Mystical Tattoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" D'Artagnan and Miyako both countered back.

In an instant, the pain was gone. I stood up to survey the scene. All that was left of Rasputin was a puddle and his clothes were absorbing it. Miyako stood over D'Artagnan. Both were staring at me. It was clear Miyako was winning their duel, as D'Artagnan was a mess. Most of her hair was singed, her clothes were in tatters, and she burn marks over her legs and arms. I went to cover the distance to my bodyguard but was halted after just a few footfalls.

"Don't come any closer or I will finish Aoi off," Miyako threatened with a fireball at point blank range.

I was unsure if I could mentally beat her before she struck. It would be risky. I put my hands in the air to try to show her that I was restraining, even if I was preparing to strike.

"I told you, my name is D'Artagnan!" My bodyguard sprung forward, knocking Miyako to the ground. Her face was cloaked in determination. "Hee - ya!" Her arms went in the air and a steady stream of blood came from both nostrils.

Miyako stood, but it was for not as none of us could move due to an insane rumbling shaking the ground. Suddenly, two mountains of dirt jettisoned through the thick concrete, spewing into the air before concentrating on Miyako. She tried to run, but the soil came too fast and she was buried up to her neck.

D'Artagnan gave a slight smile before collapsing to the floor. I probed her mind and let out a sigh of relief when I realized she was exhausted, the fight had taken a lot out of her, but the exertion used to break through the thick concrete with her earth gift is what made her pass out.

It was futile but Miyako was still struggling to get free. I chuckled as I strode toward her.

"Sheldon, please get me out of here. I want to be with you. Let's you and me take over this pitiful planet. You can be king and I'll be right by your side. I love you."

"You have a twisted way of showing love. Helping to murder my parents. Kidnapping people I care about."

"I didn't kill them, that was all Rasputin. I didn't want to help, he made me. Please, you have to believe me."

"That is true, he did kill them and to be honest, I was falling in love with you, but I can't say that anymore." I nodded my head, "But I have decided there can be a place for you with me."

"Anything. Just give me a chance to show you the real me."

"Okay. Deal." I smiled, "You once told me I owned you. I now accept." I went into her mind and made all the necessary changes. It was interesting to watch Miyako's face change from one of desperation to one of playfulness.

Miyako began panting, her eyes wide in excitement with her tongue hanging out. "Arf. Arf, arf!"

"Good girl," I walked up to her and patted her head. She licked me. And the best part about my new pet is that if I yell 'attack,' she'll throw a fireball at the intruder.

"Sheldon," Heidi ran to me, grasping my body in a tight embrace when she arrived. "Oh thank goodness, you're safe. You're not hurt, are you?"

"I'm okay. Are you all right?"

"I'm still a little freaked out about what happened, but I'll be fine. How about her?" Heidi pointed at D'Artagnan.

"I already checked on her. She'll be just fine." I then squared Heidi's shoulders and looked her straight in the eye. "Listen, I want to apologize to you and I want to make it right."

"What do you mean?"

I delved into Heidi's mind and undid all my prior manipulations to her. "You're free and I swear you will never have to see me again." Heidi started crying. It was a reaction I wasn't expecting. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry I took away your freedom."

Heidi's left hand clutched my shirt while the other pounded lightly on my chest, "Please don't do this," she was gasping for breath between the tears. "Don't make me leave. I love you."

I wrapped her up in my arms a small, nervous smile on my face. This was actually Heidi saying this. But I had to be cautious. "Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Don't you see? I was a puppet before I met you; doing everything Dane said, so I could fit in. But you... I can finally be myself around you." Heidi looked longingly into my eyes, "I love you."

I kissed her. "I love you too."

"By the way, I like the new tattoo on your back."

"What?"

"Yeah, instead of one dragon, you have two. The black and grey one and now there is a beautiful azure and white one intertwined in it."

I thought for moment. Could it be? I steadied my breathing and looked at my target- the pile of dirt housing my pet. 'Push the dirt away.'

A strong gust of wind started from right in front of me and charged forward to the pile of earth. The soil quickly eroded away and Miyako was so ecstatic to be free, she crawled over as fast as she could to nuzzle my leg.

The Air Dragon had kept Rasputin alive just long enough to pass the gift to me. With its own claw. I suppose it was the same in Japan as well with Togashi Mitsu.

I then focused on D'Artagnan. I went inside her mind and accelerated her healing process. She slowly came to before putting her hands palm down on either side of her head, then in one quick movement, launched her body forward and into a standing position.

"Did we win, Sir?" D'Artagnan gave a confused look at seeing the foe she just fought now rubbing up against my leg.

"Yes we did." I couldn't contain my smile. I was both the Contractor of Air and the Contractor of the Void. I then looked at Heidi, "I wonder what's a good name for my new doggy?"

"How about Hecuba?" Heidi offered as she came forward. "It's from Greek mythology. Hecuba was the queen of Troy but ended up being turned into a dog herself, a fiery-eyed dog. Since Miyako also dealt with fire and you named the other after a character in literature and you just beat Rasputin, a recognizable name from history..."

"Hecuba it is," I chuckled and then kissed her.

"Sorry," Heidi blushed. I guess I kind of rambled a little bit."

It was a weary ride home. I had thought about flying everyone just for the hell of it, but I didn't want to risk anyone getting hurt because I have yet to master my new skill. Turning down the street, I noticed a blonde haired figure sitting on my porch. Pulling in the driveway, I could see it was Celeste. She took a deep breath and stood as everyone piled out of the car.

"Hello Celeste. I'm a bit surprised to see you here. Everything okay?"

Celeste had big doe eyes as she began to stammer, "I, uh, I..."

"Heidi, why don't you take the other two inside and start picking out what we want to take with us? I'll be in to help in a few minutes."

"Certainly," Heidi gave me a small peck on my lips. She then hugged Celeste, "It's good to see you again." She pulled back with a smile before glancing over her shoulder, "C'mon Hecuba, time to go inside now." She opened the door and Hecuba went in on all fours followed right after by D'Artagnan. "See ya in a minute," Heidi let the screen door shut as she entered.

"Wow," Celeste was obviously stunned. "Was that..."

"Yup," a broad grin was evident on my face.

"And she thinks she's a..."

"Yup."

"Wow," Celeste repeated still trying to come to grips with what she just saw. "I also see that you didn't free Heidi and... are you going somewhere?"

"The bastard killed both my parents." Celeste gave a sharp intake of air before putting her hand to her mouth at my revelation. "It's okay, but I can't stay here. Not anymore. As for Heidi, she is as free as you or I. When I released her, she insisted on staying with me, even after I second guessed that decision."

"Oh," Celeste's head went down, a meek look strewn across her face.

"Look, you didn't come here for random chitchat." I lifted her chin and gazed into her eyes. "What can I do for you? What do you want?"

"I miss you guys," Celeste spoke that sentence as if it was one word. She blushed as her head went down in embarrassment.

"Wow," It was my turn to be stunned.

Celeste took a deep breath and lifted her head, "I don't know why, maybe because my parents gave me anything I wanted or because all my life people just did everything I asked because I was popular or I don't know, but you didn't do any of those. And now all I keep thinking about is that I liked being in this house with you, serving you. I enjoyed being counted on to be something more than a spoiled brat. I'm still upset with myself over what happened with your dad. And Heidi, she's my first real friend. She was always considerate and made sure I was included. She didn't have to but she did it to be nice not because I demanded it. I know it's only been a short time but being separated from you, worrying over what was going on, I realized I want to be your," Celeste's face scrunched up as she drew out the last two words, "slave again."

I enveloped her in my arms, "Celeste, you are more than welcome to come with us but you don't need to be a slave." She went to pull away and I sensed she wanted to protest but I held on tight. "Why don't we try it with you just being you? You can still help and you will definitely be an important member of our group. If after a trial period you really wish to go back to being what you were, then so be it. I just want you to be happy."

Celeste melted into my grasp as my words answered her fears. "Do I still get to have sex with you?"

I pulled away; ready to break her heart when I heard another voice chime in.

"Do I?" It was D'Artagnan from behind the screen door.

"Uh," I didn't want anyone upset and I really didn't want to influence their minds over this but... I cracked my knuckles and was preparing what I wanted to push into their heads when...

"You better," Heidi stepped by D'Artagnan and onto the porch. "If you don't, then how can I in good faith have fun with my best friend?" She closed the distance to Celeste quickly and kissed her. It caught Celeste by surprise at first, but only at first, before she reciprocated in earnest. When they broke the kiss, they both smiled over at me.

I threw my hands up, "You win." That was one thing my father did teach me. When the women in your life decide something, don't even bother arguing. It would be futile. When he told me this, I never thought I would ever need to have that information. Now I thank him for it.

And so I started my new life. I had my girl, a mistress, a bodyguard, and a pet but most importantly, I was in control of four of the five elemental gifts. Unless Joan of Arc comes out of hiding, I have no worries. I wanted to live my life to the fullest and I was intent on doing just that. Of course, that is unless I determine I have to hand out more of MY justice. After all, I am the Contractor of Air and the Contractor of the Void.