Connie was doing with my stiffness while we flexed into each other. When we stopped kissing and looked up they each returned the hand kiss. They were 100 feet away but we could make out their smiles in the moonlight.

As we parted and turned to leave them to their private cove they turned to each other, embraced, began kissing and lay back down on their blanket. Their loving wasn't over - the lovely creature moved on top of her lover - and mounted him with a moan. She was full-breasted and her beautiful melons hung down for his mouth to feed. Connie murmured on my lips, "Take me back to our blanket ... now. I want you in me ... so much." The rest of our return stroll was not as leisurely and we stopped only once for kisses and hugs. When we reached the blanket Connie knelt down and pulled me to her. "Help me with my dress." I pulled it over her head. She grasped my hardness. Her lips took my penis in for a warm sucking and inviting kiss before she lay back with her thighs wide apart. Her fingers framed her glistening pussy. "Lover, put your sweet cock in me! ... I want it so."

I knelt between her legs, "Your pussy is glistening in the moonlight, Darling." I placed my hardness in her loving hands and lowered myself until our lips were touching.

Connie murmured on my lips, "I'm oozing wet." She pushed my glans to her excited opening and I disappeared in a liquid rush. "Ohhhh ... Maaarrrkk ... Aauunnnggghh." When I was in as far as I could be I squirmed and rutted and felt her clitoris rubbing against my now wet pubis. Connie began her first thrilling shivers and quakes soon after. When she quieted I began thrusting in and out - sometimes vigorously, sometimes languorously. My cumming was much delayed because she had pleasured me so much all day long. While I thrust she had two more shuddering orgasms and was subdued into less vigorous participation. While she basked in her sensual glow I plunged to her depths once more and massaged her swooning clitoris and her deepest vaginal places until she began an endless series of delicious spasms. "Uhhn ... uhnn ... Oohh ... God ... Mark ... mmm ... ahngg!" She writhed in rhythmic ecstacy and was so beautiful I couldn't delay any longer.

I whispered into her suppressed screams, "I'm going to cum in you now." I stiffened and felt the wonderful rush. While she knew I was emptying into her she writhed and thrust up into me and milked my penis with her clutching, loving glove.

She kept her legs around me and I stayed in her while we loved and caressed and kissed in the afterglow. I nuzzled her breasts to suck on her and nibble and pinch. I was still half hard and her loving pussy squeezed and shivered every once in a while.

Connie whispered, "Mark, Look!" She had turned her head to look at the ocean. I looked. The loving couple were embracing and kissing and watching and had been watching us making love. They had found us on their way back to their condo or car or whatever. When they saw us look they each sent an air kiss and then embraced before strolling on. I could see little more than their silhouettes but, from their relaxed poise and the little I had seen earlier, I judged they probably were in their late forties to mid-fifties - probably not married, out for a stroll and were overcome. From her silhouetted shape I could see the woman's stunning legs and the fullness of her breasts generously filling her blouse. She also seemed to have beautiful full hair and a very attractive, feminine walk with swaying hips.

I kissed Connie softly, lushly. My hand was feeling and caressing her loving thigh. "You feel so wonderful."

"Thank you, Lover." She squirmed, "Mmmmmmm ... your beautiful cock ... it's still in me ... I love it." I flexed and slipped out and in through her slippery glove. I had grown hard again. "Mmmmmmmm, that's so nice ... you're hard ... and you're fucking me ... Oh, Maarrkkk, Yessss, Sweet Lover." Her thighs hugged around me and she joined in a sweet, slow, sensual rhythm. Connie orgasmed several times before I throbbed and emptied into her. After a quiet moment she said, "Let me have you in my mouth ... I want to love you ... and suck ... and taste your cum." I moved up the blanket and lay beside her. She rolled half over and lovingly took me in her mouth.

I lay quietly enjoying the intimacy of her loving, "You're taking such good care of me."

"Mmmmmm, I can taste you ... and me. ... I have to take good care of you, Lover, so you can be good to me."

"We're good to each other."

"Mm hmm." She hummed while she loved me. Finally she let me flop from her lips. "There, Sweet Love, all clean and cuddly."

"Darling?"

"Mmmm hmmm?"

"Bring your pussy to my lips ... straddle me and let me feed on your sweet juices."

She moaned sweetly as she moved over me, "I'd love to." Her inner thighs surrounded my cheeks. She lowered her dripping labia and vagina to my mouth and gently squirmed. I fed on her while she shivered on my cheeks, "Oohhh ... I'm having a little cum."

When her spasms faded and I had drunk her honey we lay side by side in a golden glow. We were partly on our sides facing each other. I was stroking Connie's hip and thigh and occasionally caressed the side of her breast and pinched her nipple. She stroked my arm approvingly and drifted over my hip and finally found my half hard penis. Her warm, gentle hand squeezed and softly pulled and caressed my length, rewarding the man-thing for the lovings it so eagerly bestowed. We kissed softly.

Her hand on me felt affectionate and sensual and my caressing hand drifted up her soft inner thigh to her mons. Connie sighed warmly and raised a knee to open herself. She was still oozing and very slippery between her inner labia. She shivered when my finger nuzzled her clitoris and moved to kiss me again and murmur on my lips, "Your penis is turning into a cock again."

"Mm hmm." Her lips trailed kisses down my chest and belly until I felt her warm, sensuous mouth devour me again. "Sweetheart, be careful. You're making me feel ... so ... you know!"

She hummed on me, "Mmmmmmm ..." My penis was cradled in a warm, liquid, hugging, sucking place.

Amazingly, I was approaching carnal lust again. Connie's mouth was sucking, her tongue was caressing, and one hand was cupping and caressing my testicles while the fingers of the other lightly squeezed and stroked the base of my penis. I lay back enjoying the tender loving care but warned, "Darling, ... uhnn ... ooh ... careful. Soo nice, ... Connie!" Moments later I approached the moment of ‘no return' and weakly tried to withdraw. She looked up at me in her own carnal lust and sucked and stroked, humming lovingly. She felt the throbs begin in my glans and the pumping from my roots up my length. She looked up at me again for a moment of tender warmth and then, with her mouth closed around my erupting penis, she silently squealed in sensual, loving delight. Connie kissed and sucked and stroked my penis until it had emptied completely into her loving mouth.

I sighed, "Darling, that was so beautiful. I adore you."

"I adore you too. I feel so close to you now." Her body melted into mine and our lips merged in lush softness. We lay together quietly for a while, enjoying the closeness of our souls and our bodies.

I had very little left in me except deep affection. I needed to sleep. Connie's increasing lethargy became apparent in her sighs and body language. Finally she sighed, "I'm suddenly exhausted ... can we go home ... to bed?"

"That sounds appealing to me too." I cuddled with her and then helped her into her dress. She handed me my shorts. We picked up our things and headed to the car. The convertible was gone, and it occurred to me that it probably belonged to one of our fellow lovers. When we reached home our movements were unceremonious and efficient. Within minutes we were in bed and the lights were out.

A lovely day and evening to begin a loving weekend.