All Comments on 'My Words'

by GeorgieH

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
mexbearlllmexbearlllover 12 years ago
Sounds great

Can't wait for more.........

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 12 years ago
Perfection

Hottest story I have read on here in years. If there was a 6-star rating, you'd get it from me.

1nut1der1nut1derover 12 years ago
Very, very, good!

That was so hot! Please keep the story going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Superb! Love the premise of the father getting the hots for watching his own son fuck his mother. Will there be a follow up?

NewAnonNewAnonover 12 years ago
Well done

The first part of the story is characterized by excellent writing as well as originality in the production and elaboration of sexual arousal. The writing deteriorates in the second part (initiated by the arrival of the husband), but only relative to the earlier construction. Some of the conversation lacked credibility and could readily have been replaced by a description of gestures and sounds and shorter but more effective expressions of erotic significance for both the three participants and the reader. Despite these less postive appraisals of the second part, on the whole the story was memorable, perhaps because the readers -- especially mature females - may well identify with the declaration of sexual autonomy that will be carried out, at least in fantasy. I look forward to reading some of your earlier stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

Fabulous story. The Dad just had no idea what he was wishing for, but boy, did he ever find out! More like this please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a typically excellent story by this fine writer

There are plenty of dads who'd love to watch their wife getting fucked by another male, and a surprising number of them even like the idea of their boy's stiff young prick pounding his mother's cunt. In this fine story it's the mother and her boy Adam who decide to fuck right in front of dad's startled eyes. The hapless father thinks they've gone too far and tries to stop his son. But Adam's enjoying having his big prick up his mommy's sweet coochie much too much. The boy brushes dad off, totally intent on giving his mom a big twatful of what's waiting for her in his hot young balls. Adam grunts and unloads his young balls up his mother's mommy-hole, to his and his mom's great joy. And dad? With sloping shoulders and downcast eyes dad just accepts it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Listen to the thunder...

of applause, that is !!!! Very different. Great sex. Dad got what he wanted , and son is two feet off the ground. Mom is quivering. It is a in the park homer.

Thanks Don

navelmannavelmanover 10 years ago
the best of the best

this is undoubtedly ur best effort its an ultimate ego satisfying exercise for a son to fuck his mother in front of the father and with the father protesting superb cant praise you enough keep them coming

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Hot, hot, hot.

Swerved into this from elsewhere and gave it a five. If any of your other stories approach this I'll definitely add you to my fave authors and await any new offerings.

Great lead-in gimmic and build..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well! That was different

This was outside your normal realm of incest taboo writing but, it was a good read. You certainly have a very imaginative mind. I liked this story. Thanks.

Warren

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ended with a THUD!

Your story went from erotic to just another fuck story. Go back to the highly erotic tales you were successfully writing - Stop with the drivel!

49greg49gregabout 8 years ago
i liked it, sort of.

I loved nearly all of it. The whole first part, with her writing diary style was great. The eroticism of it was fantastic. Having the husband back out at the last minute was a surprise, and the way the author told it was funny in a way. But I could see how it might happen.

Then the conversation at the end, telling him he was now a cuck, bringing it out in the open like that and letting him know that there will be more men than just the son. That was a bit of a downer at first, but the more I thought about it the more I liked it. A great story, even though it didn't end up the way I thought it would.

Keep it up, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

wow gorgie that was hot babe ,hope that will B a lot more Dxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A part 2?

This was a very hot submission and was very well done. It begs for a Part 2 at the very least. As good as it is, it feels incomplete, I hope you will find the time to write more on this story.

49greg49gregabout 7 years ago
like it a lot now

I just re-read this story, i was going through my favorites list and thought I'd give this one a look to see if I should keep it.

I like it better than when I read it nearly a year ago. Great story. Love it.

CarmellaCCarmellaCover 3 years ago
So hot

What an amazing story - so turned on by this thank you xxx

Carmella xx

RatherbnudeRatherbnudeover 1 year ago

Great story!!! When I finished the story I wondered if you knew where the story was going or if it just ended up there. I've written before with a flow of action but the end was better because of the story. I just liked the way rhw dad surrendered and resigned himself o his role. Well done.

ukrainianukrainian4 months ago

So sorry that you only got eighteen comments in eight years. That is poor payment for a great story. I'm not into cuck stories and normally prefer a more loving set up but admit this was very well done. Many thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story? Riiight. It's what others call a stroke story, and it's not a great one. Not terrible, but not great. And the spontaneous transformation into a woman who can't wait to cuckold her son as well as her husband is utterly bizzare. But no accounting for taste. 3* from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgieH@GeorgieH
1845 Followers
Always searching. Now I'm back writing a lot as well. I want to thank everyone for some great feedback, and as promised, new chapters of all sorts of tales will appear very soon. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to send me messages (mostly) of support, and I wan...