All Comments on 'My Wife's Gentlemen Callers'

by Calvin427

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story.

Your story had a new slant. Well thought out, I might add.

The husband and wife conspired for each to have a good time.

Wonderful.

FYI, this site has several ZOMBIES that make comments under the name of "Anonymous."

Softly

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
love it

If calvin's stories are reflective of his real life views, i would love to be married to a guy like him. I have always loved to flirt with men. Just because I find my true love, it doesnt mean I don't like to flirt.

He is a strong man for allowing her to carry out her fantasies rather than so weak he must cover her with veils and wicker baskets. Note that they are not at least not yet into swinging. And neither are they into the greater evil of adultery which too many religious people participate in regardless of religion. Jimmy Bakker and Jimmy Swaggert (sp)who were tv evangelists both opposed erotic dress or behavior. They would prohibit thongs on beaches lest they create lust; hypocritically they skipped the lust part and went straight to adultery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
First Rate!

This is one of the best I've read here. Why the shitty score?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More great work!

I really enjoy your work. There are some right ars*holes who comment on this great site. Keep up the super work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I Accidentally Found My Husband's Peephole

My husband, Danny, turned our spare bedroom into an office. He did not keep anything in the closet. Our neighbor, a recent high school graduate named Kelly spent a lot of time at our part of the duplex because her father worked during the day and could be found in the bar up the street most nights. I never told my husband that I found his Peephole, but I did tell Kelly. She began to take a bath in our bathroom...on the other side of the peephole. I think she got a thrill from knowing my husband was masterbating while he watched her bathe.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Lame cuck story overshadowed by the fantasies of the anonymous bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She is just a vile human being

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971about 1 year ago

I’m telling you right now, and there’s no way in hell I only need a story doesn’t get fucked by the end of every story. I think the better story would’ve been the cameraman, putting his hands on her shoulders and holding her down while she got a good fucking, because that’s really what would’ve happened.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous