Mysterious Notes of Patti

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All I can say is this is a long story as far as she's concerned, however I don't know the whole story yet in order to tell you what it is either. I know it doesn't make any sense."

"Well open the envelope. What is in it?"

"Another envelope addressed to you only not me."

"Well let me open it then." She took the smaller envelope from me and then opened it and there was another envelope. "It says your name on it and says for you to open only."

"Huh what the heck is going on? Why is she or has she been so mysterious?"

"You tell me, my wife adds, and we will both know won't we? I kind of think this is fun."

"Fun, I asked her, you think this is fun? I wish it was but it sort of scares me a little because I don't know why or what she's up to. I don't understand who or what she is or how she does what she does and she said" but I didn't finish the rest of my sentence. My wife caught on that I stopped short of finishing what I was going to say.

"What were you going to say? What were you leading up to that she was going to tell you something or another?"

"Nothing, nothing honey, like I said it is a long story; it's a complicated one and I don't know how to begin it at all."

I opened the slightly smaller envelope which was the last envelope to open. It was addressed to both of us. "Do you want to open this" I asked her. She told me to open it. I happened to turn it over and on the back it instructed me to have my wife open it.

"Please have your wife read this" and not you.

It amused her and she said "Since she said please on it I'll open it."

We closed the doors and walked back into the kitchen momentarily. I grabbed the other two small envelopes that showed up out of nowhere which she pleaded for us to read first.

Inside the last envelope were two small letters in a pamphlet format. They looked like they had been professionally printed and prepared for each of us. She gave me one and I was about to open it up and browse through it but on the outside page it told me not to open yet.

My wife's pamphlet said open to the inside cover. It instructed her and me to sit down in our swivel chairs in the living room but get completely naked first. We did as we were instructed. It then instructed her to be the first one to respond to the first question out loud so that I would hear her answer.

The question was "What is it about your husband's chest that you do not necessarily like?"

"Huh what kind of question is that" she asked out loud. But underneath something else was written.

"He doesn't realize it but you've always felt this way so tell him the truth out loud. If you do not, unfortunately I have no control of this but you will be cursed and the way you will be cursed unfortunately will soon be let known to both of you."

"Does that make sense to you honey" she asked me. I told her it didn't.

My wife paused for several seconds, looking down, then around, and finally at me and said "Truthfully Dan, I like your body for the most part, especially your chest, but in all honesty I've always wished that you were a little larger and lumpier so I could enjoy something more. I always wished, although I didn't want you much bigger then you are that you had a larger, lumpier, and plumper chest."

She was oddly more relaxed after saying that to me and relieved as well and she told me how she felt too.

"Wow I can't believe how I feel now that I told you that. I feel great. Oh sorry sweetheart I know it sounds odd and most women aren't like me in that way. Most women in fact want their men to have that sound muscular chest, but I've never felt that way about you or any man. You are very handsome and even though you aren't built with a fit and muscular body that is really a part of why I actually love you. The other reason is because you are wonderful and a totally loving person. I love you for you and for you to have a large lumpy upper body well that only adds to how special you are to me." She giggled, choosing her words carefully.

"Whoa I had no idea. I guess you have to like them because nobody that I know, well I wouldn't figure too many women desire my unmanly looking chest would they?"

"Ohh do not be too sure about that Dan. There are thousands and thousands of women, and that's underestimating I'm sure who would love to be in my position. I am a lucky woman. I truly am."

I happened to get turned on by her comment and my dick started tingling and I was a little aroused as it stiffened. I reached for it naturally to adjust it and my wife said "I'm so happy I can say one or two little things that will make you horny still."


She happened to look at her pamphlet and it said "It is now your husbands turn."

"It said it is your turn sweetheart. Go ahead and read the inside cover of your pamphlet."

"If your wife could have any cosmetic work done to herself and you had your choice, what would it be? You must answer truthfully and you must say so out loud to her."

"Well that's a fair and good question" I replied. I looked at my wife and smiled and happened to look over at that window and that sign with the arrow disappeared which threw me off for a moment. "I love your hair and I've always loved it but it isn't cosmetic surgery is it" and I laughed. "I think that if there was something I'd change it would be your ass. It is proportionately too small in comparison to your body. Along with it are your awesome thin thighs. I love them but I'd have you, oddly enough, be a little larger so you, in my eyes, would be perfectly proportionate in your build."

"What the" she started to say and she stood up putting her naked frame on display. You want my ass to be larger? God its hard enough getting looks by other men" but she shut her mouth realizing what she just said.

Catching on to what she said I remarked, "I don't care if other guys look at you. That doesn't bother me at all honey. It says to me you are beautiful and sexy. Guys don't always look at girls because of a pretty face or their tits or even simply their ass. It can be a multitude of things."

"Yeah don't get me wrong guys love looking at women's tits. Normally it's the god's honest truth. But a guy will look at a woman and see many things by simply looking at her face. Guys want to believe the woman is interested in them and that's why they check you out. But they love, adore or appreciate or all of the above about a woman because she is woman."

Both of us broke into laughter and my wife leaned over to kiss me. Her tits dangled and I wanted to cop a feel quickly but she sat back down as her tits relaxed against her body.

"I wanted to have sex right at that moment but at the very bottom of the first page it said there was to be no sex until the pamphlet and notes were read and completed. Then it said that all involved would get a just reward and it would be a very triumphant reward at that. So we went to the next page.

"God your penis looks inviting but I'm scared to even touch it yet."

"Well I wanna suck your tits and I don't wanna do something that's going to jeopardize us either honey."

Looking at the following page the first sentence read exactly the same for both of us by pointing out "Good, good I am so thrilled neither of you has attempted to have sex with one another. I know it is a huge temptation but you will be elated and hornier then hell by the very end."

We both became horny. She began rubbing her pussy and my cock went hard at once watching her. She wanted it in her pussy and I wanted to put it in her pussy too.

Simultaneously we shared our feelings and we both said "Ohhh god!" We looked at one another. We were like two people who didn't know each other but knew exactly what it was we craved and we didn't care if didn't know one another, we still would have fucked.

The feelings were overwhelming, but I looked at the next question on that next page. It all continued coincidentally enough to be stranger.

"This is good. I feel incredible just as you two do. My pussy is longing for cock too. Isn't this a wonderful feeling? A pussy needing a cock, needing a man and especially a man like Dan and even more special is his cock right?"

My wife moaned, no she screeched almost desiring for vaginal attention. She wanted to finger her cunt or have me finger it. She wanted her vibrator which she didn't know I knew she actually had three different ones. She would have let even a woman do her though she isn't into bisexual encounters. Later that night she told me many things as did I to her. But alas, we didn't do anything to subdue our physical emotions.

The erotic, sexual explosions rushed all over and she dripped as my cock pulsated for ejaculation.

I knew the look in her face, and the longing was as familiar to me as she and I were always in touch with our inner emotions. That's why our marriage had been great because our sex life made so many other parts of our lives fall into place.

The next question read like this. "Dan, tell her who it is you have craved so much so that you want to have sex with besides her. Tell her who the woman is that you would almost give your life savings and ruin your marriage for."

"Huh what the heck, I, there uhhh I don't desire anyone like that."

Underneath that last question was a follow up remark. "Yes she is the object of many of your desires actually."

My wife didn't even say a word. She read hers and stood up to think. She was worried. Her question was the same and she had to answer hers truthfully.

In reality, my wife's mom was a fantasy of mine and somehow I'd dream of her adoring me and meeting me at area resorts allowing her to give me repeated blow jobs and then I'd cum all over her, especially in her face, hair and mouth. She would love to swallow cum for me.

What was worse is she flirted with me in reality. She would come on to me all the time but I blew her off as playful and not serious advances. However I knew deep, deep down something was up but didn't realize that she was actually attracted to me until 10 months ago. She sent me a birthday card and in it was a message that somehow I decoded telling me to visit a website. That website featured her and her alone with a video saying she wanted me and she would explain how if I called her. I never did out of fear of being caught. I couldn't tell my wife this. I couldn't let this come out.

Underneath the last remark another comment was made. "If you do not let her know you will never get a blowjob ever again in life."

"Like that isn't fair" I remarked redundantly.

"What isn't fair" asked my wife, "what wouldn't be fair?"

"Oh my god all of this is not fair. It is completely unfair."

"What is your fantasy?" She wanted to know what it was but she had her own issues too.

"Umm ohh god honey, uhhh I can't explain it. I mean you know I masturbate right?" She said she knew and didn't express feelings one way or another. "Well I've had fantasies about a particular woman but not as often as you might think."

"Okay, I have to" but she paused a moment and had a worried look on her face, "I have to tell you mine and I don't want to because it is horribly incriminating and you will forever hate my guts."

"I don't think so because when I tell you mine you're going to blow your top." She told me we had to tell each other what they were.

I proceeded to tell her mine, but I prefaced it all by explaining why and how it happened before I told her who and what. After she heard mine, she sat stunned. She was more and more upset as she sat reflecting on my fantasy or her mom's fantasy. Either way it was both her mom's and my fantasy.

"Is that what you are doing in the shower? You are jacking off and imagining that my moms sucking off your cock or she's jacking it off or you are fucking her? Is that what you do in there? I thought it was just any old female you found attractive and you did it out of pure generic pleasure! My fucking god Dan, I can't believe you wanna fuck a 53 year old woman. A 53 year old woman, my mom, your mother in law, come on that is sick Dan! It is completely sick!"

"No honey it is not. Your mom is a good-looking woman. She is actually in great physical shape. She's prettier then pretty for a woman her age. She could pass for a woman 10 years younger and although she was very young, when you were born, even though she's 53, she's virile as hell I bet!"

It became a shouting match as I grossed out my wife. Yes I was attracted to her mom but never did I ever have any physical relations with her although I have imagined having sex with her and I imagined since it was me she'd put out good and hard knowing she was attracted to me so the sex would be great for sure. That was my fantasy. My wife stormed out of the room and went to the bathroom.

Still naked, I was cold, so I put a blanket on me. I looked at my pamphlet and the next sentence read that I had to go to my mother in laws house, romance her, and have sex with her. I would not get a blow job from her unless I completed the pamphlet.


Did I want a blowjob, hell yes I did. You can be assured of it that I wanted my mother in law to willingly give me a great blowjob but I'd never tell my wife, and she'd never find out if I could help it.

I put down the pamphlet and closed my eyes. I waited for my wife to come and sit back down. She was quiet after going to the bathroom and floored me with what she said.

"Okay, I want you to have sex with my mom. I want you to make sure because I know for a fact she's lonely and needs a man lately. I'd trust you more then anyone else to please her the way she wants to be sexually pleased and I want her to be pleased."


"So please go and give her the greatest sex in the world just like you give to me, only better that if possible. Is that understood? I want you to romance her then have great, wonderful, pleasurable sex with my mom!"

"What the hell? Are you kidding me? How can I do something like that knowing you have given me your blessing as if I am not doing it on the sly? How could I do it knowing you know? Something of that nature is done without a wife knowing, so how can I do it now and have awesome sex and pleasurable fun like that?"

She winked at me and smiled too which threw me off. "I am not going to say a word ever about this to anyone including her or you ever again. Never will I ever honey say a word to anyone! This is what you've wanted. Go do it without any inhibitions whatsoever, is that clear baby?"

Wow when my wife calls me baby, and it isn't often, she really, really means it. She cares a lot for me and it also means she wants what I want! She meant business and I wasn't sure what to say but I said okay; I didn't say it with a lot of confidence in my voice, but I would somehow. I just wasn't too excited at that point.

At the very bottom of the page of my pamphlet the last sentence read "Good for you Danny boy, good for you. You are going to love what her mom does to you and for you. She's going to be outstanding and blow your mind away actually." Then I got horny after reading that and I got a hard on. My wife wasn't horny and wondered why I was turned on.

"So what is your fantasy she knows about and wants you to tell me honey?"

She sat back and relaxed as she spread herself apart. I could look directly into her pussy and eat her out in a heartbeat, which if everyone remembers is my specialty as I'm reminded by her and Patti.

"Well this will blow your mind too honey. It really will so I suppose I'm guilty but I've felt strongly about this for some reason and I've wanted to do this badly. I don't know if he knows it but it is complicated."

Her deal was that over the course of the last two years, my brother and I have become much closer. She and my brother's wife have even become closer. My nephew T. J. has had some problems with his grades. It is an ongoing class in which he is a borderline student in. My wife is a genius when it comes to Physics; the class he takes. She knows it inside and out. Rather then hire a tutor and pay the expensive costs she offered out of the goodness of he heart, to do it free. My sister in law and brother leaped at the chance.

T. J. started coming to her 2 years ago almost. She tutored him as his grades went up almost right away. After a year and half, the two became close. He'd talk to my wife about everything. They talk about life in general, sports, and of course girls and understanding them and how and why they behave.

He began showing her a little more affection which she blew off at first. She was cool, nice, even pretty looking as far as he was concerned. He wanted somehow to show how much she meant to him. He'd give her small gifts. He sent her flowers and that is when she knew he was seriously attracted to her.

This past summer he turned 18. We went and celebrated his birthday with him. He had a separate party with his friends but one weekend, only family was invited. For a while we all sat around my brother's pool until game came on the TV. My wife was being hit on by T. J. and I didn't know it. She caught onto the signals and let him do what he was doing because she had no intention of following up with anything with him.

As often as he could, T. J. would brush up against her starting with her arm several times and excusing himself. She didn't know at that point it was intentional but then he'd accidentally bump her in the back here or there when nobody was around.

Finally he turned around, knowing she was right behind him and knowing no one could see him do it and he bumped into her tits lightly. Then she knew for sure he was more then a little fond of her. He did it several times. He copped a feel with his arms and even his hands finally.

She let it all slide but when she was in the garage and although in a one piece suit, he walked in, walked up to her when she bent over looking into the fridge, he actually squeezed her ass. She jumped up thinking it was me but possibly suspected it could be him too.

He smiled hoping she understood his attraction to her. Mind you there is a sizable age difference and anything she would say could ruin his ego and dampen his feelings for her. He loved her figure and my wife has an awesome body too for a plus size woman; T. J. found her attractive and wanted to be physically close to her. He wanted her to know it despite what might happen.

She told him his feelings were misguided in so many words. She tried being gentle and delicate with her words. But he was horny and he likes my wife. He told her straight up she was pretty and he liked her breasts. He told her in the privacy of the garage he wanted to touch them. He told her he craved having sex with her and he'd do anything and stressed anything to have sex with her. He would do everything for her that she asked of him and if she would have sex with him, he would try and please her. He wanted her to show him how a real woman makes love.

She let him reach up and lightly caress her tits although he only touched her bathing suit. Then he threw her for a loop and he caressed her stomach and said to her he wanted to go further down but couldn't because he was scared she'd get real mad. She told him she understood and it would be okay this one time to feel her down there. His cock got hard she said. He got hornier then he ever felt before because of her. She excited him big time.

She told him as his 18th birthday present she would have sex with him but it hasn't happened and ever since then, even though he touched her in all those places, she has craved having sex with T. J.

Me, I never ever knew any of this. When she actually told me that she's craved having sex with my nephew, I was as dumbfounded and floored as she was about me and her mother. I said yes without hesitating that she should invite him to spend a day with her and have sex.