My Wife's Naughty Visit

Story Info
Fun (several times) in the hospital.
2.7k words
4.15
31k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently had to spend a few days in the hospital (all's well now, just an inflamed knee/ bout of bursitis). Of course that meant that I wasn't getting anything from the wife sexually, she was a bit frustrated by this too. She called me up one morning before she left for work to share the orgasm she was having with her favorite vibrator! Her "favorite" is an older model (sort of like me) shaped like a small hair dryer with a tip on it shaped like a mushroom. She's had it for years and for a quick workout in the morning it works great. She fully and carefully described where it was and what she was doing, including the fact that she was rubbing her nipples. Her tits drive me wild, a perfectly formed pair of 44DD's with pale pink tips that stand up when she's cumming. Her breathe started coming in gasps and her words a bit jumbled, I knew she was close!

"Cum for me baby, I need to hear you so I can get off thinking about you while I do myself!"

My raging hard-on was going to need attention and I hoped to take care of before breakfast arrived. Well, not quite. I was jacking away with one knee raised to keep the sheet off my cock when the nurse popped in. Being caught red-handed I just let go of myself, laid back and waited to see what she said. She backed out of the room saying something about coming back after I was done!? Good enough for me, I added a little lotion to my palm and had a good cum thinking of my wife's lovely 44DD boobs. The nurse returned a while later & I wondered how she knew how long to wait? The only change I noticed in her demeanor was a glance at my crotch and a small grin when she looked.

She went over the day's list of meds and other hospital business before she asked "Did I interrupt you before or were you able to relieve yourself adequately?"

I explained that a phone call from my wife had caused some swelling and I needed to alleviate it. It also caused me to wonder what she meant by 'adequately'. She laughed and said it was good to see a patient getting better and interested in more important things than their health!

Later that day the wife came by on her lunch break to drop off some clean boxers and shaving gear. She asked how i felt about her call that morning. I was honest and told her it was ridiculously hot and was glad she shared it with me. I told her that I had to take care of some swelling after she rang off. She laughed and said she was happy i got off, too. Her next suggestion caught me by surprise; she lifted her top and gave me a good long look at those wonderful tits.

"You wanna rub these a little?" she asked. "I need a tittie massage."

My cock responded as she expected. She pulled a chair closer to the bed and reaching under the sheet gave my hardening dick a couple strokes. I moaned and thrust my hips to encourage her actions. She laughed and asked if I wanted her to take care of this bit of swelling. Of course I told her I did. She proceeded to stroke me to full erection with her hand & tongued the rim around the head of my cock. She squeezed & nibbled my head for several minutes, occasionally slamming her lips all the way down to the base of my shaft. As I squeezed her large tits, a drop of precum leaked from my cock, and she greedily licked it clean. Using both hands & her lips, she worked my dick and squeezed my balls until I was moaning & about to cum. She smiled, wrapped her lips tightly around my swollen head, and held my cock as it throbbed in joyous relief between her lips. She licked her lips clean and said she had to go, but she would call me later. I covered up & started flipping channels on the TV......

Shortly after that the nurse did return and with a sly grin asked "Is twice a day normal or will you, or you two be having some more later?"

Well, twice a day is not unusual for us and sometimes more but I answered "Depends on the circumstances, Marie wanted some and I have been in here for several days now!"

She told me that it wasn't unusual for patients to need some activity or release as they got better and hoped I was not shy about doing what we needed to do. As she turned to leave my room I noticed she seemed to have lost the panty line under her scrubs and the lab-coat she was wearing (to keep warm she told me the day before) & looked as if she had two ripe strawberries inside it . She looked back before she reached the door and gave me an extra wiggle of her hips, confirming her lack of underwear, and winked!

I dozed off for a while & was awakened by the sound of my bedside table smacking the bedframe, opened my eyes & saw the nurse from earlier beside me.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you", the nurse stuttered. She was eying the tent my cock had made in the bed sheet while I was sleeping.

"Can I help you get more comfortable?" she asked.

"What did you have in mind?" I replied.

"Well, I could help you with any pain or swelling you may be having," she said, glancing at my still hard cock poking up in the sheet.

"Like this?" I asked, boldly whipping back the sheet & exposing my hard cock.

Her eyes glazed over and she replied, "Ooohhh, that's nice! Can I touch you?" as she moved closer.

"Well, my wife won't be back until after work, and I could use some relief", I answered. At that, she turned around & locked the door to my room.

"Let me get comfortable," she said, as she pulled her smock over her head & laid it on the table. Her 40Ds were held tightly together & looked like they wanted to spring out of her bra.

"I'm not going to take this off because it's too hard to hook it back up," she said.

My cock started oozing as I stared at her tits. She leaned over & touched the head of my cock with her tongue. It jumped at her touch as she slid her tongue in a quick whirl around the head. Her head bobbed down as she quickly slid her lips to the bottom of my shaft. Sliding back up, she scrubbed her tongue on the underside just below the head.

"Oh, nice, are you sure this is the right treatment for swelling in this area?" She nodded without removing her lips from my leaking cock and mumbled something I couldn't understand. The sensations were agonizingly pleasant, even considering the amazing blowjob I'd gotten earlier from my wife I wasn't sure how long I'd be able to last.

"Ease up a little; I'd like it to last a while!"

She removed her mouth and stroked me slowly while answering; "It's better to relieve the swelling quickly. If it reoccurs we can use a slower method for the next time, besides that, I only have a few minutes to work this one away!"

With that explanation I lay back and let her get on with her job. As she sucked me I lightly ran my hands over her tits. It wasn't long before I couldn't keep quiet & my moaning intensified. As she started slamming her mouth up offs me & then down again I couldn't hold back. My cock throbbed & jumped in her lips as I started to cum. I grabbed the back of her head to keep her from pulling off as I filled her mouth with my cum. She gasped & swallowed as cum leaked out around her lips & ran down my cock. I released her head as I lay back panting. She carefully licked all the cum off of me & then straightened up. A drop escaped her lips and plopped down onto her bra leaving a stain whose source would be obvious.

She gave me a big smile & said "Now you should be able to rest. If that swelling comes back, let me know & I'll help you out." I could only lay there as she sauntered out of the room, a smile on her face.

"I'll let you know if It needs more attention" I replied and winked at her before I pulled the sheet back over me.

I dozed off (hospitals are really boring once you feel better) but woke up when my cell phone rang. It was my wife asking how the afternoon went, when I'd be released, and if I'd like her to stop by after she left work. I filled her in on the treatment for swelling that I'd gotten earlier and I could tell from the change in her tone that she wished she'd been there, too. She let me know that the nurse had asked her when she was leaving if I had a high sex drive and if the stay was making things hard. I guessed that she had answered truthfully, explaining that we both did and it was getting increasingly frustrating for us both.

"I bet that was an interesting patient release form to sign?" My wife laughed and said there wasn't an 'official form just an informal arrangement'.

"Was it a good one?" she asked when we'd finished chuckling about the medical paperwork, or lack of it.

Not bad but not as good as the one I got from you!" was my reply.

"Maybe I should come by and make sure there's no swelling now, since you just woke up?" I told her I might need a little attention and she should come by before heading home.

Shortly after that my wife walked thru the door to my room with an expression on her face that I recognized. It was the 'I'm horny and I'm going to get some right NOW' look, I love that look. She leaned over me giving me a glimpse down her blouse that revealed that somewhere between her office and the hospital her bra had gotten lost! I was staring at, in my opinion, are two perfectly formed breasts, 44DD to be precise with perfectly formed pastel pink nipples, large, round and ready to be fondled. I pulled her down onto the bed with me and we exchanged a long, passionate kiss. My hands traveled under her blouse and I had both hands full of those tits and could feel her nipples hardening in my palms, soon I could tell from the way her soft round ass felt she had lost her panties as well. Considering that I'd cum three times already that day I was pleased to feel my cock once again rising to the occasion.

Marie slipped a hand between us and moaned"Ahhhh, that's nice I was afraid your 'treatment' from Kelli (our friendly nurse) might have lasted longer than this. I hope it's OK if I want a ride before I go home?" Now, what's a man going to say about that!

"Lift up your skirt and climb on, what's the worst that could happen, maybe they'll send me home for being bad?"

She swung a leg over me and arranged her skirt as she settled her very moist pussy down onto me. Her juices touching the head of my dick made me sigh with relief; after all a blowjob, or even two, are great but nothing beats slowly sliding my hard cock into her eager pussy. And that's when we heard the door open; a hushed gasp was followed by the sound of the door being closed and clicking shut.

"You two are just insatiable, aren't you?" Kelli strode into the room smiling at us.

Hardly missing a stroke Marie lifted her top obviously displaying her tits to the younger woman.

"Here they are, you said earlier you wished you had a chance to see if they were as firm as yours. Maybe not as firm; but bigger I bet!"

Kelli blushed but began unbuttoning the jacket she'd put on to cover the cum-stain she'd gotten from me before.

"We have a qualified judge here let's ask him?

Marie stopped rocking on me and squeezed my cock tightly inside before she replied "Wayne likes them big, I'm sure he won't be disappointed to give us his opinion."

Her top and jacket hit the floor and Kelli lifted her breasts for inspection.

"Those are very nice, your guy is very lucky; but I can honestly say I think Marie's are a bit larger."

This was obviously the right answer as Marie milked my cock several times squeezing her cunt around my shaft causing her sweet juice to run across my balls. Kelli pressed her boobs together increasing her display of cleavage and pinched the dark red tips of her nipples. A moan escaped her lips and she dropped a hand into her scrub pants beginning to massage her cunt.

"I need to get off after catching the two of you at it again, can I stay and watch you finish"

She didn't have a clue that we both have more than a little exhibitionist in us, we both nodded our agreement and started moving together again. I guess we both knew this couldn't or at least shouldn't last too long so we both went to work on each other with tried and true methods to speed ourselves to orgasms. I slipped one hand between us to tease my wife's clit and alternated between teasing her hardened nipples and squeezing whole breast. Her answering action was to lower her lips to my nipples, a move she knows that drive me wild and increases the speed of my cumming dramatically. Judging from the moans and squeaks coming from the recliner next to the bed Kelli was also going to have hers a quickly as possible. I looked her way to see her pinching and twisting a nipple and running two fingers around her clit.

"I'm almost there, baby. I want you to fill me up when I cum are you ready?"

I thrust as deeply into her wet pussy as I could and told her "I'm there; I'm going to fill you with cum sweetheart!"

The next few strokes in her pussy sent me over the edge and the massive increase in hot sticky juice flowing from Marie told me she had made it, too. As we lay there still connected with our combined fluids running over our bodies we looked over to see Kelli finish. She thrust her legs out straight in front of her and buried her face on a shoulder to stifle a scream as she came. Juice flew from her cunt and made a puddle on the floor. She collapsed back on the seat cupping a hand over her mound and holding her boobs with the other. We all shared a look of satisfied naughtiness and smiles.

Kelli broke the silence first "Thanks, that was the hottest thing I've ever done. Can't believe all this really happened!"

We both smiled wider and chuckled "We really enjoy it in unusual places an sometimes an audience is cool, too!" I told her.

We all rearranged our clothes and Marie nearly got me going again while she soothingly rinsed my cock with a warm towel. Kelli dried off her cunt and wiped down some beads of sweat from her face before tucking her tits away.

"Just for the record, how big are those?"

She shook them at me and replies "Only 40D, not as large as you're used to." I winked and told her not to worry they looked good and she probably had some growing left to do. She headed for the door but turned as she got there "I almost forgot, I came in to tell you the doctor sent orders over, you're ready to go home. His orders say to avoid anything too strenuous for a few days and call if you have any questions."

Not a bad way to avoid the summer heat!