All Comments on 'My Wife's Story Ch. 01'

by underdrive

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Warm Up The Cuck Mobile

New Cuck Authors are so precious and sick right out of the gate. Young too - been to cuckold school - musta been - there's been a flock of cuck's lately - most of them from England but I think this one only went to school there or perhaps took classes by mail or on the internet.

Just incase you missed a class - only big cocks for your wife - black one's are best especially in gangbangs, bastard babies for you to raise helps the sick readers really get excited, sucking off and cleaning thier cocks is manditory, as well as eating your wife's swollen cum filled cunt. Gee, did I miss anything? Well yeah, you are gonna love the frilly apron, sleeping in the guest room and videoing the conception of your children from the doorway if they let you watch!

Now strive for reality - remember your credibility and self respect is on the line.

No, forget that and while you have a chance to change your mind - cuckolding is crudely subhuman and contrary to the nature of normal males and human convention - it is so demeaning to real males that your daddy and even your mommy would not like it to be associated with your family and they always find out don't they. Plus the guys at work probably won't understand it either but may let you watch (just kidding).

You know there are other themes to write about but then you know that don't you! So, do yourself a favor - don't listen to the other sick numb jaded depraved one's - just put it in FETISH with pissing where they may appreciate your cuckolding more there than here in Loving Wives.

Or, better yet - write this off as a bad choice and just read and learn until you grow up or mature or regain your values and self respect. Or watch the scores and comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A Nerve

Sounds like anonymous in USA has a small dick and his wife isn't happy, lol, looks like you touched a nerve.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Or maybe

Or maybe like he doesn't cheating wife stories, maybe his wife cheated on him with someone bigger or she wants some else.Some readers here seem to want loving wife stories to be about loving wifes.

Anyway back to the story, it well written and I would like to see where it goes from here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Maybe this story

could have been a tad longer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Or just maybe...

he doesn't care for stories that are dseigned to tickle the libidos of sexual simpletons!

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyalmost 19 years ago
The best comment for this cuck rubbish

is to vote "1" on the scale that counts, and quietly move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Give him a break...

It's his first story. Not bad for a first one...But pay attention to the tough critics on this site...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Looking forward to more

short but well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Like sized cocks

Having a smaller cock I loved reading the wife's side of the extra fingers for girth. I shall try this. More please. This was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
show her the door

she does that and cuckolds, and he is ok w it ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
its an issue for her?

that is a prelude to something he may not like - and the beginning of the end for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ANother failed story

No ending equals failure. Stupid author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I hope it

was a short think. Because your future together is very short

LittlelisaxxxLittlelisaxxxalmost 7 years ago
Nice...

Go for it......

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Boy

Boy,.you is in serious trouble. She going to go whoring soon.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

know where this is going

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Be honest with yourself and ask her. If she says it just right and never brings it up again forget it but you might want to keep an eye on her. If she cheats or lies to you confront her and ask her if she wants a divorce. If she says no then get a postnatal agreement cheater leaves with nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't you satisfy your women or do they ridicule you for having a micro penis? Are you ashamed of what mother nature gave you?

slavecaroslavecaroover 1 year ago

A good start. Where does it go? I love the concept of a loving relationship with SPH humiliaiton or other humiliation. Too often these stories go straight to cuckolding and I hope you don't take it there.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

He is either going to be a cuck or get divorced

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5.5" is average and not small

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous