Wife Repaid Hubby's Friend

Story Info
Friend takes me and wife to a concert and wife repays him.
3.3k words
4.02
46k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Abby, called to tell me she needed to go on a short and sudden business trip to Washington DC. She would fly up Thursday, work Friday, and fly back on Saturday morning. Or, she suggested, If I would like to take a couple of days off to join her, we could come back on Sunday instead. We'd make a weekend out of it.

I had just been through four months of hell at my job barely seeing her due to the long hours I put in and some business trips I had to take. We saw this trip as a nice opportunity to get away and reconnect. Finishing just this week, I was in between projects so the timing was perfect.

We changed her flight plans, extended her hotel stay, and began to plan our time in DC. We had lived just a couple hours from DC for many years before moving to our current home in Florida. We were very familiar with the city and the surrounding area. We planned on doing some of the major tourist things but we also knew some places off the beaten path we wanted to hit as well.

We also thought of trying to meet up with some friends from our former home town if possible. Being short notice and a couple of hours away it just didn't seem to be in the cards. Most already had plans and it didn't look good.

Tammy and Charles were friends of ours that had moved to New Orleans about the same time we moved to Florida. I have written about them here on Literotica (Our Introduction into Swinging). They had since moved back and now live in Arlington VA just on the other side of the river from DC. They were our best hope.

While they introduced us to the swinging lifestyle one wild night, distance kept us from seeing them much. In fact, there was only one small sexy encounter after that first night just involving the girls and this was mostly above the waist stuff. But once we got a taste of swinging, we did become pretty active in the lifestyle with others. However, as the years passed, our swinging sort of faded, until it kind of just stopped.

Recently, we have dipped our toes back into the lifestyle with a few encounters here and there. They were mostly unexpected, as we weren't looking, but certainly wet our appetite. So let's just say we now dabble as swingers from time to time when the mood is right.

We were disappointed when we spoke to them and found out Tammy would be, ironically, in Florida for the week visiting her dad who was having some medical issues. Charles was in town but pretty tied up with work and kids. He and I arranged to meet for lunch on Friday while Abby was working. The weekend looked pretty booked for him but he promised to see if he could work something out.

Thursday afternoon we arrived in DC and checked into the hotel. Abby and I were tired but we freshened up, went straight to the basin to walk and see the cherry blossoms. It was a little early in the season so they were just beginning to bloom. Still, they were spectacular. If you haven't seen them, I highly recommend you do.

We walked, held hands, talked, and just reconnected after the long stretch we just endured. It was a beautiful setting to just enjoy each other's company.

After a nice quiet dinner and back at the hotel, we made love, passionate, slow, and satisfying. Nothing too crazy, just a man and wife being very intimate after a couple month stretch with little intimacy.

Friday morning, Abby went to work and I met Charles for lunch. We had a nice lunch in Arlington catching up with each other. When I asked if he had any luck getting free for the weekend he asked if we would be interested in catching a concert with him Saturday night. He said a friend of his offered him 4 tickets to a top country artist who is performing Saturday night. If we were interested in going, he would do his best to find a sitter to go with us. If not, he would sell the two tickets and we were welcome to the other two tickets. It happened to be one of Abby's favorite country performers and I liked him as well. I accepted and hoped he could join us.

We parted after lunch with Charles saying he would let us know if he could go or if we would be going alone. I headed to a few of my favorite sites in DC killing time until Abby called to say she was finished for the day and heading to the hotel.

Walking into the hotel room I see Abby, fresh out of the shower in just her underwear. She had on sexy black thong bottoms and a lacy black bra. She looked amazing. I couldn't wait and embraced her immediately. We kissed passionately with our tongues probing each other's mouths. She kneeled in front of me, unbuttoning my pants, exposing my growing cock. She took it in her mouth hungrily, her lips sliding the length of my cock. After just a few strokes I had to stop her as I was already about to explode.

I gently placed my hands on her face, guiding her to stand, kissing her on the lips, then lying her on the bed on her back. Her legs spread open as I lightly rubbed my hand up the inside of her leg until reaching her underwear. I brushed my fingers across her engorged pussy which had nearly swallowed the thin fabric of her thong. They were wet with her juices in anticipation.

Sliding my fingers under her underwear, I slowly pulled her underwear off her. I looked in her eyes as they rolled back and her eyelids closed over them. I moved down, kissing the inside of her leg working my way to her inner thigh and eventually to her pussy.

I lapped at her pussy, tasting her. Finding her clit, I began to focus my attention there. Within minutes she began to moan and twist as her orgasm hit hard. I didn't stop until she couldn't take it any longer and grabbed my hair pulling me on top of her.

I plunged my hard cock inside her with force. She was so wet and ready I found myself deep inside her belly easily on the first thrust. Unlike last night, this was raw passion. I fucked her hard like she liked it. Our colliding bodies created a loud slapping noise. It didn't take me long until I tensed and shot my seed deep inside her.

After laying for a few minutes catching our breaths, we finished getting ready to go out.

We had dinner at a nice restaurant in the city where I shared the news of the concert. Abby was delighted. Both of the chance to see Charles and, especially, to see a favorite performer of hers. She couldn't wait.

The next day we had much planned. We got up early, had breakfast, went to a few of the Smithsonian museums, the White House, the Washington monument, the Capitol Building, and Ford's Theater. Then, at my wife's request, we found a country/western store to buy an outfit for our unexpected country concert. The last country concert we went to she commented on how hot all the ladies were in their cowboy hats and boots. She wanted to fit in this time.

While shopping Abby kept texting someone. I didn't ask but eventually I saw it was Tammy. Abby was texting her asking for suggestions on outfits for the concert. Abby respected Tammy's taste and trusted her opinion. She also let her know how sorry we were that she couldn't join us.

Tammy's advice steered Abby to the sexiest outfit she could find. With every choice, Tammy would pick the most revealing or flattering. Tammy loved Abby's body. She wanted her outfit to do her justice.

With the final selections made, we paid and headed back to the hotel to get ready. On the uber ride back to the hotel, Abby and Tammy continued their text conversation. Abby wouldn't show or tell me what they were talking about but she was giddy and excited.

As Abby exited our hotel bathroom, She looked like she was ready for a rodeo. She was wearing tight jeans with a hint of turquoise embroidery on the back pockets, a flannel button up shirt, tied up as a halter top showing her belly and accentuating her ample breast. Her turquoise patterned bra peaked through pulling out the turquoise from her jeans adding to the sexy cowgirl look. Cowboy boots and a straw cowboy hat completed her look. She was stunning.

Abby asked me if I had repaid Charles for the tickets and I explained I tried, but he wouldn't accept. Only half joking, I suggested she repay him in her own way. She smiled, then rolled her eyes with a little head shake and smiled as she turned away.

I pushed a little more saying "I know he wouldn't refuse those terms".

Her reply was very non-committal, "you would like that wouldn't you?"

My response was a definite, "hell yes!"

While going back to the bathroom to finish some last minute touch ups, she said, "We'll see what the night holds."

We left the hotel, had dinner, and stopped at a bar not far from the arena for a few pre concert drinks. It was clear many other concert goers were doing the same from all the cowboy hats and boots in the place. Charles had informed us he wouldn't be able to join us until just before the concert started. We agreed to meet at the arena entrance.

As we walked through the crowd, Abby spotted Charles first. He is a well built, athletic type guy. Abby always found him very attractive. Abby embraced him with a big hug and a quick friend kiss to the cheek. She was giddy with excitement but also a little tipsy from the stop at the bar. The two of them exchanged some pleasantries before we headed in.

As we entered the main arena we were very surprised to not be going up to our seats. Instead we went down, all the way to the arena floor. Following Charles we headed nearly center stage and only 8 rows back! Abby was ecstatic! We have gone to a lot of big name concerts but never have had seats as good as these. They had to be expensive. I quietly mentioned this to her. She replied, "I know, right?"

The show was great! Our entire section was on our feet most of the show. Abby sat, or stood, between me and Charles the entire show. At times she danced and often egged Charles to join her, which he did at times.

She also continued to text Tammy. She sent her pictures from the concert, selfies of the three of us, and random comments. You could tell, Abby was missing not having her friend with us and she was trying to include her as best she could. At one point Tammy suggested that Abby give Charles a kiss for her which she happily obliged.

Abby asked me first saying Tammy is demanding it. I knew better, but was also happy to oblige. I took her phone to capture the moment to send to Tammy. Abby turned to Charles and told him, "This is from Tammy" as she reached up to kiss him. They embraced, with Charles placing his hand at her lower back and dipping Abby at the waist in a classic kiss. Abby held her hat on her head with one hand until he let her up. This was more than a friend kiss.

As she stood, she took her hat off, waving it in a fanning motion in front of her face to indicate how hot it was. Tammy and I both agreed.

I noticed several times during the show Abby hugging Charles to thank him for the seats. I could see her speaking with him often and with how loud it was, she had to get up on her toes, hold onto him, and speak directly into his ear. I don't know what they were saying but clearly they were both having a great time.

As the show ended, and we were walking out to the street, I invited Charles to join us for a drink at the hotel bar, perhaps hang out with us after. I admit I was thinking to myself, Abby could maybe repay our friend for the awesome seats.

To our disappointment he had to decline. The babysitter he hired for the night had an early soccer game the next day so he promised her as soon as the concert was over he would get back and get her home.

Abby was clearly disappointed. She had always enjoyed Charles' company. He was funny, easy to talk to, and always had great stories to tell. Not to mention, she didn't mind looking at him either.

Charles had parked in a parking garage several blocks from the arena. It was far enough away that it wasn't full of concert attendees. On the walk there Abby flirted with Charles and he paid extra attention to her. I wasn't left out by any means but those two were enjoying each other's company. I just went with it.

Abby was also still texting Tammy. Clearly Tammy was encouraging the flirting, and I think, also trying to encourage more.

Charles offered to take us back to our hotel which we eagerly agreed to. For one, it prevented us from having to find an uber or taxi, and it allowed more time with our friend.

As we approached his car, he followed Abby to the passenger side to let her in. She turned to him saying she had an amazing time and she couldn't thank him enough for the tickets. She then pushed up on her toes, leaned into his chest, and kissed Charles deeply. She lingered for a minute exploring his mouth with her tongue. As she finished, she said thank you once again. Charles reached to unlock the door and Abby climbed in.

I don't know if Charles intended anything but he placed Abby in the front passenger seat next to him. As he closed the door he looked over to me saying, "you don't mind sitting in the back to do you?"

I smiled replying, "I wouldn't have it another way buddy" as I sat in the back passenger side.

Before Charles had walked around to the drivers side, Abby turned to look at me. She had a devious smile and winked at me as Charles opened the drivers door and sat down. I knew she had something up her sleeve.

As Charles lifted the keys to put them in the ignition, Abby's hand found his and she gently pushed them down as she stated, "not so fast." She leaned in and kissed him again. This time her hand reached down to his lap. I could see her arm moving back and forth, knowing she was rubbing his cock through his pants.

She kissed and caressed him for several minutes. Occasionally, other people would walk by but I wasn't worried. The car was far enough from the arena the garage wasn't overly full. Charles, not intentionally, parked towards a far corner where there wouldn't be many people walking by. Plus, his rear and side windows were tinted. Unless the owners of either car on our side came back it's unlikely anyone would see. But the small chance of being seen enhanced the excitement and the hotness of what was transpiring.

When Abby broke off the kiss, she showed Charles the text she sent to Tammy when we were walking to the car so that he knew Tammy approved of what was about to happen.

Abby's message to Tammy was "idk, i may have to thank your sexy ass man with a blowjob in the car!?!?!?!"

Tammy's reply was fully encouraging, saying, "hahaha... I am totally fine with that. lol! I just better get some good pictures of it sent to me!!!"

Abby then kissed Charles again. This time, as they were kissing, Abby began to unbuckle his belt and pants. Once the zipper was pulled down her hand pulled his stiff cock out and she began to jerk him off. Charles cock is slightly larger than mine in both length and girth. They continued to kiss on and off while Abby stroked him.

With a quick look left, and then right, to ensure no one was around, Abby's head went down into his lap. From my vantage point I could only see her head bobbing up and down. My cock was pressing hard against my pants.

Charles reached for the lever to adjust the seat. He moved it back and laid back some to give Abby more room to work. It also gave me a better angle to see what was going on. Abby flipped her hair to the other side knowing I would want to watch. I could now see her lips riding up and down on his cock, moistened with her saliva.

I pulled my cock out and began to jerk off while watching my wife give Charles a blowjob.

After a few minutes Abby sat back up, she again looked left and right to look for people. This time a group of 6 were walking behind the car. They clearly came from the concert as well. They were loud, probably a little drunk, and didn't notice anything. She continued to stroke Charles until they passed by us.

Once past us, Abby untied her top exposing her bra, then unclasping and freeing her tits, allowing Charles to see, touch, and taste. He leaned in, grabbed her left tit, and took it in his mouth. He sucked her nipple until it became erect. He then went to work on the other tit as he cupped it in his hand. As he sucked on one nipple, he used his fingers to twist and gently pull on the other nipple.

Abby loves to have her nipples played with and treated roughly. She encouraged him to pinch and pull harder. She watched as he rolled her nipples between his fingers.

When he finished Abby again lowered her head into his lap. Using her tongue she played with the head of his cock before engulfing his cock down her throat. She pumped up and down, varying her pace. Charles began to moan and thrust in his seat slightly to meet her each time she swallowed him.

Charles placed his hand on the back of Abby's head and began to lightly push her head down encouraging her to go deeper. Charles being larger than I am, she struggled slightly taking him fully into her mouth.

Abby began to gag slightly as he forced his cock even deeper into her throat. Then suddenly, he placed his other hand on her head and pushed her head down forcefully, holding her down on his cock as he shot load after load into her throat.

Abby gagged more and couldn't swallow all the cum he shot into her mouth. I could see some of the creamy cum and spit mixture escaping Abby's lips, running down the base of Charles cock. He finally let go of Abby's head allowing her to come up for air. Her eyes had teared and cum was running down and dripping from her chin as she sat up. She wiped it with her hand and sucked it from her fingers as she looked at me and winked.

After Abby and Charles got themselves back together, he started the car and looked at us and said, "you two are very welcome!"

As we drove out of the garage, I realized aloud, "we didn't take any pictures for Tammy!"