All Comments on 'My Wife's Switch'

by shane_orion

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wife watching -- yum!

I love wife watch stories. Yours was good, but wish there was a bit more involved. Nice short entry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Badly Written

This "writer" has no idea how to tell a story. Apparently he couldn't sleep one night and threw this together without ever proofreading it. His insomnia made me sleepy. This is the most boring piece of excrement I ever saw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not bad

Apparently the submission "Badly Written" is a literary genius looking to literotica for literary masterpieces. The story was hot, you should share your knowledge with your wife and maybe you could have more and very open occurences. Literotica is definately a class act among sex story sights, but still it is a sight for people to read and wank! Good Job mate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A good short story...

Don't let any of the ex-wives who are still pissed about something get to you. Keep progressing.

spoilsportster1spoilsportster1over 16 years ago
This isn't Tolstoy, jackasses

If I decide to go to McDonalds, I don't blame the chef because my burger doesn't taste like filet mignon. We are not professional writers, we write because the subject matter gets us off, plain and simple. If you think the quality of writing or the story line is beneath you than go to Barnes & Noble, otherwise shut the fuck up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F. is out to bad mouth authors and stories

This individual has no clue and is obviously not mature enough to appreciate real or fantasy sexuality in any form. He has some kind of so called moral agenda. Dude grow up and get a life because you definitely don' have one now. Good story please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks

Loved the theme, thanks. Please write more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
run of the mill interracial, wife watching

average with no surprises.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Nothing extraordinary here

Average storytelling, not a lot of pizzaz to the prose, thin characterizations and no plot to speak of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
...ignore the cockroaches...!!!

...some 'cockroaches'..'exist'...to attempt ruining whatever they experience..because THEY HAVE NO LIFE...and wouldn't know how to get/have one...they're called deadheads...and need to sit in the 'dunce' corner...until released to their cages...GET A LIFE...being a zero gets you nowhere...stop being the zeros that you are...!!!

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Good Start***

Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous