All Comments on 'Mystery Lover Ch. 02'

by jack30341

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
excellent

more don't stop now have a part 3,bring more friend in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
And I thought Part 1 was hot!!!

This is one of the hottest freakin stories I have ever read! Please keep writing these mom/son stories.

techsantechsanalmost 19 years ago
Hot story

Very well told, easy reading. Great job but there are too many loose end possibilities for it to stop here. Look forward to reading about how mnay other friends get the opportunity to fuck her along with her son, and what happens to her husband ... is he still in her good graces, or has be become a pariah? (might be ironic if he really was working hard and came back for his share of his wife!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great mom fuck

"WOW" what a story love every bit of the son fucking mom

you could almost be there in the room fucking her yourself

do hope you are going to do a follow up to this story there must be a lots more friends as well as brad to do a lot of

other things to her, keep up the writing you do write a good story, very erotic indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Needed more love making

The slow reactions and descriptions kept up the sexual heat and more kissing, sucking and endless movements would have been a good thing.

Don1028Don1028over 18 years ago
I like some of this guys writing--I liked part 1..

but not as well as some others but this one stinks.

iwannado69nowgmailcomiwannado69nowgmailcomalmost 12 years ago
awesome

awesome...i wish u were my mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brad knows what his mother needs

And like the good son that he is, he arranges for his mom to get it--good and hard. What his mother needs--over and over again--is hard young cock stuffing and stretching, slamming and pounding that wonderful hairy hole between her legs. She knows that she can depend on her boy Brad and the fat mommy-pleaser he's got between his legs. That's the cock she'll be going "steady" with. But this lady's got a very thirsty cunt. So Brad brings his buddy Patrick in as a kind if second-string fucker. These are two lusty lads. Their hot young balls never quit. Brad's mom going to have her ever-loving twat filled to the brim with creamy and very potent young semen. It'll be a race between her son Brad and his pal Pat to see which boy fucks a baby up her fuckhole first.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
showing love for his Mom

She deserved to be treated like a sexual being

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjack30341@jack30341
Hope everyone is doing well! NOW AVAILABLE! Meeting Her Need. Jamie hears his mother say something he should have never heard her say. And, it changes their lives forever. Now available at Smashwords. Hope you are enjoying your reading! ... Also, books are at Smashwords...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES