Myra's Misdemeanour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,567 Followers

Behind her Grant began to groan, his fingertips painfully spearing Myra's hips as he rammed himself as deeply as he could into her pussy, his belly beating a jagged rhythm on her reddened backside. He was close to coming and so was Myra, perhaps it would happen simultaneously.

It did. Grant pulled himself back until his cock almost slipped from Myra's wet and slippery hole and then rammed forward into her just as her own orgasm detonated within her. She felt his cock twitch and jerk as it reached her depths and the first gush of his cream sprayed her cervix. The expanding waves of pleasure made her cry out, the sound muffled by Helen's mouth and echoed by her blonde partner who, at that very moment, began to convulse and spasm beneath her. Her vision had come true; they were all climaxing at the same moment.

Myra was trapped, beautifully trapped between to climaxing bodies, unable to do anything except go with the flow, letting the waves of her own orgasm surge and ebb inside her, turning her nervous system into molten ecstasy and her mind into a helpless mix of fantastic sensations.

Beneath her Helen was rubbing herself against Myra's pubes, trying to satisfy her own needs, her nails biting into Myra's shoulder and heels hammering at her back, while at the same time Grant pumped spurt after spurt of cum deep into her pussy, his ever harder thrusts pushing her painfully into his own wife's pubic bone.

She wasn't sure who finished first, maybe it was Grant, for he abruptly slipped from her, and then slumped to the floor with a strange groan of satisfied anguish before backing slowly away, as if content to have come but sorry it was over. At roughly the same time her own orgasm subsided, perhaps missing his pounding cock, and Helen's transformed into a similar shuddering ending as before, so that she held Myra close for a long time, extending both of their enjoyment, until she finally released her hold and Myra also slid to the floor panting for breath.

It was several minutes before anyone could speak, and when someone did it was none of the three participants, it was Nina.

'That was a hell of a thing to watch.' She commented hoarsely.

'It was a hell of a thing to do.' Helen laughed breathlessly. 'I've never felt anything as good, that is a fact.'

'And was it worth the wait.' Jacob teased a now silent Grant.

'Fuck, yes.' He was still panting for breath and unable to say more.

Myra rolled until her back was against the foot of the bed and looked about her, wondering what would happen now. Jacob saw the expression on her face and smiled.

'Do we all agree that Myra should continue in our employ?' He asked, looking round.

'Oh yes.' Helen affirmed stoutly. 'We can't lose this one.'

Nina giggled softly. 'I agree.'

'What about you, Grant.' Jacob asked after a moment.

Grant nodded and then grinned. 'I reckon she's earned that pay rise too.'

'I was coming to that.' Jacob told him and then turned to Myra, his nakedness suddenly incongruous to the more serious subject. 'We're going to pay you an extra ten percent, and...' He paused for effect. 'And you'll find a little bonus in your next pay packet.'

'Thank you Mr Hartley.' Myra couldn't bring herself use his first name now they were discussing employment terms, and he didn't seem to mind.

'You've earned it.' He looked at her, trying to appear stern through his lack of clothes and failing. 'And if you keep your nose clean and don't break any more rules, maybe we can arrange for you to come back here when we have another more informal get together.'

She knew exactly what he meant and she was still smiling as she pulled on her clothes.

************************************************

This story was written at the end of last year at the request of a reader and contains the elements she requested. While it was in progress I received several 'how's it going' emails, but since sending her the finished story, not a thing! Not even the courtesy of a 'sorry I didn't like it'. Ever felt used? I won't identify her as it is just possible that there is a genuine reason for her apparent ignorance, but from now on, no commissions, suggestions or requests will be entertained, and if you want a story writing -- write it yourself!

Otazel
Otazel
2,567 Followers