My Wife's Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaygreenx
jaygreenx
729 Followers

"Do you use protection?" Ann Asked.

"I don't think Gary will get pregnant!" Heinz laughed. "And I've been tested. I'm fine. I will use Gary like a woman. I will try to impregnate him, and if he was a woman, I assure you he would be pregnant upon his return to you, because I will cum in him many times. What do you think?"

"Mmmmm, that sounds prefect for him." Ann moaned.

"It will be" Heinz said. Ann noticed he had changed his statements from a hypothetical description, to a statement of fact. Gary would be meeting with her boss. He would be sucking his cock. Heinz will be making love to Gary as if he were a woman. Taking him from behind, perhaps, as Gary did to her. Driving his cock deeply into him, until Gary couldn't take any more. Finally, depositing his powerful sperm into Gary. The thought of it all nearly made Ann swoon with passion.

Chapter 4

"So, what do you think?" Ann asked, running her hand inside of her blouse.

"My head is spinning." I said, "I'm overwhelmed by all of this, and so turned on by everything, I can't believe I've cum twice in the past half an hour, and you're starting to make me hard again." I marveled, adjusting my shaft in my pants.

"you're pretty excited about trying something new - that's normal." She said "I can't wait to hear all about it".

"Assuming I'm going to go through with it?" I said, but we both knew the truth.

"Yeah, well, by the looks of your hard-on, I'd say you're into it. Are you nervous? "

"Nervous and excited and really turned on." I said.

"What about the 'main event'?" she asked, making quotations in thee air with her fingers.

"I think I can handle it. You said he's pretty big, but I've had some practice with your dildo." I said.

"you have? You dirty thing! how did it feel?" Ann's eyes lit up with anticipation, hungry for more dirty details.

"it definitely hurt at first. But once the head slipped in, I slowly sank it in all the way, and it's hard to describe. It felt different, that's for sure. My cock got soft when it hurt, then got really hard as the thing stroked my prostate, and after burying it in my ass, and sliding it in and out , I felt my cock jerk. I looked down at it (I was lying on my back imagining I was being fucked missionary style) and I started to cum without even touching it. it was different though, my sperm just spilled out of me, no spurts, no intense contractions, just a warm glow, a puddle of semen, and I was till turned on. I slid the dildo out all the way, my cock swelled up again (the cum was still oozing out) and I felt the need to be filled." I was getting quite warm telling her this, and Ann was now actively pulling her right nipple, and making small moaning sounds.

"I shoved the rubber cock all the way in and the feeling was incredible! The flared mushroom tip forced its way past my anus, and the whole eight inches flowed into me. My cock jerked and I came in short, sharp spurts. I let go of the dildo and grabbed my cock, squeezing out the last few streams. The dildo slid out, leaving me feeling empty. Is that anything like it is for you, I mean when you and I ...." I asked.

"Oh. wow, sorry, I was lost in your story there." Ann seemed as if I'd woken her from a dream. "it's sort of like that. It feels good to be filled, you know, and the eroticism of the whole thing. The penetration, being 'taken', and finally having him cum inside you is so great. Kind of like leaving part of himself - no - giving part of himself to you. It's pretty great." She said, really staring into my eyes.

"you sound like a natural, I'll bet you have a great time. I'm so glad you'll have the chance to act out this fantasy." Ann pulled up her skirt, turning around on the couch, offering herself to me. The view of her pouting labia had me painfully hard, and I quickly got in position behind her.

"Can I assume you put all that sweet cream to good use?" She moaned, "the puddle on your belly after my dildo forced it out of you." She reminded me.

"Mmm, yes." I hissed as I sank in between her slick walls. "I drank every drop"

"Ooooh! Fuck! that's good!" She yelped, "But I want you in my ass." I was glad to oblige.

Chapter 5

Two days later it was Friday and I was standing at the front door of Heinz' mansion. It was a huge place. My head was spinning, and my mouth was dry from excitement. I had thought about nothing else for the past two days. Or maybe it was the result of twenty years of fantasies coming to reality.

I pressed the doorbell and waited. After about ten minutes (which seemed like an eternity), the door opened and there stood Heinz in a long, silk robe.

"Gary, glad you could make it." He said, seeming very sincere." Ann has told me allot about you." He said, glancing over his glasses at me, looking me over. his white beard trimmed neatly, matching the tufts of chest hair peaking though his robe. "Come, I was just about to relax in the pool, join me."

"I don't have a suit." I said, as I followed him, remembering I probably wouldn't need one.

"Nor do I." Heinz said, and led me to his backyard. The area contained a large oval pool, hot-tub, several pieces of lounge furniture, and was surrounded by high walls.

"As you can see, we have complete privacy." As he said this, he turned to face me, raising his arms. This spread his robe, giving me a momentary glimpse of a very large penis surrounded by neatly trimmed white hair. "Gary, come here." Heinz pointed to the spot directly before him. I could see the outline of his generous cock through the silk of his robe. I moved before him.

"I can see you're distracted, Gary, maybe I can put you at ease. Kneel" I did. Heinz moved the two sides of his robe apart, and tied them behind him. his impressive penis was now barely a foot form my face and beginning to fill-out. "Rather than go through an elaborate and lengthy seduction, I think we'll break the ice by having you take care of this. I know you have a need to take me in your mouth and feel me grow. you'll be seeing and feeling this big penis allot over out time together, so let's get started."

I looked straight ahead. Heinz's cock had started to bounce slightly bobbing along with his pulse as it filled with blood. The head was becoming visible as the slotted tip appeared beyond hid foreskin. The veins along the shaft became pronounced as it angled toward me, reaching a 45 degree angle. I looked up at him, and he looked into my eyes.

"I know what you need - do it." He said, reaching a hand around to the back of my head, and using the other to lift his shaft. He pulled back the foreskin, exposing the big, purple head. and pointing it at my mouth. his other hand pulled me closer. My denim clad knees shuffled forward as I looked down at what was now a fully erect penis, inches from my watering mouth.

He pulled me in, and my lips made contact with his tip. Wetting my lips with my tongue, I opened enough to take him in, and in he went. I closed my lips over the head, reaching up to cradle his sack and replacing his hand on his shaft with my own. I pulled the foreskin back and pushed it forward, running my tongue over the head. I pushed forward taking him deep, gagging slightly.

"Whoa, that's OK." He soothed, running his hand through my hair." We've got plenty of time - no hurry". He pulled from my mouth, making a wet popping noise. I tried to capture him again, to suck again, but he rubbed his shaft over my face. "There's more...inhale my scent, taste my balls, they're full for you."

I nuzzled my face into his pubic hair, inhaling deeply, his musky scent so masculine it made my head spin. I pulled his ball-sack forward as he held his cock up, out of the way, and took first one, then the other in my mouth.

"Mmmmm...that's it" Heinz moaned. " Now, one little treat before we swim." Heinz lifted my chin, and ran his fist down his shaft, producing a single, clear drop at the tip. He deposited this nectar on my extended tongue. it tasted so sweet I nearly came.

"Now - let's cool off!" Heinz exclaimed as he dropped his robe and headed for the pool.

Chapter 6

We swam for about half an hour. His pool was was large, and heated, and felt great on my naked body. We brushed up against each other on several occasions, my erection dragging across his body, showing him how I felt. I would try to take a hold of him whenever we met in the middle of pool, but he kept moving, seeming serious about his workout. Finally, he swam to the edge where I was resting, pulled himself up on the side, and sat with his legs dangling in the pool. The water was only about four feet deep at this spot, so I moved toward him. I stopped, lowered myself under water, and rose up, water streaming from my hair, and body, about three feet from the edge, and Heinz.

I looked at him, his gaze shifted downward toward his lap. His heavy scrotum was hanging off the edge of the pool, between his deeply tanned thighs. his flaccid cock hung down to the left of his big bull balls, reaching nearly to the water, the tip dripping with water. He looked up at me, then down again. I watched as his penis seemed to lengthen, pushing the grooved tip out of the foreskin slightly. It was coming to life as I watched, lengthening, and throbbing. At first it hung beside his balls, now it was extending out, at a downward angle, directly in front of his balls. The head was half exposed now, and dipped into the water as the waves I was making lapped at the side of the pool. He hadn't even touched it, and it was growing! He took the shaft in his hand and stroked it, pulling the foreskin back, and pointing it toward the sky. His head moved back, and he closed his eyes, lost in the moment, loving the sensation of his hand on his big cock, and loving the fact that he was being watched. He reached his hand out to me, not opening his eyes. I moved forward and he found my head with his hand, pulling me in. I took him in my mouth, and he moaned his approval. It was getting difficult to angle his cock downward to my mouth, as he sat up on the pool side. I could feel it wanting to spring up against his belly. He popped free of my mouth and lay back on the pool deck. I pulled myself from the water and approached him from between his legs. His erection was like steel, pulled up against his belly, and leaving his balls, shaved clean, and dripping with chlorinated water, exposed to my tongue. I sucked them, reveled in them, and realized that I was doing it. I was here, taking this man's sex organs in my mouth, servicing him just like my wife had earlier. I wished she was here with me. Maybe some other time.

Heinz rolled his hips upward, exposing his tiny anus to me, I sought it out with my tongue, and heard a long groan escape him as I licked from behind hid rosebud, over his heavy ball-sack, and moved up over the underside of his shaft. I took the head of his cock in my mouth and started to slowly bob. I took him deeper and deeper, until I had at least two thirds of his stiffness in my throat on the down stroke. my own cock was straining for release, and I was thinking I may shoot just from the experience, without him touching it. Heinz read my thoughts and nudged my hip, trying to have me turn so I could straddle his head. I shifted, moved my leg over him, so we were in position for a full sixty nine. I dove back at his cock, able to take even more down my throat in this position. I bobbed down further, and was bursting with pride when my nose contacted his testicles. I had taken it all down my throat! I held him in this position, feeling him pulse in my mouth.

"Oh my goodness." Heinz moaned, "my wife has never been able to do that. That feels so good."

I became aware of my own cock as he captured it in his hand, and directed it to his waiting mouth. The head slid against his beard, tickling me, and making me alarmed. I was going to lose it for sure. This was all too much. Even the fact that I was deep-throating this man would be enough to make me cum, with him touching me, it was guaranteed. He let go of my cock, and it slid across his beard again.

"I'm going to....I'm....I'm cumming!" I exclaimed.

"Hold on." Heinz said calmly, turning his head, and capturing the head of my cock with his mouth. I felt my prostate contract, and my cum shot out of me in long, exquisite streams. One, two, three, four, five, I took my mouth from his shaft, and concentrated on my cock. I couldn't stop cumming, the contractions sent rope after rope of slippery sperm into his mouth. "Oh no, what have I done!" I thought, I can't cum in his mouth like this. We just got started, and I shoot off right away. On top of that it's not my place to cum in HIS mouth, he's the master. I'm so embarrassed. I finally stopped convulsing, and felt him suck hard on me as if to drain the last drops.

"I'm sorry." I said while looking down at his hard cock. The veins prominent along the shaft, the tip drooling pre-cum on his belly. "I didn't mean to..."

"Sorry?" Heinz said "why would you be sorry? it's the most natural thing in the world. And you taste great!"

"I didn't want to finish so quickly, and this is all about me making you cum, not the other way around" I said in between feverish kisses I was covering his crotch with.

"You'll get your chance, don't worry." Heinz reassured me "Now get back to work!"

He had commanded me, and I wasn't going to disappoint. I felt his tongue on my asshole, as I took him back in my mouth. The sensation was powerful. He licked my backdoor for a few minutes while I bobbed on his shaft, taking more & more, then introduced a finger back there.

"Oooooh, that's amazing!" I moaned, quickly taking him back in my mouth. I worked him as well as I could, and noticed his balls were pulling up tight against the base of his shaft. I knew it wouldn't be long.

Without warning, he pulled me off his shaft, rolled away from me and stood up, leaving me on the pool deck. I got to my feet and faced him, reaching down for the prize between his legs.

"This is how I like to cum." He said, pushing me to my knees. "Kneel."

I quickly did as he said. He held my head in both hands, his bobbing cock moving freely up and down. He guided me to him, and I took him in.

"Now, I'm going to fuck your mouth, relax"

I relaxed my throat, and held his hips, puling him to me. He slid into my mouth, past my throat, and down my gullet until my nose was buried in his hair. I reached around behind him and held him deep within me. Running my fingers down the crack of his ass, I felt for his puckered anus. Heinz began moving in and out of my throat, really fucking my mouth.

"Oh yes, oh yes, that's it!" He said still fairly calmly. "I can't wait, put your finger in my ass!"

I slid my finger into his ass, still wet from the pool and found there was little resistance. His cock was all the way down my throat, and I felt it twitch.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! that's it, here it is!"

I pushed hard on the finger in his ass. His anus clenched in rhythm to his orgasm. He pumped his load directly into my belly, and I wanted to see some of it shoot, so I withdrew after four or five bursts. I hoped this wouldn't ruin his moment. I withdrew my finger from him, and held his cock in front of me so I could see the trembling head. I pulled back on the foreskin, completely exposing the mushroom tip. This also pulled open the large hole of his urethra, I couldn't believe the size of it, and just as I was thinking I could insert my little finger, it jerked and another strong stream of white cum shot out onto my face. I quickly engulfed it and milked out the last of his spend. Rolling it around in my mouth I tasted his semen. It was slightly different than mine, sweet, and not as salty. I swallowed him down , and smiled up at him.

Heinz looked down at me, hands on his hips, the tip of his cock still in my mouth. The scene must have looked amazing to anyone spying on us. Here I was, on my knees in front of this man I could only describe as an 'Alpha Male'. We were both naked, and he had just emptied his balls into me. I had sucked him, allowed him to fuck my face until he was overcome and gave me his juice. I was so turned on I couldn't believe it. My cock strained for another release.

"I think I need to jerk off.." I strained, " I'll take care of it."

"No, no, just relax, we'll take a rest. I've never met anyone who gets so turned on by sucking a cock." Heinz said. "It really must be your first time. I think you're a full fledged cock sucker now. There's no shame in that, either, you should be very proud. You took my cock like a man. I'm very proud of you." With that, Heinz folded me in his arms, and walked me over to the large lounge chair in the sun. "You've just sucked a man for the first time. Now you know how powerful your beautiful wife Ann feels whenever she sucks you. Do you see what I mean?"

"I think maybe I do." I said, my head still spinning with lust.

"You used your hands, and mouth to give me pleasure. That's a gift that's been around since the beginning of time. I'm your elder, your superior if you will. There's a beautiful symmetry to the fact that I can give you money, protection, wisdom, and in return you can give me pleasure. Now you know what it's like to be a woman. or to some degree."

"Well, not quite. There are still other things..." I said, looking into his eyes.

"Yes, there are. And we'll get to that as well. We'll see how long I need to rest."

jaygreenx
jaygreenx
729 Followers
12