Mysterious Neighbor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantac64
fantac64
335 Followers

Eventually, I gave myself permission to reach out to her. I let my finger trail over her face to caress those soft lips. I was rewarded with a slick of her tongue as it tried to get rid of the pest that annoyed her. I finally moved over and buried my fingers in her hair to hold he head while I kissed her; tenderly at first, but with more insistent kisses. They weren't in any sense sensual or sexual kisses, just kisses of a deep, enduring love.

"Haven't you had enough of me?" she finally asked, smiling up at me.

"I'll never get enough of you," I said. "Every morning of every day for the rest of my life, I want to wake up with the memory of what I see right now."

"It won't always be a memory," she said. "It's only for a year or so."

"I know, but it's going to be the longest year in my life."

"We can do it though, because we have such beautiful memories to live over and over."

To say that the next hour was one of joy would be an understatement. No sex, just a deep, abiding love for one another. The type that will last long after the sex has ended.

"I just realized something," she finally said, as we lay with fingers intertwined.

"What?"

"This place really reeks. It smells like a Roman orgy took place."

"I guess," I said, "but there's one thing missing."

"And that would be...?"

"The stink of a sweaty man."

"You wouldn't have said that before we met," she reminded me.

"Was there a time before we met? I'm having a problem remembering that for some reason."

"You'll forget all about this...all about us, once you have time to think about it."

"You know better than that, Jenn. My world began when I opened the door and saw you standing there. I knew that instant that I wanted to be with you, but it took a while for me to admit that I not only loved you, but I was in love with you. I'll never look back. The days before that no longer matter."

"Not even your mother?" she asked.

"There is nothing, she, or anyone else, can do to make me stop loving you."

"I knew it too," she said, "but I didn't have to go through what you went through. I didn't have to learn to accept my sexuality. I just knew that whatever it took, I had to keep you in my life"

"Ok, enough of this. Get your ass out of bed. We have things to do," I said, forcing an end to our mutual love fest.

We each had things to do to get ready to leave, but we always stopped to spend time together during the day. We ended each day in bed together, but the sex wasn't the driving need as it was before. Oh, we made love, but it was usually the slow, romantic type that ultimately is the most gratifying.

Wednesday afternoon she called the art supply center to schedule some time on one of their kilns. It was to be an all day project and we decided to make it a special event. We took extra clothes with us and that night, we went to dinner at a very nice restaurant where danced the night away to some romantic music, ending up in a suite at the best hotel in town. We had breakfast on the veranda in the morning and finally forced ourselves to get back to the task at hand.

We were leaving on Saturday and the closer that day got, the more weepy we became. The slightest thing would start the tears to fall, but we kept going. Friday night was to be our last night together for who knew how long. It was to be a strenuous one for both of us because we were hurting so much. To avoid letting the day become one of sex, sex, sex, we walked together, arm in arm, to the end of the dock to watch our final sunset We wanted to take some last photos of each other and at first, it was fully clothed, but as the sky became more orange, we stripped to our bikinis, and at it's most intense level, we posed, naked, taking advantage of the warm colors of nature to heighten the memories of the ay we were that day We sat on the dock then, watching as the sun slipped behind the trees and the bright orange sky became a purple glow that darkened to reveal the star filled sky.

As we made love that night, we couldn't get enough of each other. It was a last, desperate attempt to keep the need alive and strong.

We'd had a long session of hot and wild sex in several positions before taking showers together to refresh our bodies and our minds. After a short break for some wine and recovery, we wound up on the floor, next to the fireplace. To protect the carpet, we threw the blankets we'd been wrapped in to the floor.

We'd have a couple of very mellow orgasms when she got up and went into the bedroom. I felt a chill move over me when she came back with the strap on. We hadn't used it since our meltdown. She got on her knees and put her head on her arms.

'I want you to take me this way," she said.

As I put the strap-on around my hips, I told her, "I don't know, Jenn. This really bothers me."

"I'm not asking you to allow me to do it to you, but I want you to take me this way."

I got behind her and slowly buried the thick shaft in her before beginning a steady stroke while she fingered her clit. When the time came, she told me to go faster..

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard and fast, the harder the better."

I pounded in to her with all the speed and strength I could master until she was screaming so loud I was afraid I was hurting her. She finally stopped humping into me when she came, and I pushed it deep, holding it into her even as she collapsed onto her stomach.

It exhausted both of us to the point that I was laying on top of her, too tired to roll off.

That's where we were when we woke up in the morning.

I woke up first, and for a long time, I lay there in a pall of sadness. It was over I had to say good bye to her and that thought terrified me. I didn't want to cry any more, but my heart and my tears conspired against me.

"Hush," she finally said, holding me tight. "Don't cry, honey. We'll be together again real soon, I promise."

We lay together for about a half hour, lying on our backs as we held hands. Words just weren't necessary or wanted at that time.

I rolled up onto my stomach and lifted my head up to look into her eyes. "I want one more thing before we leave," I said.

"What's that?"

I reached over to get the strap on. "This," I said.

"No, honey," she said. 'You don't have to do this."

"I need it for me and for us," I said. "I've been thinking about it for a long time. There's a memory of a very unhappy time between us and this is my way of getting rid of it."

"Sherri, listen to me. I love you but I don't want to do what I think you're asking of me."

"I know, Jenn, but please. I need this. It's a part of my growth and a statement to both of us that we are committed to our lives together. It's a statement I have to make."

She took it in to clean it and I watched as she put it on and made some adjustments. My emotions ran from resignation to fear as I felt the head slip through my lips and into my pussy. She was cautious at first, until it moved easily inside, and then she began a more vigorous stroke. Unfortunately, I think the orgasm was tempered somewhat by the knowledge of what was to come. It was good, and it was strong, but not as strong as others she'd given me.

She pulled it out and generously applied lube to the dildo, and then to my upraised ass. With her fingers, she worked it deep into my rectum and all around my anus.

I didn't tell her to be gentle. I didn't have to. I won't lie. There was some pain, somewhat intense for a few seconds, but I'd had time to prepare for it and deep breathing helped as I waited for it helped me relax. I grunted and cried out when the head popped through and went into me. She waited for me to calm, then began to slowly work it into me with short, firm strokes. It was uncomfortable, but not really painful since she'd pause after each stroke to let my body adjust to it. When it was all the way in, she pushed into me, and began her strokes slowly. When I started pushing back, seeking more, she got more vigorous in her strokes, holding on to my hips to draw me back against her.

"Harder," I said, but it took three times for her to grant my request. My fingers were torturing my clit when my body gave itself over to the oncoming storm.

"Don't stop. Oh god, don't stop, I'm so close, so close. Fuck me harder, fuck me, fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.! FUCK!!!!! Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod"

My body shuddered violently twice, and I came apart. Hard, painful spasms wracked my whole body and thighs for several seconds,, maybe minutes, I don't know. She kept it in me the whole time, even when I dropped down onto my stomach, with slow, gentle strokes that kept the glow alive. Even when she wanted to pull it out, I wouldn't let her. I wanted to remember the feel of her buried deep inside me. It was my way of never letting her go, I guess.

Even after she took it out, I could feel my ass pulsing and I loved it. She got a cool cloth to clean me up and I held it against me as I went in to the bathroom. The cool shower felt good and when we took our last shower together, I finally felt completely hers. It was just something I had to do.

I quickly dressed and headed for home. We kissed and embraced at the door.

"I'm not saying good bye," I yelled, as I ran away to avoid a long and painful seperation

It was going to be the longest drive I'd ever made and the most painful until I finally managed to think about what I was going to do next. I had to go to Lilly's to find the key or head for school early. I had so much to do and so much to plan for, only now, I had such a different outlook and such a beautiful woman to share it with. I could barely wait to see Lilly and Jillian. There was so much to tell and so many things to share. They would be surprised, to be sure, and I was sure they would be happy for me.

Needing to get it out of me, I leaned my head back and screamed.

fantac64
fantac64
335 Followers
12