All Comments on 'Myra's Misdemeanour'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So glad you wrote this story

I've never commented on this site before, but it just broke my heart that a story this good didn't get reams and reams of positive feedback. This was arousing as hell... I kept thinking that was it, I couldn't cum again, and then it kept on being hot! Thank goodness my vibrator plugs in; otherwise I'd surely have killed $20 worth of batteries. Keep up the delicious writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hate to nitpick

But a misdemeanor is a crime, not a workplace infraction. It presents the story as something entirely other than it actually is, and that's kind of annoying. Either she is a law-breaker, or she's just a dumb employee who committed a termination offense at the office. Huge difference in terms of the fantasy involved.

OtazelOtazelover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback.

Firstly. let me say how much I appreciate readers taking the time to leave feedback - especially the first one, almost made me purr! Thanks.

I also appreciate the constructive intent of the second feedback. I had forgotten that in the USA a 'Misdemeanour' is a definition of a crime - if I have it correct it is just short of a felony in US law?

As a Brit this did not occur to me, so my apologies for that. In the UK a misdemeanour is any kind of petty rule breaking and has no legal definition. In fact the Oxford English Dictionary defines it simply as 'a minor wrongdoing'. But hey, at least you read it and took the time to comment, so thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The spelling should have been the hint

Gracious of you to say, Otazel, but the spelling of "misdemeanour" was my hint that this was UK definitions and did not have the same definition, and yes, I'm American and could tell the difference.

Anonymous can apologize for being an ignorant ass. Now he/she learned something today by trying to "teach ya'll!" ;)

Here's another one for Anonymous: Look up the difference between a UK "fanny" and an American "fanny." Broaden your horizons and don't assume you've got the answers. Ask a polite question first, get clarification, or do research. THEN open your mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great writing

Really enjoyed this fantasy, great writing - I have enjoyed a lot of your stories on here. (Just got the pun in your name too - clever, made me laugh and highly appropriate!) I'm a gay woman, and enjoy your material so much more than the 50 shades type stuff that's available commercially, if you're not already writing for sale you might want to think about it. Anyway, thanks for posting your work here, very much enjoyed and will keep an eye out for new stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you

That was an amazing story. Thank you, and shame on the reader that asked for it and did not reply back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good little punishment tale. :-)

DT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous