Mysterious Notes of Patti

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh what, what are you doing? Oh no, umm I don't want that, at least not tonight. Don't Dan, please don't, please Dan" but she didn't resist or mind getting it. She didn't mind it at all because she opened up, stretched apart, and let me unzip her jeans. Lifting up her ass, I slid them underneath and down, removing them totally.

I took off her panties and ate her out using the same technique I always used while she orgasmed big time! Strangely enough, she never once woke anyone up in the house. It was a nice, romantic, and erotic moment for the two of us. Muffing my wife was a perfect ending to what was building up to be a volatile evening due to the note she saw.

The next morning we happened to cuddle in bed. I loved cuddling with her while she played with my soft penis. Not getting me excited and stiff, her fingers and fingernails felt extra special along my soft limp shaft and under my sack as well. I kissed her, hopped up and got a shower, without jacking off, and headed off to work.

In my car, on my seat was a typed note from my anonymous friend. This is what was typed, "Ohh your shaft, although limp this morning felt great in me Danny. It felt incredible and today because of you I feel fulfilled. I feel so sexually gratified because of how your limpness felt and what you did to me last night I never realized what a master you really are. The experience I had feeling you inside my pussy. The way you eat out a woman, ohhh Danny, Danny you are the master! I want you over and over again, and anyways I can get it from you!"

"Like who is this woman? Where and what is she? This is unreal. How does a person know these things or see these things? How could she know? Who the fucking heck are you Patricia" I screamed out as I pulled out of the driveway and drove to work.

But I was hard and horny due to that note knowing what she typed. I was actually turned on so I steered with one hand while I stroked with the other. I accidentally went through a red light and knew I would go through it but thought I could make it too. Instantly I was pulled over by a cop.

The policeman walked up and asked for all the usual info. I looked at the woman, similar in many traits to Patricia with her hazel eyes and curly hair she even had smile similar to Patricia's although she wasn't smiling.

The uniform she wore stressed great bosoms. I'm sure, since I was horny and hard, she wore a bra hoisting them up and making her feel more attractive and she was for that matter.

I don't know why I said it but I felt compelled to tell her anyways as she took down my info. Before she headed back to her cruiser I said "That's a nice looking uniform officer. You look umm perfectly suited in it."

She looked up at me straight faced and asked me "Was that a come on sir? I don't take too lightly to men hitting on me while I'm on the job. For that matter sir, you are married so doesn't that warrant what you want to say to a woman? And I'm also married so in no way am I going to be interested in you. Sir, step out of the car please and stand at the end here."

I did as she requested and felt bad for what I said but as I mentioned I didn't know what compelled me to say it to her. I only liked how she looked in her uniform. She was very attractive and looked similar to Patrice or Patricia. I wished it was her but better yet I'm glad it wasn't.

Coming back to the car she asked me to spread my legs for a search. She searched me for something but I don't know what it was she was looking for; unfortunately I was still hard and she felt my hard cock.

"Huh, what is this? Umm what is up with that sir? I mean why or what has put you in, how do I say it, in this state sir? Do you know there is a warrant out for you? There's a report out which suspects you of stealing. Were you aware of this? I'm checking for weapons to make sure you are clean. However, you aren't completely clean from the feel of it sir." She kept a straight face throughout the search.

The police officer patted me down going inside my thighs and too close for comfort as she checked my groin area feeling my semi-hard cock. Then after double checking during her search, she looked at me with a smirk on her face and she felt compelled to pat me there again, and again.

"Mam, officer, you will not find anything there" referring to the fact that I don't or didn't carry any weapons.

"Oh but there is a weapon you're carrying sir, it may not be deadly, but it is a weapon and I may have to confiscate it." At that point I knew she was toying with me.

Now I didn't know how to handle the facetious comment which I'm sure she was being and why she was being unprofessional I didn't know why either but I began to enjoy her charade somewhat so I played along.

"Set up a time in which you'd like to confiscate it, I'll stop by, and let you have a closer look at it officer. I'm sure you'll find it completely in order and I might even be able to return the favor in other ways. You tell me what works for you."

"Are you being sarcastic with me sir? What game are you playing with me? What are you trying to tell me? That you are willing to meet me somewhere personally and have sex with me?"

"Ohh no, no officer, umm I am a happily married man and although you are a very attractive woman no doubt I wouldn't suggest such a thing ever. Oh god no way would I do that, uh uhh, no way mam no way!"

"Well that's good; that is very good. You do not seem like the type to not be a law abiding citizen so I am going to let you go for now, but I will be in touch to let you know how things go with this alleged accusation. Here is my number, at the station mind you, however, if I am not there and you have any knowledge of this alleged crime I'd love for you to call me on my cell and we can get together and discuss it further. One last thing, keep that so-called weapon intact while driving because it can be trouble and you don't want to be pulled over for something useless like this. Although I don't really consider all this useless because I know or I suspect that you aren't our alleged perpetrator. Here is something for you to look at too and have a great day sir."

I took the large envelope from the police woman. I wondered what that was all about. It seemed like a lot of unnecessary bullshit that held me up from getting to work and getting important shit done. Nevertheless, there were two smaller envelopes in the large envelope. One was a DVD and the other was simply and envelope with a note in it.

"Oh fuck, another note from her" I asked myself. "What is going on? How is this all happening and why is it all happening?"

"Danny, Danny she loved feeling your hard cock, well your semi-hard cock, but that's okay. It really is okay because a cock is a cock and a girl is a girl and when the two come together good things happen. It's like a great ice cream dessert or wonderfully baked bread with all the right ingredients, isn't it Danny?"

Underneath that she added "Let me tell you my sister wants you and she doesn't even know it yet."

"She'll go home tonight despite all her duties, go upstairs, take a bath with the door locked, and fantasize about you and her. She's incredible when it comes to her imagination. She loves masturbating and fantasizing about men she runs into during her workday, but lately they haven't been as bountiful. Your going to make her feel that way again. Good for you Danny, good for you. And it didn't hurt at all that you were horny and hard either. Good for you Daniel. That even turns me on too. Hugs and licks."

That hugs and licks part made me horny all the way in and even after I walked into the building I could still feel my hard cock bumping around between my legs and sneaking outside of my underwear where it wanted to really roam around at. But I began talking to one of the guys and then my secretary and finally I was called into the boss's office.

"Dan how's it going these days" he asked. That sounded ominous. Before I answered him he told me there were some changes in progress. "The executive offices have promoted me and brought in some new person as marketing director. I like her. She's a great person, I think, and she seems laid back, easy going, but has great direction. I don't know her background but since you are top dog, other then me, you get first crack at her as far as meeting with her, discussing goals, future plans of this department, and other facets of our department. Since you know what I know, I'm leaving it all up to you to assimilate the woman into this. Believe me when I say she's great because she is just that. In fact she's a doll. She's kind of pretty, but not my kind of woman not that it has anything to do with her position. That's just between you and I, alright?"

I told him alright and asked a few other questions but never asked her name.

"She'll see you when you are ready. Her office is around the corner. It's Herb's old office."

That was supposed to be mine. It was tucked in the back away from everyone and nobody ever went back to it that's why it was so coveted.

I headed back to it. The door was almost closed. I knocked on it. She stood up as I heard footsteps, walked up to the door and who did I see but Patricia or Patrice with her hair pulled back and her smiling sparkling eyes looking at me as if she just received a boat load of Christmas presents.

"Well hello Daniel, this is such a great pleasure. Please call me Patti, alright. I know, I know, you've got a million questions and I don't know if I'm going to have a million answers for you however we have to work out the details of our working relationship if this adventure of yours or ours is going to continue."

"Are you mystified, confused, befuddled, and whatever else you would like to slip in there for now? Oh Danny, Danny it's all okay because soon I'm going to let you in on how all this works. Not yet because you are actually loving the suspense of it all. How I know everything that goes on almost just irks the living heck out of you doesn't it?

"Yeah it does and who you are and what you are, I guess, has me blown away for one. How you can simply slip in and out of my ongoing life like you do has thrown me off and maybe that's not even a good description of how I feel. I don't know."

"You do know one thing Daniel."

"What's that" I asked.

"That everything that has happened involving you and I has turned out interesting and extremely fun so far and nothing bad has come from it, aren't I correct?"

Thinking for a few moments, my eyes swiveled about as my brain processed the last few days and I knew she was right but I was reviewing everything to see if she was wrong at all. She was not wrong and she never was wrong.

"Are you a normal, typical human being Patti or are you some paranormal? Are you an alien for that matter? I mean I know that sounds too bizarre to believe, but one never knows do they?"

"Nope Danny boy one never knows do they. But I am a normal home grown woman who loves a man just like anyone else loves a man. I am like so many women before me and I have the exact same desires and the exact same functioning parts and I have needs, cravings, and want what so many other women and men want all the time, especially men Danny, especially men."

"I love what you've given to your wife. I love what you gave to all of your past girlfriends, and I absolutely love what women want to think they could have because of you."

"What do you mean by that" I asked her.

"What I mean is that you are the quintessential man a woman looks for and you didn't even know that. I, well I can not explain it here. I am going to show you what I mean, but Danny, I have searched and searched the world over for you, and I discovered one way to give you and me what we personally want in life with out ruining our lives at the same time."

"As for work, for now you are my right hand man. You run the show while I take care of everything else upstairs. You report to me. When we are off duty, we don't speak or deal with work but I want to know one thing. I have to know one thing before all this goes further. Can you handle this arrangement?"

"To be simply honest with you Patti, I don't want this arrangement and I will quit my job. No disrespect towards you. I have come to like you and respect you in ways I can't explain. I want that relationship to continue on as it was and if we work together that can not be. There is a secret part of me which adores you for some odd reason and there is another part of me that wants to know you, well I want to get to know you, umm more personally, if you understand my drift. Whether or not that happens, it remains to be seen. In the mean time, this is all very crazy but I love the way it has progressed. The mystery of it and how notes turn up out of nowhere; I can't figure it out but I will and when I do, you and I will be more then just friends I think."

"Patti, you have me intrigued to no end and you are so attractive to me and you make me horny sometimes too and all those things make me feel incredible."

"How's a guy to deal with that and work with you too? We can't have some lurid sexual relationship and work with one another at the same time. You don't want that anyways and I know it."

"You are right Daniel. I will accept your resignation tomorrow. Come here and lets hug."

When she and I hugged something happened. Something almost spiritual like occurred but I am unable to explain what it was. I felt enlightened I suppose but I didn't see anything in my enlightenment. I felt something and I knew what it was but I didn't know initially what to do with those feelings other then I wanted to make love. I wanted to have sex.

Who would have sex with me? Women just don't crawl out of the woodwork and come up to a guy, unless you are 20 to 25 and single, then you've got something going on sexually.

Me, I am 37 and just an average Joe. I'm not bad looking but I'm far from hawt. My body doesn't attract many women however my wife was and is attracted to me so that is where I was headed for. I was in the mood for love and sex and hopefully she was too.

Ironically, she already was preparing the house for an intimate day with me. She called my office looking for me. She hadn't called my cell yet and when I walked in she wasn't even ready for my being there. Laying out all my belongings on the table, two envelopes fell and on them each of our names were typed, not written.

"What the hell" I asked myself out loud. My wife came in the kitchen in the finest piece of lingerie I had ever seen her in. For a plus size woman, she looked dramatically sexier then anything Playboy, Victoria Secrets or any other sexy catalogue or web site could have produced. She made me fall in love with her all over again and lust for her even more.

"What did you mean when you said that asked my wife; what's going on honey why did you bring that home? What are those and why are they addressed to us?"

I didn't know how to answer her because I didn't know where they came from and what to expect inside. "Well first let me say you look too beautiful and too sexy for words. What's up with you? Not that I'm complaining because if you are feeling the way I've felt all the way home, then I am more then game to make love to you. I'm assuming you want to make love to me right?"

"Umm no Harold the big 350 pound dude up the street was coming over and he was telling me he was a god amongst gods as far a sex was concerned so I told him I'd dress this way as long as he wore some ripped undersized t-shirt and skanky shorts with stains on them and I'd fuck his brains out honey. But since you are home, you can watch me fuck him, okay? Ohh, I'm so looking forward to this."

I roared out laughing and then she did too as we kissed and hugged fervently. She swamped me with her hands as they strolled all along my back and up into my hair as her fingers twirled throughout it.

I thought "Whoa is she turned on or what? What got her in the mood I wonder? Damn she feels just like Patti did when I hugged her. Damn she's secreting those same I don't know what they are but it's turning me on big time. Wow why do I feel like I'm in an erotic vacuum? Oh wow, shit what is going on? She's driving me wild for some reason. She and I have never been like this before, damn!"

"Oh my god what was that dear" she exclaimed as we pulled away. You made me hornier then I ever have been." She had the same erotic feelings. "Oh my God Dan how did you do that? My tits are going crazy and my body's exploding with something I've never felt before as if I'm a much younger woman! It's like I'm in college and I'm seeking out that ultimate fuck? But I want it from you and I know I'm going to get the ultimate fuck out of you too! The energy I feel, the sexual power I'm getting is incredible. Am I imagining things?"

"Oh hell honey I thought it was you? I can't explain it but I think I know why but right now I just can't really explain it. But I feel that same explosive sexual energy coming from you and I'm afraid almost if you and I make love that something crazy is going to happen. Something beyond our wildest dreams is going to take place and what it is I have no idea but my cock is crazy for you and your twat honey. I want in your cunt and I want it badly baby!

Speaking much louder then normal my wife kept pleading for my cock. "God my cunt wants your dick too honey. I can't get over how badly I want your rod. Are you hard because I'm soaking wet. Honey, take your clothes off please!"

Then our doorbell rang but we didn't answer it. It rang again but still we didn't answer it. Then whoever it was knocked hard on the door. We still didn't answer it. Whoever that person was ran behind the house and peeked inside a window and saw the two of us attempting to begin making love.

It was not Harold of course. It was Patti but why was Patti there? Why was she looking inside our window?

I discovered that she wanted to know if we read our notes. My wife didn't see her; I did.

I saw her mouth something and I began to understand her. She was saying "Read the notes first. Read the notes first! Don't have sex yet." She was nodding her head no while saying what she said and almost pleading with me to not have sex without reading the notes first.

I didn't understand why she was saying it and for that matter I did not understand why she was even there.

In one moment I'm in her office resigning and a little while later she's outside my window pleading with me and eventually my wife also to not have sex without reading the notes.

"Who the hell is that Dan? What is that woman doing out there? It is as if she knows you. Are you cheating on me" was her first inclination.

"No honey no it is the woman I told you who wrote that one note to me that one time you saw it after I got out of the shower." I looked towards the window and all I saw was an arrow pointing sideways. I followed the direction in which it was pointed.

My wife followed me. We just began getting intimate and kissing each other, when Patti showed up outside our window, mouthing words, and pleading with me or us. Our double doors guided us to our back patio where there was an even larger envelope taped to the deck outside. Patti was gone and nowhere to be found.

"Who is this woman Dan" my wife asks sternly. Standing smack dab in the opening of the double doors which were open wide, anybody behind us could have seen her in the lingerie she adorned for me alone. "Does she have the hots for you Dan? Is she bad news? Is she stalking you or us or what?"

"Honey she isn't stalking us or me or I don't think she wants a direct affair with me, but in all honesty I don't know what it is that she wants specifically. I don't know specifically who she is or what she's all about."