Myra's Misdemeanour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

'Yes.' Jacob assented. 'We got a little sidetracked there, didn't we? Unhook her.'

The instruction must have been directed at Helen, Myra decided, for it was she who promptly knelt to release her ankles for the spreader before reaching up to do the same for her wrists. As she reached for the wrist chains she leaned so close to Myra that their nipples brushed together making Myra take a sharp breath of pleasure.

'Not worn out yet then?' Helen asked her, continuing before Myra could answer. 'That's good, because you've plenty to do yet.'

Myra rubbed her wrists where the cuffs had been and waited, wondering what she meant.

'Myra?'

Jacob's voice ended her speculations and brought her back to reality with a jolt.

'On the video from my office you were seen having oral sex with a white girl. True?'

Myra nodded, knowing that spoken confirmation wasn't needed.

'Are you good at it?'

It was a question that caught her unawares and she just stood vacantly looking at him.

'Well.' He began again. 'Let's put it this way. Do you think your mouth is good enough to earn your reinstatement?'

So that was it. She was going to have to go down on him. That was to be the price of her continued employment.

'If you can satisfy the four of us, you keep your job and, if you're very good, earn yourself a pay rise. But if not, then....'

Once again he didn't complete the sentence, but then he didn't need to. Myra was staring at him in amazement that he wanted her to go down on all of them, two men and two women. But whether she wanted to or not she knew that she would. Both her need to keep her job and her own sexual inclinations pointed her that way. All she wondered now was who was to be first, and that concern was soon answered for her.

'We'll let Nina go first, shall we?' Jacob's question wasn't aimed at Myra, but to the other three. Her thoughts on the subject were completely irrelevant.

Nina glanced around at and, seeing no objection, sat on the end of the bed. She looked up at Myra and beckoned her across before lying back and raising her legs to plant her feet on the bed beside her, displaying herself ready for Myra's attentions.

'I'm sorry we don't have a chair for you to sit in.'

Jacob's sarcasm was not lost on Myra, who smiled thinly at his reference to the misdemeanour that had brought her here. She went over and knelt before Nina, gazing at the pussy which was now going to be forced to lick.

Nina's pussy matched her stature, small and trim, with small dark lips and a neat little clitoris peeking demurely from under its hood. She was unshaven, but the tight little black curls were sparse and served only to emphasize the contrast between the dark brown skin and the bright wet inner flesh that framed her open vagina. Myra shuddered suddenly, a frisson of pure lust passing through her as the hot scent of horny woman reached her nostrils. Perhaps this was not going to be the ordeal that she had envisaged.

Myra placed her palms against Nina's inner thighs to hold them apart and leaned forward, her tongue poking from between parted lips, ready for that first taste.

Nina tasted as good as she looked, fresh and feminine, reacting to Myra's tongue with only a gentle sigh of pleasure.

'God, that looks good.'

Myra felt a momentary alarm at the strange voice, until she realised that it was only Grant, who had until now had stood so silently with his very erect cock in his hand, watching everything that was happening, that Myra had almost forgotten his presence. She had half hoped that he would bring himself off before it got around to his turn, but a part of her was stimulated by the idea of satisfying four different people in turn and now she hoped that he wouldn't.

'It bet it feels bloody good too.' Helen remarked laughingly, with just a hint of jealousy in her voice.

'It'll be your turn soon.' Jacob assured her. 'Then you can find out.'

Myra tried to ignore their remarks, but she couldn't prevent a tingle of delight at what was being said. It made her want even more to be sure that she made first Nina, and then the rest of them, enjoy as intense an orgasm as she already had, and now it wasn't just saving her job that spurred her on.

At first she let her tongue run the length of Nina's slit, savouring the warm wet taste of her juices, but soon she wanted more, licking around the entrance to Nina's passage and then thrusting her tongue in as far as it would reach, wishing that it was longer. She pushed it in harder, stabbing at Nina with her tongue as if it were a miniature cock. Nina moaned softly and wriggled under her attentions, making Myra grip the tops of her thighs to hold her still.

'I think she's done that before, don't you?' Helen's voice tinkled with aroused amusement.

'And you're hoping she's gonna do it again, aren't you?'

Grant was laughing at his horny wife, but in addition he was unintentionally making Myra hotter with his remark. It also served to remind her that she had four people to serve, and that her tongue wouldn't be able to last if she didn't calm things down a bit. Now instead she let it trail along Nina's slit until her mouth closed over her little clitoris, gripping it between lip-covered teeth and just flicking the end with the tip of her tongue.

This, it seemed, was exactly what Nina preferred, for it wasn't long before her hips were gently undulating and she was holding onto the back of Myra's head, pressing her face down onto her pussy. Nina's moans were now becoming louder and more insistent and Myra could feel her increasingly wet opening against her chin as she became more and more aroused.

She gripped Nina's clit gently between her teeth and leaned back slowly against the pressure of Nina's hand on her head, pulling at the little bud until it slipped from her grip and sprang back. Nina gasped loudly and pushed her pussy back into Myra's face, only holding still when her clit was once more gripped between none too gentle teeth. This time she held Myra's head tightly and pulled back herself, pulling her clit slowly from between Myra's teeth, only to call out again and then press herself forward for it to be done again. On the fourth time she gasped and jerked as her clit came free, immediately pulling Myra into her and rubbing her pussy over her face as her orgasm finally hit, holding her there as she jerked and jolted wildly so that Myra could only hold out her tongue as Nina's pussy moved against it.

'Sorry' Nina smiled wanly down at Myra's wet and shining face afterwards. 'But it was just so good I had to do it.'

'I'm glad.' As she said it Myra realised that it was true -- she was glad.

'Okay, now it's my turn.' Jacob sat on the bed next to his wife, pushing at her in an impatient attempt to get her to move over.

'Good god man, let me get my breath back.' Nina complained, but moved anyway, letting Jacob sit in her place with one leg either side of Myra's shoulders and his erection nodding in front of her face.

'Let's see what you can do with that.' He said to her, using one hand to point his long black cock at her mouth. 'And make sure you do a good job.'

That, Myra thought to herself, was not something she needed telling now she had started. She loved using her mouth, be it with a man or a woman, and she prided herself in being able to make both sexes come equally strongly.

She leaned forward and closed her mouth over the end, pushing his foreskin back with her lips and letting her tongue swirl around the head. He sighed with pleasure and flopped down onto his back, content to let her get on with it.

Using one hand to cup and fondle his balls, and the other to hold the base of his cock, Myra set about satisfying her boss, knowing that she needed to make him happy at least out. She pushed her mouth as far down his shaft as possible, taking as much of his length into her mouth as she could without gagging, using her tongue stud to stimulate the underside of his cock as her head bobbed up and down. He sighed again and she smiled to herself, knowing that she was doing what was required of her.

'See?' She heard Helen say to someone. 'And you'll be getting that treatment soon.'

'And if it's not soon I'm gonna explode anyway.' Grant answered his wife.

'Well you're going to have to wait a little while. I'm next.'

'No, it's me. I can't wait that long.'

For some reason, even though it was not something she was doing by choice, Myra found it pleasing that the pair were bickering over her services, although that was soon brought to and abrupt end.

'Shut up, the both of you.' Jacob raised his head and glared at them over Myra's back. 'It's Helen next. We're going woman then man in turn.'

That put paid to any more arguments, and Myra carried on sucking and licking at Jacob's cock, still taking it deep into her mouth but now speeding up her rhythm. In a way it pleased Myra to know that she would probably end the evening with a mouthful of cum from Grant. But before that a first mouthful was imminent. Jacob had settled back and was beginning to tense as his balls filled with cream.

It was a good job that Myra could read the signs, for Jacob gave her no warning. His pelvis suddenly lifted from the bed, pushing him even deeper into Myra's throat, and he shot his first spurt of cum into her mouth. She gulped and swallowed, determined not to pull away or to choke, staying just ahead of his flow as spurt after spurt followed the first one into her mouth, until eventually his spurts dwindled away to nothing and he collapsed back onto the bed with a deep sigh, his cock already softening in Myra's mouth. Soon it slipped from between her lips and she sat back onto her heels, waiting between his legs for his next move and knowing that Helen would be taking his place.

'I've got to say.' He gasped after a minute or so. 'You're pretty good at that.'

'Thank you.' She acknowledged his compliment with an unexpected sense of pride.

He lay back for several minutes, trying to regain his breath with nobody willing to ask the boss to move over as he had with Nina. Myra didn't mind, it gave her mouth and tongue a chance to rest at was to be the half way point of her test. Although, she admitted to herself, it was getting to be quite an enjoyable test.

Eventually Jacob lifted his leg around Myra's head and rolled away, looking up at the waiting pair as he did so.

'Helen.' He nodded her into the space he had just vacated in front of Myra's face, reinforcing his decision to let women precede men.

'Don't take too long Helen.' Grant called out. 'Or I might not hold out.'

'Shut up, greedy.' Helen replied with a smile. 'You'll get yours.'

Helen placed herself as Nina had done, legs wide and pussy presented right before Myra's face.

Her pussy was different to Nina's. Her blonde fuzz was more abundant, her labia were fuller, the inner lips especially long, and her clitoris was noticeably larger. Myra stared at it for a few moments, enjoying the sight and scent, and then moved forward, her lips parted ready. This was the kind of pussy she preferred, soft and puffy, and very, very wet.

This time Myra didn't attempt to probe Helen's vagina as she had with Nina, but began instead by parting the wing-like labia with her thumbs and then making long sweeps of her tongue up and down the length of her slit, flicking at her prominent clitoris each time, and each time making Helen grunt and flinch. She kept this up for several minutes, hoping to bring Helen to climax this way, but then Helen grabbed her hair to hold her still.

'Lick my clit.'

Obediently Myra closed her mouth over Helen's long clit, sucking it into her mouth and then nibbling at it gently with her teeth.

'Harder.'

Once again Myra did as she was told, biting the little shaft between two front teeth and lapping rapidly at the very end.

'Oh yes, that's it.'

Myra smiled into Helen's pussy, happy to have got things right, and wondered how long it would be before she came and Myra would have to move on to her next, and last, subject.

'Christ, will you look at her pussy, it's sopping wet.'

For a moment Myra thought Grant was referring to his wife, but then she realised it was her own wet pussy that he was looking at and felt a quick flash of embarrassed pride.

'I wouldn't mind some of that.' He went on, his voice full of childish envy.

'Well fuck her then, if that's what you want. But not yet.' Jacob's exasperation was clear. 'I don't care what you do, so long as she finishes all four of us.'

'Right. I will.'

Myra listened to this exchange with consternation. Did they expect her to simply go along with anything they wanted? With a sharp jolt of adrenalin she hoped they did. She was hot and horny again, and, perhaps because others were taking the responsibility, up for literally anything. She lapped harder at Helen's clit, wanting to feel her writhing in orgasm so that she could move on to being fucked, although there was no sign of Helen coming just yet.

'Was she as wet as this before.' Grant was asking.

'Not quite, I don't think.' Jacob had moved around directly behind her to take a look.

She felt a hand on her bottom, a large hand that was cool against the heat of her recently disciplined skin, eagerly stroking her buttocks. She paused in what she was doing, not sure what was going to happen, her mouth still pressed against Helen's pussy and her thumbs holding her open.

'Pack it in Grant.' Helen complained. 'You're putting her off.'

'Fucking hell....' Grant grumbled until Jacob's voice remonstrated.

'Leave her Grant; it'll be your turn soon enough.'

The hand went away and Myra turned her attention back to making Helen come, her tongue picking up its rhythm where she had left off.

Although Helen was making pleasure noises almost from the start, showing that she was enjoying the attention, it took some minutes before Myra's work began to have an effect. In fact Myra was just beginning to worry that she was never going to make the woman come when Helen's noises began to get louder and her pelvis began to swivel gently beneath her mouth. Myra smiled in triumph, recognising the signs, and moved her hand so that she could push two fingers into Helen's slippery passage. Now she could tongue her in time to the thrusts of her fingers, gripping her clit a little tighter between her teeth to maintain her hold.

'I'm going to come.' Helen announced loudly, her hand landing on the back of Myra's head and clamping her mouth into place.

At the point of orgasm Helen went rigid, much to Myra's surprised relief, all her muscles tensing and her legs clamping around Myra, holding her in place and letting her continue licking at her clit and fingering her all the way through. Helen's staccato gasps and moans now turned into one long keening sound that lasted until she finally subsided into a sweating panting heap, and even then she held Myra tightly in place with both legs and a restraining hand while post orgasmic aftershocks hit her every couple of seconds.

Eventually her orgasm and its aftermath finally subsided and Helen loosened her leg hold, but instead of moving away as Myra expected, she hooked her hands under Myra's arms and hauled her up so that she was still kneeling on the floor but now lying partially on top of her partner.

'Come here.' Helen gasped, wrapping her arms tightly around Myra. 'Let me hold you. God, but you're good.'

Myra was too surprised to do anything other than acquiesce, grateful in a way for a chance to get her own breath back again. In any case, it felt nice to have a supple female body partially beneath her, the fluff of wiry blonde hair tickling her abdomen and her face close to Helen's soft breasts. She raised her head to look into Helen's face, smiling her pleasure at the hands that now ran up and down caressing her back and shoulders.

'Come on Helen, move over. It's my turn.' Grant interrupted them impatiently. 'I'm going to fuck her if I ever get the chance.' He added peevishly.

'Then fuck her.' Helen retorted. 'She on her fucking knees for you, what more do you want?'

She tightened her grip around Myra, clearly demonstrating that she wasn't about to release her. In fact, as Grant moved into position behind Myra, Helen pulled her even closer, wrapping her legs around Myra's back as if to present her own pussy to be fucked.

'Kiss me while he does it.' She whispered. 'I've never kissed a girl at the same time as Grant's fucking her.

It was a strange request, but it was an idea that gave Myra an unexpected thrill. To share a fuck like that was something entirely new as far as Myra was concerned. But, then this was turning into quite an evening of firsts one way or another. She felt Grants hand on her lower back as he steadied himself, and then the end of his cock sliding down her cleft, skating over her anus and seeking her vagina. She held herself motionless, looking into Helen's eyes and smiling as her husband introduced his cock to her entrance.

'He's inside me.' She whispered as his length slid into her.

Helen nodded. 'I know. I can feel him pushing at you.'

Grant paused for a minute while he shuffled a little closer, then, gripping her hips, he started thrusting into her, his belly slamming into the welts of her earlier spanking, making her grunt from the surprisingly enjoyable discomfort. The hurt was easily offset by the pleasure of him shoving Myra against his wife and making her pubes rub against Helen's. It felt strange, but it felt good, and Myra was certain that it could very well be enough to make her climax again. Each time Grant pushed into her she gasped, and beneath her Helen gasped too, until the pair smiled at each other, acknowledging their synchronisation.

'God, this is getting to me.' Helen whispered.

'And me.' Myra replied.

'Kiss me.' Helen murmured, raising her head, closing her eyes, and parting her lips ready.

Myra placed hand behind Helen's head to bring her closer and then lowered her mouth to hers, their lips meeting perfectly even though Grant was thrusting harder then ever into Myra's pussy. She could feel his cock sliding the full length of her passage until his hips collided with her tender bottom and she jerked forward to transfer the movement to Helen's pussy, and she got pleasure from both contacts.

Helen had also placed a hand behind Myra's head, and despite the sharp rocking and jolting of Grant's cock thumping into Myra ever harder and faster, the two women were able to maintain their kiss, lips moulded to one another and tongues moving together. Instead of something to be endured to try and keep hold o her job, it was becoming one of the most exciting episodes in Myra's life. She could feel her arousal getting stronger and stronger and that familiar hotness was growing inside her pelvis telling her that she was soon going to come again.

'I think I'm going to come again soon.' She told Helen, whispering in a little gap between deep kisses.

'You and me both.' Helen answered her, pulling her mouth back down to her own.

Grant had said nothing, but Myra could tell by the way his thrusts were becoming more urgent and less coordinated that he too was getting close. For a giddy moment she wondered what it would be like if they all came together, pushing the unlikely idea from her mind as her body started to make urgent statements of its own.

She was going to come. There was no doubt about it now, the sensations were growing inside her, building steadily towards that fabulous explosion of ecstasy that she loved so much. She moaned and grunted unintelligibly into Helen's mouth, trying to wordlessly convey her state to the other woman. Helen didn't acknowledge her understanding, instead she just kissed her even harder, clamping her mouth more securely onto Myra's, her arms and legs squeezing her ever more tightly.

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers