My Wife's Costume Romp Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, there was no use hiding my hard-on. The others would probably have them soon, too.

"She's tight but no virgin, methinks," said Adrian, who was now sliding his right index finger slowly in and out of my wife's vagina. He was obviously getting into the role of principal rake. "The stable boy must've gotten at her. Come here, Glen, and see what I mean."

Nancy, still maintaining her position, was beginning to breathe hard. As Adrian continued sliding his finger in and out of her, her whole upper body began heaving and she started to make a tiny whimpering sound.

Leaving Karsten alone with Nancy's breasts, Glen walked down the table to see what Adrian was doing between my wife's legs. I noticed that he was sporting a very substantial erection in his tight britches. It didn't look like he was wearing underwear. Adrian, meanwhile, had begun finger-fucking my wife more rapidly. I took five or six close shots of this.

I backed up slightly to let Glen lean in next to Adrian to get a better view. "Damn! That's really a nice pussy," said Glen. "Can I have a turn?" Adrian withdrew his finger, straightened up, and brought his finger up to his lips. I took a photo of him licking it.

He smiled at me and whispered, "Umm. Nothing better than married pussy." For reasons only a psychoanalyst would understand, I almost came in my pants when he said that.

Glen, meanwhile, had replaced Adrian between Nancy's legs and began immediately playing with her clitoris. He moistened his right index finger with his saliva and pressed it against her clitoris for several seconds. Then, very gently, he pinched and rolled it between and index finger and his thumb of his right hand. Nancy jerked and let out a little groan as he did this. He did this for only a few seconds before he suddenly leaned forward, lifted up her lower body so that her thighs rested on his shoulders, and lowered his mouth to her cunt.

She winced and said, "Oh, no."

But this didn't deter him. I took several shots of the back of his wigless head. Finally, he pulled his face away long enough for me to shoot Nancy's soaking-wet cunt. She managed to stay still and quiet, but all the manipulation and cunnilingus had caused her cunt lips to swell slightly and turn a darker pink. Then he lowered his mouth to her cunt again and resumed eating her.

I'd never seen Nancy eaten by a man with a beard and moustache before. His beard, I'd noticed when he pulled away from her cunt briefly, was as wet as her pubic hair.

After a minute or so of this, it was obvious that Nancy was no longer able to keep still. Groaning louder and louder, she was soon pushing her cunt up to meet Glen's mouth. I stepped back and took several wider shots of Glen with his face buried between her thighs and little Karsten at the other end of the table caressing her breasts.

Adrian, meanwhile, was standing just to the side of Glen watching him eat my wife. Then he undid the tight pants that Karsten had provided him. He was turned slightly away from me, so I couldn't see exactly what he was doing. But when he turned sideways to me I saw that he had released a very erect cock from his pants. And what a cock it was! It was one of the thickest and longest I'd ever seen, and as he stood there stroking it in his right hand I had him hold still for a quick photo.

I reminded him then (as my wife began whimpering and thrashing about on the table) to remember that Nancy wasn't to be actually fucked tonight. He looked slightly at a loss until I told him it would probably be all right for him to put his cock in her mouth. Gripping his cock firmly, he walked to the end of the table where Karsten still stood manipulating Nancy's breasts. The little man backed away to let his large, handsome friend have access to her face.

Just as he brought the end of his cock, which seemed to have grown even larger, close to my wife's face, Nancy opened her eyes, gasped loudly, and began a long and vocal ("Oh! Oh! Oh, fuck, yes!") orgasm. As she climaxed from what Glen was doing to her cunt with his mouth, she rolled her head back and forth. This caused her cap to fall off her head and on to the floor. It also made it hard for poor Adrian to bring his cock into contact with her mouth.

Glen, wiping his mouth and beard with the back of his hand, stood watching him trying get make genital-oral contact with Nancy. He grinned widely and said, "Are you sure she can take that big thing of yours in her mouth?"

But as her orgasm subsided and she rested her head so that she was facing me, Adrian quickly pressed his left hand down on her head to steady it and pressed the large bulbous head of his cock against her lips.

She had closed her eyes again, but feeling Adrian's cock against her lips, she opened both her eyes and her lips. Maybe two seconds later I got a wonderful close-up shot of this tall, handsome guy pushing just the crown of his oversized cock into my wife's mouth. Nancy, either for the pose or because she really felt it, had again closed her eyes in apparent ecstasy. He held his cock in her mouth for twenty seconds or so during which time I noticed, by looking closely at her cheeks, that she was rapidly lashing the crown of his cock with her tongue.

I knew how wonderful that felt because she often did this to my rather smaller cock.

Then, opening her eyes suddenly, she abruptly pulled her mouth away from Adrian's cock. "Oh, God," she said. "I've got to get home, you guys! My husband is expecting me right now."

"Where does he think you are?" I asked devilishly. "He can't know you're posing for these kinds of photos."

Nancy sat up on the side of the table with an annoyed look on her face. "I told you. Don't you remember? He thinks I'm tutoring some kids."

Adrian and Glen were pulling off their pants. At first, I wondered if they planned to fuck my wife right then and there, regardless of what she'd said. Adrian turned to me and offered an explanation: "It's really hard wearing these silly pants when you have a hard-on. I've got to get dressed in my own clothes."

"Me too," said Glen. He also had a hard-on problem, though a smaller one than Adrian had.

Karsten began stripping out of his costume, too. I didn't look closely, but it didn't look like he had an erection. Hadn't he been aroused? I wondered if he was perhaps gay or sexless. It didn't really matter, of course, so long as we had some assurance that he was disease-free.

A few minutes later, the guys retrieved their street clothes and got into them at one end on the living room as Nancy did the same thing at the other end. Considering what had just happened, gender-divided dressing areas seemed a little silly.

I reminded them that, for the next session, they needed to pin their wigs on firmly. Then I reminded Nancy that she had to pin her cap on more firmly, too. We shouldn't have wigs and caps falling off the way they had tonight.

As soon as they were dressed, Adrian, Glen, and Karsten took off. Thinking I had to drive Nancy home to her husband, they didn't want to delay our departure. But before they left we agreed on the next session which would be the following Wednesday, again at 8:00 o'clock.

Just as he was about to go out the door, I took Adrian aside and got his cell phone number. I told him I'd like to talk to him about a special session sometime before next Wednesday that wouldn't involve the other guys. I asked him if he was interested and he said he was. He also agreed not to mention it to his friends.

12