All Comments on 'My Wife's First Facial'

by cube299

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Why the fuck doesn't he come out of the closet?

It was great until it was revealed that he's a butt-pirate, a homo-humper. C'mon out of the closet, dude, it's dark in there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
nice twist

but some unanswered questions. If she was really that disappointed with their sexlife, why not tell him so some time ago and try to improve it together ? Or had she experienced better recently ? What triggered her taking control now ? Just a fantasy or did some lover tell her to do it ? How come she became so "dominant & forcefull" with him out of the blue. There was no "loving" when he gave the wrong aswers and the, be it a nice twist, facial and swallowing is as much as saying "fuck you" to her husband. That's not very promising for the future, even if he liked it (for now ?). G.Belgium.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice set of control, didnt know she was the

mistress, he is the sex toy. If that isnt what it is, they need a divorce now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great story ignore the pratt's below

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
cum eater

Great story, my wife did something very similar to that for me one time. She was on her period, and I wanted to cum ! She got me hard, put my legs over my head, and jacked me off so I came in my own mouth ! Some of it landed on my face also. That was the first time I had ever tasted my own cum, and my mouth was full of it ! She had me swallow it before she would put my legs down. Then she asked me " How do you like the taste of your own cum?" It was different to be sure, but I didn't gag like I thought I would. In fact, I rather liked it !

aishagreyaishagreyalmost 7 years ago
Let down

Very well written, but the tittle makes you expect something different

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How about advising its joto stuff

Place in the gay section

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, what a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, what a bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercube299@cube299
3 Followers
Professional business man that is very open minded and with few exceptions has found most kinks or fetishes exciting and worth trying a few times.