My Wife's Gentlemen Callers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers

"It feels wonderful," he replied, "but would you please kiss it and suck it now?"

My wife stopped jacking him off and held the giant cock fully upright for a few seconds, genuinely admiring it, I think. With her left hand, she brushed off a little pre-cum from the end of his cock. Then she said in a low voice to Armand, "Get a shot of me as though I'm about to suck it," and slowly lowered her open mouth toward the purplish bulb at the end of his approximately eight-inch cock-shaft. Armand took several close-ups of my wife's mouth tantalizingly close to the swollen head of Martin's cock.

Then she stuck her tongue out and, as Martin made an odd hissing sound, made contact with the end of the cock. She then ran the tip of her tongue expertly over and around the head of Martin's huge cock, lashing it and licking it. Then, still stroking his cock in her right hand, she lowered her head suddenly and began kissing and licking his balls!

That did it! I couldn't stand it any longer. My own smaller cock spurted, with the most intense pleasure, over and over against the wall inside the closet. I was making a mess but didn't care. And it was all I could do to keep from shouting with pleasure. Meanwhile, I kept watching as Nancy spent well over a minute kissing and licking all of Martin's equipment (for, as she continued jacking him off in a half-hearted, desultory way, she was now taking turns kissing and licking the head of his cock, the full length of his shaft, and his balls). I was beginning to wonder what it would take to get him off. Would she go so far as to take it inside her mouth even though she said she wouldn't?

Armand, meanwhile, shot picture after picture of my wife performing every imaginable oral act on Martin short of actual fellatio. After what seemed around five minutes of this, she raised herself up and wiped her mouth with the back of her left hand. She still held his cock lovingly in her right hand.

"I think I'd like to straddle you," she announced, throwing her right leg over his body.

"Oh, yes, please do. But, you know, I do not have a condom with me. Is that all right?"

"It'll be fine. I just want Armand to get some pictures of that lovely cock of yours against my vagina. Remember what I said about my limits. That means I don't want you to stick it inside, OK?"

Straddling Martin, who grunted something in response to her directive, Nancy leaned forward or her knees and gave him a deep kiss. Then they whispered something to each other, and I heard Nancy laugh. All the while, Armand and I were being treated to a glorious sight -- Martin's giant cock just beneath my wife's wide-open cunt and fully exposed asshole. Nancy held the position for maybe thirty seconds so Armand could get several good shots. Then, resting her upper body on Martin's chest, she reached between her legs with her right hand and seized Martin's erection again. Her hand looked quite small clutching such a huge cock. She then lowered her body very slowly, so as not to lose control over the degree of contact, until the big purple bulb at the end of his cock finally made contact with her cunt lips. "Oh, God," she gasped, "Can you feel that?"

"Oh, yes, sit on it now please!" said Martin. "Please put it inside you now."

Instead, still gripping the huge excited cock between her legs, my wife ran the head of it rather roughly back and forth along her very wet cunt lips. Martin groaned even louder and she began whimpering, a sure sign of her arousal, as she used his cock like a sex toy for at least two minutes. During a break in some Diana Krall song, I could actually hear a slurping sound coming from the genital contact. I watched very closely, meanwhile, trying to see if his cock was penetrating my beautiful wife, but if it was it was only very slightly.

Nancy Loses Her Grip

He groaned louder then, and I noticed him raising his knees and digging his heels into the carpet slightly. At the same time, Nancy, now very excited, somehow lost her grip on his cock. With my own dick again hard in my hand, I watched Martin suddenly thrust his pelvis upward, and almost half of his huge cock disappeared inside my wife's tight cunt! I heard her gasp as it remained lodged inside her. She tried at once to wriggle off of him, but her knees slipped slightly and it was several seconds before she could lift her ass high enough to get entirely free of the giant cock. Unless she's been lying to me for years, I knew she'd never had anything that thick in her before.

Armand got the shot of her being penetrated, we learned later. It was the last one taken.

Nancy, aroused though she was, rolled completely off of Martin's body. "I told you not to do that," she said. She wasn't exactly angry, but she addressed him firmly. "I think that's going to be enough photography for tonight, even if I didn't get a chance to cum," she concluded.

She was sitting facing me now, with her legs spread. Then, to show that all was forgiven, she smiled at Martin and began openly masturbating. "God, that big cock of yours felt way too good in there! I'm really turned on," she said. "But I'm just going to have to finish on my own."

Armand, who had set the camera down, said, "Maybe I can help."

He slid toward her on his belly until his head was between her legs. "Just lie back and relax. I'm good at this."

Nancy Does Double Duty

She looked somewhat surprised at Armand taking such initiative but immediately (darting a quick look up to my peephole) lay back with her head on a pillow. From my perspective, her body lay at about five o'clock. As the pudgy Canadian spread her cunt with his thumbs and buried his face in it, her body jerked slightly and she made a little moaning sound. Meanwhile, Martin, stiff dick in hand and realizing she was not angry with him after all, crawled up next her and placed the end of his offending organ against her mouth. In between the gasps and other involuntary noises she was making in response to what Armand was doing between her legs, she licked and kissed the monstrous cock. She still didn't take it inside her mouth, though.

Armand was really working diligently on Nancy's cunt with his mouth. I couldn't see what he was doing most of the time because his head was in the way, but when he occasionally came up for air I noticed that her whole crotch area, from her cunt hair to her asshole, was sopping wet. It looked to me like he'd been eating her asshole as well as her cunt.

Meanwhile, Martin held his cock against my wife's mouth for almost a minute before (impatient with her less-than-full oral attention to it?) he took it firmly in hand, scooted forward an inch or so, and squatted slightly. Reaching down with his left hand to grasp her left breast, he gave the nipple a little pinch. Then, using his right hand, he began jacking off with his hairy balls lying against her mouth. I watched her tongue lashing his scrotum for maybe thirty seconds before he finally came, groaning loudly and in three powerful spurts, all over her tits, belly, and clumped-up blue dress. A little ended up on the carpet and I think a drop reached Martin's cunt-eating friend's forehead (who, briefly annoyed, raised his head up to wipe something off).

As for Armand, I noticed he now had two fingers inside my wife's cunt as he licked and sucked her clit, and that she was on the verge of a much-delayed orgasm. Raising her head beneath Martin's still-hard cock, she looked down at Armand and stage-whispered, "Oh my God! Yes! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Hearing this, Armand fingerfucked her and sucked her clit even more energetically as she arched her back slightly, squealed, and let out a series of impossible-to-spell sounds. Nancy was having a very large orgasm and it seemed to last forever.

I couldn't be sure exactly how long her orgasm lasted because I was having my own second one in the closet. It felt great, but it was almost spurtless. I don't think it contributed anything to the big mess on the wall I'd made earlier.

With Armand's continued attentions to her clit, Nancy probably could have cum again (she's multi-orgasmic on her worst days), but after her long, noisy orgasm she pushed him away from her crotch and rolled over on her side in a fetal position to recover. She lay like this for quite a while, her eyes closed, gradually bringing her breathing back under control. Finally, she reached up and accepted Martin's help to stand up.

Armand stood up, too, and walked into the kitchen. He didn't appear to have an erection, which surprised me at first until I noticed a wet patch on the front of his trousers. He returned seconds later with several paper towels. He walked over to where my slightly dazed wife stood now entirely naked (she'd let her blue dress fall to the floor) maybe four feet in front of my peephole. Using the towels, he wiped Martin's semen off her breasts and belly. As he did so he thoroughly manhandled her breasts, and he reached down to give her cunt a final affectionate fingering when he was finished.

Clearing the Set

Martin was pulling on his boxer shorts and trousers, meanwhile, and smiling at his friend's ministrations to my wife. When he was fully dressed, except for his jacket, he embraced her, gave her a little kiss, and patted her beautiful bare ass. He said something about their having to go back to their motel. She thanked the two of them then, as they got their jackets on and prepared to leave, for their "help." As they were leaving, I heard Armand ask for her phone number. She just laughed and said she didn't think that would be a good idea given the uncertainty in her marriage. But, she said, they had her address and could write her anytime they liked.

Gorgeous and naked, she closed the door behind her lucky visitors and turned to smile at me as I walked over to her for a big hug. Embracing, we listened to them walking away down the corridor.

"Damn! That guy actually fucked you!" I whispered.

"I'm not sure that counts," said Nancy. "He got inside somehow, but it was just for a second or two, wasn't it?"

"How do you feel about getting fucked by another guy, even if it didn't last long?" I asked. "And what was it like having such a big one in you?"

She laughed. "Well, I hope you enjoyed watching it. It felt a lot like yours, actually. I know Martin's cock is really big, but my cunt was so wet and excited by rubbing against the end of it that when he went inside it didn't feel any bigger than yours. Armand sticking his tongue in my ass was actually more exciting."

I started to pursue this topic with her when she got a somewhat serious expression on her face. "As for the no-penetration rule, that still goes. This was a mechanical slip-up tonight, that's all. In the future, I'll have to be more careful."

I had mixed feeling about this. I liked her casual reference to "in the future"; it meant there'd be more horny adventures of this sort on the way [note to readers: there have been]. I even liked the idea of her being "loyal" to me. But the prospect of watching her getting a really hard fucking – that was becoming more and more interesting to me. Oh well, as dilemmas went, this really didn't amount to much of one at all.

We took a shower together and went right to bed. She held my half-rigid cock in her hand for a while, then released it as she fell asleep. In the morning, we checked out the photographs and discovered that they were nearly all keepers. My favorite, though not hers, is the one of Martin's giant cock buried halfway up her cunt.

Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers