All Comments on 'My Wife's Birthday Fantasy'

by Wet_dream_maker

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good story but..

I'm a woman, and I'm horney from the story. I did find it took a while to get into the story though, and tailed off with too much info also. I'm more inclined to read stories which start hard and stay hard.

Adham07Adham07almost 16 years ago
Cool

Awesome story man, although you should've made it a bit longer and more detailed.

I liked how you ended it as most stories with that similar theme tend to have the wife not allowing the husband to fuck her ever again, but you side-stepped that very well I might add.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Feedback

After reading a few of your stories, I can say I like your thinking. The themes keep my interest and are kinky enough to give a thrill.

On a constructive note, beware of becoming bogged down in too much detail that may detract from the storyline, or will date, like excessive fashion descriptions.

And I'm not sure if it's just a personal thing, but the use of the word "bum" doesn't work for me. It seems wrong in this context and I feel a sexy term would be more fitting, like ass or even butt or some other cute term like star would be more effective.

Keep up the titillating, naughty dream making!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous