All Comments on 'My Wife's Revenge With My Friends'

by writemarksmith

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Divorce her fast but keep her around to fuck your clients to close the deal. That us all a whore is good for

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
First off: why would a 22yr old marry a 40yr old.

Next, big difference from sitting with her slutty sister to damn near fucking his friends. And considering g he is such a wimp who got off while watching his wife have sex with his friends....guess she didn't teach him a lesson after all.

gabaagabaaalmost 11 years ago
Come On LW Authors!

This is such a good setup for a LW classic. Nice difference between ages and social status, he foolishly embarrasses her, he gradually(?) realises that her totally OTT revenge has made their relationship and his relationships with his friends and colleagues impossible....

Let's have a few more chapters from one of our talented writers!

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 11 years ago
End

Life would never be the same he said, well gotta agree there. It would appear that we have another wimp husband story which seems to be the norm lately. So does she force him to accept her new slut lifestyle, does he wimp out and let her continue to humiliate him as a husband and a man? Is it worth another chapter just to see the predictable ending where she cuckold's him again with his friends...don't think so!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My Ex-wife..

No doubt about it at all.

Which is why she is my ex.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyalmost 11 years ago
With Friends Like That.....

Don't mind the wife....get rid of the friends!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not Who He Thought She Was

Demure, my ass or rather - Her ASS!

She wasn't a closet slut, she was all along and his stupidity at her friends party gave her the rational she needed to move along.

He's 40 and dumb? Huh? He is humiliated in front of his lifelong friends...friends?

Big problem, he was not only in love with her but totally enamored with everything about her...until Now and...love would soon be replaced with self respect and then at best, a mature man would let her loose without burning her, but let her loose - he would have to.

Anyway author, any redemption you have would be forthcoming when and how we see you end this farce and I write farce...she's in love with herself and all the excitement life will permit her - NOT the marrying kind!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Scorched Earth?

How to burn bridges in one easy day. Does over the top sound about right? He plays grab ass while drunk or high, she fucks his best friends. Typical slut woman in hiding. Man, you better run and run as fast as you can or your life will be a living hell.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Hubby is NOT 40

Hubby is 17 and 23, he is not 40! A mature man would NOT accept this kind of behavior from a young lady (at least while Sweetie OR anyone acquainted with her is within 50 miles!)

BTW - Where was Sweetie during most of the earlier party? This was a set-up, and a man who runs a successful business should see that in a heartbeat!

Finally, there is a BIG difference between flirting and what she got into about halfway through the TV evening! Hubby should have shut it down. And probably reconsider what Sweetie is about! Even a 60 yr old male and a 42 yr old female is a huge life-experience difference. 40 and 22 is MUCH greater!

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 11 years ago
I'm pretty open minded but...

I'd leave this slut in a heartbeat.

What she did was so over the top, even if the protagonist found it exciting her disrespect would have made a continuing relationship untenable. Unless he found he was suddenly into a cuck relationship.

Cuck relationships usually take some time and and understanding spouse to develope. There was none of that here so I found the story to be too unbelievable for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
it's time to say bye

He never did what she did and it was her friend who made the moves on him at the party. she just show that she is a slut in front of his mates now they will be trying to do more next time. Lets see how he handles it and what she is told??????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Flirting

During the bachelorette party Kat's sister was the problem not her husband. At the

house Kat's actions went way beyond a little flirting, and forcing him to say yes to what ever she wanted was a big time setup. The humiliation alone should be a big problem for him--at the end he says "my life would never be the same" Yeah no shit

time to get rid of her, with 18 years difference in age she will be cheating on him in no time.

sirhugssirhugsalmost 11 years ago
I think

that Kat needs to invite Aimee to the next football party.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what a pussy

I'm referring to the hubby of course.

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 11 years ago
Is she a filthy little darlin'

in panties? Really? Love it. I'm ever so titillated. 3*

Because the sky is blue ..

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
Yes, he "made out" a little at the party.

So, instead of bitching him out she gets even by fucking three men? What a champion woman. I would teach her a lesson and sue her for divorce and name the three men as correspondents. What a woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

Great story, need to add chapters to this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Superbly done

Wow. Great job. This wife is special and wish mine was more like her. Very hot stuff. More chapters please. A five plus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Because if this is true, it can't be said enough

Re-posted, from pshaw:ā€Øā€Ø

Public Service Announcement:

Many of you are unaware of the controversy waging in the Loving Wives category. Laurel, the owner of the website has made it abundantly clear of her intention to banish stories that are described as BTB/Revenge/Cheating/Consequences to other categories unless harassment of cuckold/wife sharing stories cease.

She is giving us the opportunity to police our own category to allow all factions to co-exist in LW. What has to stop is the automatic ā€œ1" bombing of stories that do not gratify you and the hateful comments that ensues to authors that only desires to entertain those with a difference in gratification than yours.

Shortly put, if a particular story does not meet your philosophical standards then just ignore it and allow others the same courtesy that you expect.

We hope by showing a good faith effort in return, we will be allowed to continue publishing BTB/Revenge/Cheating/Consequences stories without fear of being reassigned to other categories.

Thank you,

oshaw

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So now he knows who his friends are

And also who his friends aren't. At least they'll make good witnesses in his divorce hearing. She's going to leave the marriage with the clothes on her back after his lawyer gets done. Kinda what the cheating slut deserves. I don't see any loving wife in this story. Just a self centered bitch.

belvoriangarathbelvoriangarathover 9 years ago
Great story

Keep up the good work. Much too short though, but very hot.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Sad story...

If she wanted to have a free life, why marry with a man much older than her? Just because he was her boss and have money? The husband accepting it turns this story even sadder...

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 9 years ago
Fun at Work Socials

I could especially relate to the idea of going to work socials and small parties. I have always felt a bit out of place with my wife's work socials as their group was closely knit. Unlike Mark, I rarely flirted but find the idea intriguing. My wife, on the otherhand, goes about the parties as she wishes, but it has always been innocent flirting..with only a few acts of small indiscretion. However, I could see her becoming upset like Kat and looking for revenge. Since I am a cuck wannabe, I would love the situation. With that, I loved the line " . . .turned around to look at me over her shoulder and asked "do you want to jack off while you watch me Mark?" I'm looking forward to reading more!

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Cuckold did it to himself.

Deep down he wants a hot wife. One who will put her foot down with him. Make him follow her rules. He will soon be cleaning her creampie pussy of other real man seed. Over and over again as he will only get to jerk off, when she says so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Stupid WACC job...

. Instant divorce... Would you like a divorce dear?

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckalmost 8 years ago
Fun

Cute cuckold story, I really enjoyed it.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
WHAT EVER HE DECIDES

it should be as a single ex married, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She Totally Destroyed Her Husband

His career is in the crapper. His marriage has imploded. His love and trust in her has vaporized. A divorce will end the marriage but his reputation and manhood is nonexistent. He will have to change jobs and most assuredly move. And why? Because he flirted back with HER friend. If it mattered that much to her, maybe she should not have deserted him. Going overboard with the revenge simply puts you in the open seas with the waves and tides and sharks and jelly fish. So you have put your very life at risk for revenge. Not your smartest idea. If he doesn't divorce her, he will be castrated (figuratively if not realistically) within a year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (ā¤): ā˜†ā˜†ā˜†ā˜†ā˜† (five stars)!

šŸ‘šŸ‘!

šŸ˜Š

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Never the same? He filed for a divorce the next day.

skindiver71skindiver7112 months ago

Fun story - not sure why so many readers gets so hung up on fiction stories. Keep it up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous